𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 @FEZCO

By KISSJESENIA

* * ☆ .・゜-: ✧ :-☁️' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* © 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒥ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒾𝒶²⁰²² ☆ More

$ SUBSTANCE $
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
$ 3 $
$ 4 $
$ 5 $
$ 6 $
$ 7 $
$ 8 $
$ 9 $
$ 10 $
$ 11 $
$ 12 $
$ 13 $
$ 14 $
$ 15 $
$ 16 $
$ 17 $
$ 18 $
$ 19 $
$ 20 $
$ 21 $
$ 22 $
$ 23 $
$ 24 $
$ 25 $
$ 26 $
$ 27 $
$ 28 $
$ 29 $
$ 30 $
$ 31 $
$ 32 $
$ 33 $
$ 35 $
$ 36 $
$ 37 $
$ 38 $
$ 39 $
$ 40 $
$ 41 $
$ 42 $
$ 43 $
$ 44 $
$ 45 $
$ 46 $
$ 47 $
$ 48 $
$ 49 $
$ 50 $
$ 51 $
$ 52 $
$ 53 $
NEW FEZCO STORY!
$ 54 $

$ 34 $

14.9K 437 482
By KISSJESENIA

CHAPTER 34
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Happy visitation day. The following inmates are to follow me to the visitation room..."

The guard read off the inmate's names in alphabetical order by last name, but when he finally reached the R's, Hector looked up from his cards as he played Poker with a few friends he made in the past two months.

The guard glanced up from his list at Hector like he did with every other inmate before calling them to line up by the wall of people being handcuffed to go see their loved ones.

"Hector Rodriguez."

Estrella tapped her nails on the metal table she was assigned to sit at as she waited for her dad, her heart beating out of her chest.

Fezco had drove an hour and a half to the facility Hector was placed in, like he promised to Estrella so she could finally visit him after getting approved.

He was waiting for her outside, wanting to give his girl privacy to see her dad as she hadn't seen him in almost three months.

Ashtray and Faye were stuck in Fezco's car, Faye knocked out like a light which is the only reason why Ashtray didn't tag along to wait with Fezco in the waiting room.

Estrella and Hector both shared a smile as his handcuffs were taken off of him, then was escorted to the table and allowed to sit down.

"Hiii," Estrella initiated the conversation, refraining herself from hugging her dad since it wasn't allowed. She had to learn that the hard way when she was younger.

They had only an hour, so they talked about everything they could that they hadn't already over their bi-weekly phone calls.

Estrella told Hector about Christmas, mentioning the ring Fezco gave her that she had been twisting on her pinky due to anxiety building as the hour passed.

"Look, Fez gave me this ring for Christmas," Estrella smiled and showed the ring off.

Hector furrowed his eyebrows down at it, "The fuck? Ion remember him asking me for my blessing."

"Oh my god, it's not an engagement ring," Estrella laughed. "You know he'd ask."

Hector smiled, "Yeah, yeah I know. He's been taking care of you, right?"

Estrella told Hector about what her new life was like, living with Fezco. She told him about what happened on New Years. And she told him to hopefully expect for Fezco to ask for his blessing soon, after telling him that he called her his wife.

The term had her like, over the moon. She was so happy about it.

"Elope in Vegas like me and your mom," Hector laughed.

"Yeah because that ended so well for you."

Hector scoffed, then went onto tell Estrella that her mom actually applied to visit him too, knowing that she had asked Estrella to go live with her. Estrella told him as soon as she could after.

And they both just laughed. Hector didn't like disrespecting her mom but...

"Yo mom stupid as fuck if she think you're gonna wanna go live with her."

The hour felt like 10 minutes.

The guard let Hector know his time was up and for him to say his goodbyes before he was taken to the common room.

"Don't come on a weekend next time, princess, we'll get more time during the week since not a lot of people come to those visitation days," Hector advised Estrella as they both stood up.

"Okay," Estrella nodded.

"Tell your boys I said wassup," He added. "And don't miss me too much."

Estrella rolled her eyes and smiled, just awkwardly standing there was the guard looked for some handcuffs to put on Hector.

"You can hug me, fool. They ain't all that strict no more," Hector let her know and opened his arms as he stepped closer and brought his daughter into a hug.

Estrella tried not to let her emotional self cry as he gave her forehead a kiss, already missing him too much although he said not to.

At least she got to hug him. She never hugged him during visits.

She could still vividly remember the way the guards pulled her off of her dad while yelling at her, then escorted her out of the visitation room when she was just 8.

And she still remembered the way her mom yelled at her because Hector got time added to his sentence after jumping the guard that yelled at Estrella.

She didn't know it wasn't allowed. And while Hector did know, he wasn't gonna decline a hug from her.

"Love you," Hector mumbled before letting her go. "Be safe."

"You too. Don't drop the soap."

—$—

"All good?" Fezco lowly asked his girlfriend after she walked into the waiting room, where he had been waiting and playing Mortal Kombat on his phone.

He examined her expression, looking for any sadness before she smiled at him.

"All good," She confirmed and held her hand out for him.

He accepted her hand, then stood up from where he sat, the both of them walking to the exit.

Fezco laughed a little as he stared at Estrella, making her raise an eyebrow at him cause he had done that a few times today.

"What?" She asked.

"You dressed like Rue right now, for real," Fez told her and continued laughing, pulling on the shirt that was actually his.

"They're strict with what visitors wears. Ima tell Rue you making fun of the way she dresses. My dad says hi by the way. He thought the ring you gave me was an engagement ring," Estrella said and laughed as Fezco dropped her hand and put his arm around her.

"Shit, it could be," Fez mumbled with a smirk as she slightly leaned into his side, making her laugh again.

"Stop playing with me."

"I'm not playin lil mama," He told her and stopped to give her a quick kiss, then continued walking.

Ashtray exaggeratedly sighed in relief once the couple came into his sight, giving Fezco the most annoyed look as he opened the driver's side back door for his girlfriend.

Ash refused to sit in the back with Faye and Estrella refused to hear his bitching the whole drive so she stepped up and joined Faye in the back.

But she kind of couldn't stand her at the moment, having had a small argument that morning because Faye hadn't been picking up after herself.

Faye was offended after Estrella told her she was messier than the boys and then decided to call Estrella a fucking maid and then almost got the lip filler beat out of her.

Fezco held her back and then lectured Faye about disrespecting his girlfriend and appreciating all she did for them, then warned that next time he wouldn't hold her back.

So Faye hadn't really talked much all day, she asked a few questions and said a few random things while Fezco and Estrella talked to each other.

Ashtray was basically mute, only speaking when Estrella spoke to him although he told himself he was mad at her like he was mad at Fezco.

Faye leaned all close to Estrella after she and Fezco were both in the car, making Estrella give her a weird look.

"Can you ask Fez if we can get McDonald's?" Faye whispered to Estrella.

Ashtray glanced back at Estrella, nodding his head in agreement. He couldn't stand Faye and thought she was a fucking airhead, but he wasn't gonna lie that it was pretty smart of her to ask Estrella to ask Fez to get food.

He would never say no to her.

Estrella nodded, looking between both Faye and Ashtray as Fez drove out of the parking lot.

"Hey," Estrella said and placed her hand on one of Fezco's shoulders as he drove, making him hum in response. "Can we get McDonald's?"

"Right now or when we closer to home?" He asked.

Estrella glanced at Faye and Ashtray, Faye mouthing right now while Ashtray nodded.

"Right now," She answered.

"Fosho, y'all cool with McDonald's?" Fezco asked, looking at Ashtray and then back at Faye.

They both nodded in response, then both gave Estrella looks of appreciation when Fezco went back to keeping his eyes on the road.

"Aight look for the nearest one them mama," Fez said, looking in the rear view mirror at Estrella.

She went on her phone and pulled up the directions to the nearest McDonald's, which Fezco followed until he pulled into the drive thru.

"Ight. You want a Happy Meal?" He asked Estrella after Faye told him what she wanted.

"Yes please," She said and smiled.

Fezco smiled back, ignoring his fluttering heart as he turned to Ashtray.

"Don't know yet?" He asked Ashtray, who was staring hard at the menu, acting like he wasn't gonna get the same thing he gets every time.

Ashtray ignored him, leaving Fez to start ordering.

Once he was done giving the employee his, Estrella's, and Faye's order, he turned back to Ashtray.

"Whatchu want bruh?" Fez asked.

Ashtray ignored him and leaned over the center console, getting closer to the speaker and ordered for himself, making Estrella laugh quietly at his extents to ignore his brother.

"Will that be all?" The employee asked as Ashtray sat back right in his seat.

"Yeah das gon be all," Fez answered, giving Ashtray a look.

Once they had recieved their food, Fezco parked his car and gave everyone what they asked for, looking back at Estrella before giving her her Happy Meal to ask if she wanted to eat with him on the trunk of his car.

"Ash is honestly stressing me the fuck out," Fezco mumbled, biting into his Big Mac as Estrella took everything out of her Happy Meal box and placing in besides her on the trunk of Fez's car.

"Same. It's kinda funny though, he's really doing the most," Estrella laughed. "Ground him."

Fez laughed, "Yeah right. You ground him, you his mom."

"And you're basically his dad sooo," She said as offered him a chicken nugget. "You ground him."

Fezco shook his head as he took the chicken nugget, "He'll prolly hit me with a hammer."

"You survived a crowbar and you're fine, so I don't think you should worry if he does," Estrella reasoned, making Fezco bust out laughing.

"You got jokes huh?" He asked and lightly tickled her side, making her laugh and elbow his hand away while she dipped an apple slice into the little barbecue box.

Fezco furrowed his eyebrows, watching her eat the apple slice and then look at him.

"What?" She asked him.

"The fuck did you jus put on that apple?" He asked and laughed.

"Barbecue. You've never tried this?" She raised an eyebrow and grabbed another slice from the bag, dipping it into the barbecue before holding it out for him.

"Hell the fuck no," Fezco shook his head, turning his head away from her.

"Come onnn, try it. It's good, when have I ever made you try something nasty?" Estrella quizzed.

"Fuckin, that boba shit? And those one chips, and that candy shit that made a mess on my pants and–"

"Okay that wasn't my fault, boba and Sabritones and Mazapans are good. You're just weird. And white," Estrella laughed, shaking her hand so he'd take the apple.

"Yeah well that is yo fault, you like white boys."

"Actually I only like you," Estrella laughed. "I've never really liked any other white boys, so feel special."

"Nah, you be drooling over Paul Walker when we watch Fast and Furious," Fezco accused, eyeing the apple that Estrella was still holding for him.

He gave her a look before taking it between his teeth, making her smile.

"Soooo?" Estrella asked and grabbed an apple for herself.

Fezco just stared at her while he ate the apple, shaking his head because it wasn't bad.

"You like itttt! I know you do, or else you woulda made that face you made when you were eating boba," Estrella laughed and grabbed the Happy Meal toy. "Ahh yes, I love Hello Kitty."

"Word," Fezco agreed. They had a Hello Kitty build a bear child together that he picked because he knew Estrella had an obsession.

Her bedsheets back home were Hello Kitty bedsheets. And she had slippers. And a whole bunch of other shit.

"Another toy to add to our collection," She smiled as she held it up for Fezco to see.

The collection started off as just her's, but Fez started buying her Hello Kitty things to add to it so she started calling it theirs.

"You like a lil kid, eat befo you play wit yo new toy," Fezco told her and laughed. "Your food gon get cold and cold McDonald's taste like shit."

Estrella listened and continued eating, leaning to rest her body on Fezco's side, making him open his arm and pulled her under it as they ate and watched the cars driving by on the freeway.

"Thank you for bringing me to see my dad," Estrella spoke after a few minutes of eating in a comfortable silence.

"You don't gotta thank me, ma. Is nothing."

"Yes I do. Plus you always thank me for things that are also nothing," Estrella pointed out, glancing up at her boyfriend as she ate her fries. "So thank youuuu."

"You're welcome," Fezco mumbled and gave her forehead a kiss as she pulled out a long fry.

"Have you ever seen Lady and the Tramp?" Estrella asked as she sat up straight, Fez's arm falling to rest behind her.

"Yeah," He nodded and took a sip of his soda, smiling after she held up the long fry.

Ashtray watched them recreate the famous scene from Lady and the Tramp, only with a french fry, from the rear view mirror, rolling his eyes once they kissed.

They were disgustingly cute. Ashtray thought it was more disgusting than anything, though.

But what he thought didn't matter to them. He wanted them together more than anything, but also couldn't stand them.

Ashtray poked his head out his window, "Yo get a fuckin room! I'm tryna eat!"

—$—

"So like, how long have you and Fez been together?" Faye asked Estrella, who was counting Fezco's money for him while he and Ashtray ran a few drop offs.

Estrella obviously always stayed back, and now that Faye was living at the house, she stayed with her.

Faye was smoking a blunt, which is all Fez allowed her to do in his house after she shot up heroin in the bathroom and fell at like 1 in the morning.

"A couple months," Estrella answered, not wanting to get think about the exact number or she'd lose count of the money she was counting.

"Oh, really? I thought you've been together for years," Faye commented. "He makes it seem that way. You do too, you're literally always up early making him and Ash breakfast."

"Is that why you called me a maid?" Estrella rhetorically asked.

"I'm sorry about that," Faye apologized. "You're more like a housewife. Unless you don't like that one either?"

Estrella laughed, "No, I do like that one. And it's okay, I guess. Fez already yelled at you."

"Yeah and you already tried to fight me," Faye added. "I promise I'll be more clean. And I already thanked Fez but I feel like I should thank you too, so thanks for letting me stay here."

"Mhm...hey, why are you even staying here in the first place?" Estrella curiously asked. "Fez said something about the cops being after you?"

"Ugh yeah, some hotel manager was saying really mean things to me so I like...I pushed him off the balcony," Faye slowly explained. "And he was like, not okay, so Custer called Fez and made me crawl through a fucking vent and then wait for Fez at a fucking Taco Bell."

Estrella raised an eyebrow, glancing at Faye on the opposite couch from her's while she smoked her blunt and stared at the TV playing Fairly Odd Parents.

"And now I'm here," Faye finished.

Estrella nodded, "That's...cool. And like...how do you like it here so far?"

"A lot, actually. Your food is so good. But Ash kinda scares me, I don't know how to you talk to him. And I miss Custer," Faye said.

"Ash is not scary," Estrella laughed. "Maybe Fez can call Custer to come see you every once in a while, I can ask him?"

"Will you?"

"Yeah of course. I don't think I can go a full day without seeing Fez, so I feel bad," Estrella said. "Or even a few hours, so iono how ima survive at school tomorrow."

"You still go to school?" Faye asked.

"Yeah, but it's my last year. So you're gonna be alone with Fez all day tomorrow."

"Ugh, no offense, but Fez is so boring sometimes. He like, never says anything."

"What do you mean? Fez is always talking," Estrella laughed.

"Maybe with you, you're his girlfriend. He's so awkward."

"Okay yeah, awkward he is sometimes," Estrella agreed and banded a stack of money.

"Well I'm gonna go shower, I feel gross," Faye announced, putting her blunt down on the ashtray on the coffee table before walking to the bathroom with her suitcase of clothes that Custer dropped off.

Shortly after Faye disappeared off into the bathroom, Fezco and Ashtray arrived back home.

"Sup princess," Ashtray said to Estrella before walking to his room to lock himself in there for the rest of the day.

"Hey baby," She said back before he closed his door so he'd hear, then glanced at Fezco as he locked all the locks.

He sighed before dropping his keys on the table and walking over to the couch with his girlfriend, leaning down to give her a kiss.

"Sup princess," He mumbled before picking her feet up off the couch and sitting down, then placed them in his lap as he dropped a paper bag of money on the coffee table, glancing at the banded stacks that Estrella had been counting.

"How did the drop offs go?" Estrella asked him as he picked up a band of money.

"As good as they could," He simply answered as he removed the rubber band from the stack to count it.

"I counted all those already."

Fezco nodded, "Jus countin off how much my girl's getting," He said and shot her a lil smile before putting the rubber band back around the stack, then grabbed another and dropped them both in her lap.

She laughed as he leaned closer and gave her another kiss, then slightly laid on her when he pulled away.

"Where's yo homegirl at?" Fez asked, noticing that Faye wasn't present.

"Your homegirl is in the shower," Estrella answered as she gave him a head scratch.

Fezco laughed from where he rested his head on his girlfriend's stomach, "She not my homegirl."

"Do you want me to count all that too?" Estrella asked, pointing to the money bag on the table.

"Nah, maybe tomorrow. Let's go to sleep," Fez suggested and tiredly sat up, grabbing her hand.

"It's early as hell, grandpa."

"So? You got school tomorrow, kid."

Estrella raised her eyebrows at him, "You did not just call me kid."

Fez laughed, "Yeah I did, you called me grandpa."

"Cause you act like one, always sleeping and wearing these knit sweaters," Estrella told him and tugged on the collar of his sweater.

"You bought me this one!" Fezco reminded her and laughed.

She smiled, "You pull them off. So cute," She said and pinched his cheek before giving it a kiss.

Fezco smiled as she scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, placing kisses on the freckles all over his face, which had his heart racing.

He never felt as loved as she made him feel. Estrella owned his entire heart.

do yall like filler chapters (like this 1) or do you like when I stick to the show better lol

also I dont have a phone rn so idk when ima update next BUTTTTT how would yall like an angus cloud book after I'm done with this one :) . or maybe another fezco book idk I'm with whatever, we all need something to pass time since season3 gon take a while

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
239K 15.5K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
257K 11.6K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
857K 40K 171
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one