The Pizzaplex Technician is R...

By prettyterribleperson

Pitch is a college student trying his best. He's exhausted and just wants to finish his comp sci homework in... More

Why the hell was a child's shoe in the vent?
"Anything for my favourite coworker!"

I don't get paid enough to care

26 2 0
By prettyterribleperson

Thanks for trusting the description, I promise it's actually good.

Bonnie gets introduced next chapter.

Pitch was woken up an hour before his alarm went off. He almost hit 'decline call,' thinking it was the snooze button on his alarm, but hesitated upon recognizing his manager's ringtone.

"Hello?"

"Big problems kid."

"Oh? Isn't Frank supposed to be fixing them?"

Pitch worked as the maintenance guy for everything and anything robotic or mechanical at the Mega Pizzaplex. It wasn't the best job in the world, but it gave him hours that lined up with his college courses. Of course, that meant working from twelve am to six am every weekday.

"He called in sick, and I had to send everyone home today. Every animatronic is busted. I have no idea what happened, and when I tried to reboot them, they either fizzled out or didn't have any memory logs from the weekend!"

Panic was evident in Pitch's manager's voice. Pitch was wide awake now, sitting up in bed, knocking comp sci paperwork off of his bed by accident.

"So the Pizzaplex is closed?"

"The owners only agreed to a week, and Frank is out, which means you're our only guy."

"When do I have to have them fixed by?" Pitch was pulling on a pair of jeans and rifling through his somewhat clean laundry for a t-shirt. The nice thing about not working day shift was no uniform requirements. His manager rambled on, ignoring his question.

"We got most of them back running, but Chica doesn't have a beak or a voice box, Roxy's eyes are missing, and Monty is basically scrap parts. The CPU's are all intact, thank God, and Sunny won't let anyone into the daycare!"

"Tom. When do you need them fixed?"

"You have a week to get them all back in order. No one else is gonna be there until next Monday, so there shouldn't be any interruptions. I can't cover overtime if you stay past your six hours, so I'm just begging you to get them all working again as fast as you can."

"Is it just the five of them?"

"No, the S.T.A.F.F bots are on the fritz too. None of the cameras caught anything, and Vanessa says she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I have no idea what happened."

"Okay, I'll be there at eleven." Going in early wouldn't hurt.

"I'll add stuff to your checklist. Just make sure everything is finished before the week is over."

"Wait, this is on top of my normal work?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry kid."

God I wish I made overtime.

Pitch thanked his manager and said goodbye, wandering around his apartment for his work supplies. He loaded his bag up with the usual diagnostic equipment and some extra tools he thought he might want.

Monty is scrap parts, huh? He'll be fun to rebuild, he thought sarcastically.

He wondered if he would have time to work on his little pet project at all this week. Pitch would have to boot the guy up to give him updates on dates at the very least. He was glad to have found something to do while he waited for his shift to end instead of sitting with his thumb up his ass in the break room for two hours.

Pitch sighed as he dropped himself heavily into his beater car, an old 74 Chevy Nova. He couldn't say he hated the job, but it certainly wasn't what he wanted to do for the rest of his life.

He had only taken the job because he really hated what he had been doing before, and his roommate had pointed out the ad in Screws, Bolts and Hairpins. He had been welcomed quickly, considering the lack of prerequisites for the position. He had spoken to the previous night worker, Frank, who had been moved to the dayshift due to his inability to move. He was an old man with a PhD gone to waste. It made Pitch wonder if the classes he were taking would even be worth it in the end.

That wasn't something he wanted to think about just then. He cranked the volume on his car stereo and mentally braced himself for whatever horrors he would experience at work that night.

It was worse than he thought.

Half the security bots were spinning in circles repeating the same phrase.

"Warning: Tampering with Fazbear Automated S.T.A.F.F. will result in suspension of your membership."

The other half were either on their sides or the ground or completely frozen in place. Some were doing their jobs mostly correctly. The janitor bots in the main lobby were mopping and sweeping away. Only lifting and dropping their mops, as if they were rinsing them in a bucket. He patted a wet floor sign as he walked in, wandering down Rockstar Row to the break room. He heard Roxy crying somewhere in the hall, some exposed servo sounds and Monty repeating himself with "come here little guy."

Pitch was already ready to go home.

He made it to the breakroom and dropped his bag onto a chair, picking up the clipboard that held his nightly tasks and then some. He scanned over it with his eyes, deciding that the most important at the moment was finding the only unaccounted for robot. Pitch didn't recall his manager even mentioning the bear in his ramble about the problems with the animatronics. But there it was, written in red ink below all the black pen and heavily underlined.

FIND FREDDY

Pitch put the clipboard in his backpack and stripped off his overwhelming outer layer. He threw his bag over his shoulder and slid the mandatory Fazbear Flashlight into his pocket. They had a lot of trouble with endoskeletons wandering in the lower levels, and apparently Moondrop had been incredibly active, corroding Sunny's files and turning off the lights whenever he wanted. He would have to be the next one Pitch fixed.

He really wondered how they were still in business.

Pitch exited the breakroom, tossing his screwdriver back and forth between his hands. He stopped that fidget when it hit the ground and rolled under a bench. He kneeled down to grab it and abruptly shot up, hitting his head on the underside of the bench when he heard a child laughing. No guests had been there since the day before, and Vanessa surely would have made sure there were no kids left in the building. The animatronics wouldn't have allowed it either. Pitch resigned himself to believing he was hallucinating. He hadn't slept well in a while.

He reached for the screwdriver with his fingertips and carried on his search through Rockstar Row for the star of the Pizzaplex. Heavy stomping had him turning around swiftly, clutching his screwdriver like a weapon. It was eerie being in a building with no functional robots. His eyes blew wide and he exhaled in relief at the sight before him. Freddy Fazbear, perfectly intact, aside from some scratches on his casing.

"Freddy! Where the hell have you been? Tom was losing his mind over you!" Pitch shouted, trying to catch the ear of the wandering animatronic.

"Pitch, please watch your language!" was the response Freddy gave.

"Why? There are no kids present." Pitch narrowed his eyes. "Right?"

"Indeed, there are no helpless children present."

Pitch didn't like that wording.

"Do you have any idea what happened this weekend? Apparently Vanessa doesn't remember anything out of the ordinary. But all your co-stars are in shit condition."

"Are they alright?!" That was the first genuine sounding thing Freddy had said so far.

"They will be eventually. I'll do my best." Pitch shrugged, still sceptical at the questions avoidance.

"Thank you Pitch. I have a low battery percentage, so I must reach a charging station soon." Freddy's arm fell in front of his stomach hatch, arm turned inwards to hide the battery signal from Pitch. Freddy turned to walk away, a strange limp to his gait. Exposed wires were poking out of his leg. Pitch would get to that soon, but it definitely wasn't top priority.

"Hey Freddy," he called out. The bear turned to face him, arm still sitting suspiciously. "Is there something in your stomach hatch?"

"Nothing of immediate importance to you, Pitch." Pitch scowled at the large bot.

"Open it."

"I'm afraid I cannot do that."

"Is there something wrong with it? You know you kinda have to tell me if it is."

"I understand. There is nothing urgent with my stomach hatch or diagnostics. I look forward to your scan later, however."

"Don't try to woo me Freddy. You can't disobey orders, what's up with you?"

"I am not disobeying human orders!" Freddy protested. "I swear, all is well!"

Pitch was still sceptical, but thundering footsteps and Roxy's cries called his attention.

"Pitch! Is that you! I can't see!" she cried, barreling towards him.

Pitch turned back to Freddy, but he had taken off to his green room. Something was definitely up with Freddy. Pitch was certain he knew what had happened over the weekend.

"Hey, Roxy! It'll be okay, I'll fix you right up, okay? I just need you to slow down, and follow my voice." He really wanted to get to the daycare and help Sunny, but Roxy was also in need of maintenance, and he couldn't just leave her in such a state. The wolf animatronic stopped running, angling her ears, and then her body towards Pitch. She took slow, careful steps, her arms extended to find obstacles in her way.

"I'm gonna grab your hand, Roxy, okay?"

"Okay. I'm still beautiful," she muttered to herself.

"Absolutely stunning. Nothing could make you look bad," Pitch assured her. She smiled as best she could, but said nothing. Pitch led her the admittedly long walk to the elevator and then further to Parts and Service. Her casing was missing from her torso and her whole upper head had been crushed or dismantled, wires and sharp metal exposed.

Pitch helped her lay on the operating table in the protective cylinder and left it himself, connecting her to the computer on the outside. It put her in a sleep-like state and removed her head, to avoid any possible injuries occurring to Pitch. Though he was sure he would slice his fingers open on her face.

He entered the cylinder with his tools in his hands (he really needed to find that tool belt that Frank had been telling him about) and examined her over. He started by removing broken parts, leaving her down to the endoskeleton on most of her body, and only her hair, one arm and her original legs. He searched the 'Roxy' storage room for new casing, and carefully connected it to her endo. Her eyes were the hardest part to fix, as the wiring was frayed. He managed, though, and after a couple hours of work and running a few physical tests, he was ready to reattach her head and wake her up.

He typed quickly on the Parts and Services computer, and she woke up.

"I bet you don't even have friends!" she yelled.

"Bitch, excuse you!" Pitch scoffed playfully.

"Oh my god! Pitch, you're a lifesaver! I can see!"

"Just doing my job," he said, coolly spinning his screwdriver in his hand. Of course, it would have been cool if he hadn't dropped it. Roxy laughed at him, but that was par for the course. She was nice enough. Not Pitch's first choice of friend, but definitely not his last.

"Who doesn't have friends?" he asked, genuinely curious. Roxy thought for a moment, then shook her head.

"I don't know. I didn't mean to say that." Pitch squinted at her. He knew the animatronics couldn't really 'think,' but they could run memory scans through their RAM.

"Do you know what happened this weekend?" Roxy shook her head again.

"I remember shutting down after the show, right when Vanessa came into my room last night. I woke back up at what I can only assume was early this morning."

"Huh."

Pitch walked Roxy through the door to her green room and bid her goodbye, leaving to head to the daycare.

He checked the time on his phone. Already three am.

Shit, he thought. He wouldn't have enough time to run diagnostics on everyone before six if he went to the daycare right away. He turned around and exited Parts and Service through Roxy's back door. He waved at her and she waved back, before returning to her own reflection in the vanity mirror. She had already had her nightly scan.

Pitch wished he could put this off and just complete the big repairs.

He had asked Frank before, and he had said that if the diagnostics weren't run, and a bug had developed in any animatronics it could corrupt them to the point of no return. Maybe that's what had happened? The weekend technician didn't work overnight, so maybe he hadn't run them.

On a normal day, Pitch wouldn't care what had happened to the animatronics. He would show up, fix some servos and check the coding and leave. But now that they were so detrimentally damaged, he was beyond curious.

Freddy was next on the list of testing. Pitch made his way to Freddy's greenroom, it being the closest. Small, rapid footsteps rang in his ears as he knocked on the door.

"Freddy? Scan time. I'm coming in!" he shouted through the door. He cracked the door and slipped in. Freddy sat on the floor in the center of the room and Pitch joined him. He pulled his laptop from his bag and opened up his control centre, then wordlessly connected half a dozen wires to Freddy.

"Pitch, are you upset with me?" Freddy asked after Pitch had run through audio and visual scans. Everything was in order. Better than they should have been, actually. Maybe weekend maintenance had gotten off their asses and actually upgraded him.

"Nah. Whatever you're hiding, I don't get paid enough to care. I just need to make sure you're fully intact. You'll let me know if anything goes wrong?"

"Of course. I always do."

"Thanks Freddy." Pitch finished up his diagnostics, checking that everything was in order, and leaving with a promise to fix up his leg sometime later in the week. Freddy started speaking when Pitch left the room, but it wasn't to him, so he ignored it.

He knocked twice on Chica's door.

"Chick or treat," he said, smiling to himself. Chica didn't respond.

Oh yeah, no voice box.

"Chica, slam on the door if I can't come in." The animatronics had no reason to be indecent, but Pitch still liked to give them their privacy. They were popstars after all.

He slipped through the door, dropping his bag and searching the room for the robotic chicken. She was sitting in a corner, head tucked between her legs. Her arms were wrapped around her body.

"Hey babe, don't worry, I'm gonna get you fixed up as soon as I can, okay?" Pitch walked towards her slowly. He sat in front of her and crossed his legs. Pitch placed a gentle hand on her arm. He asked her to lift her head and she did so reluctantly. Her entire beak was missing, hastily and messily removed, cracks crawling up her face. He could see wires exposed and stripped, sticking out of her mouth. If she could cry, Pitch was sure she would be. Her eyes expressed a terror he couldn't imagine feeling. He felt terrible leaving her like this. Perhaps he could at least install a new voice box. He would fix her casing and servos another day.

Pitch dug through his backpack. He didn't have anything for her right then, so he raced off into the back of her room. He stumbled down the stairs trying to get to her spare parts room as fast as possible. He ploughed through boxes and shelves in search of the pieces he needed. He found scrap pieces he could connect to an old breadboard he was certain he had in his backpack. He ran back up the stairs, wiping out on the top. He scrambled to his feet and proudly showed Chica what he held in his hands upon returning to her room.

"I'll have you talking again soon," he said, connecting amplifiers, four volt resistors and a small, admittedly tinny speaker to the breadboard. He connected edge clamps to the exposed copper wires on the end of the breadboard. The LED he had connected to make sure it got power flicked a bit at the new resistance, but ultimately didn't turn on. It was expected so he wasn't disappointed. After twenty minutes of trying to map out the connections he finally found a layout he trusted enough to test without blowing the amp. He reached his hand up to Chica's face but hesitated, fingers curling into an awkward, loose fist.

"Um, do you mind if I, uh," he stammered. Chica nodded. "You do mind?"

Chica shook her head.

"I can- um," Pitch stuttered again. Chica nodded again. Pitch reached his hand into the hole, avoiding slicing his arm on broken metal. He grabbed a hold of loose wires and pulled the edge clamp into her mouth.

"You're gonna have to hold onto that breadboard until I can fix you up properly, which should be soon. Good thing your arm won't get tire- OW!" He pulled his hand back, examining the electricity burn on his index finger.

"Pitch! Are you okay?" Chica gasped. "You fixed me!"

"Not quite, I still have to rebuild your face," Pitch said around his finger, which he had stuck in his mouth to sooth. He admitted it was childish, but it's what Sunny would have told him to do if he were there. "It's a temporary fix, but it should get you by until I can fully fix you up."

Now it was time to do what he came in for. He handed the wires to Chica, which she plugged into her arms, neck and temple respectively. During her audio scans, Pitch's laptop beeped aggressively until he entered overwrite commands. That was gonna be a pain in the ass to reset. Something he'd have to save for his free time. Her visual stats were up to date and fully functional. The rest of her analytics were fine too. She wasn't as highly updated as Freddy was, though, so he was a bit put off by that.

"Hey, did Frank or Rachel from the dayshift ever get around to fixing that interference with your singing voice?" he asked, packing everything back into his bag. Chica was incredibly absorbed by the breadboard in her hand.

"Chica?" he asked again. She looked up this time. "Don't eat that."

She squinted at him, no lower half to express her distaste for the comment.

"So? I know you used to be an eggs-traordinary singer."

"I don't find you funny. But no, it still shuts down the others when I try to sing."

"Word, okay. If you find tape or anything let me know, I'll attach that to you better."

Pitch said goodbye to Chica and made his way to Monty's room. He hated how dark the gator kept it. Luckily, he had the jurisdiction to mess with their room settings however he saw fit. He flipped every switch in the room, illuminating it entirely.

Pitch's jaw dropped. Monty was in pieces on the floor. Not a single limb was attached to his torso, which meant a lot of work for Pitch to do, that he really didn't have the energy for. Monty would have to be rebuilt from the ground up. Most of the hard work and programming would still be intact, he would just have to transfer the CPU and personality chip to a new endo, and move around some key parts to keep his vocals intact.

He would get it done.

Monty's mouth didn't move, but a crackly voice repeated the words 'come here little guy,' like Pitch had heard upon entering that night.

"God, I wish you could see how fucking stupid you look right now."

Pitch pulled out his phone and snapped a quick picture of the totaled animatronic. Blackmail he was excited to have. He sat in front of Monty's decapitated head and plugged in all the wires he could. He once again had to overwrite some of the code to stop his laptop's screaming. He scanned through the CPU before getting to the dirty work. There were no bugs to be found, so Pitch left the main room to the Parts and Service tunnel. He checked his phone. Five am. He was sure he'd be running overtime. At least he'd be getting paid.

He slowly but surely made his way down to the storage room that kept Monty's spare parts, nodding along to music from his headphones. He wasn't really supposed to wear them, in case of an accidental collision with a bot, but there were none around, and Pitch also did not care. After the final trip down and back up the stairs, Pitch was ready to collapse on the ground. He had led a bare endoskeleton up to Monty's green room to put him back together there. It probably would have made more sense to take his computer parts down to Parts and Service, but the delicateness of the computer aspects were important to consider. Pitch didn't want to rattle it too much while he carried it all downstairs.

The endo stood perfectly still while Pitch put the new casing pieces on him, starting from the torso and working his way out. He had to work fast with the 'brains' of the animatronic. They were at risk of shutdown if not connected to a battery source. He sat the mostly built Monty on the ground so that he could reach the head. He carefully positioned the multiple circuit boards in the head and connected the wires to their respective batteries and power supplies. He put the final bits of casing on Monty after checking that his eyes, voice box and audio processors were all in the right place and correctly. Pitch crossed his fingers as he booted Monty up.

"Why the hell is it so bright in here?" Monty grumbled. Pitch sighed in relief.

"Uh, I needed to see what I was doing?" Pitch said rudely. Monty rolled his eyes. At least those were working properly. Pitch pulled his checklist from his bag and flipped through a few pages, landing on the spreadsheet for Monty's movement and controls.

"Can you test out your joints for me?" he asked without patience. Monty wasn't his favourite to work with. Pitch checked off joints on his list as Monty tested them. His 'hand' joints were stiff. Pitch couldn't find his actual claw replacements, so he substituted them for the old model. Everything else was fully functional.

Pitch checked the time. It was well after eight o'clock in the morning. He needed to go check on Sun and Moon. He asked Monty to meet him down in Parts and Service for final touches and to fix up his hands. The gator agreed, if reluctantly. They both exited the greenroom at the same time, Monty leaving through the backdoor and Pitch going out the front.

He made his way up to the daycare, swiping his staff entrance pass and walking down the long carpeted hallway. He poked his head into the slide and shouted out a loud battle cry. Sunny didn't respond. Pitch found it strange, he usually responded the same way. The lights were on, so he didn't have to worry about Moondrop coming to bother him. He was pretty sure.

He positioned himself to slide into the daycare, bag perched between his legs. Sure, he could go through the staff door, but there was no fun in that at all.

Pitch was roughly pushed out of the slide by Sunny.

"Banned! Banned! Security alert! Security alert!" He made a siren noise with his mouth.

"Ow! Sunny? What the fuck?" Pitch yelled. He got no answer and frowned. Sunny had disappeared back into the daycare. Pitch stood up and dusted himself off. He had been told that Sunny was acting strange. The staff door seemed to be his only option. As soon as the door was closed behind him, the lights shut off. Only the emergencies were on. The circuits must have been on the fritz again. The general manager should really make him seven days a week. At least that would mean things stayed intact around the damn place.

"Oh, hell no." Pitch loved Sunny. Adored him. Would do absolutely anything for him. Moon, not so much. He didn't dislike Moondrop by any means, he just preferred him right after a factory reset or a coding update. There was one bug in his system that always came back, no matter how good Pitch's upgrades were. Frank and the others kept saying that it was in his overall CPU, but Pitch had a very strong feeling that it was in Moon's personality chip. That would probably take him days of mind-numbing code scanning. He would get around to it when he could. It would probably have to be sometime that week, because Pitch couldn't just leave Sunny tied to a chair during open hours. Of course, the daycare could be closed down for a while, but that would lose the Pizzaplex out on a lot of their demographic. Not to mention all the human staff that left their preschool age children there. No, he would have to add this to his list of high priorities.

The highest was getting the hell out of there. Moon's malfunction made him dangerous at times. That's why Pitch had to strap Sunny down before turning off the lights and working on Moon. As soon as the light's turned off, Sundrop screamed in frustration. Two glowing lights appeared in the dark.

Pitch dove behind the security desk, holding his flashlight like a lifeline. He didn't bother checking the door. It was on a magnetic lock with no keycard access from the inside, to keep kids from sneaking out during naptime. Pitch looked over the desk. Moon was wandering around.

"Naughty children must be found. It's past your bedtime you know."

"I'm a fucking adult!" Pitch shouted. He reached up onto the counter and wrapped his fingers around a ceramic mug. He stood and hurled it as hard as he could, hearing it shatter across the room.

"Clean up, clean up, can't leave a mess."

Pitch sprinted as fast as he could to the circuit breaker across the room. The generators couldn't be out, he restarted them only three days ago. He had been asking Tom to move them somewhere safer, maybe to the catwalk above the daycare, so that they were still easily accessible to staff. It hadn't been done yet. Pitch should ask Monty for help moving them once he is fully functional again. That wasn't important right now.

Pitch pulled down hard on the comically large lever and the overhead lights flickered above him. They turned on briefly, but went out again with a spark from the open electric panel next to him.

When he looked behind him, he saw Moon slinking into one of the play structure tunnels. His heartbeat picked up.

He swung his bag from his back and rifled through it, looking for side cutters and gel capsules. They had come to be his best friend when he was learning wiring, as he made plenty of mistakes. He stripped back broken wires and crushed the capsule in his fingers. He flipped down the master switch to its off position and twisted two snapped wires together hastily. He squeezed the popped gel capsule around the broken wires, hands shaking as he moulded the solidifying gel to completely cover the copper.

Heavy footsteps sent vibrations through his feet. He was almost done. Moon was getting close. It looked like there was only one more broken wire. Only one. The other side of the connection was missing. Pitch spotted the very end of the wire poking through the plastic casing. He muttered fast curses under his breath, shoving a gel capsule into the plastic, then the wire, poorly stripped. He hoped it would work.

"Naughty naughty boy," Moon whispered. His hand fell onto Pitch's shoulder. Moon was sent stumbling back when Pitch's bag came into fast and hard contact with him. He dropped his bag and ran around the outside of the left play structure, throwing toys to the ground and knocking over everything he could to block Moon's path. He slid on his side into the tube of the play structure, and crawled along the bottom of it, looking for an exit that he could actually fit through.

"Hey, mechanic? Are you here?" Monty shouted. "Why the hell are the lights off?"

"Monty, flip the light switch!" he screamed.

"I found you," Moon singsonged. He was crawling towards Pitch in the play structure. Pitch had found an incredibly tight space to squish himself through. It was the least opportune place to be, the switch was on the other side of the room. He had no other choice of exit. He forced his shoulders through, definitely leaving a bruise where he smacked his elbow. He pushed as hard as he could to get his hips through the space. It was incredibly small and hard to fit through. Pitch's slow moving gave Moon the opportunity to grab his foot. Pitch kicked with the leg out of Moon's grasp and broke free of the hold, losing his shoe in the process. He sprinted away, running into Monty and falling to the ground from the impact. Moon pounced on the ground right near where Pitch sat. He scrambled backwards, trying his best to stand, but slipping at the lack of traction on the carpet. Monty didn't move.

"The fucking lights, Monty!" Pitch cried. Finally, Pitch stood, while Monty walked to the light switch. His joints must have been stiff still. Pitch would need to lubricate them. That wasn't important to focus on. What was important was that Moon had a hold of Pitch now, gripping him by the jaw and lifting him from the ground. Pitch clawed at Moon's hand. His foot came into contact with the animatronics chest, and he was released. And also backed into a corner. And completely fucked.

"The switch isn't working!" Monty yelled. Of. Fucking. Course.

"It's past your bedtime."

"Moon! I'm a staff member! I work here!" He looked over at Monty, frantically flipping the switch and examining the electric panel. That was the issue, the panel was open. Pitch dodged a grab from Moon and sank to the ground covering his head with his arms. Monty's roar and a crash startled Pitch into looking up. Monty had Moon pinned down and was holding his arms and the strings attaching to the ceiling.

Pitch scrambled up to his feet and ran to the panel. He slammed it shut and pulled the switch harder than he needed to in his panic. He shouted in surprise when metal arms wrapped around him, just as the lights turned on. He was shaken around, then Sunny's shout rang out. The large robot arms let go and Pitch turned around to look at Monty. Day one with his new casing and it was already dented.

"Sorry I- he got away so I-" Monty didn't look at Pitch. "Where the fuck are my shades?"

Pitch wanted to scold him for not following his instructions, but couldn't. Without him, Pitch would surely be dead.

"God, why do I keep this job," he mumbled.

"Hey, most of us aren't too bad," Monty defended.

"That's not it Monty! I almost fucking died!" Aftershock filled Pitch and he felt tears of frustration well up in his eyes. "I get that you can't feel emotions and shit, but that was fucking scary!" Pitch yelled. He wiped his face.

"Now who the hell says I don't have emotions?" Monty asked.

"Me! I just finished rebuilding you! I reprogrammed your personality chip for god's sake!" Monty not having emotions didn't make sense. He seemed to feel worried for Pitch just moments before. And he was often full of anger. It was physical pain that he couldn't feel, something that Pitch was jealous of as he readjusted his jaw and felt the forming bruises from Moon's hand.

"Sunny! Come over here, I need to fix y-your code," he shouted, turning away from Monty. "Just go down to Parts and Service like I told you to in the first place. I'll be there soon to finish you up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 20 20
This is just a simple story, including gregory, montgomery gator, glamrock chica, roxanne wolf, and freddy fazbear! ! SOME CHAPTERS WILL INCLUDE SMUT...
239K 4.5K 34
You work at the pizzeria as the guard AND waitress. You run into many problems, including lotsa animatronic humans falling for you :) Pictures, stor...
5K 135 10
as Gregory, a young boy who's been trapped overnight inside of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Y/N, Gregory's big sister was trapped inside of Fredd...
125K 2.2K 49
Y/n, a 12-year-old girl, has family problems. She ends up leaving, taking some money with her. She takes about 50 bucks, deciding to see the popular...