Another Spider | reader insert

By 101_classified

Y/n Parker is an ordinary actor to the public but as soon as she puts on her mask she becomes an unknown figu... More

Authors Note
||1||
||2||
||3||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||

||4||

3.1K 69 8
By 101_classified

I looked around my surroundings.

I was more than baffled at this point.

I was confused.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" I approached a man smoking outside a tattoo parlor. Or at least, that's what it looked like to me.

"What? Get so drunk you got off at the wrong station?" the man snapped, rolling his eyes, "You're in Queens."

"Queens? As in the Queens in New York?" I asked.

"Duh," was all I got before he flicked his cigarette at me and walked back into the building.

Rude asshole.

I stabbed his still burning cigarette with the base of my shoe and turned to walk back to the alley I'd come out of.

"OK, so I'm still in New York but somehow it looks extremely different," I muttered, "how is that possible? It's like I'm in a different world or something. Weird."

Looking around, I tried to see if I could find something that could indicate that it may be an illusion or you know, just that maybe I'd died and this was either a really messed up heaven, or hell.

"There's nothing here," I muttered before a spark of gold to my left caught my attention.

Turning, I watched as a sparkling portal of gold and amber formed in front of me.

My side was a disgusting old alleyway but the other looked like a very warm, comforting home.

Well, it's better than out here so I'll take it.

Stepping through, I noticed the room was filled with people.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm y/n. Uh-- can you tell me where I am?" I asked, "I'm not all that sure how I got here but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be here."

In the room was a short dark haired boy standing a weird pose.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind my intrusion, I just stepped through that," I pointed back to the portal that just disappeared, "Oh. Well... Um. Guess I can't go back through so... Hi."

Turning I smiled.

The rest of the people in the room were strange. One was a girl who looked like she was confused. Then there were two men, one was dressed like a cool youth pastor, the other was dressed in a suit similar to mine but red and black... and without the weirdly designed hood I was forced to have by the costume designer on my team.

"Y/n?" the youth pastor guy asked, a look of recognition across his face.

"Yeah. That's my name. Don't wear it out," I forced out a bit of a dry joke as everyone stared at me, "what?"

"F/n l/n?" the one in the red and black suit asked.

"No," I shook my head, "y/n Parker."

I glanced around the room in confusion.

"Have we met before?" I asked.

"Not in this world," the first of the two men replied, "I'm Peter Parker."

"I... am also Peter Parker," the one dressed in red awkwardly added on.

Same name as my younger brother. That's not weird at all... Nope.

"Uh-- Ned... MJ," the short boy pointed to himself and then the girl who just waved awkwardly by raising her hand to me.

"Nice to meet you," I nodded, "so I'm right? This is another world... Isn't it?"

"Yes," Ned nodded.

"Somehow villains from other Spiderman worlds have been brought to our world and... their spiderman came with them," MJ filled me in.

"Did you just say Spidermen?" I asked, almost amused, "like multiple Spidermans?"

I stifled a laugh.

"Now that is just weird," I smiled, very amused.

Everyone just frowned.

"Oh wait. Is that what you're supposed to be?" I asked, pointing to the Peter Parker in red. He nodded.

Oops.

"Oh. So are you another worldly Spiderman or this worlds Spiderman?" I asked.

"Another worlds," he replied, "him too."

"Whoa. Crazy," I stared, "I should introduce myself properly then. My name is y/n Parker. I'm Spider Woman."

I pressed the button on my pendant and made my suit come out and engulf me.

"Whoa-! Awesome!" Ned stared in awe, "it's like Iron Mans suit!"

"Who?" I asked, making the mask collapse back and staring at him.

"Whoa! Four eyes!" he exclaimed, squeamishly jumping away from me.

"Oh. Whoops. Forgot normal people aren't used to that," I closed my extra eyes, I must've accidentally opened them when I put my suit back on, "side product of the spider bite."

"OK, so," I looked at them seriously, "if all of us spider people here aren't of this world then where is the Spiderman of this world?"

"Actually, we were looking for him when we stumbled across you," MJ told me.

"Ah. Sorry about that. It seems I hijacked your search," I stepped to the side and allowed them to have the open space I'd walked out into, "feel free to find your Spiderman. After all, I was in the middle of fighting a Villain and I need to get back to that."

"By chance is it a white haired guy with ice powers?" Ned asked.

"Yes. That's Hartley, how'd you know?" I asked.

"Remember when they said villains came over with their respective Spidermen?" Peter in red asked, "or well, Spidermen and Woman."

"Oh. We're both here," I quickly concluded, "hoo boy. That is not good. I need to get this cure into his body before the night is up."

"What happens if you don't?" youth pastor Peter asked.

"He'll be a raging ice monster for the rest of his life," I replied, "and that's the last thing I want so... We need to hurry. Your Spiderman also needs help."

I could sense that he was in trouble. More emotional than physical unfortunately.

Youth pastor Peter nodded.

"I've been searching for your friend since I got here," he said, "I just have this sense that... that he needs my help."

"Our help," red suit Peter corrected as I set my suit back into the pendant.

"And a lot of it too," I looked to Ned and MJ.

"He does," MJ agreed.

"But as you've seen, we don't know where he is," Ned added on.

"And um-- honestly, right now. We're all that he really has left," MJ continued.

"Well if you can't get that swirly portal thing to find him just think," I looked at the pair and smiled slightly, "is there anywhere special to him that he'd go. You know, get away from the crowd?"

"A place that has meaning to him," youth pastor Peter nodded along with my suggestion, "like a place where he'd just go to..."

"Get away from everything," both me and red suit Peter said in unison, I looked over to him and then to youth pastor Peter.

It seems that no matter which world we're in, we all have suffered enough to need a place like that.

"For me, it was the top of the Chrysler Building," youth pastor Peter declared.

"Empire State," red suit Peter added on, "its a better view."

"Uh-- mine was (favourite place in NYC)," I added in, "yours does have a nice view though."

"Yeah. It's a pretty sweet view," youth pastor Peter nodded while MJ and Ned were thinking.

"Yes," MJ spoke up, we looked to her, "Yeah. I-I think I know exactly where that would be."

"Perfect," I gestured to the door, "lead the way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987 43 7
๐•€๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•–? ๐•€๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ค๐•ช? Just before Emma Parker graduated high school, on a university tour fi...
11.5K 334 12
This story was accidentally deleted so I'm not copying as you can see I'm to same person My name is y/n y/l/n and peter (Andrew peter) have been frie...
2.7K 115 19
"Not the reveal you were hoping for, I'm guessing?" "I'm perfectly ok with this." _____ 2 years after 'No...
986K 25.8K 31
Y/N Stark is the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. She has a normal enough life, until she meets Peter Parker. She has no idea of his hidden identit...