UNPOWERED

By Carl4776

A science project gone wrong. People screaming for their lives. The power is out. Monsters await for the inno... More

UNPOWERED Is Back Baby!
Prolouge
Chapter One
The Start of Anarchy (Part One)
The Start of Anarchy(Part Three)
Preporation
Anger
The Mysterious Figure
The Mysterious Figure(Part Two)
Lights Out
Escape
Sacrifice
Sacrifice (Part Two)
The Collectors
The Boss

The Start of Anarchy(Part Two)

46 6 0
By Carl4776

Paul

I started to feel like a man turn to water with an icky sort of green. I look at my fingers as they turn to an instant gooy green. My whole body turns to the color of green. I feel my arm and legs extend in length. My head took a stand that was tall. My eyesight immediately turned into a vision that was remarkable. I can now see in front and behind me at the same time.

A sudden urge reaches to my elbow that has never happened before. I look down and my arm is now growing back. I rejoice but then stop with a high pitched scream from the pain that I feel of my arm growing back.

I stand on my two feet as my clothes start to tear and rip off because of how fast I have grown.

Everyone in the whole room who was a patient started to grange with sudden pain. One of the doctors had tried to run away through the exit door, but had been stopped by a 8 foot monster who tackled the man and ate his guts. Blood had splattered on the door on front of them in a slash sort of way.

A man in the middle of the room had been growing rapidly and soon touched the ceiling. A crack started to form at the top of the ceiling.

My vision turned red and my brain turned aggressive. I punched the wall and it almost broke...down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
71.5K 6K 36
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
181K 4.1K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...