Red:The Last Thing You'll See

By kathmckenner

1 dead,5 to go.Shelley,Zekk,Kaya,Lola,Mick and Lexis were friends since childhood,but after many years of lov... More

Chapter 1: First Kill
Chapter 2:Sweet Memories
Chapter 3:Shelley's Funeral
Chapter 4:Ballet
Chapter 5:Lola's Death Wish
Chapter 6:The Death Of Lexis Breecker
Chapter 7:Are you selling blood?
Chapter 8:The Night
Chapter 9:Prom
Chapter 10:Loveless Heart
Chapter 12:Always Watched
Chapter 13:Run For Your Life

Chapter 11:Pure Silence

1 0 0
By kathmckenner

             2 years. 8 months. 27 days. That's how long Kaya,Lola and Mick were left alone by Red.Simple life,again.Kaya was now a nurse volunteer.She worked at the Saint Mary Hospital.She thought her life was very boring.She didn't attend college,she thought it was a money grabber.She found a new girlfriend,called Leslyn.She lived in Leslyns apartment.She cried almost every night,missing Shelley.Lola was in college,studying quantum physics.She was very,very smart.She couldn't date anyone,after what happened with Mick.She didn't have much of a personal life,she was busy studying.Well,at least she got a brand new phone!Mick was dating Cathy Lovboum,the prom queen.He daily abused her,but she was too afraid to tell anyone.Mick made Cathy his doll.Cathy didn't like it,but Mick did,a lot.Life goes by,very fast.Red and his killings,went by.The killings seem like they happened 2 million years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
180K 8.9K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
163K 6.8K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...