[Union AU][Izuku: The Betraye...

By Bretrain5

(Discontinued / Up for Adoption) [Union X OP Izuku Yagi] Izuku Yagi was a student of Union Academy, he was ha... More

[Prolog: Birth of the New God]
[Chapter 1: True Traitor Revealed]
[Chapter 2: Return Gone Horribly Wrong]
[Chapter 3: Arch Advisors]
[Chapter 4: Tartarus Aftermath]
[Chapter 5: God Debuts]
Izuku's Ex-Girlfriends
Official Harem / Slave Harem
[Chapter 6: The Rallying Call]
[Chapter 7: The Transition]
[Chapter 8: Union Exposed Once Again]
Additional Harem Members
[Chapter 9: Answering the Prayers]
[Chapter 10: God vs Heroes]
[Chapter 11: New Allies / Reprogram]
[Chapter 12: On Earth]
[Chapter 12.5: Branding the Yagi's]
[UP FOR ADOPTION]

[Chapter 11.5: Breaking a Hero]

6.1K 85 64
By Bretrain5

[No One Pov]

We could see Toshinori tied to a chair, unconscious as Izuku stands next to him.

Izuku: Are the preparations ready?

Servant: Yes sire, all preparations are set.

Izuku: Good, it's time to begin.

Izuku then turned to Toshinori.

Izuku: awaken.

Toshinori started to wake up.

Toshinori(mind): what the? Where am I?

Izuku: welcome back Toshinori.

Toshinori tried to move his head, but he couldn't.

Toshinori(mind): Why can't I move my head?

He tried to move, but he couldn't, he was forcibly sitting down, with nothing holding him down.

Toshinori(mind): Why can't I move?!

Izuku: Oh, it seems you notice, you can't move.

Toshinori(mind): what did he do to me?!

Izuku: don't worry, Toshinori. You're in good hands.

Toshinori(mind): why do I feel worried?

Izuku: I can't say the same for them~.

Toshinori was able to control his eyes as he widened to see Inko and Izumi, on their knees.

Inko and Izumi were both wearing their heroes costumes, however, they were very revealing and even slutty.

Toshinori(mind): Izumi, Inko?!

Izuku: such a beautiful sight to behold, isn't it~?

Toshinori(mind): Izuku, if you touch them, I'll kill you.

Izuku: You know, while you can't speak Toshinori, I can however, hear your thoughts.

Toshinori(mind): You can hear me?!

Izuku: Yes, I can, so can they.

Inko(mind): Honey!

Izumi(mind): Dad!

Toshinori(mind): Inko, Izumi, everything will be fine, I promise.

Izuku: Don't make promises you'll never keep.

Toshinori(mind): Izuku, whatever you have planned, it won't work, you'll never succeed.

Izuku: Oh, but I will. As I will start with you three.

Izuku then grabbed Toshinori's face as his eyes began to glow.

Toshinori could feel his body was changing as his body was becoming feminine.

His muscles were shrinking as breasts formed into existence, his waist shrinking as well as his butt became rounder.

After a few seconds, Izuku moved his hand and moved away.

Toshinori(mind): W-What did you do to me?

Izuku: Look for yourself.

I pulled out a mirror as he showed it to Toshinori, who was shocked to see that he was turned into a woman.

Toshinori(mind): What is the meaning of this?!

Izuku: I turned the Former Symbol of Peace into a woman. How perfect.

Izuku then lifted his female father's chin up to admire his handy work.

Izuku: I admit, you look rather perfect.

Toshinori(mind): Don't touch me!

Izuku: You still believe you are in control, but you aren't. Not anymore.

Izuku then untied (F)Toshinori as he then pushed her to the ground, and yet, she still couldn't move.

Toshinori(mind): I don't understand, why still I can't move?!

Izuku: You see, Toshinori, you can't move is simple, you've been cut off from your body.

Toshinori(mind): what do you mean?!

Izuku: basically, I cut the connections between the brain and the body, or more process, I separated your personality. You're trapped within your mind, a prisoner within your own body.

Toshinori(mind): Why did you do this?!

Izuku: revenge and payback, now with you three here, I will get what I wanted. Firstly.

Izuku then looks at (F) Toshinori, who was still on the ground.

Izuku: Get up.

Then, Toshinori started to get up on her free as she stood in front of Izuku.

Toshinori(mind): Why did my body move when you...

Izuku: because, while you'll be unable to move your body, your body however, I altered it to obey my every command and order, same goes for Izumi and Inko.

Toshinori(mind): what are you going to do to us?!

Izuku(smirk): You'll see. For now, sit down on the chair.

Toshinori then sat down in the chair, unable to do anything.

Izuku: Come in, Gentlemen.

The door opened as 4 men came in and surrounded Izumi and Inko as Toshinori's eyes widened in pure and utter shock and horror.

Toshinori(mind): Stain, DIO, Aoyama and David, please don't do it. I beg of you.

Izuku: These women are the whores and sluts of All Might, who shall be known as Chloe aka Gal Might.

[Toshinori shall be known as Chloe]

Izuku: Treat them like the whores and sluts they are.

David: Of course, father.

David was standing in front of Inko while Stain was behind her while Aoyama was in front of Izumi while DIO was behind her.

Chloe(mind): Don't touch them! You bastards!

Izuku: Inko, go and give David your best blowjob, Izumi, you do the same with Aoyama.

Inko and Izumi started to move as they undid David and Aoyama's pants, and pulled them down, to see an erected 18 inch long, 4 inch wide dicks.

Inko and Izumi opened their mouths as they started to lick the tips of David's and Aoyama's dicks as they began to lick their shafts.

Chloe(mind): Izumi, Inko, what are you doing, stop this!

Inko(mind): We can't!

Izumi(mind): Our bodies are moving on their own!

Izuku: I told you, your bodies obey me now, you have no say in what happens now.

Inko and Izumi then push the cocks down their throats as they were sucking on them, back and forth, slowly and painfully yet, pleasurably.

David: Oh damn, Inko's mouth is so warm and wet. I see why you married her, Toshinori, I mean Chloe~.

Chloe(mind): David, you bastard, pull out of my wife's mouth!

Aoyama: Hmmm, Izumi seems pretty good, I'll have some fun with her mouth~.

Chloe(mind): Aoyama, You Traitor! Release my daughter!

Unknown to Chloe, she was being aroused by what was happening to Izumi and Inko as she began to leak.

Izuku: Oh, Chloe, You're leaking (touch pussy), are you aroused by this~?

Chloe(mind): Of course not, You Bastard!

Izuku: Inko, tell David about his cock, compared to her husband.

Inko(mind): There's nothing to...

Inko: David's Cock is much larger than Toshinori's~. I want more of this cock~.

Chloe(mind): Inko, what did you just say?

Inko(mind): I didn't say anything!

???: Father.

Izuku turned to see Nagant come into the room, with a bunch of guys with her.

Nagant: I have brought the males you requested.

Izuku: Thank you, Nagant, I'll be with you soon.

Nagant: of course, father.

Nagant left as the guys were standing around the room while walking Inko and Izumi give blowjobs.

Izuku: Gentlemen, as you can see, these three heroine sluts are now our prisoners and property of Haven, they will give you all pleasure.

Men: thank you, father.

Izuku then walked away as the men began their time with the Yagi Slaves Family.

[Meanwhile]
[Location: Earth]

Within the Coastal Town of Halsworthy, we could see the Union Coastal Tower Breach was stationed with 150 Heroes there.

A dark cloud began to cloud the town in darkness as the people and heroes within the town, looks up to see something red approaching them.

Hero(1): what is that?

Hero(2): I don't...

The cloud started to clear as the heroes within the towers eyes widened, as they were seeing a burning Atlas Airships falling towards them.

Hero(1): Evacuate, Evacuate the building and surrounding buildings!

As the heroes were trying to get everyone out of the building, it was too later, the airship ramped through the left side of the tower, killing many heroes and civilians.

As the airship then crashed through multiple buildings until it stopped, taking many more people, the tower then collapse on it side as it fell on the ground, taking even more lives.

Hero(3): everyone good, everyone alright?

Hero(4): mostly bruised and broken bones, but I'll live

Hero(5): Same here, I'll live.

Hero(3): Good, Then someone call General Ironwood and Union, inform them of...

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hero(4): That's voice...

Hero(5): Is that...

Standing above the ruins of the destroyed Atlas Airship, was a familiar face to everyone around him.

Heroes(all): ALL MIGHT?!

Civilian(1): The Number 1 Hero is here!

Civilian(2): He must have defeated a villain on that airship!

Civilian(3): The Symbol of Peace and Justice is here!

AM(?): HAHAHAHAHA, THAT'S RIGHT CIVILIANS, HOPE HAS ARRIVED!

Hero(3): All Might, what happened?

AM(?): I WAS SENT TO I-ISLAND TO BRING DAVID SHIELD INTO CUSTODY, HOWEVER, HE ALONG WITH HIS DAUGHTER, MY NIECE AND NEPHEW ALREADY FLED, WE WERE ATTACKED BY A UNKNOWN FORCE, 4 OF THE 5 AIRSHIPS WERE DESTROYED.

Hero(4): Its must be the humans, when will they learn they are nothing but servants to our kind.

Hero(5): They must be loyalist to that traitor, Izuku Yagi, ever since he was proven innocent, he has become a problem that needs to be dealt with, and soon.

AM(?): HAHAHAHA, I COULDN'T AGREE MORE, EXCEPT, THERE'S ONE MORE PROBLEM...

Hero(3): Oh, what is it, All...

Before he could finish, Hero(3) was then suddenly grabbed by the neck as he was held up in the air, when he looked to see All Might glaring at him.

Hero(3): All Might, what are you doing?!

AM(?): I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE, TO BELIEVE ME SO EASILY, I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID.

Hero(4): All Might, let him go!

AM(?): hehehehehehe, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU REALLY THINK I'LL TAKE ORDERS FROM WEAKLINGS! YOUR NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!!!

All Might balled up his fist as he was prepared to fight.

AM(?): DETROIT SMASH!!!

All Might then punched the hero with a fully powered smash as the impact torn through the hero body as the shockwave send many heroes and civilians alike flying as many died on impacting the ground or into deadly debris.

AM(DM/Smirk): I SHALL BECOME THE GREAT SYMBOL OF FEAR AND TERROR!!! ALL SHALL HEAR MY NAME AND FEAR ME FOR ALL ETERNITY!!! WHY, BECAUSE I AM HERE, TO KILL ALL OF YOU!!!

[Location: Haven]

We zoom to the master suite as we could see Izuku was on his bed, while watching two things, firstly was watching his formerly family being used as slaves while I was watching Dark Might causing havoc on earth.

Izuku: Yes, everything is coming together nicely, I'll just let everything play out.

???: Father Izuku.

Izuku turned to the door to see Melissa as she was wearing a robe, she was clearing covering something, since she was blushing.

Izuku: Hey Melissa, is something wrong?

Melissa(blush): N-No father, its just... well...

Izuku: come on, you can tell me anything.

Melissa(blush): Well, I-I wanted ask... your opinion on something...

Izuku: what is it?

Melissa(blush): T-This...

Melissa takes off the robe as it dropped to the ground, Izuku gets up and he was shocked to see what Melissa was wearing.

Izuku: Melissa...

Melissa(blush): I-I wanted to know, what do you think of me? My body?

Izuku: Melissa, come to me.

Melissa walked over to Izuku as he then grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me as she was in his arms.

Izuku: listen to me, I don't care about if you have a hot body, what I care about is your personality, you were just like me, powerless and looked down upon by society of those false heroes and their ideals. Your intelligence makes you beautiful, and everything else about you, and I'll be honest, I never actually fell in love with my Ex.

Melissa: what do you mean?

Izuku: the truth is, I was pressured by 1-A and the teachers after All Might gave me One for All, they trained me harshly, hardly gave me any breaks between classes and no weekend offs, so that I could use One for All fully, my Ex-Girlfriends was only in love with me because of OFA, so when I was accused as the traitor and All Might took One for All back, the girls went back to exactly what they were, before Union. I would never love them, even if they try, but I will never give my heart to them.

Melissa: I'm so sorry.

Izuku: Its fine, but now, I want to open my heart to love again, to fall for someone again, someone who stood by my side, even while I was imprisoned.

Melissa(blush): Ikki...

Izuku: Melissa, I want to ask you, not as a god, but as a man, would you become my girlfri...

Before he could finish, Melissa took his head as she kissed him on the lips as he held her closer and kissed back.

Melissa: Yes Izuku, of course, I'll become your girlfriend, your true girlfriend, I loved you when we first met on I-Island, I knew you were a true and better hero than many of earth.

Izuku: Thank you, Melissa.

Melissa: Then, we can have some fun, huh~?

Izuku: hehehe, Oh yes, we shall~.

Izuku kissed Melissa again, with more passion as he was feeling her up, kissing her neck, caressing her breasts, rubbing her pussy as she moans in pleasure by every single moment.

Melissa: Ikki~.

And with that, all that could be heard were the sounds of moans, and screams for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.2K 16
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life with his parents his Step-father Toshinori Yagi aka All Might, his half-sister Izumi Yagi and his mother Inko Yagi. Whe...
474K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...
13.3K 468 10
Izuku Yagi was born into a rough and miserable life. Izuku was born powerless within a world of superhumans. Izuku was neglected by his family while...
38.8K 759 20
Izuku Yagi was Neglected and abused by his family and friends for being quirkless but when he was 12 he was bitten by a radioactive Spider and became...