Only Seven- Rewriting

By sugakookisses

(EDITING- Storyline changes a lot) This is a polyamorous story between all the members of bts. It's gay. It's... More

READ THIS PART PLEASE
CHARACTERS
HOSEOK
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žJIMINπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
SEOKJIN
πŸ”žπŸ”žHOSEOKπŸ”žπŸ”ž
YOONGI
NAMJOON
JIMIN
πŸ”žπŸ”žTAEHYUNGπŸ”žπŸ”ž
SEOKJIN
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
HOSEOK
YOONGI
JIMIN
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
πŸ”ž NAMJOON πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žTAEHYUNGπŸ”žπŸ”ž
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
YOONGI
SEOKJIN
NAMJOON
NAMJOON
JUNGKOOK
JIMIN
YOONGI
TAEHYUNG
JUNGKOOK
YOONGI
πŸ”žπŸ”žYOONGIπŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žOT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žOT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žBONUS-OT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žBONUS-OT7-2πŸ”žπŸ”ž

πŸ”žπŸ”žJIMINπŸ”žπŸ”ž

829 25 0
By sugakookisses

Friday, 18/03/22

Tonight I decided I want to spend some time with Hobi. I miss him and I feel  we drifted apart these past two weeks.

I want him to know that he still has me and that I care for him. To make him allow me to take care of him like he always takes care of me.

I want him to know that I finally understand. I understand why he felt like he couldn’t take care of me during my slips and that it’s okay to let go. To let himself feel the safety and security that comes with handing over control to someone else.

Tonight isn’t that night though. I want him to use me tonight. I  want him to fuck me until I feel like my soul left my body.

I want him and nobody else. Just us, getting lost in each other’s passion until the early hours of morning. Then we can go on a picnic date tomorrow.

After I shower in my room.,  I get dressed in my peach, silk pajama bottoms and a matching robe.

I put on a bit of cologne because why not and make my way to my bedroom, only to find Namjoon sitting on my bed. Huh, did I miss something?

“Do you need something, baby?” I ask him and he looks towards where I’m standing, in the doorway to my bathroom. His eyes trail all over my body and I feel my cheeks heat up in a blush at the way his eyes darken at the sight of me.

Hobi, think of Hobi. Tonight is about Hobi, Jimin. Do not jump the sexy man on your bed. DON’T DO IT!

“You look good, baby. Dressed up for me?” He asks with a wink, his voice a few octaves lower and with a raspy tone in it. I shiver at how unbelievably sexy that was.

“Unfortunately, no. I’m spending the night in Hoseok’s room tonight.” My own voice is very breathless and husky. He hasn’t even touched you yet, you hussy! My subconscious admonishes me.

“Oh really? He’s going to like that.” He says, his voice taking a fond tone with his eyes filled with understanding and adoration.

“I hope so.” I tell him, suddenly feeling very shy. I squish those feelings down immediately. None of that today.

“of course, he will baby. I know I do.” He says, eyeing my body up and down again while biting his plump bottom lip. His eyes linger more on my lips, chest and crotch area.

I'm hard as fuck right now and he can probably see the outline of my cock through my pajama bottoms.

“Stop looking at me like that.” I whine. He’s making it very hard to commit to my plans right now.

“Looking at you like what? Like you’re mine?” He’s taunting me and the mischievous glint in his dragon eyes shows that he’s enjoying it too.

“You’re looking at me like you want to eat me.” I groan with a roll of my eyes.

“I do want to eat you, my love.”

My cheeks, neck and ears heat up and I know I'm as red as a tomato right now. Ugh, he needs to stop before I’m tempted to let him fuck me right against my dresser.

“I’m just playing with you, darling. I came to ask you if you have anything planned for tomorrow. I want to take you guys somewhere.” His tone is no longer taunting or lust-filled, now it has a cryptic tone that makes me very curious to know about his plans. Oooo I love surprises.

“I was going to take Hobi on a picnic but yours sounds more interesting.” I tell him while bouncing on the balls of my feet excitedly. “Where are you taking us?” I can’t help but ask.

“That is for me to know and you to find out,” he winks conspiratorially before he stands from my bed and continues, “be ready by seven in the morning.” He adds, coming over to me and pulling me into a deep byt short kiss.

When he pulls back, I look up at him under my lashes, while muttering an “Okay".

 “I love you.” He says, looking right into my eyes and all I see in his is the love he feels for me and the sincerity of his words. My eyes tear up slightly at his confession, my lower lip wobbles slightly while I try not to cry.

“I love you more.” I say to him and he smiles his beautiful dimpled smile, making me swoon. He’s so handsome.

He kisses me again before he walks backwards towards the door, his eyes never leaving my watery ones.

When he gets to the door, he does a heart gesture with his thumb and index finger, kisses it and blows it in my direction.

So cheesy. I love it.

I catch the kiss with a big dopey grin on my face, deciding to go along with his cheesiness, and he laughs before turning around and leaving my room.

I want to scream at how cute that little encounter was but instead, I only squeal a little while doing a little happy dance.

HOSEOK

I got a text from Jimin earlier telling me not to open my door for anyone but him.

And so I had to let down Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook because Jimin asked for me first. I don’t want him to be mad at me and I had to explain that to the others so they don’t get mad at me either.

Having six men vying for your attention should not be this much of a challenge. Not that I'm complaining. I'm actually pretty happy that I'm wanted this much.

An hour later another knock sounds on my door and I have to do what I’ve been doing for the past hours again.

“if you’re not Jimin, then please go away.” I yell from my perch on my bed. When a soft answer of, “It’s Jimin.”, comes from the door, excitement bursts through me.

I get up from the bed only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants which I got called a whore (lovingly) for by Jungkook earlier, and bound to the door.

The sight of Jimin in his fancy silk pajama bottoms and robe, his chest on display for my eyes, causes a surge of desire to hum through me.

The peach colour of his attire looks great against his soft skin, the pink hair gives him a hint of innocent and his bright pink, plump lips are so tempting that I can't help when my tongue darts out of my mouth to wet my suddenly dry lips.

"Beautiful." I whisper mainly because I want to remind him everyday that he is one of the most beautiful man I've ever met and I will never understand how I got so lucky.

Beautiful inside and out, my man is a visual representation of an angel and I want him to know that.

"Thank you." He replies, a sweet blush on his already flushed skin. Somehow that makes him even more beautiful, the smile with a slightly crooked tooth and the way his eyes disappear into crescents when he smiles, ugh I love this man.

"I love you so much, baby. You know that right?" I tell him because why not? He's been an absolute angel to me and all the guys ever since we met, he comforts us when we're down and puts us first, which he shouldn't have to do but he does anyway.

His looks aren't the first thing that drew me in, they played a part in increasing my attraction to him, but what really made me fall head over hills for him was his aura.

The way I always felt calm and conforted around him even without him uttering a word, I always felt like he was comforting me. He is the epitome of comfort and I had to fall for him. Not that I'm complaining.

His sniffle brings me back to the present and I realize that I had spaced out while looking at him, I can only hope, with nothing but the love I feel for him in my eyes.

"I love you more." He says it in his angelic voice and it feels so right. A feeling of something close to contentment fills my chest, and I can’t help pulling him into my chest. I just hold him there while his arms go around my own waist.

I don't know how long we stand there like this but when I feel him start to squirm in my arms, all the desire I felt a moment ago comes back tenfold.

He places his chin on my chest as he looks up at me, a smile on his face and a blush on his cheeks. The mischievous glint in his eyes causes my cock to twitch in my pants. My baby is in a mood to be naughty tonight.

I look down at him, mesmerized by his beauty, before I bend down and capture his soft lips with mine. The kiss is soft, tender, but that doesn't seem to satisfy him.

His tongue sweeps across the seam of my lips, asking for entrance and I let him in, opening up for him. His tongue plunges into my mouth as he deepens the kiss, I moan at the taste of him.

I trail my hand down his robe covered back, to his side, and finally slip my hand under the fabric. My fingers skim over the expanse of skin and I feel him shiver against me.

I trail my hand from his sid to his abs, over his pecs and down again. After I'm done feeling his front, I move my hand to his back, sliding it lower and lower until my hand is on his firm ass, which I can't resist grabbing a handful of.

The reaction from him is instantaneous, he moans into my mouth while arching against me, causing our chest to be flush together.

The feeling of his skin on mine is heavenly, but I need more.

He seems to understand that when his hands move to his side as I pull his robe down, tossing it somewhere in the room. The kiss is no longer tender after that, it's fierce, rushed and sloppy.

We're all tongues and teeth as our hands explore each others chests and backs, but it's not enough.

My hand trails down to the hem of his pants and I don't waist anytime pushing my hand past the waistband, taking his hard cock into my hand, precum already leaking out of the head of it.

He moans loudly at the contact, shivers racking his body.

"That feels so good, baby." He whispers, his mouth opened and his eyes closed. The look of pleasure on his face makes him even more beautiful.

I stroke him up and down while also doing twisting motions. I use the precum coming out of him as lubricant to help my hand glide easier on the velvety skin of his cock. He moans again when I add pressure and I catch the sound with my mouth.

"Hobi," his voice is whiny and filled with unconstrained lust and want, "fuck me, please."

"Thought you'd never ask, baby." I whisper as I trail kisses down his chin, neck, collarbone and on the sensitive skin behind his ear. All while walking backwards towards the bed, with him following.

I push the hem of his bottoms down and he helps me, his movements rushed. He does the same with mine before I can even ask and we're both naked now.

I pull back from kissing his skin and admire the sight that is Jimin's body. His figure will never seize to amaze me.

His small waist, slightly broad chest, his bubble butt that makes it look like he has feminine hips, I can't get over how good he looks right now, naked.

When I look up at his face, I realize that while I was checking him out, he was doing the same with me. His teeth sinking into his plush bottom lip. I'm glad to know my body elicits this reaction from a man as beautiful as him.

I pull him closer again by a hand on his butt, slamming my lips to his. I kiss him so hard, I'm sure it will leave bruises on his soft lips.

"Lay down on the bed for me, baby." I tell him while I go retrieve the bottle of lube in my bedside table. Jimin crawls to the head of the bed, his ass on full display for me and I groan.

Getting on the bed after him, my body hovers over his and I capture his lips with mine again. So soft, I could kiss them forever.

"I want you to ride me today." I whisper huskily against his lips, his hooded eyes staring into mine. "Would you like that, baby?"

"Yes." He moans, nodding his head for emphasis. He's panting hard and his hot breath feels good on my face. I lean down and capture his plump, swollen bottom lip between my teeth, pulling it back before letting it go.

"Turn around for me, love. I need to prep this gorgeous ass of yours." I order him and he complies, turning to lie on his stomach with his head facing the side I'm on, supported by his arms.

I admire his bare, strong back. The dip at the small of his back where his toned ass starts. If I could paint, this is the portrait I would want to make and hang right over my bed.

I trail my hand from his neck, down his back and over his ass, squeezing it a bit and he moans. A shiver racking his body.

I lift my hand before bringing it down hard on his flawless ass cheek. He moans loudly, his body jolting on the bed. His reaction and the redness of his ass from my spank makes me harder.

I decide to stop teasing him, squirting a good amount of lube on my fingers before separating his ass cheeks with my free hand.

I use my fingers to spread the lube on his bud before probing his hole with one finger. He moans again and immediately tries to push back on my finger.

"Patience, baby." I whisper to him before continuing my ministrations. After adding the second finger and loosening him up enough, I deem him ready to take me.

"Get on top of me, love." I tell him and he obeys, immediately getting up from his position before straddling me, a shy flush on his face. Pretty.

I'm laying on my back, my hands on his hips as I order him to sit on my cock. He does so without question, moaning as he slides down onto me making me moan with him.

After he's settled and has gotten used to my size inside him, he starts moving. Slowly at first before he starts gradually picking up the pace. We’re both moaning and panting, maintaining eye contact.

I hold his hips tighter, plant feet on the bed before driving up into him. Jimin screams as he falls onto my chest, moaning and sobbing at how hard I’m fucking him.

My thrusts are furious, punishing and I don’t feel like slowing down.

This position is not working so I tap his thigh and tell him to get on his knees and hold on to the headboard, he does so without question, his body shaking.

When I’m sure he won’t let go, I slam inside him again before fucking him at a manic pace.

The headboard groans under his white knuckled grip and slams against the wall.

Jimin is moaning and screaming beneath me but I know he doesn’t want me to stop. I know he wanted it hard today and I am more than happy to oblige.

I take his hair into a fist and pull his head back, effectively making him arch and causing me to go deeper into him. He screams my name and it’s music to my ears.

I pull his head further back and to the slide so that I can get access to his lips, pulling him into a messy kiss while still slamming into him.

He’s moaning into my mouth and tears are streaming down his face.

I pull back from the kiss and look at him, his eyes are squeezed shut and his mouth is wide open, a cacophony of sounds coming out of it.

I slow down finally after a few minutes. My strokes are slower and deeper this time around. I was fucking him a minute ago and now I just want to make love to him.

“I love you, baby.” I tell him between my own moans and pants.

His eyes open and connect with mine, instead tears, that are not of pleasure, glisten in his beautiful eyes. A big smile stretches across his face before he leans towards me and kisses me tenderly.

“I love you more, my love.” He responds in his angelic voice that I love so much. My heart feels full and butterflies are raging in my tummy. A big smile of my own crosses my face and Jimin has the audacity to say, “aw.”

I’ll show you cute!

“Put your hands back on the headboard, baby. I’m not done with you yet.”
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
That minimoni interaction was cute asf ngl. I can't believe I wrote that lmfao

Y'all better enjoy this or else:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 159K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
213K 6K 20
Another polyamory story for you guys πŸ’– It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and many more~ ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK TH...
1.5M 66.9K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
95.1K 3K 11
Another polyamory story between our lovely boys -polyamory relationship -smut (as always) ⚠️-MY BOOK MY IMAGINATION SO DON'T PLAGIARIZE! *clears th...