✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

The fate disported it's own game & brought the angels infront of the devils. The beasts fell hard for the bea... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - INTRODUCTION...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - CHARACTER SKETCH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - SUMMARY OF WHOLE Ist PART...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - PROLOGUE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - CALL TO MAFIA...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - PLAYFUL MOOD? HOT BOMB? DYNAMITE?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - COUPLE GOALS....
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - OLD MEMORIES? PERVERT? IMAGE?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - MONEY CANT BUY EVERYTHING...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - GORILLA??? YOU BLACKMAILER???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - IMPORTANT NOTICE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - FRIENDSHIP OVER LOVE???

1K 150 64
By kiyarajain

Pyaar junnon hain, ek deewangi hain,
Ek bimari hain, ek sanak hain,
Ek aisi hadd hain, jise paar kiye bina rha ni jata...
Aur agar paar karle, toh sahaa Ni jata...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

REYANSH : Till when we gets married...

He stated.... It was a statement more than an answer & PARI knew it still a naughty she who was in playful mood rolled her eyes at his BOSSY nature boringly & asked him naughtily in a mocking voice while looking at him with raised brows...

PARI : Who said I am marrying you MR. ROMEO???

She asked cockily... Hearing her question REYANSH smirk evilly & told her in a confidant voice laced with dominance & eyeing he throug the rear view mirror with determination in his intimidating eyes...

REYANSH : You don't have any other option sweetheart...

He stated as if that's the most known thing in the world, leaving no other option for PARI... After hearing his words & seeing his BOSSY attitude, a mischievous PARI asked him sassily in a daring voice while looking at him with mischievousness in her innocence eyes...

PARI : & What will you do MR. PERSUER if I say no to you???

She asked naughtily with attitude... Seeing it & after hearing her words REYANSH said nonchalantly in a flat voice while looking at her through rear view of mirror with a mocking look in his eyes....

REYANSH : Who is here asking your concent, I am just going to pick you up & take to the marriage aisle all way carrying in my arms...

He said smugly as if its nothing serious & it's isn't a kind of kidnapping & a forced marriage which he is talking about... After hearing it PARI pouted sadly & told him grumpily in a complaining tone while looking at him with stern eyes...

PARI : That's not fair first you need to ask my permission for marriage with a proper & not to forget a very romantic proposal like it happens in the fairy tail which i won't be able to forget for life time & after my acceptance you need to talk with RUHI & ask my hand from her as she is my only family, because without her concent I am not willing to marry you MR.

She stated & twitch her nose in dislike... Seeing it REYANSH chuckled while she made a face... Seeing this he huffed & said in a deafeted voice laced with playfulness & thoughtful eyes filled with mischievousness...

REYANSH : Then that won't happen in this birth because that evil soulie of yours will never agree to it... & I want you in this birth only as I can't wait for it for another birth hell I can't even wait for even a month so we need to skip this step SWEETHEART...

He didn't joked when he said it, it was as if he was presenting his doubt of upcoming problem & idea for its solution both... He said as if that's the only solution to the problem & that's what he is going to do for sure which didn't went well with PARI as after hearing his words once a playful expression of PARI'S mood got replaced with a deeo frown, all mischievousness gone as she didn't liked him calling her soulie evill & a grumpy she quickly told him in a serious voice laced with sadness for not understanding her emotions & looking at him with stern eyes for underestimating her wishes...

PARI : Are you serious??? That's rediculous... You know REYANSH, for me RUHI is not some mere friend, bestie or soulie but she is my only family... RUHI & SEJU has taken care of me after my accident... I lost hope to live... After amnesia I was in serious depression... I didn't even remember my own name, with that blank mind I don't wanted to live any more... But they... They grew a new hope in my heart... They supported me... They were always their... Their for me whenever I needed them... Standing with me in every thing... Standing like a wall in front of me to protecting me from every thing... Protecting me from any danger, pain & sorrow like a shield... They always stayed by my side... Never left me no matter what I did... How rudely I behaved, hoe crazy I acted... For whole three months RUHI didn't slept when I was in coma... She was seating in front of the idol of lord SHIVA ( Indian God ) chanting their prayer of MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA day & night begging to save me... It's all because of her prayers & efforts only that today I am alive & in front of you fit & fine... No matter what, I will never leave her hand... She is mine everything & if it's you or her then sorry but it will be always her REYANSH because she is mine fairygod mother... My only family... My life saver... & I can't leave her for anyone not even you... Sorry if I hurt you with my words but truth is better that lie...

She saisld rediculously, scolding him for his words & at last in a sad voice with lower eyes she whispered it to him truthfully what she feels with a longing & long lost look in her eyes... Hearing it REYANSH felt hurt that she chooses her over him but he didn't let it showed on his face at the same time he felt proud on his love as she chooses correct, which is right, over his love even if this breaks her heart & gives her pain... She didn't forgot her favour, she still feels gratitude towards her for what she deed for her, she didn't got live blind & forgot her saviour, she chose friendship over any other relationship... So he smiled at her sadly & told her in an assuring voice while removing his one hand from the handle of bike & holding her hand which was hodling his torso with it & pressing it gentaly to get her know that he isn't lying....

REYANSH : Okay I am sorry SWEETHEART... I promise we won't get married without RUHI okay... In fact she will be the one who will tie our knot ( do our gathbandhan )...

He assured her... Hearing it PARI smiled softly & not wanting this silence & sadness to engulf them she quickly told him in a chirppy voice with bubbly eyes....

PARI : That's like my ANSH.... But ANSH I want a grand INDIAN wedding like a royal one...

She demanded with a dreamy look in her eyes which REYANSH didn't missed so he asked her doubtfully in a cold yet husky voice laced with suspicion while eyeing her with a kind of curiosity in his eyes through the rare view mirror of the bullet bike...

REYANSH : Why royal only??? Any special reason???

He questioned to which PARI smiled... Moving her hands from his torso to his arms, huggeing him from the back & resting her head on his back she told him absentmindedly in a low meek voice & a long lost look in her eyes...

PARI : I don't know but I have this ultimate liking towards the culture of Indian royal family....

She revealed... Hearing it REYANSH smiled at his SWEETHEART feeling happy with her act & took a metal nite of arranging a royal wedding for her as he wants to fullfill her every wish
, To give her & do that every single thing which she wants in her life, which she wants to do, which makes her happy... He was admiring her beutiful aneglic face through the rare view mirror of the bullet bike, That's when he saw PARI frown... She removed her arms from his chest breaking the back hug & removing her head from his back she said in a panicked voice laced with fear while looking ahead with wide eyes filled with frustration...

PARI : Oh shit.... Talk about the marriage & here comes the chaste ( barati )....

Hearing it he got confused & a clueless he followed her gaze seeing her loooking in the front direction, he too looked their only to smirk smugly after seeing the scinorio playing in front of them as he saw some officers stopping vehicles of passing by peopels & doing checking, demanding for paper's of vehicles, insurance, driving licence & not to forgot charging for not having helmate... Seeing it PARI cursed her bad fate under her breath as she took the bike on rent & don't have its paper & insurance while seeing it REYANSH smirk wolfishly & told her smugly in an cold yet husky voice laced with arrogance while looking at her with a kind of egoistic look in his eyes...

REYANSH : Why to fear when you ANSH is here SWEETHEART... No one can dare to come in REYANSH RAISINGHANIA'S way....

He stated arrogantly... After hearing his words PARI slapped her palm on his head slightly making him look at her confused while she started in a sarcastic voice & looking at him with narrow eyes...

PARI : Do you have an amnesia just like me??? Or are you too suffering from any temporary memory loss??? Wait what it calls... Alzheimer's... Do you have Alzheimer's MR.?

She asked him mockingly... After hearing it REYANSH rolled his eyes at her boringly while PARI continued reminding him about his promise....

PARI : You are forgetting MR. REYANSH... You promised me to spent the whole next 24 hours with me as a common man... You can't use your identity... Not here nor anywhere...

She stated in a ordering tone... Hearing her domineering voice REYANSH chuckled at her littrl form mentally as she was intimidating him & smirking smugly he asked her in a thoughtful cold yet husky voice while looking at her with questioning eyes...

REYANSH : Then how are we going to get out from this??? We don't even have the papers of bike let alone having insurance hell we don't have even wore helmate, then how are we supposed to pass this checking without even using my identity... SWEETHEART if we don't want to go behind the bars instead of spending our day out together in a beutiful place & spend the whole night in the jail instead of resting somewhere else then I need to tell them who I am...

He stated considering the consequences & stoped the bullet bike in the row of bikes... After hearing his words PARI looked at him angrily & scolded him in a calm voice...

PARI : Stop being so impetiant & let me think somthing...

She said, moving her palm on her forehead trying to thunk somthing & come up with an idea to get themselves out from this situation whe after hearing her, REYANSH rolled his eyes at her dramatically & told her mockingly in a cold yet husky velvety barritone...

REYANSH : Ya ya... How can I forget I have got an INGENIOUS girl as a girlfriend...

He mocked her that's when PARI'S wondering eyes which were moving on their surrounding stopped in a perticular direction as they landed on somthing which caught her attention & before REYANSH can even utter one more word she quickly chirped in a bubbly voice with an evil glint in her eyes as tahts when after seeing that thing, somthing mischievous strike in her mind...

PARI : Idea....

She exclaimed... Hearing it REYANSH looked at PARI who was already looking at him with a naughty smirk playing on her lips making her look like a mischievous child which wasn't hidden from REYANSH, seeing it he looked at her suspiciously & raising his both eyebrows at her questioningly, he asked her in his deep husky velvety voice...

REYANSH : What's it????

He asked in a demanding tone not wanting her to fall in any kind of trouble with the officers due to her mischievousness... After hearing him PARI'S smirk widened, without telling him anything or bothering to answer his question she get off the bike & told REYANEH in a hurried voice while looking at him with bubbliness in her eyes...

PARI : You wait here....

She ordered... Hearing it REYANSH tried to stop her by asking her in a soft yet deep husky velvety voice not wanting her to do anything to attract any unnecessary problem like a problem magnet which she is...

REYANSH : But SWEETHEART, where are you going???

He asked but before he can even complete his sentence, without giving him a chance to complete it PARI with a swift turned around & without saying anything she quickly ran somwhere which he was unaware of... Seeing it REYANSH huffed deafetedly & shrugged his head at her in disbelief then muttred under his breath in a tired voice...

REYANSH : What the hell... Who knows what's is going on in this girls head???

He said eyeing her retrieving figure which was vanishing in the direction of the crowd where some kids were playing with baloons & some women's buying fruits while some men's selling several food items... REYANSH was waiting for his SWEETHEART impatiently while eying the officer's bussy in checking the papers of vehicles of passing by peopels that's when his wandering eyes roam towards the wash room of toll booth & what he saw next made his eyes go wide in surprise & he cursed under his breath in shock....

REYANSH : What the hell???

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Precap :  I am pregnant with your child!!! 🤯🤯🤯 What kind of man you are???😡😡😡

-----------------------------------------------------------

Note : You guys are going to get only 8-10 freshly written chapters of outing of JUNOON before ARYAMAAN gets attacked by enemies & warrior girl saves him...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Words count : 2222+

-----------------------------------------------------------

Target :
Vote target : 300+
Comments : 300+

-----------------------------------------------------------

Grazie Amile ( Thanks ) for reading till the end will meet you soon with the very next brand new update of your may be favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II... Till then miss me, HASTA LA VISTA guys... SAYONARA... Bye bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dark Love By Anika

Mystery / Thriller

20.7K 1.4K 13
Riddhima had a perfect life, simple and beautiful. A loving and caring husband, a big and complete family, wealth, happiness, everything. What else a...
161K 11.8K 44
Highest #132 #FanFiction (21/9/17) #3 #Action (13/10/17) #10 #MysteryandThriller (1/02/18) #111 #Romance (5/04/18) A Mafia love story of two co...
143K 7.8K 44
Dedication "To all my beautiful girls out there who knows how to snatch their own rights ". Prologue "Now...
297K 13.7K 70
HEARTLESS {HEARTLESS SERIES BOOK 1} (Winner book/1st winner book in magic ink awards) ( 2nd winner book in The Summer Fiction Awards 2022) (3rd winne...