Alternative Timeline?! (Takem...

By Ethereal_taehyungie

In where their mission failed, Takemitchy once again went back to the past to change things, but got surprise... More

The Shine In Your Eyes (Mitake + ShinTake)
Cupid Fucked Up (Ships I like)
Us? (MiTake)
Talk Dirty To Me (Bonten x Takemichi)
Our Revenge (AllTake)
New Member?! (Take x ??)
Say My Name (Takemichi x Toman)
Save Me (ShinTake)
Toman Babies (Toman + Kakucho and Izana x Takemichi

Possessive Chains (Sano Brothers x Takemichi)

2.4K 63 15
By Ethereal_taehyungie

#Fucked up
#The holy trio (Mikey, Shin, Iza) likes Takemichi
#Shin only has 3 years age gap with Mikey and Izana
#Manipulation?
#Yandere trio
#Poor Mitchy
#Omega verse

Her family is weird, Sano Ema had observed.

When she first stepped into the Sano household, she already knows something was up with the way they looks. Or the aura completely surrounding them.

It was Mikey's childish personality that seems to make her comfortable with the said man, but she can still feel-- no, remember the coldness of those obsidian eyes, blank and void with any emotions, with his fist decorated in crimson. Mikey was the one who she was friendly with first, but he is also the person who can bring so much fear to Emma's existence. Perhaps, it's him being a true blood because of course, he has stronger pheromones and more intimidating that she shook of the feeling years ago, that seems to resurface now. She doesn't understand at all.

Sano Shinichiro, the responsible big brother who's older by 3 years. He is warm, a weak and also a crybaby. She wonders why he didn't turned out to be an omega, he has all the traits an omega have, weak and frail, but his second gender turns out to be an alpha. He is nice, and welcoming. He always smiles so warmly at her, he provides her the best. If someone asked who is her favourite big brother, she, without a second thought, will choose Shinichiro.

But those raven dark eyes of his, resembling so much of Mikey's own, gives her an unsettling feeling. It might be her paranoid mind, it might be her overthinking. But she couldn't pry the feeling of nervousness when those eyes, resembling that of a doll's ones, so beautiful yet lifeless. So enchanting but blank.

Everytime he smiles with the usual warmth of his, but his eyes are blank, Ema would always feel her survival instincts, telling her to run! Run far away from this man!

Then there's Izana, the second oldest of the three alpha brothers. He looks a bit cold, and acts distant when she first met him, but naturally, as time passes by, Izana grew comfortable with her presence and starts acting like a big brother.

Izana has unusual but beautiful features, as he is a half Filipino and a half Japanese. Ema always finds her older brother, beautiful.

But despite his handsome features that never failed to catch a maiden's attention, there's always an eerie feeling in her stomach seeing her big brother smile.

Maybe because it was the trauma or something along with the lines , when she first witness Izana's dark side.

It was a day, seemingly normal at first but turned into a traumatic blood bath. She can still remember the constant splashes of crimson flashing before her wide, fearful eyes. She can still feel of the warm, thick liquid trailing down her skin.

Even with the mere memory of it, can make her tremble in fear.

That day, a gang of alphas pick on her, bullying her and harassing her, they even dared to touch her body.

As an omega deeply affected by their disgusting alpha pheromones, Ema couldn't help but whimper and cower. Having no power to fight back. She is weak, and she hates that about her.

Unfortunately or fortunately, Izana happened to past by, as the path is an only way that leads to their home.

That same day, Ema saw the monster inside her brother. It wasn't the previous rage that filled his eyes anymore, his eyes were shining in excitement. As if he's having fun beating the life out of the alphas.

Her ears keeps on ringing, as Izana's maniac laugh filled her ears. God, it was a day she wants to forget.

If only she can, she wants to return to the past. Where back to their childhood, they were just a bunch of normal alpha and Omega kids. Where she lives, without knowing and witnessing their dark sides.

She wishes to turn into a blind eye, but with every passing years, its getting harder to do so.

Shinichiro may seems to be the same, but he rarely smiles anymore. He spends his time, fighting and involving Black Dragons into another gang brawl. With the passing years, Shinichiro has gotten stronger. His mind started to be corrupted, he turned into an Alpha that she absolutely loathes. She doesn't have any single idea what leads to Shinichiro to suddenly gave up his dreams of changing the delinquent world, all she knows is that Wakasa, Takeomi and the others have gone missing. Those who were with Shinichiro since the beginning.

Mikey was once a caring, nice leader. He built a gang, with the purpose of building a new era for the delinquent world. Alongside with Shinichiro and Izana.

He built toman, gathered members and made them dependent to him, made them share their darkest secrets and pain, he shouldered it all like a true leader. She admired her brother so much.

At least then, when the shocking news of Draken getting killed by another gang who wishes to see the great invincible Mikey crumble on the ground.

Ema holds feelings for the other alpha, and she was absolutely heart broken over the news. It was hard to process, hard to cope out with.

And Mikey, who claimed that Ema, Shinichiro, Izana, Draken and the rest of the founding members of toman is his heart, must've felt the worst.

He is close to Draken, and loosing Draken, means loosing a piece of his heart.

That night, where Toman had announced a war against Moebius, the gang murdered Draken, was a total nightmare.

She arrived at the scene, with Mikey practically murdering anyone coming his way, a crazed grin on his face as his whole being is bathed with the thick liquid.

The whole area reeks of blood, the whole ground was decorated with bodies she doesn't know if alive or not. That day, his brother became a murderer. A true blood alpha, known to be the most dangerous specie when lost control of their human side, had killed hundreds.

Between the bodies, under the raining sky, Ema sobbed when she saw the look in her brother's eyes. She lost him, to that dark side of his.

With Izana the only sane left, she hopes to protect him. To not let him fall to his dark side as well.

But she failed also, when she heard the news of Izana's best friend, died in a battle between Tenjiku and a gang that's older than Black Dragons.

Izana went into berserk, murdering the whole gang overnight. He turned crazy as well, crazier than Shinichiro and Mikey if possible.

She only watched helplessly, as Izana dared to challenge their wolves. The three of them almost killed each other, growling and pouncing on one another, tearing their skin and their own blood splattering around.

She wanted it to end, and they thankfully snapped out of it when Ema released a distress pheromone. Things have never been the same anymore.

Mikey disbanded toman, pushing everyone close to him away, and built a criminal organization named Bonten. Izana is the number two, having his own division and mostly handles the traitors along with Sanzu. Shinichiro is Bontens Number three, having his own division called Black dragons, just like his old gang. He handles the business, illegal smuggling of drugs and guns, illegal prostitution and more she can't name of, with Koko, Ran and Rindou by his side.

Ema was left all alone, the last remaining sane Sano. Her brother leave her, locked her in the mansion for her own safety. She was caged ,by their darkness. She can't break free, she wants to be free.

Like a bird free from the cage. Like a trapped dog finally free from the shackles. She's in the point of loosing her sanity as well, she thinks it's what they plan after all. For Ema to fall, into the darkness that they fall into.

And Ema refuses. She doesn't want to become a monster. Unfortunately, something is slowly changing inside her.

She is a nice, kind and selfless person. But now, she is turning selfish. Ever since she met this male omega.

Hanagaki Takemitchy. A male omega, another rare specie. He is a nice, kind young man. He helped her out once, with his ocean eyes shining brightly and glimmering under the sunlight, his smile filled with warmth.

Despite being an omega, he saved her when she was attacked. She was tired of her current life that she scaped the mansion, with no place in mind and no people dared to take her in.

She was attacked by a gang, trying to rape her when the male omega interrupted. He saved her, almost getting rape but he fought and they managed to scaped that scary situation.

Hanagaki Takemitchy is beautiful, even with the bruises, he stands out among the crowd like a yellow umbrella in a sea of black umbrellas.

He gives her food, provide her a shelter for the night. He is a hero in her eyes.

She felt like a civilian and Takemichi is the hero, right, he is a hero. And a hero must save someone who needs help, right?

Ema can't remember when was the time she starts to think like this, her own selfishness getting the best to her.

Ema doesn't want to embrace it, she wants to hold on to the last string of sanity she has left, until she scaped this hell. From their grasp.

She didn't know what she was thinking when she brought Takemichi to their home, she didn't know how she looks when she introduced Takemichi to her brothers. She didn't remember how her lips curled into a grin, full of evil plans as she stared at her brothers lust filled eyes for the oblivious omega.

She doesn't know, she's not aware. Because her conscience is screaming at her,

'Selfish, Selfish, Selfish, Selfish, Selfish, Selfish, Selfish, Selfish...'

It was selfish of her. She's selfish for sacrificing someone as kind and beautiful as Takemichi to them, who deserves the whole world and not a bunch of crazed person

For the past years, her brothers never took any mates. Completely discarding about that matter.

She remembered when she was a child, her grandpa has this fucked up belief. That if a family has alpha siblings, they must share the same mate.

In the current society, it was looked down. That ancient belief made many feel disgust, but her grandpa seems to believe along with her brothers.

She can't believe how much she change. When she was a child, she hated that belief, she was disgusted. But the current her, just thought of that as a plan.

"Ukh.. kh..." She bit her lips, her eyes shining with tears as she slides down on the door.

Her hands covered her mouth, lurching forward and puking all the food she ate.

This is so wrong, she's crazy!!! She's a fucking monster!!! Just like her own brothers, who succumb to their own darkness.

She closes her eyes, hands shutting her ears to not hear of those creams. Those pleas of help.

'im sorry-- I'm sorry--- I'm sorry---I'm sorry---I'm sorry--'

She mumbled like a mantra, her lips shaking as she stared into nothing. Her conscience screamed at her to help the poor omega, but...

A smile formed into her shaky lips, before they opened and let out a bark of laugh. It sounded like a mad person, she can't believe she can produce a sound like that.

Her eyes lost their shine, her whole being finally broke and the darkness took place. Her selfishness is the one at fault, after all. For making her turn crazy, it's not her fault right? Right? Nothing is her fault?

Takemichi would love it here. Bearing Shinichiro, Mikey and Izana's pups. He'll be their mate, and Ema will be set free from their grasp right? She'll be finally free, right?

With a sick plan in her head, and the wide crazed grin in her face, she stared at the cracks or the door.

Takemichi would get pregnant, full of their pups. He will be a good wife, a nice bitch to fuck, an obedient mother, a good omega for his alphas

With the way Shinichiro and Mikey filling him to the brim with their semen, Izana following after, Takemichi would get pregnant in the next few weeks.

She watched excited as Takemichi completely fell to their world, after Shinichiro laid his mark on his thighs. After Mikey laid his mark on his neck. After Izana laid his mark on his shoulder.

Takemichi is finally theirs, And Ema is finally free from their cage.

She didn't dare to turn back, she turned into a blind eye at the new person who took her place.

It's not her fault in the first place. It was Takemichi's, who walk into their fucked up life and caught their attentions

It wasn't Emma's fault. It was not her.

(A/N: Psycho Sanos are smth! This oneshit will have a small sequel, that shows Takemichi's new life when The Three Alpha Sanos marked him theirs. might contain smut,a warning, Kay? Hope y'all like this chapter, see you next chapter!! Bye💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
272K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
80.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
228K 35.5K 92
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ