ENTITLED, anthony bridgerton

By tragiclvrs

"i intend to live forever, anthony" in which a quiet girl promises to live loudly and beautiful. copyright @... More

ENTITLED
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five

thirteen

7.5K 236 25
By tragiclvrs

chapter thirteen

of dancing 

"Your name, sir?" She asked, as she felt his hand on her waist. He tightened his grip a little, her breathing got heavier.

"Markus Leonord," He said with a big smile, "Pleasure to make your acquaintance,"

"Arabella Leversay," she said, with a smile. She looked at his handsome features, he had thick eyebrows and a charming smile, teeth perfectly straight.

"I know," He said, Arabella furrowed her eyebrows, "My father knows your grandfather," He reiterated.

"Oh," Arabella said, sadly.

"He's doing well," He replied, with a comforting squeeze of her waist. She smiled at him and gave him a nod.

He leaned in closer to her ear, his breath grazed her neck and a shiver ran down her back, "You look gorgeous," He said.

Arabella blushed crimson at his passionate compliment, his voice sounded sultry.

They waltzed around the room, standing on the sidelines was Anthony, Benedict noticed him staring at the girl with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ask her dance," Benedict said standing next to Anthony.

"I don't dance," he said in response.

"Of course, you do," he replied.

"Not with her," Anthony said, straightening his jacket.

The conversation came to an end as a young woman with blonde hair approach Anthony and he took her hand to the dance floor.

Arabella made her way toward Fiona after her dance with Markus. Fiona sat on the sidelines and watched as people danced, she made no effort to look at Arabella who took a seat beside her.

"Hello," Arabella said, looking at the pretty girl.

Fiona nodded but didn't say anything.

"Colin sent me," Arabella said which peaked her interest, "I'm supposed to walk you through the gardens to the back room,"

"Colin? He accepted?" Fiona asked looking at Arabella.

"Yes, shall we go? I believe he's already there," Arabella asked standing up, which made Fiona stand walk with the girl. Before they could make it 5 steps, Anthony stepped in front of Arabella again.

"Arabella," he said in a annoyed tone.

"Anthony," She replied, "Excuse us," She said stepping away from him and walking away.

Anthony huffed as he slumped on the chairs, soon after he was surrounded by young women who asked him for a dance.

Fiona and Arabella stopped for a moment in the ballroom to talk before they walked out the side doors. "You're not going to call me a whore?" Fiona asked.

"Why should I? It is your choice what you do," Arabella responded, walking down the steps. She felt her corset tighten.

"But you think it," Arabella sighed and turned around to face her.

"No, I do not," she replied, before looping her arm with Fiona's the two girl's walked through the main hall and took a left, before they entered a large room, the one Colin had directed her to go to. In the room was chairs and couches, all decorated a dark colour. The furniture was wooden, and the walls were a dark green shade.

Arabella knocked on the only other door attached to the room other then the entrance, Colin opened it and nodded thank you to Arabella, before he closed the door with Fiona inside. She heard them giggle, as she was about to exit the room, when she felt her corset tighten and her breathing laboured. She leaned against the wooden side table and took deep breathes before Anthony burst into the room.

He expected find something mischievous instead her saw Arabella leaning against the table.

"Where's Fiona?" He demanded.

"Lord," She gasped.

"Is she with Colin?" He asked again.

"Why would Fiona be with Colin," She breathed out, she felt her stomach tighten, "Can you please stop,".

Anthony opened his mouth to speak again when Arabella fell to the floor, she held her stomach. Anthony rushed toward her and knelt on the ground beside her.

"Arabella," Anthony said, as he stood up, "Let me get help," He rushed.

"No," Arabella said, out of breath, "Just unbutton my dress," she said. Anthony's eyes widened at her request.

"Quickly," she said taking a deep breathe, Anthony rushed to kneel behind her and he bought his hands to the buttons on the back of her dress and unbuttoned them as fast as he could.

Arabella felt his fingertips brush against her back which left a trail of goosebumps, after unbuttoning all the buttons, she moved her arms and removed the dress from around her upper arms and it fell on the ground around her. Arabella heaved a breath again, this time she gripped her stomach tighter.

"Arabella," Anthony said, placing a hand around her waist as a form of comfort, she groaned at his touch.

"What are you doing?" Arabella said.

"I'm sorry" he said, removing his hands, "I did not mean to overstep,".

"No, Anthony," She said groaning, "Unlace it," She groaned loudly, her voice becoming croaking.

Without a second thought Anthony unlaced her corset, taking one ribbon out of the hole over and over again until it was undone and the only thing keep it on was her hand gripping her chest. She let out a breath, her breathing regulated as she sat down and hunched over. He looked at her exposed back, he was suddenly compelled to trace his fingers across the darkening bruises that were littered across her back where the corset was most tight.

He placed a hand on her waist again to make sure she was safe and comfortable.

"Better?" He asked, rubbing her back lightly, he closed his eyes a little at the feeling of her soft skin, he breathed in and clenched his jaw. 

"Much," She replied, after her laboured breathing ceased, she realised she was half naked in a room by herself with a man.

"I'm sorry," she said, standing quickly turning to face Anthony, holding her dress up to her chest. Her bare legs scurried around till her breasts were no longer visible. Anthony looked at her legs and his eyes scanned her body, scouring every piece of bare skin he could see. His jaw tightened again at the sight of her bare legs.

He coughed lightly, before turning around to give her an opportunity to redress.

"Uh- My lord?" She called, he let out a small hmm, "Would you mind-,"

"Of course," Anthony said peering over his shoulder before he turned his body to face the girl, he moved his hands. One gripped her waist, low while the other searched for the ribbon. He looped the ribbon throw each hole, without pulling tight,  he was focused, making sure to do the best he could.

He helped her put her dress back on and did the buttons, and after he was finished, he stood behind her for a moment. His front almost touching her back. She felt his breathe on the back of her neck. This time his breathing laboured, he bought his face close to the nape of her neck. Arabella turned around slowly, to find his face inches from hers. 

Anthony moved his face a little closer, soon their noses were almost touching, she looked up into his eyes and saw them focused on her lips "Thank you," she said, her voice sounded small compared to the loud tension in the room. He un-clenched his jaw and let out a  small breath, he moved his left hand to touch her face before taking a step backward and let it drop. 

Anthony gave her a nod, before walking toward the door and closing it behind him. Arabella stood still in the centre of the room, her chest rose and fell, her senses felt heightened due to Anthony's close proximity. Arabella used her hands to flatten her dress and fix her hair before reaching for the door handle. 

As she pushed down the door swung open, causing the girl to tumble backwards. However before she reached the ground a pair of hands wrapped around her waist. The fingers gripped her waist as they pulled her back onto her feet. She opened her eyes only to meet the eyes of Markus Leonord. 

Markus's hands on Arabella's waist only grew tighter, as he pulled her in closer to his chest. Soon the two were so close that her breasts touched his chest. 

"You alright?" He asked, his voice deep and strained. She swallowed her a breathe and gave a small nod. He opened his mouth to respond, but Anthony's voice caused the two to break apart, "Arabella,".

Markus took a seat on the sofa spreading his legs apart and moving back so he leaned against the back, in a relaxed position with a smirk playing on his lips. Arabella looked at the Viscount with a guilty expression her face. He clenched his jaw again before shaking his head and leading her out of the room with a tight grip on her wrist. 

Once they were outside, Anthony slammed the door shut behind them. Arabella pulled her wrist from his grasp, "How could you be so reckless." He spat, bringing a hand to his forehead, her rubbed his temples roughly. 

"I apologise, my lord. I-," Arabella said before the disappointed voice of Anthony Bridgerton interrupted. 

"With Markus Leonord. He has a reputation, Arabella. This is frequent from him. His is a rake-," He said, his tone rising, staring at the girl. 

"You cannot judge him so harshly when you to had a reputation equivalent to his," Arabella spat harshly, "If you had given me the opportunity to explain you would understand that he simply saved me from falling,".

"I saw the looks you two shared, do not feel special, Arabella. This is a game to him, countless young women's prospects of diminished because of his brash confidence,"

Arabella looked at the furious man in front of her, Arabella closed her eyes tightly at her stupidity, "I apologise-," She said apologetically. 

He shook his head before storming away to the main ball room. Arabella leaned her head against the wall behind her and let out a groan. She felt so incapable, so naive and so embarrassed. Perhaps she should be glad the Viscount did not punish her for her mistake. 

Fiona opened the door with her head held high, Markus and Colin stood behind her in the room, making conversation so casually as if something improper had not occurred in the room next door.

"Shall we leave?" Fiona asked, looping her hand with Arabella's. The two girls walked into the ballroom, Arabella's stomach dropped with every step the took. 

***

stop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 18K 46
The eldest Bridgerton sister returns to London to be flaunted in society. [Bridgerton - S1] SIMON BASSETT Undergoing Edits I don't own any the rights!
53.2K 3.4K 13
-๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐„๐’ แต‰แตˆสทโฑโฟแตƒ หขสฐแตƒสณแตแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™—๐™š๏ฟฝ...
17K 712 21
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐๐„๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ | ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž โNaomi Sharma is it?โž
13K 653 23
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ปโญ‘.เณƒเฟ *๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:๏พŸ::โœผโœฟ - โœฟโœผ:๏พŸ:.๏ฝก..๏ฝก.:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ* ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐๐€๐’๐’๐„๐“, the irresistible Duke of Hastings, has hatched a plan to...