Things You Discover When Talk...

Von furuyafaye

A certain book told me to slow down and see more of life. Another said writing is the best way to heal. So in... Mehr

The Journey of Rediscovering Me
Why Should I Forgive Myself?
Forgiveness
The Victim
Trigger
That Thing About Anxiety
The Happiness Myth
Does Time Really Heal?
Overcoming the Overwhelmed

Success

1 0 0
Von furuyafaye

When my mind become full of anxiety, I sometimes shift the focus to success. Journaling itself is a good channel to acknowledge and understand your anxiety.  So, try these journal prompts to fee your mind from everyday anxiety.

1. Define what success means to you.

2. What have you succeeded at and how can you apply that formula to other aspects in your life?

3. What are the most difficult thing you had to do recently? How do you overcome that?

4. List down to your inner critics and reply to them.

5. Have you had recent failure? What lessons did you get from that experience?

6. List down affirmations you can give yourself.

7. List down your proudest achievements and the story behind them.

8. (at the end of the day) what are you thankful of today?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.3K 3.3K 18
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...
2.5M 124K 49
In wattys2018. Spiritual+Romance. Ranking 2 in spiritual (4 March 2018) He's bold. She's shy. He's full of confidence. She's outspoken. He's a workah...
4.1K 334 14
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
710K 47.1K 39
[Highest ranking: #1 in Spiritual on 15/8/18] ••• • In which a girl saved a boy's life in the most unexpected of circumstances • She drank water. He...