Ray and the Last Dragon

By thelittleblackghost

Male Raya x Female Reader Based on the movie Raya and the Last Dragon (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Test
Chapter 3: The Gathering
Chapter 4: The Betrayal
Chapter 5: Finding Sisudatu
Chapter 6: Tail Gem
Chapter 7: Boat Ride
Chapter 8: Talon Gem
Chapter 9: Spine
Chapter 10: Return to Heart
Chapter 11: Sisu's Death
Chapter 12: Trust

Chapter 13: Welcome to Kumandra

12K 431 70
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🐉——————————

The Druun eventually scattered away, now that there were no more people to consume. It was quiet for a moment, but then a faint glow appeared on Ray's stone face. The gem started to glow before a huge blast came from it. The light blasted the Druun away and spread all across the land.

Huge blue clouds covered the area and it started to rain. The rain covered Ray and (Y/n) and the others and slowly, they started to become people again. Ray gasped and he looked over at Namaar who also came back to normal.

The two boys looked at each other and smiled. Ray placed his hand on Namaar's shoulder as a signal of gratitude. Next to them, (Y/n) let out a gasp as she came back to normal.

Ray cupped her face and looked at her. She smiled and laughed with joy before she wrapped the two boys in a hug. They were shocked at first, but then they hugged back.

"It worked! It worked!" Boun shouted as he fell over, because his legs weren't back to normal yet.

Tong and Noi laughed together in joy, as they celebrated.

(Y/n) grabbed Ray's face and pulled him in for a kiss. Ray kissed back immediately, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I love you too." She said.

"R-Really?" Ray stuttered.

"Yes, really."

Ray laughed and picked her up and twirled her around, before he pecked her lips again.

...

The water came flooding back into the canal, as the rain spread all over the land. Chief Virana looked over the land with a smile.

...

Namaar and Ray helped (Y/n) out of the ditch, as Tuk Tuk came around the corner.

"Tuk Tuk!" They yelled.

Tuk Tuk ran at them and they embraced him in a hug.

In the distance, something came running along the water. It was the dragons. They came back! They ran all around Fang, and and the canal. Everyone gasped at them in shock.

In the very front, were Sisu's siblings. They dove down towards the water and started jumping in a circle. The rest of the dragons joined in until water started to rise from the canal.

The water swirled until it took the form of Sisu. They had brought her back. Sisu looked at herself in his belief before running around with the other dragons.

"Pranee? Amba? Jagan? Pengu? Yeah!"

Sisu looked down and saw Ray and (Y/n) and gasped before running down to them. Once she reached the ground, she shook water in their direction.

"Ray, (Y/n)." She greeted

"Sisu." They said in unison.

"I am so hungry."

"I got some jerky." Ray said.

"Not that hungry."

Ray and (Y/n) ran up and hugged Sisu.

"Sisu!" Noi cried, jumping on her snout.

"Aw, it's good to breath in your glorious dragon stench again." Tong said.

"Okay, I take that as a compliment."

Sisu looked up and saw Namaar staring at her, looking like he was about to cry. Sisu pulled him into the group hug as well.

Ray looked down at (Y/n) and kissed her on the lips again.

"Woah! Hold up! When did this happen?" Sisu exclaimed, gesturing to the two.

"Uh, like maybe five minutes ago?" (Y/n) answered.

"Finally! I was starting to think he was never gonna confess to you." Sisu commented.

"Wait, you knew and you didn't tell me?" (Y/n) asked.

"We all kind of knew." Boun said.

"It was very obvious." Tong added.

Noi voiced her agreement as well.

Ray just rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her to him, smiling down at her. She smiled back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

...

Tong returned to his village and saw it was full of people again. He saw his wife and baby waiting for him and ran to embrace them.

...

Noi and the Ongis went back to Talon. They all climbed on top of one another and spotted Noi's mother in the distance. When she spotted her baby she ran over to her.

"Mamma!"

"My baby!"

...

Boun sailed the boat back to Tail where he saw his family waiting for him.

"Mom, look it's Boun!"

His family waved at him and Boun smiled and made his way to them.

...

Ray and (Y/n) sat on top of Tuk Tuk as they made their way back to Heart. Once they got to the bridge, they saw their fathers limping around, cleaning some debris.

They climbed off Tuk Tuk and went to them.

"Ba?" The both said softly.

The two men turned around and saw their children standing there.

"Dewdrop?"

"Moondrop?"

The two ran at their fathers and embraced them tightly.

Benja and (F/n) looked behind them and froze, seeing Sisu standing behind them.

"Is that really her?" Benja asked.

"Who else would it be?" (F/n) responded.

"Chief Benja, General (F/n), your kids did you proud." Sisu complimented.

"And Ray finally asked (Y/n) out!" She exclaimed.

"It's about time!" Benja nudged his sons shoulder.

"Ba!" Ray whined.

Oh, and I hope you don't mind, they brought some friends."

Behind Sisu, people from all over the lands approached. They all bowed towards Chief Benja and General (F/n).

"Ba?"

"Welcome to Kumandra."

——————————🐉——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.6K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c...
437K 15.8K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...
104K 4.6K 13
Book 2 Captain Jack Sparrow x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie series Pirates of the Caribbean (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Ha...
Brave By Boo!

Fanfiction

322K 11.1K 17
Male Merida x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS...