Avengers Soulmate

By wintersoldierswife_

A 20-year-old woman who just recently moved to New York away from her tragic past. There is more to her story... More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤
Prologue
Chapter 1
𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Very important question.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N

Chapter 4

2.5K 48 9
By wintersoldierswife_

Just a quick warning; there's a bit of rape in this chapter, I didn't go into detail but if you still don't like it, then please skip it. </3

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I woke up to find myself sitting in a chair. Not just sitting to a chair, but chained to a chair. Great. I just got kidnapped by my soulmates, quite crazy. I was sitting in the chair waiting for someone to come. I was waiting for what seemed to be 20 minutes until a man with an eyepatch came into the room.

"Hello Midnight Assassin, my name is Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D." The man said

"Yea cut the bullshit, you and me both know this isn't supposed to be some friendly conversation. So pirate man, what do you want?" I said.

"Woah, calm down, you don't have anywhere to be right now anyways." Fury said.

I broke free from the chains and slammed my hands down on the table.

"Actually I do, so if you don't start talking, I'll kill you. So let's get this over with." I said intimidating him. And apparently it worked because I saw him shiver in fear.

"Alright then. Let's start of with you're name." Fury said.

"Midnight Assassin." I said.

"You're REAL name." Fury said. 

"Why do you need it?" I asked with a smirk.

"Listen I'm just trying to make sure you're not a threat to my world, and the fact how you've already threatened to kill me and you've had 600 assassinations in the past 13 years is really making me think that you're the enemy. Oh and let's not forgot that you raided a whole HYDRA base and stole information from it." Fury said.

"Ah ah ah, that wasn't a threat, it was a promise." I said

"But fine, you want to know me? fine. My name is Sophia Rosenwald, I'm 20 years old, I was taken by HYDRA 13 years ago after they killed my parents right in front of me. I escaped a few days ago and now I live in a nice apartment not too far from here. I never wanted to be at HYDRA, I was forced to be there against my will, but it's not like they give you a choice." I said.

"You were stealing information from the base, who do you work for?" Fury asked.

"Myself, I stole the info to destroy it, I hate HYDRA as much as you and your little Avengers do but I can assure you that I'm not a threat." I said.

"As much as I want to believe that, I can't. I'll have to see for myself Ms. Rosenwald. So if you want me to believe you're not a threat, join the Avengers." Fury said.

I started laughing, actually laughing.

"That's hilarious. And why would I want to join the Avengers?" I said.

"Well for one; they're you're soulmates, for two; if you don't, you'll be locked up in a cell for the rest of you're life." Fury said.

"WELL, for one; They don't want me, and for two, that's IF you can even catch me." I said with a scowl.

Fury didn't respond and walked out.

Andddd great. I'm all alone again. What if I did join the Avengers? Could I face my soulmates? What if I could actually have a- No, they don't want a cold blooded killer. I'm a monster. That's the last thing they'll want.

𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

After listening to the whole conversation, all they could do is stare at her from behind the one way window with sad eyes.

"So that's why she keeps running from us, she thinks we don't want her." Said Wanda.

"Then we need to show her that we would want nothing more than to be with her." Said Steve.

The team decided to go into the room with their soulmate and prove to her that they wanted nothing more than her.

𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's been 5 minutes since Fury left and I was starting to get bored. Then I heard the door open. And in walked my soulmates. And my soulmarks started burning. I was in pain from all my soulmarks burning at the same time, and I screamed in pain. And they all rushed towards me trying to calm me down.

"Shhh Моя любовь, It's alright, everything will be okay." Said the woman with short fiery red hair while holding me. (Translation: My love)

"Don't fight it anymore darling, we want you more than you could ever know. Please accept us." Said the man with shoulder length black hair said soothingly while rubbing my back.

I then started to calm down, and I accept the bonds and I heard them all sigh in relief.

"I-I'm so sorry for running away from you all, I-I t-thought you d-didn't want me." I said struggling to get out the words because I was crying.

"My queen, we will always want you, we love you more than words can describe. Don't ever think for a second that we don't want you, we NEED you darling." Said the man with long black hair.

At those words I completely adored them. How can these people be so beautiful. After about 5 minutes of them trying to calm me down I wiped my face.

"So, what are you're names?" I asked with a soft smile on my face.

"I'm Steve Rogers aka Captain America doll." Said Steve with a soft smile on his face.

"Tony Stark aka Iron Man beautiful." Said Tony while winking at me and smirking.

"James Barnes aka The Winter Soldier, but you can call me Bucky babydoll." Said Bucky.

"Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow but you can call me Nat, Моя любовь." Said Natasha.

"Sam Wilson aka Falcon, babygirl." Said Sam with a smirk.

"My name's Parker Peter- I mean Peter Parker aka Spiderman." Said Peter Parker with a blush on his face, and I giggled.

"Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch, darling." Said Wanda with a big smile on her face.

"Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver, sexy." Said Pietro with his beautiful Sokovian accent and smirk.

"Clint Barton aka Hawkeye, gorgeous." Said Clint with a smirk.

"Bruce Banner aka Hulk, sweetheart." Said Bruce with a soft smile on his face.

"I AM THOR OF ASGARD, GOD OF THUNDER!" Said Thor with his loud and booming but handsome voice and a huge smile on his face.

"You oaf! Stop being so loud! Hello my queen I am Loki of Asgard, God of Mischief and Lies." Said Loki with his beautiful velvety voice.

"It's nice to meet you all, I'm Sophia Rosenwald." I said with a blush on my face.

I then yawned but I kept my eyes open.

"Are you tired doll?" Asked Bucky.

"Yea, a bit. I'm just going to head home-" I said but getting cut off.

"Nope, You're staying here tonight. I can take you to one of the guest rooms baby." Said Tony.

"You don't have to, I don't want to be a burden to you guys." I said.

"Baby you're not a burden, this is you're home now. You can stay here as long as you want baby." Said Nat.

"Thank you so much." I said with a smile on my face.

We all got up and they led me out of the room and took me to a guest room. I looked at the room in awe, it's so beautiful.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Nat with a small pile of folded clothes.

"Here you go Моя любовь, I hope these fit you." Said Nat with a soft smile on her face.

"Thank you so much, I really don't deserve all of this." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Baby you deserve the world, we'll do anything for you." Said Tony.

I then gave Nat and Tony a hug giving them a kiss on the cheek. I noticed the frowns on the others faces, wanting a hug and a kiss on their cheeks as well.

"Goodnight everyone, I'll see you all in the morning." I said while giving the rest a hug and a kiss on their cheeks making them all smile.

After they left I went to go take a shower. After I got out the shower I put on the clothes that Nat gave me.

After I put the clothes on I then hopped into bed and fell asleep.

𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

"NO! PLEASE STOP IT!" I screamed as the guards were taking me to the "room". 

"Shut up bitch!" The guard said as he slapped me.

I kept screaming and crying, trying to get out of their grasps. After 3 minutes of them dragging me to the room, we got there and the guards threw me to the ground and Brock Rumlow crouched down to me and grabbed my chin.

"Hey beautiful, how about we have a little bit of fun." Rumlow said with an evil smirk on his face.

"N-no, please. Why do you do this to me." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Mmm I love when you beg me to stop baby." Rumlow said with the same evil smirk on his face and then he picked me up and threw me onto the cot. I looked up at him and saw he was unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants and he started walking towards me.

"NO PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS! LEAVE ME ALONE ASSHOLE!" I screamed trying to get away from him.

"Mmm keep begging me baby." Rumlow said as he got on top of me ripping off my clothes.

I kept screaming and trying to push him off of me but nothing worked.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

I woke up with a scream and tears streaming down my face. I then heard someone burst into the room. I looked up and saw it was Bucky with a gun ready to shoot anyone who was trying to get to me. He then looked at me and saw I was crying and he put the gun down and sat next to me hugging me while rubbing circles on my back trying to calm me down.

"Babydoll, what's wrong?" Bucky asked in a soothing voice.

"I-I had a nightmare." I said while crying into his shoulder.

"oh doll, I'm so sorry. What was it about?" Bucky asked.

"I-I don't wanna t-talk about it right now." I said.

"It's okay babydoll, you don't have to tell me." Bucky said reassuringly.

"C-can you stay with me tonight? If you don't want to that's fin-" I said but got cut off.

"Of course babydoll." Bucky said as he climbed into bed with me and cuddling me.

We laid there for a few minutes in a comfortable silence and then I eventually fell into a deep sleep with no nightmares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 84.8K 39
❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of ?] [CURRENTLY EDITING]
42.2K 855 27
What happens when a stealthy spy meets a highly trained assassin? Y/N Y/L/N works in a top secret organization and she is a spy, the most known spy...
562 5 7
You've been recruited to join the Avengers as a Highly Professional Agent, you are currently searching for your sister Jlo who's been gone for 6 year...
20.6K 269 106
Just a normal kid that happen to meet a russian spy on the run after she lost her only family that she has. Born to protect others than herself. A ki...