Ray and the Last Dragon

By thelittleblackghost

Male Raya x Female Reader Based on the movie Raya and the Last Dragon (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: The Test
Chapter 3: The Gathering
Chapter 4: The Betrayal
Chapter 5: Finding Sisudatu
Chapter 6: Tail Gem
Chapter 7: Boat Ride
Chapter 8: Talon Gem
Chapter 9: Spine
Chapter 11: Sisu's Death
Chapter 12: Trust
Chapter 13: Welcome to Kumandra

Chapter 10: Return to Heart

8.7K 352 30
By thelittleblackghost

——————————🐉——————————

Sisu was once again acting as a motor and moving the boat swiftly through the water. Ray and (Y/n) were staring at the Spine mountains when Ray was suddenly hit in the head with a shrimp.

"Did you just hit me with a shrimp tail?" Ray asked in disbelief.

They turned around and saw everyone glaring at them.

"When were you gonna tell us she was Sisu?" Boun shouted.

"Well, technically, you always knew she was Sisu." (Y/n) said, which caused her to get hit with shrimp. "Seriously?"

Sisu laid down on the boat behind (Y/n) and Ray.

"Why are you here, divine water dragon?" Tong asked.

"Isn't that obvious big guy? My boy Ray and my girl (Y/n) and I are gonna fix the world. Bring everyone back." Sisu explained.

"You're gonna bring everyone back?" Boun asked hopefully. "I wanna help."

"I'm sorry, I can't let you do that." Ray sighed. "It's too dangerous."

"You're not the only one who lost family to the Druun." Boun said, before he knelt down in front of Sisu. "Please. Let me help you."

Con baby and the Ongis knelt before her too.

"I too wish to join this fellowship of Druun butt-kickery!" Tong exclaimed, holding out Spine's gem piece.

He gave Sisu's the gem, and then, it started raining.

"My big brother Pengu's magic." Sisu explained.

Sisu then got up and started running into the ran, shifting it to create water platforms so she could run up into the sky.

Everyone watched her prance around the boat in the rain with awe. Ray even grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and started dancing with her.

Sisu climbed higher and higher till she was above the clouds and then she dove back down into the river, and splashed everyone in the boat.

They all burst out laughing as Sisu continued to swim around.

"Alright Captain Boun. To Fang." Ray announced.

...

A few hours later, everyone was seated around a table going over their plan.

"Alright everyone, here's the plan." Ray said. "The last gem piece is in Fang, the most heavily guarded of the five lands. Now, they're protected by an artificial canal that separates them from the rest of the world. The only way on or out is by water. Luckily for us, we have a magic water dragon. Now, the palace will be swarming with Fang soldiers. To sneak past them we'll need to..."

"I got this guys." Boun cut in. "I'll take care of the first wave. Tong will follow up with his giant axe of bad-axery. And then come the Ongis and that crazy con baby, who will toss the gem to the Mighty Sisudatu. And then, bye bye binturis. Super flow plan, am I right?"

"Uh, no. Yeah, that's not flow. That's a clog." (Y/n) told him.

"I agree. Here's my plan." Sisu suggested. "We infiltrate Fang, confront Namaar, and offer him something nice and go, 'Hey! Wanna help us save the world? Because all it takes is one gem piece.' 'Yes! I've been waiting for someone to ask me! Here you go!' 'Best friends forever!'"

Everyone looked at Sisu like she was crazy.

"Yeah, I think I'd rather go with Boun's plan." Ray said.

"What?"

"Yes!"

"What, why?"

"Because it's Fang." (Y/n) grumbled.

"Their blades are specially designed for the stabbing of backs." Tong growled.

"If it weren't for them, none of this would've happened. They're the worst." Boun agreed.

"If we're just honest with him, deep down, I gotta feeling he wants to fix the world as much as we do." Sisu insisted.

"You weren't there when Namaar betrayed us." Ray told her.

"If you ask me, it sounds like you're jealous that Namaar has a thing for (Y/n)." Sisu accused.

"That is not true! We're sticking with my plan. End of story." Ray blurted out, blushing in embarrassment.

Sisu grunted in annoyance, causing it to rain.

"Woah, what's with the downpour?" (Y/n) asked.

"Come on you two! I need to show you something." Sisu grabbed Ray and (Y/n) and flew off with them in her arms.

"So, what do we do now?" Boun asked.

...

"Where are you taking us?" (Y/n) asked.

HEART

Sisu flew over the bridge to Heart, and Ray and (Y/n) looked down to see their Ba's. They both felt tears well up in their eyes.

Sisu brough then to the place where the Dragon Gem used to be.

"Sisu, why did you bring us here?" (Y/n) asked.

"This is where is all happened." She replied.

"Yeah, I know. We were there." Ray said.

"No. This is where is all happened 500 years ago." Sisu moved some vines aside to reveal a stone dragon. "I want you meet my brothers and sisters. The real mighty ones. I miss them."

"We never knew they were here." (Y/n) confessed.

"See that classy looking one over there? That's Amba. I get my glow from her. And that's Pranee. She's a shapeshifter. Jagan, fog. And Pengu. He's our big brother. He brings the rain. We were the last dragons."

...

"All the other dragons had been turned to stone."

Sisu and her siblings were standing in a circle. Druun surrounded them all and only a small river protected them.

"We were drowning in a sea of Druun. But my oldest brother Pengu refused to accept defeat."

Pengu scooped some water into his hands.

"This is where we make our last stand. United.

The water turned into a gem, and each of the siblings contributed their magic to it.

"So one by one, they combined all their magic, creating the Dragon Gem."

All four of Sisu's siblings looked at her.

"I don't know why they chose me. It could've been any of us."

Pengu handed the gem to Sisu.

"All I know, is I trusted them...and they trusted me. And so..."

Sisu closed her eyes and the gem created a bright light that blasted the Druun away.

...

When they put their faith in me, it empowered me beyond anything I could imagine. The same can happen with Namaar.

"I really wish I could believe that." Ray said. " I once thought we could be friends."

"After all this, maybe you can be."

"Even if he wanted to help us, how could we possibly trust him?" (Y/n) asked.

"But if somehow you could, you wouldn't just bring your ba's back. You'd also bring back their dream. Kumandra."

...

(Y/n) and Ray now stood in front of the statues of their fathers. They each placed a flower in their cupped hands.

"Do you think they would even recognize us? So much has changed." Ray asked.

"Of course they will." Sisu reassured.

"You remind me of him." Ray said.

"Oh yeah? Strong? Good looking with impeccable hair?" Sisu joked.

"Hopeful." (Y/n) said.

"How would we even approach Namaar? After all that's happened?" Ray wondered.

"It may feel impossible, but sometimes, you just have to take the first step, even before you're ready. Trust me."

(Y/n) took Ray's hand in hers and squeezed. He looked at her and smiled before he pulled her in by the waist and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Okay, we'll go with your plan."

"What? My plan? You're gonna go with my plan?"

"Yeah."

"Alright! You're not gonna regret this. But we're gonna need a really good gift. What do you think she's into? Cats? Knives? Cats with knives? Knives with little cats on them?"

"Actually, I know exactly what to give him."   (Y/n) said. She pulled out the Sisu necklace that he had given them all those years ago.

——————————🐉——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 8.9K 15
Male Esmeralda x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
M0RGAN By Boo!

Fanfiction

153K 7K 14
WARNING: Violence and Language Male M3GAN x Female Reader Based off the movie: M3GAN (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) =...
269K 8.7K 13
Male Jessica Rabbit x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
348K 11.2K 16
Male Eep x Female Reader Based on the movie The Croods (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color ...