An Indescribable Feeling

By DayDreamRomantic

When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan... More

Prologue
An Introduction to The Plan
Back to the Beginning
What is Love?
Faith in Fate
Conflicting Emotions
Must be a Dream
Looks, Touches and Thoughts
We Need to Talk
Making an Effort
Communication is Key
Observations and Realisations
Understanding Each Other
No Filter
An Honest Conversation
Getting Closer
Princess Deserves Pancakes
Jealousy and Intimidation
Make Yourself at Home
Random Gifts & Silliness
Time Limits
Uncomfortable Celebrations
The First Lesson of Independence
Right Moments
Promise Judgement
Just Hope
Joyful Knight
I just want to BE happier
Vision
Surprised Upset Grateful Awkwardness
Kindred Spirit
Patience is a Virtue
Light It Up
Love Isn't Easy
One Cliché at a Time
Unleashing the Monster
Nothing Matters More
A Happy Beginning
Starting Again, Together
A Time for Us
Building Up Confidence
Sweet Gentlemen & Infectious Clumsiness
Ignite Your Bones
Concern for you, And for me
Playful Possessiveness
Don't Wake Me Up
Run Bangtan!
Running Back To You
Make A Wish
Nothing But You
Dreams verses Reality
Leaps and Bounds
Waiting For You
Leaving You In Awe
Feeling at Home
Let It Roll
Very Loyal Idols Verify Events
Torture by Teasing
Catching Up With Jealousy
Meaningful Conversations
A Lesson in Revenge
Let's Dance
How to Land
Realising the Repercussions
Showing Progress
It's a promise
Loud and Proud
Questions, Answers, and Surprises
Birthday Wishes
Wang Yibo
Traces of Doubt
Too Much and Not Enough
Unforgivable Lies
Asking for Forgiveness
Proving You Wrong
Unfinished Business
Making a New Plan
Love The Way You Rap
What Happens Next
New Beginnings
The First Test
Look at Me
Jokes and Drama
A Pirates Life For Me
The Power of Fans
Loneliness and Sacrifices
The Final Step
Restart and Recharge
Beautiful Destiny
Rock, Paper, Smile
Teamwork makes the Dream work
The Right Reaction
RE: Evaluation
Just Wanna Have Fun
Another Day Free
Starting off with a Bang
Favours from Friends
Meeting the Fans
Not One Hundred Percent
A few of my favourite things
I Spy a Criminal Undercover
We Are Bulletproof
While We Wait
I can be your lamp
Getting Everything Wrong
Trending Again
Show Me That
Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ
You're My Proof
It's a date
GOT a Premiere
A Lotte Change
Our Best Is Yet To Come
I say MORE
Beginning of the End
Come Back To Reality
Author's Note

I'm the Charmer

7.8K 435 61
By DayDreamRomantic

"Hello, and welcome back to Anneong Anna! Today is Friday 18th March 2022 and the time is almost 1 pm. Do you know what is about to happen?"

Anna was recording a reaction video for her YouTube channel. Most of her week after her fan meeting had been spent working on her album and recording future content. Other than working with Yoongi and on her own in the studio, she had officially recorded one of the finished songs. She also had meetings to discuss the feedback from her fan meeting and plan what should happen next.

"Yes, that's right. It's time for Stray Kids' comeback, ODDINARY! Who's excited?"

The answer was Anna. She did a little dance to show her excitement.

"Apparently some of you enjoyed my other reaction video so much that you asked for more, particularly of other artists. So, here we are!"

There's a pause while Anna checks the time and fiddles on the computer in front of her.

"You'll be watching this later, but I'm wondering if anyone else was also early in case of any pre-release shows? It's my first Stray Kids comeback, so forgive me. I guess I'm used to BTS comebacks. Will there not be a party on V Live later either?"

Anna had been sitting there for the last half an hour. She was just glad that she was in Korea because if she had been in the UK the album would've been released at 4 am. For someone who wasn't accustomed to being up at all hours of the night, getting up at that time was hard, so you didn't want to set your alarm for the wrong time.

"Okay, it's one minute to go and the video isn't showing yet. I'm on the JYP channel..."

Although she tried to internalise her panic, it showed plainly on her face.

"Refresh. Refresh. Refresh. There it is!"

As soon as the music video for MANIAC appeared, Anna clicked on it and made it full screen before it could start playing. Liking the video would have to wait until afterwards. It all felt very sudden without the YouTube premiere countdown she had become familiar with.

She squealed and clapped her hands in excitement as the video started and Hyunjin appeared on the screen.

"I love his red hair."

"I love Felix's outfit with the green jacket and the purple hat."

"Chan's wearing cropped tops again!"

"Lee Know! Did you hear his voice just then?! So beautiful!"

"Look at Han's fluffy hat!"

"Woo! Go Changbin! Dance!"

"There's Jeongin's smile. So cute!"

"Listen to Seungmin's ad-libs in the background."

"The more I watch it the more I love this dance."

After the music video ended, Anna watched it one more time before listening to the rest of the album. From watching the teasers, she was most looking forward to Lonely St., but after listening to it, the unit song Waiting For Us instantly became one of her favourites.

Once she had finished recording the video, Anna had a break until later in the day. So, she decided to go join her soulmates.

When Anna got to the practice room where she knew her soulmates were meant to be rehearsing their performance for the Grammys, she found them doing something else. It took her a minute to realise that the voice they were listening to was her own. They were watching a video of her fan meeting.

Although she knew that her show had been recorded, she also knew that the videos hadn't been released yet. That meant that BTS must have gotten these, especially for them to watch. Did someone send them to her soulmates, or did they ask for the videos?

They didn't notice as she entered the room, too focused on the screen in front of them.

"Wah! I'm so proud!"

Jin wiped away a fake tear.

"Seriously, you can't tell that it's her first time doing something like that!"

"I don't know if I should admit this, but I wasn't expecting her to be so good at hosting a show..."

"How could you say that!

"Of course, she is! Our Anna is amazing at everything."

"No, I agree. For her first time MCing, she's doing remarkably well. Do you remember what we were like a few years ago, not as practised as we are now, right, Taehyung?"

"I'm not sure what you're implying, Hyung. I'm a great MC."

"That's right, Taetae. Stay positive."

"Yah!"

While the children fought, Anna's cover of TXT's song began to play.

"You know the boys helped her with choreography for this."

"Really?"

"I didn't know that they were so close."

"Anna makes friends with every Idol she meets. Soon she'll have more friends in the industry than we do!"

"So? Who wouldn't want to be friends with our Anna."

"True. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky we are."

"Noona's the best!"

Namjoon reached out and took Jungkook's hand.

"Not just Anna, but all of you. I feel so lucky that you guys are my soulmates."

"Joonie's getting all emotional on us!"

"It's true though. I know sometimes I have to be the stern leader and I feel like I don't tell you all enough how much I appreciate each of you."

They all looked at the leader with love in their eyes. Hoseok took Namjoon's other hand and brought it up to his lips, giving it a kiss.

"We know. You're the best leader and an even more wonderful soulmate. We're thankful to have you."

"If anything, we're sorry we can be such a pain sometimes. I mean I try to keep the kids in line for you but..."

"Jin-Hyung, you are one of the kids."

"Wah! Me? I'm good for aren't I, Joonie?"

Jin fluttered his eyelashes at Namjoon while holding his hands on either side of his face in a flower pose.

"Seriously, Hyung? Way to ruin the mood. We were being all romantic and stuff!"

The leader chuckled and released Jungkook's hand to ruffle the younger boy's hair. The Maknae leant against Namjoon as he pouted, and the leader wrapped his arm around the singer.

"Says the one who's half naked."

"Yeah, Kook, you know you can put your shirt back on now. We've stopped working out."

"Aww, but our Maknae likes showing off his hard work."

The youngest smirked as he tensed his muscles.

"I think Hyungs like it more."

Jimin, not one to waste an opportunity, raised his arm and showed off his bicep.

"You're not the only one with muscles, Jungkookie."

"You've still got some work to do if you want to catch up with me, Hyung."

Narrowing his eyes, Jimin gracefully knocked Jungkook to the ground, pinning his arms by holding his wrists.

"Is that so?"

"I hope this isn't part of your Grammy performance. ARMYs won't survive."

They all turned around to look at the door where Anna was leaning against it, her arms crossed and a smirk on her lips.

While Jimin was distracted, Jungkook took the opportunity to swap their positions - not that he couldn't have before. Jimin wriggled under his firm grip as the younger grinned up at Anna.

"Hi, Noona!"

"So, this is what you boys get up to when I'm not around."

"W-What do you mean?"

Anna walked closer to where they were all sitting on the floor and pointed at the screen which was now showing her BTS melody performance.

"You miss me so much you have videos of me on in the background."

"Yes. That's exactly it."

As Anna laughed, Taehyung crawled across the floor until he reached her and used her to pull himself up until he could envelop her in a hug. She kissed the side of his head as he rested it on her shoulder.

"Who did you bully to get the footage?"

"What? We practically own this place. We don't need to bully anyone... Jin-Hyung did it!"

Hoseok caved under Anna's stare.

"No surprise there."

"Yah! I don't know how this joke started but I don't make anyone do anything... Look! You're about to do your last song."

"This is when you three snuck in, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, we were so disappointed we didn't get there earlier."

"Well, you shouldn't have been there at all."

"Yeah. Some of us didn't get to see any of it live."

"Jin-Hyung drove. Me and Tae-Hyung just got a ride."

"Still can't believe you guys went without me."

"Hey, hey. No fighting. Are you forgetting that I can give you a private show any time you want?"

"But it's not the same."

"Oh, never mind then."

"No! I just meant that this was your first fan meeting, your first public performance. You can only have one first."

"What Jimin means is, you did a wonderful job, Sweetie."

"And the song is amazing."

"Thank you."

"Does it have a title?"

"Um, I'm still working on it, but at the moment it's 'I DO Love'."

Namjoon helped her explain the English title.

"That's cool!"

"Yeah, I like it."

"Thanks. I can see why you haven't released your mixtape yet, Tae. Nothing ever seems quite good enough, does it?"

"Taehyung has written enough songs to release three mixtapes. ARMY are going to die from anticipation soon."

"You can only have one first."

"Take as long as you need, okay? ARMY will wait for you."

"Thanks, Anna."

"Okay, boys and girls, time to get back to work."

"Perfect timing, Noona! You can fill in for Jin-Hyung."

"Sure, if it will help. Why aren't you at home resting?"

"I only hurt my finger."

"You still had an operation. You've been given time off to recover fully."

Jin mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that?"

"I can't play video games properly."

The boys all started laughing at their oldest soulmate. With a huff, Jin went to sit at the side of the room to watch them practice. Anna followed him, sitting down and resting her head on his shoulder.

"You just rather be with us than alone at home, wouldn't you?"

When he didn't respond, Anna lifted her head to look at him. Jin was smiling softly at her. He waved towards where the others were getting ready to practice.

"Go show Namjoon how it's done. He'll be lost without his wingman."

Anna laughed and Jin thought it was the most beautiful sound. She gave him a quick peck before running over to the others and getting into position. Before they started, she turned back to face him and sent him a flying kiss, making him smile in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.4K 72
"Hyung, can we cuddle?" Simple roomates, that's all they were supposed to be... *slightly graphic descriptions *mpreg Highest Rankings #1 in Yoongi...
1.6M 63.8K 177
The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate mark somewhere on their body. This seru...
154K 9.3K 58
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTS×OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...
301K 13K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...