Protect Us || 3mix x Fem. Rea...

By twicejihyospecial

"are you protecting us or are you just protecting yourself?" More

😣🥺
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
17.1

18

244 11 2
By twicejihyospecial

After weeks of Min Y/N disappearance, the girls mixed feelings just kept growing. Were they really right to think that Y/N was innocent all this while??

After all the hardships they have been through, were they really breaking their guard down for the first time in forever?

"where are you, y/n?" was in the girls' head for the longest time.

While the girls worry, Mr Kim have been planning along with Mr J to stop the main headquarters and whether Y/N is with them or not, they couldn't take any chances and just go forward with the attack that will be happening today, tonight.

"I'll break the news to them" Mr J informed and Mr Kim approved with a nod.

Mr J went to all the girls' room to only find them outside of the house, near the gate, just like puppies waiting for their owner to come back. Mr J took a deep breathe before approaching them. 

"girls, I have some news-"

"about y/n?" Nayeon blurted out.

"it's related to her, yes" Mr J said as he watched the girls looked at him intensively, wanting to hear an answer. 

"me and mr kim have found their main headquarters and we will attack them tonight. I know that you girls may have your doubts on whether she is with them or not but regardless of what the outcome may be, we have to take them down even if.... it means that she with them, she will go down with them" Mr J said hesitantly. The girls were silent.

"no, I know she's innocent" Jihyo look at Mr J with tears in her eyes, "I know she is" 

Mr J sighed, "and what if she isn't?"

"excuse me?!" and Jihyo stormed off. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were surprised by Mr J's reaction. This was the first for him to react that way. 

Mr J's head lowered as the girls walked past by him. He couldn't say anything more and went back to Mr Kim. 

[Tonight] :

It was time. Everything was all set and ready to go as they slowly head over to the headquarters. During the ride, Mr Kim kept glancing over at the girls' and noticed their dull reactions, knowing well what they were thinking, that 'y/n is innocent', but he didn't say anything because he wishes that too as well. Apparently, Mr Kim has gotten soft ever since y/n came over.

 Overdepending on y/n was the one of the many things Mr Kim hated about himself. He then noticed Mr J looking over to Jihyo, he sighed and patted Mr J, reassuring him. 

Sooner or later, they finally reached but were shocked to hear gunshots from inside and vehicles outside. This wasn't part of their plan. Confused, they all went and continued on with their main mission. 

Fighting forward, later on, they found y/n bleeding at the side as people constantly shoot at her area where they saw others shooting as well. The girls then rushed to y/n while their crew covered them. She was bleeding uncontrollably. Mr Kim then came rushing in with a bandage while Mr J and a few other men covered them, completely ignoring the other strangers shooting side by side with them. 

"y/n, what's going on??" Nayeon shouted worriedly. 

"w-what are you guys doing here?" as she try to catch her breathe. 

"we're here to stop the government main headquarters of assassinators. you?" Mr Kim said with no emotion. 

"me and my team are here for the same reasons, I just didn't expect you guys to be here on the same day. I thought we were steps ahead of you. I guess we were wrong" y/n smirked. 

After the opponents were taken down, they waited for their next command from Mr Kim as he was attending y/n.

"why did you guys do this?" Mr Kim asked y/n. 

"the same reason as you, sir. We- I am a bodyguard assigned to protect your family, mostly your daughters and that means taking down anything necessary so that you can live a peaceful life, sir" 

Mr Kim then patted Y/N's shoulder, "I'm glad you're on our side" 

"wait what?" y/n was confused. 

"see, I told you, she is innocent" Jihyo said. The girls were relieved as they hugged y/n. 

"we may have doubted you. I am forever in your debt" Mr Kim then bowed to y/n. 

"t-thank you, sir" y/n said. "I'm sorry but we have to stop them"

"yes, can you get up?" Mr Kim asked as the girls helped her up. 

"I can managed" y/n smiled. The girls missed that smile.

Y/N then passed a map that indicates where the main targets are hiding and said, "I'll see you guys soon" as she limped away hurriedly with her pistol. 

"time to get moving" Mr Kim commanded and they head on.

[time skipped to meeting the main targets]

The main targets were indeed there but they were all tied up already as they saw Min Yoongi in front of them. 

"I thought I heard familiar gun shots" Yoongi smiled and bowed to Mr Kim. 

"I heard from y/n about your plan and thank you for your dedication" Mr Kim said as he was feeling relieved and proud of himself for at least trusting them or in this situation, overly trusting. 

In the blink of an eye, Mr Kim was shot in his right arm and the lights went out. Yoongi's voice could be heard, shouting, "it's an ambush! protect them!"

Beating, gunshots, and shouting could be heard as they struggle to fight with whatever they can. 

However, the lights came back on, and they were tied down and saw their crewmates all dead on the ground as they heard a sarcastic clap, to find the one clapping was Yoongi with a smirk on his face.

Mr Kim felt defeated as he lowered his head. 

Yoongi scoffed, "well wasn't that fun" he smirked. 

"so what now? you're gonna turn your backs on the government as well after you're done with us? or you're gonna send us to jail?" Mr J scoffed. 

"wrong and wrong. We're assasins, it's only in our job to kill our targets" 

"took you long enough" Jeongyeon sarcastically said. 

"We could have killed you but knowing how you were in the government's top 3 makes us want to play with you but then again, it was just too easy. You guys, are tough, I give you that but inside, you're as weak as a baby hatchling" Yoongi titled his head, giving off an evil smile.

Meanwhile, Nayeon and Jihyo were looking out for Y/N and Yoongi noticed that. He smiled and squatted in front of them, "oh don't worry you'll see her soon" 

"now", as he got back up, "allow me to continue this fun mission of mine"

"first things first" as he snapped his fingers twice before continuing, " Im Nayeon, 24 years old, born on 22nd September, abandoned by both her parents and was then sent to an orphanage and later adopted," he snapped his finger once more, "Yoo Jeongyeon, 23 years old, born on 1st November, your family bakery burnt down and both parents died in that fire and was then sent to an orphanage and later adopted"

He paused and smiled, "isn't it weird how both your parents died and you were the only one alive, Jeongyeon?"

"y-you killed them?" Nayeon stuttered. 

"they had to pay for their crimes and we made you believed those stories because you were so young and the government wanted you to go to a good family but sadly, history repeats itself" Yoongi then turned to Mr Kim, "you really should have done your research"

"and last by not least, Jihyo. You poor child. Your dad passed away when you were so little, leaving you with your abusive mom when later on, you were sold off/adopted by Mr Kim. Now, how about I tell you a little secret?"

Before he could say it, Mr J shouted, "I'm her dad!" Everyone turned to him. He couldn't let her hear from someone else. 

"what?" Jihyo was confused. 

"Mr J is your father, dear Jihyo. Your father has been so close to you and yet, you didn't know" Yoongi pouted. 

"that can't be... my dad... he's.." Jihyo was flabbergasted

"the truth is painfully. Your dad was a rich man. He could have given you everything but he had to divorce your mom. Little did he know that your mom married his boss and was fired but they did him dirty by sending him to jail with a fake crime and later he was hired by Mr Kim but daddy couldn't face his baby girl because he's ben doing a lot of killing but what can I say right? You two are killers. I guess it runs in the family." Yoongi shrugged as he walked away. 

"you left me?!" Jihyo looked at Mr J. 

"I had to-" 

"you didn't even come back to me! what kind of dad are you?!" Jihyo shouted. 

"ouch~" Yoongi said. Mr Kim glared at him and Yoongi just smirked while the two continued on in the background. 

"well then, it was fun while it lasted. Let's get this over and done with. Y/N!" 

Y/N then came in from one of the entrance, looking perfectly fine and a pistol in her hand. 

"it's so sweet how you trusted us, especially y/n, with all your life" Yoongi said.

As they were talking, the girls were looking at y/n in horror and disbelief as Jihyo remembered one of her memories with Y/N, 

"i was just curious because i never really understood why you chose your job""when that time comes, you'll get it" Y/N patted Jihyo's head.

Jihyo then shouted, "I still don't get it!" Yoongi looked at Jihyo. 

"Y/N, remember when I told you that I never understood why you chose this job? and you said that I will get it when the times comes? well, i don't get it. I still don't"

Yoongi then looked over at Y/N 🤨. 

"because it runs in the family, Jihyo" Y/N gave her a straightforward answer. An answer that she wasn't expecting to hear. 

"didn't you tell us to live our lives to the fullest? to not care about others?" Jeongyeon said. 

"what about all those sweet advices you gave us?" Nayeon asked. 

"get with the program girls. It's called sweet talk" Yoongi said. Getting annoyed, " look we had our fun. Y/N, finish the job" 

"what about Jihyo?" Mr Kim said out suddenly, "what about your feelings for her? what about her? does she not matter to you?"

Yoongi then answered back, "you're just dragging this out. Y/N has done this before and she still got the job done anyways"

"wait, so... that chae girl.. you killed her?" Jihyo looked at Y/N, hoping to find some sympathy in the girl but to no avail. 

"yes, i did" 

Son Chaeyoung, Y/N's previous client before the girls. As you all have known by now, Y/N and Chaeyoung had fallen in love which was forbiddenbut nevertheless, Y/N chose her job over Chaeyoung bcs she had to do what was right for her. She had to make Chaeyoung hate her. Chae had found out about Y/N's real job and she thought that Y/N may change for her but she was wrong."did you think I was serious?""after all that, you... I loved you, Min Y/N!""and you were dumb enough to believe" Y/N scoffed. "I hate you!" Chaeyoung shouted."it was nice till it lasted" Y/N smiled before pulling the trigger."I'm sorry Chae.." tears then started to flow.

"you see, Y/N never fails her mission. She does what needs to be done. If only, you have lived your life differently, who knows, maybe you two could be together" Yoongi smiled. 

Y/N then walked up to them and pointed the gun to Jihyo's head. 

"oh right, I forgot to mention" Yoongi blurted out, "our targets are this three girls but I just got a command that we can take you two out if we want. Hmm.. y/n what do you think?"

"we kill these three and let the two live with the guilt. If anything come to worse, we'll just end it" Y/N said, stunning the girls. This isn't the y/n they knew but it looked like she didn't have any life in her eyes no more. 

Y/N has took some pills to numb the pain so she could finish the job without any hesitation. Without her brother, she is nothing. That's what she thought. Or maybe she was wrong. Regardless, nothing could be done now. 

"alright then, your choice, little sister. Now do it" Yoongi said with a proud face.

The girls prepared for what was going to happen. 

Within a blink of an eye, the job was done. Mr Kim and Mr J were traumatized and arrested(carried out by the army). 

"I knew you could do it!" Yoongi smiled and hugged his little sister. 

"I'll deal with the body" Y/N said, still saying lifelessly. 

"okie" he patted her head before continuing the remaining things. After the coast was clear, the girls got up. 

"You girls, okay?" Y/N then went to them worriedly. 

"that was painful" Nayeon said as she rubbed her forehead. 

"oh get over it!" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. Y/N chuckled. 

"alright, now for our little mission" Y/N smirked as they got up and left the building.

Their plan was leaving Korea and leaving in another country where they all shared an apartment and changed their identity, living as normal citizens of another country and doing normal full time jobs while Y/N continued her job as an assassin for the Korean government while hiding the truth from her brother.

 All was planned when Y/N left for headquarters. They then continued to keep in contact with Y/N when they were in LA. Mr Kim may have every access on everything his owns but not exactly everything. Having an intelligent hacker (adopted) daughter, he didn't know everything and after what they have been through, they just decided to leave Mr Kim and Mr J. 

Mr J incident wasn't planned but as for Mr Kim, the girls knew exactly the truth before hand from Y/N and the exact truth was that Mr Kim assigned Y/N and Yoongi's parents to kill them due to wanting to leave Mr Kim for their child to have a normal life. Don't judge the book by the cover, I guess. 

As for whether, Y/N and Jihyo are dating? No, they aren't. They decided to live life to the fullest and let fate decide for them. 

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 10.8K 50
in which jeongyeon decides to text her number neighbor as a joke x uni au!! & lowk a crackfic
2.3K 212 20
You protect me like I am the most precious thing on earth. You love me so dearly, that I could never know love unless in its purest form You make me...
116K 5.2K 52
From the first time I look into your eyes, My heart keeps whispering me "You are the one"
111K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........