๐€ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐‘๐„...

By ieatdeadkids

Kyle Allen Music is an aspiring creator, but what happens when one day he just can't write a fucking song pro... More

๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ŸŒˆโ„ข
๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ช๐™œ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ aka ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜
yakko, wakko, and dot
nothing is worth the risk
๐“.๐‡.๐ˆ.๐.๐Š
mr. capgras ๐Ÿ˜’
one big human heart gently beeping
he's real (among us gangnam style)
joe hawley attacks
i always come back (๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)
cicada days
hot
felix why did you crash the car

๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿฅบ

30 0 0
By ieatdeadkids

Kyle spit shined his comically large microphone as he prepared to absolutely fucking wreck tryhardninja. They both got into position as they thought of what to sing. Kyle grumbled offensive slurs under his breath before adding 'stand with Ukraine' as his war chant. Aww, Kyle.

Igor rolled his shoulders in preparation, humming green hill zone to himself.

Kyle spat into the microphone for his introduction.

"*beatboxes*UN UN CH KEEPOW, IT'S LIL KYLE "ALLEN" MUSICAL 300 MCGIGATRON NIRVANA FAN, AND I'M ABOUT TO KICK YOUR butt" 

Igor scoffed at Kyle's childishness. 

"I'm tryhardninja from the famous musical nerd youtube channel tryhardninja, and I am about to drop some bars, AKA sing better than you (funny) (jokes) (comedic value)"

The camera pans out from Kyle as he points forward, gesturing for Tryhardninja to initiate the scene. 

Tryhardninja took a deep breath as he made the accidental really loud sound into the microphone where it makes a painful sound and everyone in the room looks at you angrily even though you relentlessly apologize.

𝘿𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚

 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 

𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬 

 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 

𝘼 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙢 

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 

𝘿𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙜ä𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚 

𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝

𝙩 𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 

𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨

Kyle shrugged at that. It was absolutely pathetic compared to the... bars???? Kyle was about to drop on this fool. Kyle was a real girlboss, and would have absolutely no problem with destroying this clown. He clenched his buttcheeks really quick; trying to think of a song. 

𝙄𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙜𝙪𝙮

 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙

 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧 

𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣 Kyle started. Tryhardninja threw his microphone at him, though. 

"GRRRR. THAT'S NO FAIR 😡😡😡 YOU HAVE TO USE SONGS YOU WROTE, KYLE.... *growls* *barks*" 

Kyle thought he was a goner. How could he sing anything good?!?!?😰😰😰 w-whatever is kyle going to s-s-sing😥

Out from the shadows emerged uh

I'm literally out of fucking names for him I've given him every single O name in the 100 baby O names book from thebump.com I can't do this anymore I'm so sorry

Emerged 

u̷̠͗f̶̤͆g̶̢̽f̶̡̊ǘ̷͍į̶̅g̴̙̀ḋ̷̠m̴̞͋t̴͇̃k̵̤̀e̶̟̚t̶̨̎e̸̜͘g̶̲̈́n̵̰͘

"Hey- Kyle- you should sing a song about me 😋☺" u̷̠͗f̶̤͆g̶̢̽f̶̡̊ǘ̷͍į̶̅g̴̙̀ḋ̷̠m̴̞͋t̴͇̃k̵̤̀e̶̟̚t̶̨̎e̸̜͘g̶̲̈́n̵̰͘said in a friendly innocent tone. For some reason, the child was threateningly holding a noose in his hand as he stared at Kyle waiting for a response. 

"Um- I don't know, bud. I haven't really finished a song and-" 

"🙂ill tell my dad😄😃😂🤣😅🥰😙🤗🤭😺"

Kyle obviously had no other choice but to comply. Tryhardninja was doing the friday night f lemon animation while waiting for Kyle to think of an alternative. 

"GH- I- IGOR...😧 I NEED A SHORT RECESS FROM THE COURT ROOM..." Kyle grumbled. He stomped away on the cold, wet floor. There wasn't a thought in his descriptive adjective brain. The only parts of the song he had were a random part at the start and the chorus. 

Kyleton Benedict Allentown reread his lyrics with extreme precision, and came to a verdict. 

No. He couldn't do this. He had to write a new song. One that was absolutely banger and nothing less. 

He tore up the paper in his sweaty palms, and threw it to the side. 

"KKK-KKKYLE 🥶🤢🤮 WHAT ARE YOU DDDDDDDDOING...?" Oswald, the protagonist from the titular story "Into the Pit" in the first book of the fazbear frights series, specifically the look from the "Into the Pit" music video accompanying the song "Into the Pit" by Lewis Dawkins and Dheusta said with words. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT, OSWALD FROM INTO THE PIT? I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH THIS. I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS- I HATE HOW YOU LOOK AND I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU TO A BEAUTY SHOP DIRECTLY AFTER THIS AND CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU. I'M ILLEGALLY ADOPTING YOU TEMPORARILY BECAUSE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME WITH THIS SONG, BUT I HATE HOW YOU LOOK WITH YOUR... GRRRR... STUPID BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES..... I REALLY NEEDED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST. YOUR OFFICIAL ART EVEN DEPICTS YOU WITH DARKER HAIR, AND IT OBVIOUSLY WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR YOU TO HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR HAIR BECAUSE BOTH OF YOUR PARENTS ARE BLONDE AND I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR MOTHER LOVES YOUR REAL FATHER WHO ALSO DOES NOT LOVE YOU BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU, THEREFORE I AM IMPLYING THAT YOUR MOTHER CHEATED ON YOUR FATHER IN ORDER TO INSULT YOUR SELF ESTEEM AND GIVE YOU SEVERE PARANOIA THAT YOUR DAD IS QUITE LITERALLY NOT YOUR DAD, AND YOU WILL NOW GO INTO A HYSTERICAL FIT OF CRYING AND SOBBING OVER YOUR CONFUSING FAMILY TREE. I HATE YOU, WE'RE GOING TO GREAT CLIPS. EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE." Kyle boiled. (water) (moist) 

"t-the art is in- b-b-black and white-"

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP AND STOP FUCKING TALKING PLEASE YOU'RE POOR AND STUPID GO SLEEP IN A BOX" 

After Kyle counted down from 10 while holding his hands together in a praying way, he calmed down. He'd have to attend extra church for this...

He breathed slowly, trying to think of a song to demolish Tryhardninja with. But oh shit, when he finally thought of something, 

IGOR WAS GGGGONE🤢🤮😭😱

"GRRRR... WE'LL MEET AGAIN." Kyle said to nobody. Actually, Tryhardninja was still standing there in the dark, Kyle just couldn't see him anymore. 

Deciding to haul ass, he took his accompanying child with him and left. Specifically by finding conveniently placed climbing gear and scaling the room with his long lost rock climbing skills from his ancient ancestors. The magic is strong.

"kyle 🥺 why are we going to great clips" cotswold asked. 

"Because I said so 😡 I can't afford anywhere else because I spent all my money to hire a camera crew for my zach stone spinoff show of zach's equally famous cousin kyle."

There were no more questions. They reached the top where the elevator had dropped. 

"so tell me about your family, oswald🙂🙂🙂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂" Kyle giggled with a little tee hee and flip of his hair. 

"I'm white" Oswald answered. Kyle tried to bash his head into a sharp stalaicite. "My mom said I was a little bitch. Whatever makes her happy, I guess. Actually, that was the last thing she said to me. Do you like Undertale?" 

Kyle started to sweat nervously, recalling his search history for burgerpants. 

"Yeah- I- I like undertale- aha-" 

"Who's your favorite character, Kyle? Mine is Montgomery Gator." 

Kyle had to deeply consider his answer. 

"My favorite character is- uhm-" Kyle said nervously knees weak palms are sweaty there's vomit on his sweater alr

"tiny box tim" 

Oswald seemed disgusted by this. How could Kyle have such ill taste? 

They didn't converse the rest of the way up. Upon arrival, they were greeted with a somehow more disheveled looking Fredrick Fazzville's. 

"Well, onward we venture, my fatherless behavior friend." Kyle announced. 

im gonna work on this a lot today so maybe expect 2 updates 😣😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.2K 16
Based on FNAF the Musical. After your best friend, and almost boyfriend, Scott Cawthon disappears, you get moved from the day shift to the night shif...
124 28 24
/dษชหˆlษชษ™riษ™m/ /dษชหˆlษชriษ™m/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
3.9M 180K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
354K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...