𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄...

由 ieatdeadkids

Kyle Allen Music is an aspiring creator, but what happens when one day he just can't write a fucking song pro... 更多

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞🌈™
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐊𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 🤪🤪
𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 🥺
yakko, wakko, and dot
nothing is worth the risk
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐍.𝐊
mr. capgras 😒
one big human heart gently beeping
he's real (among us gangnam style)
joe hawley attacks
i always come back (😂😂😂😂)
cicada days
hot
felix why did you crash the car

𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙜 𝙗𝙮 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 aka 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘

37 1 1
由 ieatdeadkids

mmmm*burp* *drunken stumbling* ok so kyle was 

Kyle went to the mysterious elevator on the far left side of the pizza room. 

???

It made a pleasant dinging sound when he pressed the button. He entered the elevator once it opened up. A man in a green suit and top hat exited as he shuffled in. The stairs were right next to the elevator, but Kyle was just so tired from the battle that he couldn't go the extra mile. 

It brought him up to another level, but something was 

amiss. 

It was strangely empty up there, despite it being an open access area. Everyone just chose to stay downstairs I guess. Tables and chairs were knocked over and the whole place looked like the aftermath of a wild west bar fight from a western movie thing idk. 

𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢! 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩'𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?! Kyle shouted not quietly. He made sure to randomly write letters all over his notebook out of stress. Looking over at the huge window that gave a view of downstairs, he noticed that nobody was down there anymore either. 

𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴! 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

That was a super great idea, Kyle Allen Music. He skedaddled his little booty over to the elevator and frantically pressed a lot of buttons like a not calm person during a fire. He frantically checked around out of paranoia, but looking upwards, he noticed a hole in the roof. There was a bit of clunking that sounded like it was coming from the roof. 

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰? Kyle called stupidly. The scampering of feet came closer to the hole. 

A familiar screen appeared in the hole.

𝘕𝘌𝘐𝘓 𝘊𝘐𝘚𝘎𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙?!? 𝘕𝘌𝘐𝘓 𝘐'𝘔 𝘚𝘖 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘌𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜- 𝘎𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘚𝘏!

ᵍʳᵃᵇ Neil replied. A pair of feminine arms with black sleeves reached down for Kyle. He took a hold of her hands. Upon seeing her emotionless alpha hybrid face, he realized it was Miku. Kyle Allen Music was holding hands with Hatsune Miku. 

Another face appeared next to Neil. All he could see was the 𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙝, so he assumed it was Clint Howard playing the ice cream man. 

Kyle was incredibly relieved to be saved by his best friend Neil and his wonderful wife and powerful job. 

Miku wasn't pulling him up though. Kyle watched in horror as Neil Armstrong got a pair of comically large pliers, and started cutting the wire on the elevator 🙂 The other one aggressively crawled towards Kyle, poking his head through the hole to watch Kyle shit on the floor like a baboon. 

All three of them waved goodbye as Kyle was plunged into darkness. His body flew into the ceiling as he dropped a terrifying amount for this being a children's restaurant he was in. 

☆■☆■♤●♡●◇•◇◇°♧°●■○■•¡

𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙤𝙣, 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚

What was that music? Kyle suddenly woke up after amount of time. He moved his hand over to immediately be poked by disgustingly sharp hair. He blinked a few times after continuing to poke whatever was next to him. 

𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘴! he said mentally with brain. 

It was Oswaldo! Now Kyle wouldn't have to go on the painfully long journey of literally just getting him from the main area. He had a sticky note on his forehead. 

ⁱ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ʰⁱᵐ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ 😋 ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉᵉᵈ ʰⁱᵐ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ. ʰᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ʳᵉᶠʳᵃⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᶜᵃⁿⁿⁱᵇᵃˡⁱˢᵐ, ᵃˢ ʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ʰⁱˢ ᵈᵃᵈ. ʰᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉˢ ˢᵃᵈ ˢˡᵒʷ ⁺ ʳᵉᵛᵉʳᵇ ˡᵒ⁻ᶠⁱ ˢᵒⁿᵍˢ

Dagnabbit. Kyle didn't pack any snacks. Well, he did, but Neil needed them for "consumption". They were still laying around the elevator. The music continued pumping. Kyle couldn't identify what it was. 

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙥 𝙠𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙮, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙚

Wait. He recognized that voice. 

This didn't sound like a recording, either. It was as if someone was singing live through a speaker. 

Kyle rolled up his sleeves and tore off his suit jacket. He found the pile of shit in the corner, and gave himself war paint. He had to be ready for this. He managed to fashion his jacket into a wrap around pack for his belongings. This was serious. 

Just as he was about to leave, his companion got up and ran after him without a word. Okay. Weird, a little sussy (im funny), but okay. 

They ventured forth together through the complete and utter darkness. The only thing illuminating the area was Kyle's bendy keychain that doubled as a tactical flashlight and combat knife. This was war. 

He could barely make out the walls, but they seemed to be made of metal. Great observation, Kyle Allen Music. There were strange clown faces on the wall and loud fans whooshing posters around the walls. 

It grew closer. 

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣, 𝙄'𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙚

"GRRRRRR..." Kyle grrd under his breath. 

He knew what he was in for now. 

"For Huggy Wuggy's sake... Osgood? Do you have headphones?" 

Apparently, he did, but they were airpods that only worked on apple phones and Kyle had a nokia. 

"USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS 🤬" Kyle Allened. 

They continued on anyway. Kyle found a small vent to progress through. It was really long though, so he decided to practice his singing voice for whenever he finally got to start recording that new song. 

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 420 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘚𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧, 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘹 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘷𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦

The two of them finally reached the exit where they came upon a large room. 

Kyle took a deep breath as he prepared himself. 

"Igor. I've found you." Kyle seethed. 

An echoing laugh returned. 

"Well, well, well. I see we meet again, Kyle Allen. It's been quite a long time." 

"Shut the front door, Gordienko." 

There was a tense silence. 

"I see you've been working on a new song. That's adorable." 

"GRRRR... SHUT UP."

"I admire your courage for coming all the way down here for your little project. It's noteworthy." the voice chuckled. "Although, you already know what I've been up to. 10 am EST time, Kyle. I'd love for you to see my work. Suprise, suprise, Lewis allowed me to use his models. I was considering stealing from you, but yours just have that... homemade feel." 

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE STEAL MY RENDERS... I'VE HAD THE VIDEO PREPARED SINCE LAST MONTH." 

"Oh, but I would. Well, I was going to, until I saw them. Heh, our original plan was to use the GTA models for the humans and just use 1987 Spring Bonnie. But this will surely blow them out of the water instead. I'm sorry, Kyle. It was never meant to work."

Kyle felt tears welling in his eyes. Rage. 

He balled his fists until the veins popped underneath his skin as he approached the figure. 

"Don't talk about Smashing Renders like that. You're just jealous that other creators never want to work with you, Igor." he scoffed. 

"Oh silly Kyle. Where are your collaborations? It seems you "prefer" to work alone." 

This was it. 

"Hmph. You know what, Mr. Ninja? I challenge you...

to a rap battle." 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

157K 2.5K 26
[COMPLETE] (this shiz cringe af ur warned) You move into a new house with your friends. On that day everyone were hungry so you went with them to Fr...
130K 1K 38
(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tags that may be confusing to a certain fan...
7.3K 167 13
10K Tuesday will be a bunch of short stories about 10K and Reader. A song will be listed above the chapter and a story that goes with the lyric will...
Save Me 由 Hannah

青少年小说

20.6K 517 38
(Trigger warning) "Because," I start, my voice trembling as the flashbacks flood me like a tsunami. All the years of abuse swarm my mind and I can al...