โ™ก ๐™ด๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š• | ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐š˜...

By gh0stqn

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ: ๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ โ‰ฟโ”โ”โ”โ”เผบโ€เผปโ”โ”โ”โ”โ‰พ ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ... More

๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ
โ™กPlaylistโ™ก
โ™ก๐‘ฌ๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‘ด๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’š โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’” โ™ก
โ™ก ๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’๐’–๐’” โ™ก
โ™ก Reunited โ™ก
โ™ก Princess dream โ™ก
โ™กReality and nightmaresโ™ก
โ™ก Final battle โ™ก
โ™ก My happy ending โ™ก

โ™ก๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’“โ™ก

323 17 1
By gh0stqn

𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝟒: 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑱𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(Y/N) POV:

"Don't cry, my sweet Maiden." Those words rang in my head, over and over again as I gazed into Sailor Neptune's mirror.

  'That was the last time I saw Helios.' I thought as I moved the bell a little trying not to ring it and sighed. 

'Oh Helios, you haven't showed up for a while. How come? Is the beautiful boy your true form? If so, why are you a Pegasus?' I thought of the moment when Helios kissed me and felt heart rushing through my cheeks. 

"(Y/N)! Are you gonna have your snack?" Usa asked. 

"I'm trying to think, I'm not hungry." I grumbled. 

"Whaat!? Seriously!? But Mom made her famous homemade chocolate cake!! Are you sure...!?" Usa asked.

 I knew she was bribing me, but I gave in anyways! "I'm not hungry but, I'll still eat it!" I said rushing downstairs.

"Hey, are you going somewhere?" I asked Usa. 

"Mamo-Chan is still very sick and has been missing class. So, I thought he would like a little visit." she said.

 "Do you wanna come?" she asked. 

I shook my head no in response. "Really? That's a surprise. Okay then, bye!" 

"Bye Usa!" I said waving. What's wrong with me...? Since Helios kissed me, I can't stop thinking about him... I want to help him so badly; I wish I could talk to someone... I thought walking down the street.

...

"Usa has tons of friends she could talk to; I don't have many though..." I mumbled to myself. 

"Remember Small lady, you're still a guardian in training. You shouldn't compare yourself to Usagi-sama." said Diana. 

"I know, I know..." I spoke. 

Someday, One day... I'll be a great Sailor guardian and have my own team...

Mamoru POV:

I kept on coughing and coughing, this pain in my chest is overwhelming...

 I sat up to cough until I removed my hand... Blood? I quickly hid my hand when I heard the door. 

"Mamo-chan!" Usa said with a smile, she's always happy and outgoing, that brighten my day a little more... 

"Usa!" I said in surprise.

 "How are you feeling today?" she asked, "I had a feeling you weren't eating well enough, so I made you a bento! I also got some drinks and-"

 "Usa." I said sternly. She turned around. "Could you please leave...?" I muttered. She looked hurt and sad, I'm sorry Usa...

Usagi POV:

"Usa." Mamo-chan said. 

"Hm?" I asked, "Could you please leave?" he asked.

 Wait, what? He wants me to leave...? Those words hurt me and worried me... 

"I was just about to get some sleep..." he said.

 "Oh okay..." I mumbled trying to hide my feelings, "Sorry to barge in so suddenly, bye sleep well...!" I said and closed the door. I stood there frozen for a second... 

'Mamo-chan..'

Makoto POV:

"Geez, the circus is everywhere." I said while walking with the girls, "Juban used to be a nice area but, the trash has piled up." Rei pointed out. 

"It is messy, circus's brings crowds." Said Ami. 

"We better do something quick." I suggested and looked at Ami. 

"It's so hot out here, let's go home." she said and with that we walked our own paths.

 While I was walking, I heard someone call my name. "Mako-chan!" (Y/N) greeted and ran to me. 

"Hey there, (Y/N)." I greeted. 

"Um, Mako-chan... Would it be okay if I talked to you about something?" she asked. 

"Of course, you can talk to me about anything, is it a boy crush...!?" I asked kneeling to her level. 

She just froze and blushed, I was correct! Not too long after, her tummy rumbled. 

"Well, the rumbling tummy has spoken so I'm gonna fix us up some dinner!" I spoke. 

"Yay!!" she cheered. She's so cute! I giggled at her and spotted something, A herb shop? I walked inside to see the store owner, "Hello there." he greeted.

"Oh, this shop, has it been here long?" I asked.

 "Well, today is the grand opening! So not too long." he responded. 

"Woah...!" (Y/N) said in awe and smelt the herbs. 

"You have quite a variety." I complimented. 

"I have every herb you can imagine." he said. 

"Woah..!" I said in awe, "To tell you the truth, I dreamed of having a shop like this ever since I was young." he explained. 

"Woah, so your dream came true?" I asked in surprise. "Ah! It didn't come true, I realized it." 

"Realized it...?" I asked. "Yeah! And I'm not done yet." He smiled.

"I uh... I have the same dream, one day, I want to open a cake shop or a flower shop." I said 

"Wonderful!" he complimented. 

"Now work hard and make it happen! Just set a goal and work hard to get there! Oh wait, I almost forgot." he said walking over to the counter. 

"Here you go." he said handing two small pouches. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"I want to give you each a special present as my first ever customers." he said. 

"Wow, a pretty ring!" (Y/N) gasped. 

"It's a special ring that can ward off evil spirits and help your other dream come true!" He explained. I slipped the ring on and gazed at it. 

"My other dream...?" I asked myself.

Timeskip to home:

"Mako-chan!" (Y/N) said, "I chopped up all the tomatoes!" (Y/N) held out the bowl of salad.

"Great job, now sprinkle it with a little basil." I spoke. 

"Basil?" she asked. "To bring out the flavor of the tomatoes." I explained. 

She nodded as she sprinkled the basil. "And now... Let's eat!" we said in sync and ate the yummy pasta! ♡

"So good! Mako-chan you're an amazing cook!" (Y/N) complimented with sparkles in her eyes.

 I giggle and gaze at the ring again. 

A charm to make my dream come true, that shopkeeper was a lovely person. And even though they achieved their dream, they still continued to work hard. 

My parents died when I was young, and I lived alone for a while. That's why I wanna get married and start a family as soon as I can. And soon, I'll open up a little flower shop or a cake shop! But deep down, I want to be a beautiful woman like Michiru-San and strong like, Haruka-San. 

I've got lots of dreams but, have I put enough effort to even realize those dreams?

(Y/N) POV:

"And yesterday, I ate dinner at Mako-Chan's place! She made us a yummy dinner flavored with herbs!" I told Mamo-chan.

 "That's nice!" he responded. 

"Oh!" I said and took out the pouch from yesterday, "Here you go!" I handed Mamo-Chan the present. 

"What's this?" he asked.

 "At the herbal shop, the store owner gave us this! It's supposed to ward off evil spirits and make your dreams come true." I explained.

 "Aw, thanks bunny." he said patting my head. 

"Please take care of yourself, Mamo-Chan..." I said hugging him. "I will, don't worry..." he said and with that I left the building.

...

"He promised that he would take care of himself and eat well." I reported to Usa. 

"That's great, thanks bunny..." Usa thanked me patting my head.

 "Are you gonna go see him?" I asked, she sighed and said, "Not today." I looked at her curiously. "Oh okay..." I said dropping it. 

Did they get into a fight or something...?

Makoto POV:

I returned to the herbal shop to see if I could get my hands on more herbs and maybe some advice, I walked in, and he turned to me. 

"I know you." he said "Hi uh yeah. Could I look around some more?" I asked. 

"Of course!" he said. I sat down at the table while he put out some tea, "What's wrong? Did something happen?" he asked. 

I looked down and told him everything.

...

"Not exactly, I just can't tell my friends. The thing is, I got lots of other dreams and I'm confused. I just worry if I continue to be a Sailor guardian, I'll just be caught up with battles. What if, I can't 'fulfill my dreams? I'm worried that the path I'm taking right now... Isn't the right one..." I explained. 

What am I talking about...? 

"If you're hesitant, why don't you just quit?" he smirked. 

"What...!?" I asked snapping out if it. 

"Just quit." he repeated as he got out of his seat. I tried to take off the ring as it spilled a dark aura out of it. 

"It won't come off!" I grunted still trying to take it off.

"My Lemures, the embodiment of nightmares, are craving for you, a girl who's going to burst out with dreams." he laughed as his outfit changed. 

"Why don't you just join the Dead moon circus?" Hawk's eye asked with an evil smirk. I stood up and said, "Dead moon!?"

"Join me in selling nightmares all over the world." he suggested as the Lemures started attacking me and I fell to the ground...

...

"Jupiter..." a voice called.

 "Jupiter! " She shouted.

 I slowly opened my eyes to see a mini-Sailor Jupiter as she slapped me. "Pull yourself together! You can't sit around, thinking you're weak." she scolded me.

 "You have a duty! Without super strength Jupiter, who's gonna protect Princess Serenity and your friends, and the people of this town?"

That's right... I'm super strength Jupiter, I've got plenty of dreams... But my most important one right now, is to become the strongest guardian I can be and protect the people I love. And that is my duty! 

"Makoto, remember, your greatest enemy is your weakness..."

I remember Haruka-San saying... I know, Haruka-San... I won't lose!

 "My princess Jupiter... That's your Jupiter crystal!" she explained. 

I looked down to see a green heart shaped crystal glowing.

 "Who are you?" I asked curiously. "I'm just another part of you I guess." she said. 

I woke up from the dream and smashed the ring's pearl.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Jupiter crystal power, Make up!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Protected by Jupiter, planet of thunder,

Guardian of protection, I am Sailor Jupiter!

I'll fill you with regret, it'll leave you numb!

"Bring it on, Dead moon!" I stood up as a strong force blinded them. A crown of oak leaves appeared on my head. 

"Oak leaves! The emblem of thunder!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Jupiter! Oak Evolution!

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Ready to give up?" I asked glaring at Hawk's eye. 

"Yes, It's the end of my dream... It didn't last long but, I'm happy I got to live it..." he said with a weak smile. 

"You go realize your dreams, make it come true no matter what." he said as he reached out for me and with that he disappeared. 

"Jupiter!" Usagi shouted. 

"Usagi? (Y/N)?" I asked surprised I turned to see the Amazonas quartet on the roof and vanished. "They're the real enemies." I said to them both.

(Y/N) POV:

As I watched them disappear, I heard the soft bell ring. 

"The bell rang...?" I asked myself and took it out, as I gazed at it, the bell started to glow. 

"It's Helios!" I said to them both, "Helios is warning us that someone is in danger!!" I gasped and realized who it was, "Mamo-Chan!" Usagi blurted out. 

She looked at me singling what to do next, by the time we got here. I saw the Lemures attacking Mamo-Chan and Helios trying to protect him! 

"Mamo-chan!" Sailor moon called.

 "Helios!"

 "Let's go Chibi moon!" Sailor moon said. I nodded in response.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Moon gorgeous meditation! ♡

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Maiden...!" Helios shouted while covering Mamo-Chan and fell to the ground. 

"Helios!" I shouted and went up to him to see if he's okay while Sailor moon and Jupiter check on Mamo-Chan.

Usagi POV:

As I checked on Mamo-Chan, he coughed very hard and to my shock... He coughed up some dark liquid...

 "Mamo-Chan!" I cried. 

"Don't look!" He said covering his mouth. I looked at the white bed sheets stained with blood! "Mamo-Chan, since when have you been coughing up blood!?" I asked shaking.

 I can't believe he didn't tell me anything...!?

 "I had a pain in my chest for a while, and the doctor saw something in my lungs." Mamo-Chan explained. 

"The time has come to tell you everything." Helios said standing up, "I am the priest of Elysian, I am Helios." he said introducing himself. "I never heard of Elysion..?" (Y/N) said. 

"Elysion can be located deep into the Earth, Elysion is a sacred that protects the Earth, think of it as Earth's heart. I must protect the Earth and Elysion as well as you, Prince Endymion."

 Mamo-Chan gasped lightly. 

"I am your Guardian priest." He smiled. "My Guardian priest...?" Mamo questioned.

 "Not only does Elysion's energy protects this planet. It flows within me too, Elysion, myself, My prince and this planet. We four, are connected body and soul. However, this connection is taking a huge toll." he explained as the red gem on his forehead glowed showing what's inside Mamo-Chan's chest.

 "What's a black rose doing in my chest?" Mamo-Chan asked. 

"Oh Mamo-chan...!" I gasped as I ran to see it. 

"There's also a cursed black rose in my chest as well. This is a sign that Elysion is weakening as we speak. The prince has been affected and so have I." He explained. 

I gasped and couldn't believe it; how could we stop this!? 

"Also, my body, has been transformed into a Pegasus from another stronger curse. And is now being held captive in Elysion, all because of Nehalennia. Queen of the Dead moon." he said standing up. 

"Dead moon?" Jupiter and I questioned. 

"Silver millennium known as the White moon kingdom, fell to ruin and the power of the seal weakened as Nehalennia escaped. And as she grew stronger, she cursed Elysion, and during the new moon, she came to Earth. Princess Serenity, no. Super sailor moon!"

  "Use the legendary crystal both, the silver and the golden. To save our existence from this Nightmare!" He pleaded and disappeared. 

"Helios..." (Y/N) muttered as Mamo-Chan coughed some more. "Don't come close... This curse might infect you too."  he said clutching his chest.

 "I won't leave you..." I said sternly. 

"I know you feel the pain of this Planet. And I know how that feels! Because I feel your pain...! I'll find a cure for you no matter what it takes...!" I cried and ran to hug him.

No matter what happens, I'll never leave you...! No matter how hard it gets! I want to stay with you forever and protect the man I love, this planet and everyone on it...! ♡

'Helios...' (Y/N) thought gazing at the bell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
3.4M 148K 85
"You fucked a mermaid?!" *Highest Ranks* 1- lesbianromance 5- gaystory 5- wattpadpride 10- girlxgirl
1.1M 40.7K 164
Requested ๐ŸŒธ Lalisa Manoban x Female Reader Imagines ๐Ÿ’– Message me if you have any requests ๐Ÿ’— Highest rankings: โ™ก #1 in blackpinkimagines โ™ก โ™ก #1 in...
23.3K 47 6
"In the tapestry of life, every thread weaves a story, and within every story lies the power to inspire, the magic to transform, and the beauty to ca...