๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€

By daghettobarb_

"๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ,๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต... More

แด€แด›แด‡สŸแดแด˜สœแดส™ษชแด€ .
แดขแด‡ส€แด
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- ษดษชษดแด‡
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส
SECOND GENERATION.

แด›สœษชส€แด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡

18.2K 796 115
By daghettobarb_

𓂸|𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

" Nooo. I want a funnel cake with, ice creme , and thenn get me a pickle and put mustard on it."i said while rubbing my one month old belly bump.

"really Esani , that nasty ass shit?"Kashai asked me with a mug on his face.

"uh...yea."i tilted my head at him and he shook his head before grabbing his car keys and walkd out the room and i called him back.

"kash!"i yelled and he came over to me and i looked up at him while i sat on the bed.

"Yes ?"

"kiss kiss."i said with a smile and he chuckled before pecking my lips and i pulled his face closer before tongue kissing him.

"ight kna."he said pulling back and I pouted cause hoe really.

"Ima be back soon as I can."he said and I nodded laying back in the bed.

He walked out and I sighed to myself before I sat up in the bed and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Twenty minutes later I got out the shower and went to my room and grabbed my phone seeing a text message from kashai.

Baby daddy 🤍

Aye , get dressed in twenty minutes.

okay

-----

I put my phone on the charger and and went into my closet before pulling out a pink suit with my pink shoes.

I dropped my towel and put on deodorant then rubbed cocoa butter over my body before spraying perfume and then I slipped on my panties.

I put on my bra before letting out a breath and sighed long. I feel so fat man.

I shook away my new insecuritiuy and grabbed the body suit before slipping it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. the body suit was doing a good job at hiding my stomach and I'm thankful for that .

I went to my vanity before doing my make up and lashes. once I was finished I put on my lashes.

I checked my phone and as soon as I opened it it started ringing and I answered it seeing it was kashai calling.

"yess?"I asked standing up doing some touch ups.

"come outside."he said before hanging up and I frowned cause uht uht.

I chuckled and grabbed my purse and made my way outside once I locked the door.

I got in his car and he pulled off once I was in all the way. he passed me a plate and a bag before I smiled seeing it was what I asked for.

I got the pickle out the wrapper before getting the mustard packet and squeezed some onto the pickle.

I took a huge bite out of it and moaned making kashai glance at !r and scrunch up his face.

"nasty ass shit."he continued to grown while driving and I completely ignored him taking another bite before squeezing some more mustard on the part I bit off of.

I wrapped my pickle back up puting it I'm the bag before opening up the funnel cake seeing a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of it with a cherry and drizzled chocolate syrup on it.

I grabbed the fork before eating a huge chunk and moaned as the ice cream melted into my mouth.

I looked up and seen kashai parked in front of a park and I frowned a little.

"why we-"I started and he cut me off and placed his hand on my thigh before sighing.

"how would u feel if we got a house together?" Kashai asked me and I looked around before shrugging.

"Good , the baby will have a two parent house hold." I shrugged and he nodded.

"you just came here to ask me this ?"I asked him and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Cant chill with my girl ?"he asked me and I laughed a little before looking at my nails.

"you can..."I trailed off and he laughed a little.

"oh yeah I meant ta tell you , I'm going to Florida next week with my niggas nem." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" for how long Kash?"I asked him with a sigh .

"Maybe three days , we got business to handle." He said and I modded slowly leaning back into the seat.

"Come take my picture." I said and he smacked his teeth before opening his car door and I got out as well before standing across the street by infront of a large pole where there was light.

@Omour.pookie

Liked by @ra2uuu ,@Nunudabarbie and 11,000 others
@Omour.pookie :pretty bitch in pink 💕.
View Comments

I turned off my phone before we got back in the car and he cranked it up pulling off.

We drove for another five minutes before he pulled into a big pretty ass house.

who house ?

"Ours." He said lowly unlocking the car doors and I got out looking around.

"This is so pretty Kashai." I said as my eyes started watering and he came behind me giving me a hug from behind.

"It's fully furnished , we just gotta get our clothes and shit."he said and I nodded before taking a picture of the house.

I turned around and got on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss as he held my waist.

"I love you."we both said at the same time as we pulled away.

Hiii

I didn't know how to finish this chapter.

I still don't got my phone sadly but Im finishing with or with out my phone .🥰

Vote & Comment ♥️

-excuse mistakes did not go over..

-Barb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1.4K 23
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
816K 31.1K 72
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค...
890 49 9
โ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ญ'๐–ณ ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฆ๐–ค๐–ณ ๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐— ๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ, ๐–ฒ๐– ๐–ธ ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ฒ ๐–ญ๐–ฎ๐–ณ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›. ๐–ฒ๐–ฎ ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—• ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ฌ๏ฟฝ...
149K 11.2K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."