Tokyo Revenger Oneshots & Sho...

By Phoenixx970

A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff an... More

Batting practice - Mikey
Jealousy - Emma Sano
Fell for you - Draken
Heartbreak - Mikey
Best Friend - Smiley
Best Friend - Part 2
Interesting - Ran
Beach Trip
Secret Wife - Ran Haitani
Secret Wife - Ran - Part 2
Secret Wife - Ran - part 3
Twin Trap - Smiley
Twin Trap - Part 2
Twin Trap - Part 3
Twin Trap - Part 4
Twin Trap - Part 5
Fight Club
Don't be rude - Mikey
Meeting the Twins
Rindou - Lemon
Stolen - Ran
Stolen Part 2 -Ran
Tease - Sanzu
Baji
Kidnapped - Baji
The Roommate - Mikey Lemon
August 3rd - Smiley
12 years past - Mikey
Coffee Date - Rindou
Surprise - Nahoya
Festival- Mitsuya
The Bodyguard- Wakasa
Interesting part 2
The Baker - Mikey
I'll Protect You - Mikey
Ramen date - Souya
The Bully -part 1
The Bully - part 2
Missing Part 1 - Mikey
Missing Part 2 - Mikey
Missing - Part 3 - Mikey
Cookies -Izana
Party - Izana
The Bloody Halloween - Mikey
Karma
To Our Forever - Sanzu
How Far Would You Go? - Kakoucho Hitto
Judgement time
The accountant - Kokonoi
Me First - Wakasa
My Villain - Manjiro
Protector - Sanzu
Home Late - Mikey - Part 1
Home Late - Mikey - Part 2
Family fued - Haitani
Fight Club Recruitment - Kanto Manji Gang
Flashback - Mikey
Wedding Bells - Mitsuya
Beach Day - Mikey
Authors Note
MHA crossover
I cant let you go- Majiro Sano
Just memes
Jumpscare - Haitani Brothers
Your Alive?! - Rindou Haitani
The mole
Immortal
Headcannons and low quality memes
She's a Demon
Dont take my food
I'm in charge
House of the strays
Collateral - Part 2
New Book

Collateral - Boten

3.2K 70 15
By Phoenixx970

You stormed into the building in a rage.

Your asshole ex had taken out a sizeable loan  with a loan shark and put you down as the collateral. You had 12 hours to come up with 60k or your ass was toast.

"Excuse me miss are you ok?" the lady behind the counter asked.

"I'm not, I need you to help me out and tell me what room Hunter James is in" you asked showing her a photo on your phone. 

"I'm sorry miss but I can't do that"

"Listen I know there are rules but you need to tell me right fucking now, this is literally my life or death"
"I'm sorry miss I really am but I can't -"

"Then call your manager" you said trying to contain yourself, the lady didn't deserve your rage and you knew that but you couldn't control it. If you survived you'd send her a gift basket.

"Please -"

"Call your manager or whoever the fuck is the top of the chain here because I am not leaving until I know what room that asshole is in and believe me, the longer I have to stay the worse I'll get"  you slammed your hand against the desk causing her to jump.

"Now now darling, calm down and lets see if we can get this sorted hmm?" someone put their arm around your shoulder but you quickly shoved them off.

"Back off asshole, unless your the manager I'm not interested".

"I'm one of the highest people in this building so you should show some respect". You turned to see a tall man with slicked back pink and purple hair, violet eyes and a tailored suit. 

"My name is Ran Haitani, may I know yours?" 

"Y/N, I'm looking for this guy, I know he checked in here" I pulled up the photo on my phone causing the tall man to chuckle. 

"How do you know he's checked in here?" 

"Because he used my credit card" you growled. 

"Are you sure you want to see him? He might have brought someone here?" He raised an eyebrow watching you carefully.

"I don't care who or what he's fucking, I'm here to kick his fucking ass" he chuckled again, seemingly quite amused with you

"You've got quite a mouth on you, come with me and let's get this sorted out" he walked away and you reluctantly followed huffing. In the elevator he watched you, eyes roaming over your body. In any other circumstance, if you weren't running off pure rage you might have been checking him out to. 

"So much anger he must have really upset you" 

"Upset doesn't really cover it" 

"What'd he do?" he asked as the door opened, you waited for him to lead but he stood still watching you. 

"Did he cheat? Steal some money? Break up with you?" he taunted. 

"Does it matter, he's staying here and I need to know where" he moved forward incredibly quickly grabbing your jaw tightly. 

"Listen here little girl, as amusing as you are, the attitude stops now. If you want my help behave yourself" his voice was low and warning, you stared back at him defiantly despite the tingling between your legs. 

"Follow me and keep that pretty mouth shut ok? You don't speak unless spoken to" he ran his thumb over your bottom lip staring at you with hungry eyes. You thought he was going to kiss you but he let you go and left the elevator leaving you standing there in a daze. Shaking your head your felt your rage building again as you stormed after him. Stupid good looking jerk, you weren't some puppy that would just obey.

He held a door open for you and you walked into a board room filled with people, a sense of dread settling over you. They all looked at you slightly surprised until Ran walked in behind your and forced you down into a chair, the pit in your stomach growing larger. You closed your eyes shaking your head at your own stupidity, your rage had stopped you from thinking clearly and so had the handsome man behind you.

"Gentleman, this is Y/N she's looking for Hunter" Ran said squeezing your shoulder, you refused to look scared opening your eyes and meeting the gaze of the men in front of you. 

"Why?" one of them asked plainly. 

"None of your business" you shot back and he raised an eyebrow, the hand on our shoulder starting to squeeze painfully. You tried to stop yourself from wincing. 

"She's pretty" 

"I like her attitude" 

"Enough" one of them growled, he was the leader - he sat at the head of the table and had a vacant expression on his face, he couldn't care less about you being there. 

"Why do you want to see him, I wont ask twice" his voice was commanding and you felt a chill down your spine. The man beside him with pink hair and scars by his mouth pulled a gun out placing it on the table and aiming it at you. 

Stupid, Stupid

"He put me down as the collateral for a loan he took out" you growled, a few of the men laughed. 

"Do you think he has the money?" one of the others asked, he had white hair and one side of his head was shaved, you hated to admit that all the men in here were both terrifying and incredibly attractive.

"No, the asshole probably spent it all as soon as he got it, I'm going to beat the shit out of him then take him back to his loan shark" you crossed your arms, Ran still had his hand on your shoulder and you tried to shrug it off causing him to squeeze tighter.

"You know, I wouldn't mind seeing that" the pink haired guy said with a grin, the guy with the purple wolf cut next to him agreed.

"You think that'll settle his debt? You know they'll kill him and then come after you again" the leader spoke again,  

"I'm hoping they do kill him, if they don't I will" you shrugged "I'm just hoping to buy myself enough time to get out of Tokyo" 

"No, no that wont do" the pink haired boy said, "do you know who we are princess?"

"I don't and frankly I don't care, if you wont help me I'll find another way to sort this out" I tried to stand but Ran's hand shoved me back down quickly and I huffed in annoyance. 

"Would you like to take a guess at who we are?" Ran asked, the others just watched you quietly. Staying quiet for a moment you took them all in, noting the visible tattoo's they had.

"Well your definitely a gang, a well set up one at that and I'm guessing that Hunter isn't actually staying here. You won't remove your hand which I'm guessing means you expect me to run so, How much does he owe you?" you asked and Ran chuckled 

"So she is smart" one of them commented. 

"I was actually on my way out to find you and then you just stormed into the building, imagine my luck" Ran chucked. 

"He owes us 100K" the one with white hair told you and you rolled your eyes. 

"and I'm guess I'm the collateral"

"You weren't at first but when we took him and I started to have some fun he offered you up pretty quickly" scars laughed, "I believe his words were 'take my girlfriend, I don't care what you do with her but she's pretty'" he taunted you and you just sighed. 

"How could you guys be stupid enough to lend that much to an idiot like him" you sighed again running a hand through your hair. You were afraid but at the same time couldn't help but laugh at the situation you were in, they looked at you in surprise and annoyance, who were you to be talking to them like that. 

"So what happens next" you asked meeting all there gazes head on.

"that depends on you" the leader said and you raised an eyebrow. 

"What do you have to offer us" he sounded bored as if he wasn't deciding if you live or die.
"What do you want? Your obviously rich, which means you have everything you could want, I could offer myself and my body but I would rather not and again your rich so you've probably  got more whores than you could ever need, I could try to get the money together but it'll take me a while and I imagine your impatient. I have admin and waitressing skills,  my best offer is working it off" you shrugged again pulling your fingers through your hair. 

"You don't seem afraid" one commented, he had a scar running across his forehead. 

"It's not the first time I've been in a fucked up situation because of Hunter, I always manage to survive" 

"Why would you still have anything to do with someone like that?" wolf cut looked intrigued. 

"I've tried to get him out of my life more times than I can count but you can't get rid of someone when they follow you everywhere and then send their drug dealers and loan sharks after you" you sighed. 

"Hey Mikey, I'm kinda keen to see her in action, she's feisty and has a bloodlust I can see it from here" scars said to the leader - so his name was Mikey.          

"She's your problem then, just make sure we get the money back" 

"But Mikey, I found her" Ran interrupted and Mikey's eyes darted back to the two of you. Rans hand was still tight on your shoulder and you just knew there would be a bruise. 

"You are now the possession of Boten, you do whatever the members in this room ask you to do, no questions understood?" Mikey raised an eyebrow daring you to argue. You were about to argue when Ran squeezed tighter and you had to bite your tongue to stop a whimper.   

"Fine" you said through gritted teeth, the others shared a smile and you cursed the day you ever met fucking Hunter James.

***. Most generic name ever but I needed a villain that wasn't a character ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 186 20
Book 2 of Tokyo Revengers OneShot & Short Stories. Oneshots of various characters in the TR World. A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thou...
390K 8.4K 57
โLแดœแด„แด‹ ษชs แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡.โž A แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ Tแดแด‹สแด Rแด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€s แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส สแดแดœส€s แด›ส€แดœสŸส. โš  Mแด€ส แดส€ แดแด€ส ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด...
413K 18.8K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
354K 12.1K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...