๐๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...

By -KANEKISKEN

๐’๐’๐’. โ™ ๐. โŠฑใ€ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐š’๐šŠ ใ€‘ โ . *.๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†... More

๐๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐™๐€๐‘๐ƒ
โค ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ # ๐Ÿ โค
๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง i ๐ŸŽ‚
๐ŸŽ‚๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ข๐ŸŽ‚
โ„๏ธ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š-๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ“ฃ
๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง: ๐Ÿ’ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐„๐‚๐“ ๐๐”๐Ž๐“๐„๐’ #๐Ÿ
๐Ÿงธ ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿงธ
๐Ÿงธ ๐๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ค๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ข ๐Ÿงธ
๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ’ฅ
โœจ ๐…๐”๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ โœจ
โœจ ๐…๐”๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ โœจ
โ„๏ธ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.....๐ž๐ฉ.๐Ÿ โ„๏ธ
โ„๏ธ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.......๐ž๐ฉ.๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽƒ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŽƒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ŸŽƒ

๐Ÿคฐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง: ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿคฐ

3K 132 24
By -KANEKISKEN

for some odd reason, I can't find the
the inbox that requested this. So please, if
you're reading this, make yourself known so
I can give you credit and tag you.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

* ˚ ✦ when Tomomi gets sick, the entire house feels it.

* ˚ ✦ after three years of their marriage, Katsuki and Tomomi lived together in his penthouse ( he makes a lot for being one of the top three heroes of Japan ).

* ˚ ✦ but after the second year of their marriage, they decided to go ahead and have their dream home build on the beach area they've always loved.

* ˚ ✦ and with the help of Cementoss, their home was built up in record time.

* ˚ ✦ the backyard was their own personal beach and, because Katsuki remembered how much his wife loved this, the construction team used two palm trees to build a really nice net hammock. It was a white woven net that was pretty big. It could sit up to 6 people on it. And with the space between the two trees, it was the perfect spot.

* ˚ ✦ now, on to the why we're here. After their dream home was built ( which was a mansion, honestly ), they immediately moved in. And perfect timing, too. Because Tomomi found out she was pregnant

* ˚ ✦ by the time she found out, she had already decided to take a hiatus on her pro-hero job and focus more on her and Midoriyas popular manga ( written by herself and Izuku Midoriya, illustrated by her ) and her web comic books company called "Himura Comics"

* ˚ ✦ so that put a pause on her returning as a pro-hero. But she was fine with that.

* ˚ ✦ but Katsuki, however, was overseas on a dangerous mission with Deku and Shoto in America by the time she found out.

* ˚ ✦ and she wanted to wait until he got back before telling him. So for five weeks, she waited and waited until she looked on the news.

* ˚ ✦ during that mission, there was a deadly explosion in one of the buildings that he, Shoto and Deku were currently infiltrating.

* ˚ ✦ which made Tomomi nearly cause another eternal winter. The report stated that they were still trying to get an update on the statuses of pro-heroes Deku, Shoto, and Dynamight.

* ˚ ✦ Ochaco and Momo were there with her, comforting each other as they watched the report together. All three worried to death about their husbands.

* ˚ ✦ imagine their relief when Aizawa finally called them after hours to tell them that they made it out alive, though, they suffered some injuries to their bones and Katsuki had a pretty bad concussion due to a wall falling on him. He was protecting a group of children from the falling building.

* ˚ ✦ immediately, the three wives rushed to the hospital. As soon as they got there, they were informed of their room number and made their way to them.

* ˚ ✦ Midoriya broke his leg and two ribs, Shoto cracked three of his ribs and broke his arm, and Katsuki had a concussion, three broken ribs and a broken shoulder.

* ˚ ✦ with tears sliding down her face, Tomomi immediately ran into the room and hugged her injured husband, sobbing into his uninjured shoulder.

* ˚ ✦ Katsuki tried his best to comfort her. Reassuring her that his heart is still beating, he wasn't going to leave her anytime soon.

* ˚ ✦ in the midst of that, he told her ( albeit, he was drugged up on anesthetics ) that those kids he saved in America made him realize that he wanted to have kids. He wanted to have a family.

* ˚ ✦ so it came to his excitement that after he was fully healed and without injuries, he found out that Tomomi was just a few weeks pregnant with their child.

* ˚ ✦ he was so happy, he hoisted her up on his shoulders and yelled "OUR KIDS GONNA BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!"

* ˚ ✦ Tomomi couldn't help but laugh wholeheartedly at him. But she was just as excited.

🍼 THE BABY ANNOUNCEMENT 🍼

* ˚ The news of two popular pro heroes having a child spreaded like a wild fire. Everyone was talking about it.

* ˚ ✦ friends and family began to call and visit them to tell them congratulations.

* ˚ ✦ and it wasn't just them. Momo and Ochaco found out that they were pregnant with their first children, as well. Albeit, their due dates were separate but still around the same time frame.

* ˚ ✦ which meant Shoto, Midoriya and Katsuki will have to deal with it for nine months together.

🍼 THE BABY SHOWER 🍼

* ˚ ✦ After Tomomi became 7 months pregnant ( and many many late night trips to satisfy her craving for ice cream and cotton candy combined ), now came time for the baby shower

* ˚ ✦ she didn't want anything too big, just a few friends and family. Which included a few pro hero friends, as well.

* ˚ ✦ the couple didn't want a gender reveal so they were informed that they would be having boys. Yup, they were having twins!

* ˚ ✦ imagine Katsukis surprise and happiness of the thought of having two mini Katsukis running around, instead of one.

* ˚ ✦ Tomomi hoped for a girl first but she was still equally happy with the gender.

* ˚ ✦ at the baby shower, everything was decorated with blue balloons. The invites informed the guests that they will be having boys. So they would know what kind of gifts they would be getting.

* ˚ ✦ Aizawa brought Eri with him and together, they gifted the happy couple handmade teddy bears. One of them had Katsukis hero costume on it and the other had a boy version of Tomomi's hero costume on it.

* ˚ ✦ and because of pregnant hormones, Tomomi teared up at the gifts.

* ˚ ✦ Midoriya and Ochaco both bought them car seats and little toys in a gift basket.

* ˚ ✦ Momo and Shoto got them baby clothes. Even cute little onesies that had Thing 1 and Thing 2 on it. And because Momo is rich, they were custom made.

* ˚ ✦ they were grateful for all of their friends and their gifts. At some point of the shower, Denki began arguing with Kirishima about spoiling their newfound nephews.

* ˚ ✦ Kirishima and Midoriya were named god fathers of their boys while Mina and Momo were god mothers.

🍼 THE LABOR 🍼

* ˚ ✦ When Tomomi went in labor, Katsuki was in the middle of a meeting at the hero's commission.

* ˚ ✦ and Tomomi was with Mina, Fuyumi and Asui, getting brunch together.

* ˚ ✦ she suddenly felt a rush of water come down her legs and a sharp pain in her left hip while eating. Which meant it was time for them to be born.

* ˚ ✦ Mina panicked while Fuyumi quickly ran to get the car, Asui stayed with her to keep her breathing leveled while Tomomi felt all of the contractions.

* ˚ ✦ it was so bad, she froze half of the restaurant by accident.

* ˚ ✦ While the girls were panicking and driving down the highway at top speed, Mina was busy calling Katsuki, Kirishima, Midoriya, whoever would answer their damn phone.

* ˚ ✦ at first, Katsuki didn't hear his phone ring in the middle of the meeting, for he placed it on vibrate. But it wasn't until Midoriyas phone ring loudly that he was informed of what was going on.

* ˚ ✦ as soon as he answered, Midoriya was met with a scream that pierced the entire room. Making everyone jump and pause.

* ˚ ✦ "TELL BAKUGOU THAT HIS WIFE IS IN FUCKING LABOR AND BRING YOUR ASSES TO THE HOSPITAL NOOOWWW!" Was what Mina yelled before hanging up, no it letting him speak at all.

* ˚ ✦ but that's was enough for Bakugou to suddenly bolt out of the room, not caring that he just walked out on an important meeting. They can cry about it later.

* ˚ ✦ now, while Tomomi's labor went down, she nearly froze more than half of the hospital. Which somehow made it to the news.

* ˚ ✦ Imagine having to explain to he media and citizens that it wasn't the fact that Tomomi was causing another eternal winter, she was giving birth. A funny story but one hard to tell.

* ˚ ✦ especially since the couple didn't want the media to know when they would have their babies.

* ˚ ✦ But nonetheless, Bakugou made it to the hospital, evading different news people on the way.

* ˚ ✦ Tomomi was just about to give birth to the first twin just as he rammed into the room, donning a hospital jacket, a mask and a bonnet and gloves.

* ˚ ✦ "Am I late?" He asked wholeheartedly, easing the tension a bit. Tomomi began to calm down a little, allowing the ice she created in the hospital to slowly disappear.

* ˚ ✦ Tomomi giggled a little through her heavy breathing as he made it by her side. She could finally relax a bit, knowing that her husband was here.

* ˚ ✦ it took 13 hours for the labor to end. 13 grueling hours. But in the end, it was all completely with it.

* ˚ ✦ Baby's Natsuki and Touya Bakugou were brought into the world when the sun was setting and the birds were singing.

* ˚ ✦ Natsuki's, the older twin, name was a play on both Natsuo's and Mitsuki's names. His name means Summer, Rare, Life.

* ˚ ✦ Touya was named after her brother Touya. Tomomi has always wanted to use the name at least one time. In order to honor the brother she used to have in the best way possible.

* ˚ ✦ Katsuki may or may not have teared up a little when he saw his two new sons for the first time. . . . . . He'll never tell.

* ˚ ✦ both boys had white hair. But Natsuki inherited his father's volcanic red eyes while Touya inherited Tomomi's ice blue eyes.

* ˚ ✦ Natsuki cried more than Touya did. Whereas Touya just slept soundly and peacefully. As if he's already used to his brother's crying.

* ˚ ✦ after a couple of days, Katsuki's and Tomomi's friends and family members all went over to their home to give congratulations to the couples children.

* ˚ ✦ Midoriya started crying as soon as he stared at the twins. He and Ochaco just had their first son, Ichirou, a month ago so he was still experiencing the emotional side effects of it all.

* ˚ ✦ Touya seemed to love Shoto. As soon as he reached to pick him up, Touya let out a happy baby noise and practically snuggled him.

* ˚ ✦ which tugged at Shoto's heartstrings, he's not gonna lie. He was so amazed with his new nephews. He was also very proud of them, already.

* ˚ ✦ Rei and Fuyumi began crying as soon as they heard their names. Also because they were so adorable.

* ˚ ✦ Natsuo was especially proud of the names. And it wasn't just because Natsuki was named partially after him. Although, that is a bonus.

* ˚ ✦ it was a great day for everyone. Katsuki was having fun showing off his boys to everyone while Tomomi talked with her friends.

* ˚ ✦ she couldn't wait to see what the future holds for their new family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 2.5K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
31.8K 1K 23
"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
5.8K 159 9
"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." "๐˜๐˜ฎ?" "๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ...
152K 2.6K 44
Completely SFW!! ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’— Requests CLOSED ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ’— Inconsistent updates