What if?! (Dekuverse)

By Chimera_Regarion

What if Hatsume Mei found a way to see into a person different futures? What if she made a helmet that could... More

Invention!
Test subjects: Who's first? Ahh yes a bunny!
Love for Poison!
What did we witness?
...Swan Dive but different....
Outrageous!
Trust and Betrayal!
Traitor!?
Am I running away?!
A run for the money!
Dadzawa is showing!
Black mailing...ahh how great this is!
He said Dadzawa!
Did I- NO WAY!
MINE! No he is MIN! NO MINE! NO! STOP IT!
Notebooks
Where are his notebooks?!
When is it over?!
Soo he is a good actor....
Soo anyone up for a riot?!
WORLD DOMINATION LET'S GOOO!
Soo Nezu's wish got reality...
What a trip!

Villains and their motives!

4.2K 173 84
By Chimera_Regarion

After I was left once again into darkness I felt someone hugging me. Just from the smell that was coming off their cloths, I knew this was Mei cause she had this smell on her cloths because of how much she is tinkering. It was so significant that I knew who it was based on that.

Mei: Awww Izu! Even if you are a villain you still would make the villains be happy.

Aww Mei!

Thank you!

But if I would be a villain I would kill everyone here and let no one survive!

Not happy but terrifying!

I am sure of this!

I am only happy that we never got to see that at all.

Todoroki: This is -

Mina: WHOLESOME!

Aoyama: This really is just Chef's kiss! 

Why can I fell his sparkle hitting me?

Why does he always carry sparkles?

Where do you even get them from?

Denki: Who would thought he could make all of them run for their money.

I know!

I don't think if I really was a true villain that anyone would have survived off the heroes.

I have a feeling I would have been worse then the hero killer himself.

Soo lucky no one saw that side of me.

Ejiro: Bro that's not the important thing here.

Someone gets it!

Thankfully.

I mean you and Mina only have air in your guys head.

No offense.

Denki: It is! Did you see how he managed to evade everyone and was faster than Hawks!

Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark.

Sero: You really just have this to say?

Tokoyami: Nope, I think he was wickedly cool!

Bakugo: He was a fucking villain.

True that but once again look at yourself!

Sero: TAPE!

Bakugo: Fuck off!

Sero: TAPE!

Iida: Sero-kun, come back here! We are still in the presence of teachers.

Sero: BUT TAPE!

Ohh I wanna see it!

Nezu: Oh please do not mind me.

HAHAHAHA even Nezu likes seeing this chaos!

Mei: Go ahead and throw him out of the window too.

MEI!

Carefull!

You are in a hero class and Aizawa is here too!

Aizawa: *Sigh* I don't get payed enough for this.

LOL!

He soo is tired of this!

Momo: Sooo villains are not evil every time?

Ohh now you get it!

Congrats!

I don't have anything else to say besides this:

Did you think being hero is a game?!

Ojiro: Looks like it.

Mei: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

All of your stupidity is!

I can't believe this never came up in class or in any talk until now!

Mina: What's so funny?

Mei: You all!

Mina: I don't get it. Pikachu? Hey Pikachu!

Why you asking him?

He is as stupid as you!

Denki: Hm?

Mina: Did you get her?

Denki: Why are you asking me?

Mina: Just because.

Ejiro: Bro what's so funny?

Mei: AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nezu: I am taking a guess here. 

Aizawa: *Sigh* Oblivious.

Nezu: Indee.

Mei: hahaha-ha I can't believe you all thought that villains are bad because of what they do. Did no one ever thought about why they are villains?

See!

Villains have such a history!

Some are just psychopaths but there are villains that had no choice then to be villains.

What do you do if you don't have money and want to survive?

You steal and become a villain.

You try to survive no matter what and in some cases some even are villains just because they want to make a chance and think hero society is just... well... corrupted.

There are soo many reasons one can get into villainy.

Can't believe no one ever thought about this before.

The whole class went silent the moment Mei said that. It was obvious that no one ever thought about why they would be villains. It was just normal for us to have someone to go against since we are heroes. Where heroes are there are also villains, logical right? But no one ever thought about why we have villains or why we have heroes to begin with.

Mei: No? Just Izu here? What are you even teaching your class?!

Aizawa: Why are you even questionening me?

Nezu: Then let me do that.

Aizawa: You never put this into the teacher schedule.

Nezu: Seems like I have to do this from now on.

Mei: Seriously?

Uraraka: Aren't they villains cause they enjoy hurting others?

In that case Kacchan would be one but here he is in the hero course of UA.

Mei: Then do you think the LOV we just saw enjoyes hurting others based on how they were caring about Izu here?

Todoroki: My sperm donor enjoys putting things on fire and still is a hero.

Aoyama: Mon ami, you talking about Endeavor?

Todoroki: Who else.

Ejiro: Sperm donor, bro are you serious?

Todoroki: He certainly isn't my father.

Iida: Let's leave it at that.

Ejiro: Bakubro, what do you think about this?

Jiro: Yeah, you been way to quiet.

Bakugo: Tsk! You are all fucking idiots.

Momo: Huh!

Bakugo: Villains can be cased outs too who are just angry at the fucking society.

Ohh wow... never thought that this Dandelion would actually say something not stupid at all!

I am somewhat proud of you.

Iida: I never thought about this.

Uraraka: Me neither.

Mei: Boomer! I never thought that this Pomeranian can think like this.

Bakugo: Fuck off!

Mei: Nope, how about you fuck off!

Aizawa: Both of you shut up!

Bakugo: TSK!

Aizawa: It is quite obvious. Bakugo you have a point but villains can also just enjoy hurting others. It is still not certain why villains are villains but what we know is that the society is one of the biggest aspects. Some may be cast out, some don't have another way, some become villains because of their quirk or how they get treated. 

Nezu: In fact we do know that their upbringing can change their whole future. Take what we first saw into consideration. Midoriya here is a fine student but he can also be a frightening villain with the knowledge he has. Based on what we saw, we can say that if he ever decided to turn around and become one, no one of you would stande a chance. This is quite obvious.

Mei: HA! I told ya all to cherish him! He can screw you over in no time!

Nezu: Now then. I am sure that everyone can think of this more later. Mei please let us see the next possibility.

Mei: Aww right now?

Nezu: Yes. There is nothing more to think about this. I am sure that they have learned a very important insight now.

Mei: Okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...
244K 8.4K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...
63.5K 3.7K 62
What would a villain do if not be a villain and act evil. Well what if I told you that not every villain is like that. There is one particular villai...
309K 3K 41
Join Izuku and his class also 1-B, The Teachers, The Big 3, Eri, The WWP, Kota, LOV, Pros and Some Family members and others, when they take a look a...