π‘¨π’Žπ’‚π’π’‚π’•-𝑬-π’π’Šπ’Šπ’”π’• βœ”

By Jannat_zeenat

Some stories are meant to be written and feel πŸ’• #1 on my life out of 24.5k on 5 jan 2022 More

Intro & Aesthetics πŸ’•πŸ’«
γ€Š 1 》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》❀
γ€Š14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
Important πŸ“’
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š28》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
γ€Š55》
γ€Š56》
γ€Š57》
γ€Š58》
γ€Š59》
γ€Š60》
γ€Š61》
γ€Š62》Last.
Epilogue. β™₯οΈπŸ’«
Epilogue 2 πŸ’«πŸ€
celebration & surprises.

γ€Š24》

4.9K 310 38
By Jannat_zeenat

Men are the maintainers of women, because Allah has made some of them to excel others...” (4:34)

" ajeeb pagal aadmi h!" Juweria mumbled as she came back to her father's cabin  and arranged the files.

She was arranging the files in data when a girl patted her shoulder from behind.

She turned around and looked at her confusingly.

" hello Me Saad sir ki PA hu.. ap unki sis hena?" She asked politely with a gesture of smile.

Juweria nodded with a small smile.

" jii.." Juweria said.

" Saad sir advised me to introduce u to the employees of this department as you will be working under him." She informed her in a professional tone.

Juweria's smile faded away.

She wanted to work under her husband.

" but .. I was supposed to work under Waqaur Almas Khan " said Juweria in a low voice.

" ma'am you must be mistaken... saare new interns phle Saad sir ke under assign hote h.. as Waqaur sir only appoints well qualified and experienced employees" she said in a best way with a smile.

Juweria smiled and nodded. Though it was a fake smile.

" ok.. than lets start.." Juweria said rubbing her sweaty hands.

And walked with the girls.

---

" oyye chal muje business statistics ke project ki PDF send karna" zoya asked Fiza.

Fiza and Zoya were preparing their assignments.

" appi... wo wha table pe ap le lena!" Fiza said wiping away her sweat.

Zoya looked at her. Keeping her phone aside and asked, " kha se aa rhi ho jo itna pasina aa rha h!"

" wo me Saad ke liye khana bna rahi hu... " fiza said with her sparkling eyes.zoya smirked and teased her saying, " ohoo ... or humara kya?"

" aree apke liye bhi meri pyari appi" fiza said pecking her cheek.

Zoya smiled and ruffled her hair.

Meanwhile zoya got a call from Junaid.

" utha le appi important hogi" said fiza and ran out.

" tuje me dekh lungi baad me... piddi!" Zoya mumbled at her behind.

And slide to answer.

" hello... zoya.. baat suno ... plz wo red wali file jo meri bed pe rakhi reh gye wo lade yrr" Junaid blabbered being concerned and worried.

" nhi me nhi aaongii bhot dhop h bhar!" She said looking outside from her window.
It was 2pm at afternoon.

" yrr suncream kis liye h? Wo thop le na!! Not matter tu thodi kali bhi jo jayegi tab bhi i will love u the same .. chal shababsh aa jaa ya me car beju?" He asked offering her. He said fir her safety.

" car lekar aa jao or le jao simple!" She said shrugging her shoulders and smiled at her own intelligence.

" AllAh HAFIZ" Junaid said gritting his teeths.

Zoya shrugged her shoulders and painted her nails.

----

Fiza quickly served the meal in a plate and carried the tray to Saad's room.

Knocking the door, she heard his voice com in.

She entered and kept the tray on the table.
She looked at him with while playing with the hem of her dupatta.

He was typing something on his laptop.

Effortlessly looking handsome.

She was gawking at him without blinking her eyes. Not even once!

" its bad to gaze someone babygirl" he said smirking.

Her mouth went dry. She looked away fidgeting her fingers. He stood up keeping his laptop aside. And took baby steps while she moved back.

" um... wo... your lunch" she said pointing at the table.

He nodded looking at her.

She quickly turned away to leave, he caught her dupatta and drapped it on her head.

" your dupatta slipped down " he whispered in her ear and she nodded faintly.

And ran out of the room. With heart heart beating soo loudly that she could hear it and bumped to Junaid.

Who looked at her with annoying look.

'' sorry bhai... wo jaldi me " she mumbled.

He hummed and said, " bhen pani pila de, teri zalim bhen toh degi nhi tu hi dede"

She nodded .

Junaid slipped down on the sofa closing his eyes. He was hella tired.

" bhai pani" fiza said.

He gupled and was about to leave when zoya came.
" aree wah junnu aa gya " she said wiggling her eyebrows.

Junaid looked away a walked out.

Zoya frowned.
" isse kya hua ab?" She said and Fiza shrugged her shoulders.

She ran behind him and yelled his name.

He stopped and said, " I don't have time for your drama zoyi!" And drove away.

While she was left standing angrily.

" aane do fir btaongi!" She mumbled and ran in.

----

It was lunch break when Juweria went to her cafeteria and ordered a burger and a coke.

Meanwhile two girls approached towards her and said, " you are Waqaur sir's wife right?"

She nodded slowly.

" ooo. I feel soo pity for u darling, matlab tumare husband ne tume apne cabin me bhi offer nhi kiya lunch!" Said the first one.

While the other one laughed .

" aree not only her husband. Even her father and her taya abbu invited her!" Said the other one and both laughed like hyenas.

Juweria rolled her eyes and said, " my husband, my father and life. What's your problem ? Or agar kitni badi company me bhi kam karke tum logo yu typical aunties ki tarha goosips karni h toh better give ur resignation darling!.. or else start ur own show somewhere in the middle of a mohalla" she said and walked away.

While others laughed at those two. Who's self respect was not crushed by their own feets!

Waqaur had a huge smile. He was standing being proud at his lady.
Though she was his priority. But when it comes for hardwork no one should be advantage of being silver spoon. This was his only moto in life.

In the same way he made Junaid work like other new employees. Hard work, passionate and truthfully.

He smiled and walked away to his cabin. No before messenging his manager to throw this two girls out of the company.

On the other hand, Haider was not answering Maha's calls. As he knew that she will throw tantrums and he didn't wanted to get aimed of her anger and tantrums at the very same time.

" mir" he heard a sweet voice. That made him jump on his place.

" so u were ignoring me? Don't u?!" She standing with a hockey stick smiling innocently towards him.

He gulped and hoped down his chair.

And next, whole cabin was destroyed by Maha!

Haider holded her firmly and hugged her, " shhh its ok.. maha.. its ok... will get engaged soon very soon" he said cooing her like a baby.

" promise?!" She asked glaring him.

" hmm, obviously or else ur next target will be my head, right amour?" He asked nervously.

She smiled ear to ear and nodded.

-----

Asslamualaikum ❣

Hope you are doing well 😊

Do vote comment and follow ❤

How was the update 👉👈🙂

Till than

Allah hafiz ❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 54.4K 115
🌟 #1 in shortstorycollection ( 3 December 2020 ) 🌟 #1 in Cousins ( 8 January 2021 ) 🌟 #1 in shortlovestories( 24 December 2020) 🌟 #4 in feelings...
142K 9.5K 32
Muskaraney ka fun tho baadh ka hai Pehley saath ka intekhaab karo -Bakul Dev - A childhood alliance, a childhood crush and a close knit family...al...
7K 546 12
What is true love? Love has no definition. Everyone has their own way of showing love. Sometimes people don't know how to express their love, it doe...
30K 2.3K 79
The characters are the same as BVR: returns with the introduction of new characters!! If u want action, adventure, thrill and ofcourse Romance than y...