COMPLETED Nellie Lovett (The...

By LestrangeBella

COMPLETED Rated PG 19 Mature Content! How can a demon heal an angel's soul? When Sweeney Todd returns to Flee... More

We All Deserve To Die
You Lied To Me
"As much as I loved Lucy"
The Girl I Used To Know
Safe In My Arms
"You trusted justice this time" -judge Riddle
"Stay with me...Nellie...!"
"I can't lose you Nellie..."
Worse Than Death
Healing A Broken Heart
Judge Riddle's Judgement
"I'm so sorry, I can't... Elle."
The Devil's Heart
"You're killing me too... Elle..."
"Not While I'm Around"
Roses and Blood
"Goodbye, Elle"
Pulse Within a Pulse
The Demon's Child
Never Your Mrs. Todd
The Angels' Tears
Can't Stand...With or Without You
All of Me
With You I'm Born Again
My Girl, My Woman, My Wife
Salted Caramel Lips
"After all this time?"
The Broken Vow
"I Love You...Goodbye"
Epilogue

"Won't you die on me, Nellie!!!"

1.8K 49 11
By LestrangeBella

Chapter VIII

Nellie can feel the man's lips crushing on hers and she forced herself to open her eyes. Is it a nightmare? Why is she so numb and in unexplainable pain at the same time, she asked herself. She can feel his weight on hers, his lips and tongue are roaming inside her mouth and his calloused hands are travelling on her bare skin.
This man isn't Albert, no he isn't her husband. Albert is dead and even when he was alive, her husband never hurt her like this...he never touched her this way...and if this stranger of a man can hurt her this way, that means she isn't dead and she isn't just dreaming. It is indeed happening!

Sweeney felt the young widow's hand pushing him on the chest but she was too weak. And whenever he halts, she would too and succumb again to unconsciousness, trembling.

"Nellie! Wake up! You're supposed to fight me!" he hissed whilst shaking her shoulders then he bit her earlobe. His hands kept on pressing on her naked body, scratching her soft white skin.
"Nellie!!!" Not so gently, he tapped her cheeks but she just sighed weakly and closed her eyes again.
He really had no other choice now, he torn and pulled down the last piece of undergarment on her body and kneeled, for a moment, he cannot take his eyes off of her beauty, the flashes of lights from the fire place, the solemn glow that moves in the room made it so romantic.

Did he just thought it was romantic? No! He told himself! Nothing is ever romantic for him but those years he spent with his wife Lucy and this woman underneath him is so not Lucy, this woman has red curly hair, long thick lashes that matched perfectly her lovely doe eyes with chocolate pupils, her tall pointed nose which made her look so aristocratic, and her devil red lips are all far from how his Lucy looked like, Lucy had yellow hair and... And... He snapped, he can't remember anymore. His mind is just too occupied by Eleonor Lovett. This young sick widow under him who's about to be rescued by the demon barber of fleet street through having sex with himself.

Again, Nellie trembled and tried to embrace herself. The way her whole body is trembling now is much worse that how it was moments ago when she wasn't as naked as the day she was born.

Sweeney touched her lovely face then immediately pulled down his trousers. He need not anymore foreplay, even in the longest of time he never did this nor thought about doing this with any other woman did not become a hindrance for him tonight. He is still all too manly and just the way Nellie looked like, with her hair messed up on the pillow, her cheeks ever so rosy and her lips swollen from his previous kisses made him double in size and so eager.

Again,he snapped at himself. He isn't doing this for the act itself. He is doing this to save the life of this goddamn widow.
Nellie Lovett groaned and started trembling again, he knew she's losing her consciousness again so he grabbed her jaw.
"Nellie! Won't you die on me, Nellie!!! Look at me!" she did manage to open her eyes and met his gaze but she was too numb to react. He went down to meet her lips in a crushing way making sure she'd feel him and react before he let go and bit her jaw while he separated her legs and positioned himself in between her lovely thighs. His elbows were resting beside her so he can look at her better as he pushed hardly into her.
"Nellie...!" His forehead rested on hers and he called her by her nickname right before he groaned as he thrusted hard into her. Now his hands are pressed on her hips.
Her eyes that looked so lost suddenly opened wide as he invaded her forcefully.

Adrenaline started to rush through Nellie as she looked at the man on top of her, the blinding pain is pulling her back to her senses, her brain is shouting at her, telling her to defend herself. Her hands pushed him on his chest and he gritted his teeth. He knows she wasn't ready, she was still so dry that it hurts. Being able to get her attention now and hoping she could stay awake, he pushed once again, a scream escaped Nellie's lips while he gritted his teeth. He felt as if his manhood is being clenched tightly, making his veins on his forehead visibly embroidered as they pulsed against his skin. Why is he in such pain as well?! Why is there something stopping him midway? Sweeney looked at Nellie whose lips are now opened as if she was screaming, but there was no voice coming out. It was as if her voice was trapped in her throat, but her eyes were giving away the pain she mist be feeling.
"You couldn't be..." He shook his head for his mind was so blurred, he traced her small waist down to her firm round back and pulled her towards him to confirm what he was thinking.
"N-No...!"she managed to say in a whisper before he pushed the hardest way he can, finally tearing the barrier apart and his manhood pulsed painfully inside her.

Nellie cried out loud in pain, this can't be a nightmare can it? For she can feel the flesh tearing pain in between her thighs. Now she is trembling not because of the coldness or the fever, she's trembling now because of the excruciating pain from inside her that is now registered in her beautiful face. Sweeney halted, he was sure as hell he felt the barrier. But no, how can it be? It doesn't make sense! She had been married, and Bamford... How can it be? Again he looked at Nellie who was twisting in pain underneath him. He can see the veins coming out from her forehead and neck as she pressed her head on the pillow.

Relieved with the thought that the skunk Bamford was not able to damage Nellie, Sweeney kissed her forehead. He was right on time when he saw the filthy maniac harassing her and managed to save her just in time. 'Thank God...'he whispered to himself.

He looked at Nellie again and his features soften as he witnessed her tears falling from her tightly closed eyes.

"Nellie..." he touched her face gently and looked down at their now connected bodies. Traces of blood were visible on the sheets and he cursed.
He shook his head and intentionally moved harshly once again, making her cry in pain. There is no stopping now, no matter what revelation this is. Her life is more important to him. It would be painful, it had to be painful to keep her awake and save her from possible death.

He searched for her wrists and put them above her head as he lowered his face in between her shoulder and neck; nipping on her hot skin as his hips moved harshly on top of her. He can hear her cry, he can feel her hands trying to get away from his grip. He halted for awhile and looked at her face again. Tears are running down from her tightly shut eyes. She's awake, he confirmed and moved harshly again. Then his lips travelled down her breasts, licking her crowns, biting them softly after each other. He so much wanted to taste her lips as he claims her but he needs to hear her crying, he needs to know she's with him. He let go of her left hand and she immediately used it to push his chest. Sweeney smiled in between kissing and lip biting her pink nipples.

He focused on the rhythm of his hips again, giving all of him in a hard and forceful way that her cries became louder; competing with the mad thunder storm outside, her nails buried in his chest; scratching and drawing blood out of his skin as she struggled to push him away from her weak and trembling body. He didn't consider giving her enough time to adjust with the pain his hugeness had inflicted inside her, he can't allow her to sleep so he just moved fast, searching for his own pleasure now as she kept on crying, even begging him to stop as she pressed her head into the pillow and kept on denying her hips from his every thrust. He grabbed her round butt and moved his hips as hard and fast as he could until he felt the earth collided with millions of stars and he climaxed embracing her so tightly, staying inside her until he felt everything he had in him is already poured into her. Then he let go of her right hand and remained on top of her, his face buried on her neck, just inhaling her lavender scent. Now he was sure as hell she's awake for she's sobbing out loud again.

"Nellie..." he whispered and raised himself to look at her.
He wanted to explain, he wanted to tell her he never planned this, he wanted to say sorry... But then again, he wasn't sorry, he will never admit it even to himself but he felt something strange, something so wonderful as he made 'love' to her. "Made love" he repeated in his mind, just a few moments ago, he considered the act as a mere sex to save her life, why is it now that the word "love" is butting in? Sweeney shook his head in confusion.
Surely, Nellie Lovett is a revelation.

For the third time, he felt as if he was born again. She's fully conscious now although her eyes are still lost, they were full of tears and so much pain. He kissed her forehead, he need not ask how she was feeling, the tears spontaneously flowing from her eyes served as the very answer to that. What matters most now is that she is conscious and even if she is still trembling, it isn't because of convulsion anymore.
"Nellie..." calling out her name become an instant habit of Sweeney now that he started addressing her with her nickname again. He caressed her face so gently, he wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed her forehead.

"I'll try to lessen the pain, pet." he said softly as he gently moved again, keeping his body away from her a little. His lips now on her neck, planting feather-like kisses on her pearl-white skin until he found her lips. He took off his maleness and reached for her bleeding feminity, combing her soft curls down there, gently touching the bulb of nerve-endings hidden inside before he poked one finger inside and Nellie cried and pushed him again. That was the only time she became actually aware of his presence as she felt him moving on top of her again.

"Hush...Love..." he nibbled on her ear, he did not even realize he just called her Love. He held her wrist and kissed her palms before he leaned closer and closed the distance between their faces to touch her lips with his ever so gently.

Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of fleet street did everything in his power to worship Nellie, to take the pain away from this painful first time. This moment he'd stolen her innosence from her. She remained crying all throughout the second time he made love to her, but he never surrendered until he felt her gradually relaxing as her desperate cries slowly turned into softer ones and she just accepted the rhythm of his hips until he climaxed again holding her, his mouth is pressed on her sweet lips as he moaned out loud...And after doing his best and giving her the worst pain a woman can feel just to keep her awake and safe from possible death, Sweeney finally stopped bothering her when he noticed she wasn't convulsing anymore.
"Rest now...I won't hurt you anymore..." Sweeney kissed Nellie's forehead.
He pulled and allowed her to lay down on his chest, his hands slowly combing her curls until he felt her finally breathing peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.5K 20
She watched him become somebody she grew to fear. The man helped her escape from prison, and yet imprisoned her next to him. ❝A thrilling story that...
47 1 6
[INCOMPLETE] Rowan is a creature of great misunderstanding. In a world full of Mythical beings, his kind, the Anadin, are heavily hated by the whole...
3.1K 177 13
DISCONTINUED #7 in #jolena #46 in #johnnydepp #10 in #helenabonhamcarter #5 in #sweenett #14 in #sweeneytodd #3 in #toddett /!\MATURE CONTENENT/!\ Mr...
7.6K 263 16
Sweeney Todd finds himself having to hurt the only person on this miserable earth that ever loved him. Yet in order to protect Mrs Lovett there would...