𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁! genshin im...

By yyanqing

❝ THE HOST CLUB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. ❞ ( 𝟲𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗭𝗘 + 𝗔𝗟𝗕𝗘𝗗𝗢 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ) ━ MODERN AU... More

HOST CLUB!
PLAYLIST !
01 dirty mind, dirty mind
02 the sun's out of view
03 real pussy pleaser
04 i got a man but i want you
05 fuck me emo boy
06 my body is your party, baby
07 how to be a heartbreaker
━━ STATUS i.
08 my little versailles
09 you said you might be into girls
10 i could be a better boyfriend than him
11 you look so happy when i'm not with you
12 would you do anything for me ?
13 mount everest ain't got shit on me
★ shikanoin heizou
14 i miss you like a little kid
15 i see my reflection in your eyes
note.
16 i can fix all those lies
17 can we take this to your spot ?
18 i am the observer, i'm the witness of life
20 i'll be there to love you right
━━ STATUS ii.
21 yeah, my boyfriend's pretty cool
22 and it's 2am and i'm cursing your name
23 the other woman
24 she loves the attention
25 if i was a rich girl
26 am i crazy? maybe we could happen
important notice !
27 august sipped away like a bottle of wine
28 i'm tired of feeling like i'm fucking crazy
29 i just want to see you shine 'cause i know you are a stargirl
30 i never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop i love so much
31 the skyline falls as i try to make sense of it all
32 i think i like it when it rains
33 down on the west coast, they love their movies
34 i might kill my ex, not the best idea
35 heaven knows i'm miserable now
━━ STATUS iii.
36 what if i told you that i've fallen?
37 but you haven't seen my man
38 i'm a jealous, jealous, jealous girl
39 confess i loved you from the start
40 eyes don't lie
important note.
41 do you have to let it linger ?
42 when you go away i still see you
43 lady, running down to the riptide
44 'cause you and i, we were born to die
45 if i want her i'mma steal her

19 would you be my fucking boyfriend

12.4K 645 545
By yyanqing

would you ever be my,
would you be my f*cking boyfriend.
THE BIRD AND THE BEE

CHAPTER 19  MAPLE LEAF

annoyance.

was the first thing scaramouche felt at the time, being sandwiched between two of his older sisters while they conversed. makoto sipped her tea and nibbled on some pastries while ei drank another dango milk.

"never knew the cute boy would be in the same club as you," makoto observed, her violet eyes fixed on the h/c-haired girl conversing with one of her customers. scaramouche lowered his frown and looked at his sister.

"what do you mean cute boy?!"

"we gave that boy over there a free dango milk last time," ei remarked instead of makoto, who hummed in agreement. "so who's the crush of our little scaramouchy?" makoto taunted, smirking as scaramouche gave her a look.

however, after giving her a scowl, his gaze shifted to y/n, who was again alone in her spot until kazuha approached her.

of course, the twins were aware, and ei could sense her shock while makoto felt proud when they had realized. "even if you prefer males, we still accept you, little brother," makoto spoke again.

for him, that was the final straw.

meanwhile, kazuha approached you after he went to speak with some of the visitors, while the others, particularly venti, were preoccupied with entertaining the visitors.

"it's a hectic day huh?" you asked, getting a nod and a sigh from a boy, "certainly it is, however you seem close with beidou and ningguang. is there something you aren't telling me?" he wondered, his hand going into his pocket as if looking for something.

you blinked two times preceding noting bluntly, "me and ningguang are cousins, and beidou's a dear companion of mine."

the girl's comment stunned the boy, but he quickly regained his composure after he finally made touch with the item he'd been trying to stuff into his pockets.

"that's surprising," he said gently, "yet it's wonderful to know you get along with them." now it was your chance to question him, "how about you and beidou?".

"beidou is also a cousin of mine; we've been close since childhood. furthermore, i have this unique present for you; it's a maple leaf hair clip. i noticed it in the mall the other day and thought it'd look nice on you."

kazuha holding up a little hair clip that looked just like a maple leaf. it is, nevertheless, considerably more sparkling and brilliant, demonstrating the superiority of the adornments.

"this is unexpected... but thank you, kazuha, i appreciate it! i'll make sure to keep it." you smiled as you took the hair-clip from him and stuffed it into your pocket. you didn't want to arouse suspicions by wearing it, no matter how much you want to.

while the two continued to converse to themselves, they were oblivious that a specific boy was nearby, glaring and radiating a dangerous aura. his elder sisters didn't seem to mind, and they were already betting on whether it was kazuha or y/n.

ei mistakenly assumed kazuha was the one—

after an hour, the host club is still bustling with people, albeit the number of visitors is dwindling.

there stood the detective boy with his dog in the entry, an enormous grin on his lips when he saw y/n conversing with a light-blue-headed young lady. while gorou tried to stop heizou, the boy was already close to y/n, as if he had teleported.

then, seemingly out of nowhere, an oni appeared behind him and said, "hey! doggy! have you seen y/n around? i'd want to challenge him to a bettle fight."

his loud voice drew the attention of one of the club's leaders, and his first inclination was to confront them, but then he noticed heizou chatting to the e/c-eyed girl, who appeared perplexed by his presence.

"woah! you look amazing in the suit, my watson!" exclaimed heizou, making ganyu step aside and she cast a perplexing glance on you, which you awkwardly apologize to her.

"what are you doing in here?" you asked him softly and his smile stayed, "to see you again obviously! and i was thinking about what club you would've been, i thought it was the book club yet no..." he explained and waved to ganyu the second he had quite recently seen her presence.

meanwhile, there was venti folding his arms and glaring on both itto and gorou. clearly, the oni was confounded why a shortie was frowning at him, particularly he had never seen nor interacted with him.

"why are you guys here? y/n is really occupied right now," venti began, before abruptly pulling out a notepad and jotting something down.

"woah, you look like a girl! although not as pretty as y/n, what's your name?" itto answered with a grin on his lips, as gorou face-palmed alongside him when venti gave itto an annoyed expression.

then there came aether, who laughed since he had been listening in on them while monitoring the others in the room.

venti, who had picked up the chuckle, shot a scowl at aether, who just whistled as if nothing had occurred and seemed to be unconcerned.

tearing the paper from the notebook, venti gave the two individuals a note about asking their explanations behind being in here, more like a consent type of form.

why is he acting this way? apart from his club members, he never trusts the males around y/n, and who knows what kind of things they'd do to her as scaramouche did previously. that was too much for venti to take!

he also has to be wary of gorou and heizou, as they could have snitched and exposed y/n as a girl, in which case she would have to leave the host club. as a result, she will never be able to pay off her debt on her own.

when gorou and itto observed venti was incredibly serious just now, and the way they knew he was shooting another severe gaze at them, they were both stunned.

"tell me any legitimate reasons you're here, and if it's about y/n, get out."

END OF CHAPTER 19 !

⟶ scaramouche arc will begin!
⟶ venti is growing protective over y/n, surprisingly.
chapter written; march 24 2022

i haven't posted in like a week; i've only recently got into ensemble stars and totally got addicted (mika & hiyori. my beloveds), so i had intended on updating once or twice a week! since i never had a set schedule and simply updated when i felt like it.

who do you guys think is the next person to realize their feelings for y/n? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1K 15
scaramouche x reader genshin impact (modern au) cover art credit to rightful owner.
9.1K 312 20
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗ ❝ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ❞ ╚══ ≪ °❈°...
8.1K 186 15
6reeze Members○ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managers● Lumine Aether Paimon - Ships♥︎ Xiaoven ...
1.7K 59 11
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...