Shinzou wo Sasageyo Ayanokouji

By MrS_S_AA

CoTE X AoT crossover A new world....the same masterpiece New tools and greater enemies. A fight between a me... More

ℭ2:𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℌ𝔬𝔴 ?
ℭ3: 𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡
ℭ4:𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔰
ℭ5: Ɀ𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝓗ყ𝖕𝖔𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊
ℭ6:𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔳𝔰 A𝔫𝔱𝔰
ℭ7: 𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔢
ℭ8: S𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 P𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯
𝕮9: 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝕰𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
ℭ10: ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔰
ℭ 11: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔦'𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬'𝔰
ℭ12: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥
ℭ13: 𝔗𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫 in the ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔢
ℭ14: A𝔫𝔱s 𝔳𝔰 𝔗𝔦𝔱𝔞𝔫
ℭ15- ℌ𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶'𝔰 𝔏𝔞𝔰𝔱 ℌ𝔬𝔭𝔢
ℭ16: 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
𝕮17 𝐀𝓟𝐀Ͳꖾ𝚼
ℭ 18 𝔚𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥
𝕮 19: 𝖂𝖊𝖆𝝹?&𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘?
ℭ20: ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝕮21: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
ℭ22: 𝔚𝔥𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔢?
𝕮23: 𝕽𝕰𝕯
𝕮24: 𝕲𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖗
𝕮25:𝕿𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖚𝖓
𝕮26: 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘
𝕮27:S𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘
ℭ28:𝔇𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔱?
ℭ29: 𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔦'𝔰 ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ:30 𝔑𝔢𝔤𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰
ℭ𝔥31:𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰𝔪𝔦𝔱𝔥

ℭ1: 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔫 𝔉𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔬𝔪?

15.1K 429 256
By MrS_S_AA

Ayanokouji's POV:

Freedom...liberty...lies a difference, one entails...disaster...or preserves life and peace.

Liberty, is the use of freedom without misusing it. Misusing freedom must sound quite strange to the ear but the world has often faced oppression due to this very misunderstanding, overbearing our freedom on others robs and dominates them...crushed and left abandoned without a voice.

I, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji....am well, in this very freedom of a vast green plain in front of an ironically imprisoned place surrounded by a big wall which, even if I crane my neck I can't see the end off.

How did I get into this situation...well I will have to find out...

The last thing I remember was a lot of screaming and a sweet maiden's voice

'Kiyo don't die please...please...I beg you. I really ĺ̸̙̺̱͙̦̪̼̜̞̔̓͗͛ơ̴̡͓̘̟̆̓͐͒͑̆̿̕ṽ̸̨͛̃̅̿͒́̉͑̕ë̸̢͚̘͉͎́́̈́͗͂̈́ you, we have so much to do still w̴̢̛̘̗̝͛̅̑̃̈́͆͘͘͝ͅḙ̸͓̮̻͇͓̤̩̺̔̅̈̀̕ͅ still

didn't eat the double sundae ice cream....you still didn't destroy Class D completely...So many things

I want you to try everything ẃ̵͚̤͔̠̬̭̚i̴͓̫̖͈͍̔̃̏́́̈́̐̐̚̚t̶̡̠̜̞̣̻̱͖͕͛͐͑̓̀̊̉̕̕͜͠h̵̛̛̻̣̹̥̙̮̓̃͗̆̓̉̅ ̸͖͕̻͍͗͘m̶̡̠̄͛͌e̶̜̯͈̰͔̼̹̤͎͂ I want to go on ḑ̸͖̰̗̯̔̌̑̑̀̍̃̇͊ȧ̵̩̠͖̣͚̪̲̀͒͂t̸̡̡̤̪̦͓̫̲̑ę̸̛̤̖̰͔̤̟͚͋̋̐͗͛̄͠ś̷̢̖̻͉̞̟̰̬͈̑͒̇͒̿̀͝ with you...be a part of your life, you

promised...you would p̴̨̛̲͖̙͖̳̟̬̉̄̄͂̅͌r̷̙͉̯̣͗͋̉́̇̕ͅǫ̸̯̙͇̋̄̈́̈́̑̾̍͜ť̵̙͓̪̗̟̆̊ë̸͎́͒̈́̒̿͌͗͝c̷̛̼̲͍̙͔̬̔̃̈́̎̚͠t̴̬̱̦̱̖̮̤͕͕́̚͠ me....I grew stronger....you were the reason....

Kiyo so please come back...you c̵̨͎͍̝͚̭̮̩͌̐̉̍͘ͅa̴̛̻̦̭̺̞͍̓̑̀̽͐̈́̈͝͝n̷̹̆͐̏̓ͅ'̴̳̯̤̦̰͚͗͂͠ẗ̵̩́̈́̋̂̇̅̕͝ leave me...no, I can't

I CAN'T ACCEPT IT !

Please...just bring him back ...K-Kiyo..doctor-doctor what happened....'

'He is no longer--'

'̶̗̞͚̫͎͇̈ͅḲ̷͕̙̝̺̖̝́̇̍-̵̳̮͙̋͑̂͗̏͊͗̚K̵̛͚̱̮̞̀̑̋̐́I̴̩̟̠̦͚̣͍͌̃͛͂̆Į̸̝͇͈̠̟̻͚̙̪̋Y̷̥̤̬͇̱̤̝̙͔̬̾̌͂̄̋͆̀͝O̶̪͐̌̕̚T̶̼͙̗̳̟͖̫̣̈́̑̔̿̅̒͘͘̚͠A̴̡̝̳̅͒̒́̃̍̀͝K̵̛̤̬͚̭͖̯̭͒̍̑̿̍͊͜ͅÃ̴̬͉͉͛̏͝Ȁ̷̢̝̣͂͘A̵̖͚͒̎͐̅̇̽̐̀͜͝͠A̷̧̙̱͚̠͓͌̓̃̔̽̔̉̕͠'̸̨̮̮̯̱̩̅͐̆͘

Who was she? Someone who l̶̨̿͐͒̑͑̍̄̓͂̈́o̴̺̺̼̖͙̔̌̉̀̊̎ͅv̸̨̗̫̺͇̱̱̈́ȅ̶̱͙̖͒̈́̎̾͝ͅd̶͍̻͓̟̭̘̳̼̮̾̀̌̈́͛͠ me? ....I can't remember....Can I even ḻ̴̡͚͑̓͋͊̀͋ô̶͔̩̭̳̰͍̆̇̓̀̿v̴̡͙̥̜̙̜̱͊͌͂̀̀̓̉̒͜͜e̵̢̡̛͔͓̝͈͙͙͐̾͑̒̍̀̀̀͘ someone?

My headaches get worse whenever I try to think too much about these faded memories. What should I do? Forage for supplies? Go inside this uncharted territory while quite possibly being considered as a threat.

My questions were almost immediately answered as I felt a presence next to me who kept a sword at my neck as he asked in fear, " Who are you, strange-looking boy? Why are you outside Wall maria? How did you reach here?"

Seeing me silent his temper got the better of him as he shouted

"ANSWER ME!"

His sunken eyes were pointing daggers at me to answer.

I sighed thinking of the appropriate answer to this bald-headed strange man with a sword razor sharp.

"I don't know, I woke up in this state"

"Argh! You must be one of those brats who came as refugees and signed up for the Cadet corp boot camp."

Agreeing with him must be the best option right considering his overly loud voice and angry attitude

"Yes, I am."

He stayed quiet for a while before hoisting me from the ground and galloping with his white horseback to Wall maria

"Listen here you knucklehead if I ever find you or your filthy little livestock friends outside this wall without supervision I will make sure you face hell on earth DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes"

I don't think he heard me with the wind running behind us as we travelled at breakneck speeds.

We reached what I would call a medieval military ground with people of my age group standing in clear lines. He ushered....no...tried to kick me to join but before his foot made contact I escaped causing him to slightly falter upon losing his balance.

Rebalancing himself and saving from an embarrassing situation he got up on the podium and addressed us in his ever so gruff voice. I looked around to find everyone wearing this brown overcoat with an emblem in the back with swords crossing each other, interesting.

If I am not wrong, swords crossed over to signify the readiness to fight, so if I am not wrong this population is at some kind of war and are referred to as Cadet corps. Considering he called me a refugee I wouldn't be surprised that some form of war or attack had brewed in their homeland causing them to flee here. Now, if they are joining a boot camp it won't be a stretch that this military is acting as a sort of revenge centre for these refugees wanting to secure their homeland.

Quite a noble cause which I align with...the will for freedom, must run deep within them.

I peered over to the distance to find 2 men walking and chatting, considering their uniform they must be of higher military ranking.

I looked at that bald man who introduced himself as Keith Sadies screaming and spitting at the new recruits. If my teaching methodology of the WhiteRoom is prevalent here, then my theory would be that this instructor of some sort is stress integration transforming them into blank slates and then moulding them into perfect soldiers.

Interestingly he skipped over a few, is it because they are former members of the military? Their forms were proper as they stood in complete silence almost glaring in utter concentration. Impressive enough for someone of my age.

I watched over the ongoing shoutings to gather more information about the current situation I am in.

One messy hair boy identified as Jean Krischtein spoke up saying," I wish to join the military police to live deep in the walls."

So, those walls have a purpose, I wonder what exactly do they keep at bay. Is it humans? If so, they would set up a smaller but more fortified system, instead of this enclosed crowded area.

Military police must be a division of cadet corps where these recruits can join, almost as if this is a school for soldiers who can later join air, sea or land corps.

Upon hearing that Keith headbutted him suddenly making the boy lose his balance toppling over to which the man spoke," Recruit did I tell you to sit? If you can't handle this, then forget about the military police."

I watched as he broke down another smiling recruit, Marco Bott, who mentioned the walls in his district name...so it's important enough to be a landmark of some sort, is with the cold hard truth," The king doesn't want your body. The only use for an idealistic fool like you is to be titan fodder."

A monarchy? Titan? As in the Greek Mythological children of Uranus or Heaven and Gaes or Earth, who upon getting instigated by Gaes rebelled against Uranus and as punishment were locked up in Tartarus. While they are Olympian gods, recently they have been sensationalised by media to be giants.

Fodder of giants, as in they are in war with giant titans, hence the enormous walls......if I was normal, I would be sweating bullets right now.

That man then went to a shaven head boy named Connie Springer was then lifted by his head with eyes stretched wide by Keith upon giving an improper salute, to which I quickly put my hand up...on the left side.

A girl eating a potato, Sasha Blause...now that I think about it, I am starving...I wonder if she will share it.

No, nevermind, it's covered with Keith's spit. Let's just say, her intelligence level is at...., not a very high level, to put it mildly as I watched the back and forth with Keith inevitably led to a punishment of running across the area until she dropped after the assemblage was dispersed.

Their names aren't Japanese or of any well-known origin...I am starting to question whether it's time travel...or another world entirely

I was so focused on daydreaming that I forgot my introduction as his angry bull expressions were at my face with each breath of steaming hot air.

"RECRUIT NAME YOURSELF?"

"Umm...Kiyotaka Ayanokouji...Umm, I am from...umm....Wall Rose, I forgot which village sir..."

Everyone looked at me with pity as his breath got wilder

"IS THIS HOW YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS PEBBLE? WHAT'S THAT UMMM FOR? THIS ISN'T THE CHOIR WHERE WE NEED SINGERS...WE NEED SOLDIERS."

"It won't repeat sir" I tried my best to show a little enthusiasm but it must have come across as an insult with my monotone voice.

"ARE YOU MOCKING ME BRAT? HOW DARE YOU?"

"No sir, It's my unexpressive face."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?"

"I don't know sir!"

Another shocking expression etched everyone's face...goodbye peaceful life-chan.

"GOOD! BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON BE FODDER, IT DOESN'T MATTER."

"Yes sir"

I wasn't supposed to say yes...was I?

Keith's expressions changed to confusion for a second as he yanked at my jacket

"WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING IS THIS RECRUIT?"

"It's my only set sir, I am too poor to afford anything else."

Listening to my pathetic excuse Sasha let out a giggle. Which was stifled upon hearing Sir's voice

"KIYOTAKA AND SASHA BOTH WILL RUN TILL THEY DROP"

.....I blew my introduction......dammit.

---------------------AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------------------------

Dear Readers,

So ya.....Aot huh, havent watched it fully...but Kiyo in it...sounds fun

Hope yall enjoyed the 1st ch, leave a like if yall did

Thank you. have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 15.2K 47
He might've been your childhood crush, but Eren Jaeger can't quit his old tendencies of avoiding love. After one night alone with him, his true color...
64.6K 4.6K 30
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
585 54 7
"I didn't want to feel sick without you..." "You were already sick without me." You enroll last minute in Paradis University with hopes of putting yo...
5.7K 166 10
This world is beautiful right? Then why is there so many monster out there? Big monster eating human, and there's also human killing human. Why are t...