Bride of Satan (S2 42 Live!)

By QueenRae101

For centuries, I've ruled my kingdom with an iron fist. I've enjoyed torturing souls and demons for the fun o... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝟏 π…π’π§πšπ₯𝐞
Chapter 32 - π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐 ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘πŸ‘
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘πŸ’
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘πŸ“
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘πŸ”
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 8

129 4 1
By QueenRae101

Monday, Bouncing Bumblebee's Daycare

Whitney

I can't believe he took you to Balzac's! How was your date? What's he like?

*rubs neck*

Lina

He...he's fantastic. The date was highly monumental. He and I have a lot in common. We're both compassionate about the arts, music, and theatre. He even took me to see the cherry blossoms at Central Park; they were flawless. I have to say, that date was spectacular.

*Whitney awws*

Whitney

I'm happy you had a wonderful time. Did you two kiss?

We didn't, but I kissed him on the cheek after he dropped me off.

*Whitney gawks*

He must have melted after you kissed his cheek. Are you going out with him again?

Yes, this Friday night. He said it was a surprise.

Whitney *waves her hands in the air*

Yay! my girl is going on her second date. I hope he's a better upgrade than your lame ex-husband.

*Lina rubs her arm nervously*

Why are you nervous? Did something happen on your date? asked Whitney

"Well, I saw Michael at the restaurant...and he wasn't alone," I exclaimed

*Whitney glare*

Tell me what happened!

*inhales and exhales*

I was having fun with Lucifer, and well...Michael walked in with...*breathes*

With... the pregnant tramp that he cheated on me.

*Whitney furious*

THAT SON OF A B*TCH! What else happened?!

Lina

"I'm not sure. I ran out, and Lucifer followed after me. We got into his car, and we drove away. All I remember is hearing Michael calling my name."

Whitney

I'm sorry, boo; at least he didn't ruin your date. I hope you never see that piece of sh*t again.

Lina

Don't worry; I changed my phone number again. Also, he doesn't know where I live, so I'm good.

Whitney *rubs neck*

But he knows where you work.

Lina

Don't worry; he's not welcome on the premises, remember.

Whitney

That's right. I'm happy you had a great time, and I'll help you prepare for your date this Friday.

Lina

Aww, thank girl, I appreciate it 

*They hug*

*The children arrive at school*

The little ones are here; let's start the day.

Meanwhile...

MorningStar Enterprises

Lucifer's POV

As I stood in my office, looking out my window, I could only think about Evangelina. I kept thinking about our date on Saturday. It was perfect. She was perfect. I couldn't wait till Friday. I dreamt about her last night; I dreamt of her standing beside me, ruling Hell beside me as my Queen. Who would have thought I would find my future wife so soon? She fits the entire category that I want in a woman. She's meant to be mine.

I had hoped that we would have no interruptions until her EX showed up. I knew I  should've reserved the whole restaurant for us, but I didn't want to overdo it. That a**hole had the nerve to come to the same restaurant with his pregnant mistress, the same one he cheated on Lina with.

Lina was upset seeing her pregnant; she probably hoped to have kids with Michael.  Don't worry; I'll give you children once you are mine. I know they will be as beautiful as their mother.

*inhales and exhales*

Breathe, Lucifer; she still doesn't know your Satan, King of Hell. I only hope she will accept and love me for who I am.

Before I dropped her off, She kissed me on my cheek. Her lips were so soft and felt like fireworks. I can still feel where she put her sweet lips on my face.  I want more of her kisses. I want more of her. I want to devour her lips and make her melt in my embrace, and I will spend this Friday night. I'll take her out on a grand time in the city. I've already had everything arranged ahead of time. It will be a night to remember.

Now, the ex-husband of hers. I need to make sure this bastard doesn't try anything. The way he chased after her tells me he still loves her is pretty obvious. Well, too bad. She's mine. You better watch your back Dr. "Clifford," Try anything, and it's an eternity in the River of Souls for you.

Elsewhere...Lenox Hill Hosptial

Michael's Office

Michael POV

Lucifer Morningstar! That rich prick was on a date with MY EVANGELINA!  We only divorced a year ago, and she's already moving on?! Of all the girls in this city, he had to go after her. The guy is ruthless, powerful, and not too messed with. Everyone knows him. Everyone fears him. He's known as the Devil in this city. Lina has never been interested in affluent men. She probably didn't even know who he was. She looked like she had a great time with him last week. It doesn't matter; I'll make her happy again. We were a great couple, and we will be again. I need to find out where she lives and do everything I can to woo her again, but most importantly, get rid of Bethany.

*Phone rings*

Biogenetic Lab Scientist

"Dr. Clifford, you might want to come down to the lab. There's something you need to know."

"On my way,y" I exclaimed

What's up? I asked

Scientist

"We managed to do the paternity test.t."

"Great...and?" I asked

*Doctor hands him paper*

*Michael was shocked but relieved*

Scientist

"You're NOT the father,r sir," he said

Thank you, Doctor.

I exited the room and immediately called Bethany

*Bethany over the  phone*

Hey baby!

"Don't "hey baby" me, come to my workplace fast! we need to talk,k" I shouted,

hung up the phone*

1/2 hour later

Bethany arrived, and she was confused.

Bethany

What's wrong, Michael?

Michael

I want you to pack your sh*t and leave my apartment immediately!

"W-WHAT?! You can't kick me out; I'm carrying your child!" she yelled

Like hell you are. Why would I take care of a kid that's not even mine?!

Bethany was shocked

W-what are you trying to say?

*Michael shows her the paternity test*

"The test confirmed I'm not the dad. I bet you don't even know who the real father is, do you?"I asked

"I-I can explain," she stuttered.

"Explain what? That you're an sl*t? That you lied to me and tried to trap me? That you seduced me, knowing I was married? You're the reason I lost the love of my life! You're a homewrecker and a b*tch! I want you out of my apartment by the end of the day. Don't ever contact me again! I never want to see you again! I suggest you meet with the baby's birth father and your parents to discuss the kid's future.

*Bethany cries*

"Michael, please...I'm sorry."

"GET THE F*CK OUT!"

*Bethany runs out in tears*

*exhales*

"Now that's over; time to proceed with my plan,n" I exclaimed

*text message beeps*

Lina...My Evangelina, I'll make you mine again, baby. We will be together again, my love.

A/N: Lucifer's feelings for Lina are growing deeper and deeper. WOW...Michael wasn't the father?! Oh boy! He found her address! What will he do now? Lucifer and Evangelina's date is approaching! What will happen? Find out in the next chapter.

End of chapter 8 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 398 41
πŸ₯€This isn't your typical Sleeping Beauty storyπŸ₯€ ... "Don't make me do this, Evangeline". The tortur...
7.6K 391 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
2.3M 99.7K 56
πŸ‘‘1 in Queen SeriesπŸ‘‘ (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...
3.9M 179K 130
The Devil's Love Series Book 1: Tempt the Devil; Book 2: Playing with Fire; Book 3: Queen of Hell; Book 4: Shadow of Death. (All stories contained in...