Supernatural - Destined

Da Taylorbeanbetch

Emily Cintria Jones is a 25 year old autistic woman.. Driven by jealousy, her best friend and roommate kills... Altro

Chapter 1 - Harsh Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Pie Anyone? πŸ₯§
Chapter 3 - Kappa
Chapter 4 - Kick Back And Relax
Chapter 5 - Helpful Chores
Chapter 6 - Consuming Evil
Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies πŸ˜‡
Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco
Chapter 9 - 🎢 Good Vibrations 🎢
Chapter 10 - Fjordborn
Chapter 11 - Darkness
Chapter 12 - Solutions
Chapter 13 - Revelations πŸ˜‡
Chapter 14 - Ricki-tikki-tavi 🦦
Chapter 16 - Wooing
Chapter 17 - πŸ”ž Oh my.. (぀ ͑ꈍ ΝœΚ–Μ« ͑ꈍ ) πŸ‹
Chapter 18 - Smithy
Chapter 19 - πŸ”ž Lucy's day out! πŸ‹
Chapter 20 - Zoom Zoom πŸš—
Chapter 21 - Let's get physical! πŸ‹οΈπŸ’ͺ
Chapter 22 - πŸ”žπŸ¬ The Candyman Can! πŸ­πŸ‹
Chapter 23 - Bloody Valentine
Chapter 24 - πŸ”ž Dommy Mommy πŸ‹
Chapter 25 - πŸ”ž Relic Room πŸ‹
Chapter 26 - Betrayal βš”οΈ
Chapter 27 - Workin 9 to 5 πŸ„
Chapter 28 - πŸ”ž You've been Gnomed! πŸ‹
Chapter 29 - πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈThe Fairy KingπŸ₯€
Chapter 30 - Boys..? Where are you..
Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨
Chapter 32 - Rescue..?
Chapter 33 - Rescue !
Chapter 34 - πŸ”ž Home again πŸ‹
Chapter 35 - πŸ”ž UwU? πŸ‹
Chapter 36 - πŸ”ž Happy Birthday! πŸ‹

Chapter 15 - πŸ”ž Wings and Blades πŸ‹

2.6K 86 70
Da Taylorbeanbetch

I didn't know what to use for Enochian curses.. so I used star wars curses. Sorry not Sorry. 😊

(Edited April 9, 2023)

- Next Day -

Sitting in an old oaken chair, I stare at the Kamaitachi blades laying on the war table. Humming to myself as I think.. Who the hell can forge these into a knife? I want a cool weapon I can use!... Maybe I can ask Gabe? See if he has any.. godly contacts..? Tapping my fingers against the arm of the chair I hum even louder.

"Thinkin bout me Sugar?" Yelping out in a mixture of surprise and fear. I jump out of my seat, causing my chair to be kicked back. Slamming down onto the floor behind me with a thundering crash.

"EMILY?!" Castiel appears beside me with wide frantic eyes, searching the room for threats. The hulking ebony wings behind him splayed wide in a threatening display.

"Oops- Sorry Sweetie Pie, didn't mean to spook ya..." Gabriel grimaces slightly, shrinking his head into his shoulders. Almost like a turtle pulling his head back into his shell.

Castiel squints in confusion, his eyes flicking to the fallen chair before quickly moving to my eyes. "Are you-"

"I'm fine Cas, I swear. Gabriel just poof'd in and scared the living shit outta me, that's all." Castiel sighs with relief, both his shoulders and wings drooping slightly as he relaxes. Tucking them both close to his back.. They are still dirty.. This is gonna drive me nuts.

"Yeah.. Uh... Interesting new development. I kinda heard you- well more felt, that you were thinking about me..?" Gabriel straightens his back, shoving his hands into his pockets as he flicks his eyes from the ground to my own.

Squinting my eyes with suspicion, I stare at the angel. "Hm.." Well.. This is certainly important information.. Guess I won't be able to masturbate to thoughts of them now.. Sighing mentally I close my eyes. Gonna have to find new material for my spank bank then.. Welp, better figure out why he can suddenly hear me-

"Is... is it possible that it could be because of our growing bond?" Castiel piques up, eyes flicking back and fourth between the two of us.

"Eh- let's talk about this when the Flocks all here." Waving my hand in the air dismissively. Gabriel stares at me mouthing the word 'flock?'. "But, the reason I was thinking of you Gabe. Was because I was wondering if you had any godly smith connections?" Leaning down ever so slightly, I pick the chair back up. Sitting back down in it, gesturing to the blades.

"Well.. I mean, yeah..? You want your weasel blades turned into something?" Gabriel crosses his arms over his chest, eyes darting from mine to the floor. Almost as if he's anxious.

"Yes! I was thinking some cool daggers! I was gonna ask Cas if he could teach me combat." Pointing my thumb over to Cas with an excited smile. Can't wait to design them. Gonna make the blades have a Weasel head hilt.

Castiel's eyes widen a fraction, his feathers puffing up behind him. "Tru-"

"Nope. You won't need to learn how to fight, we're here to protect you." Gabriel shakes his head no adamantly.

Staring at him, giving him my signature bitch face. He shrinks back slightly, knowing damn well that he fucked up. "Gabriel.. That's just plain stupid. I'm an independent grown woman for fuck sakes. What if I get kidnapped or something and you can't find me hm? What then? Well lemme tell ya, I'm fucked!"

"She makes a valid point brother.." Castiel turns to Gabriel with a 'im with her' face.

"Fine! Whatever.... I'll get ahold of my friend.. see if he can take a look at the metal. If you want something specific, you better draw something up... can I..?" Gabriel gestures to the blades laying on the table. Nodding to him I carefully grab them, making sure not to cut myself accidentally. Handing them over to the angel he gives me a nod before leaving with a woosh.

"Well.. Alright then.." Turning to look at Cas. My eyes move from his face, directly to his wings. Staring at them I feel my OCD compulsion create an itch that seems to grow stronger the longer I look at them.. If.. if I clean his wings, it'll be fine.

A light pink blush rises to his cheeks as he pulls his wings closer to his body. "Cas.. You still have Draugr sludge on you.. Do you need help?" Please say yes. I need to know that they're cleaned properly!

"Well- ah.." Castiel shuffles in place, shifting from one foot to the other repeatedly.

Shaking my head I justify myself in my brain. I'm his soulmate, it should be perfectly fine if I touch his wings right..? Gently grabbing onto the angels arm, I coax him towards my room. "C'mon. Let me help you get cleaned up."

"B-b-but-" Castiel stutters as he tries to explain the importance of cleaning your mates wings-

"Shush. Don't worry okay? I know what I'm doing. I've cleaned wings before." I know what I'm doing dammit. I've had to get blood and shit out of chicken feathers before.. and even duck feathers! They are waterproof for fuck sakes! It took me forever to get the stains out of Loki the ducks belly. He was a giant Pekin who ate so well that his belly dragged on the ground... I miss him so much.. hopefully someone's taking good care of my birds.. they better if they know what's good for them.

"You... You have..?" An almost jealous tone fills his voice.

"Well not the same genus obviously. But yes I've cleaned avian wings.. Chicken and Duck to be exact." Finally making it to my room, I set him down in my bed. A flustered looking Castiel sits there, holding his hands in front of himself. Lord.. I could eat him alive. Innocence is so fucking hot. Makes me wanna corrupt him.

"Okay Cas. Uh.. Get comfy. I'll be back with some warm water. Stay here." Holding my hand out for him to stay, I quickly exit my room. Jogging over to the bathroom, pulling out a small bucket and some washcloths. Filling it with warm water I nod to myself. Walking back to my room, making sure that it doesn't spill.

Entering my room I stop in my tracks. Swallowing all the spit in my mouth. AWOOOOGA. A mental image of the old Disney movie plays in my head. The wolf from Rodger Rabbit panting like crazy as he stares at Jessica Rabbit.. The one woman who made me question my sexuality at the ripe age of 6!

Cas has his back turned to me as he sets his folded shirt down onto my desk.. He's shirtless. Sweet baby Jesus- Alright Emily. You've read plenty of wing kink fics.. But you will control yourself dammit! No matter if you're 'soulmates' or not! Have some class! Keep it in your pants till you've wined and dined him!

"Okay- uhm- Cas.. Uh.. let's do one wing at a time yea? Your right wing seems to be the worst, so let's start there I guess?" Castiel nods to me, moving to my bed, he kneels down on the edge. Crawling up slightly he lays face down, crossing his arms to allow himself to rest his head. Acting as a psuedo pillow. Tucking his left wings close to his vessel, he extends his right wings. Giving me full access. Grabbing my desk chair, I drag it over to Cas. Setting the bucket down next to it, I sit down.

Closing my eyes I silently praise Kai for giving me this opportunity. Praise the Cat. "Okay, let me know if I hurt you in any way or if you get uncomfortable." Castiel grunts in the affirmative. Alright, here we go. Holy thoughts.

Grabbing the warm wet cloth, I wring out the excess water back into the bucket. Gently grabbing ahold of his wing, I drag the cloth against the outer most feathers. Castiel gasps softly. Pure thoughts. Pure thoughts- Pure black gunk begins to come off his charcoal wings. Returning their once glossy shine to them. Dropping the rag back into the bucket I repeat the process.

Dragging the cloth up his wing, he shudders visibly, the muscles in his back tensing drastically. Taking a closer look, I see several feathers that are twisted. Grabbing them gently I turn them back around- Castiel groans gutterly, clenching his fists gripping right onto the sheets. Biting into the meat of my pillow that he apparently grabbed.

"Sorry Cas.." Rainbows, Unicorns, Lollipops- PURE THOUGHTS. I take it back Kai, this is TORTURE! I'm so fucking wet I'm shocked that there isn't a goddamn tidal wave! I mean come on! The noises he's making!

Standing up slightly I lean over the large wing to get to the fluffy part close to his back. Gently gliding the wash cloth against his wing he pants softly. Feeling movement near my legs I look down and notice that his hips are grinding into my bed.

Fuck you Kai. Looking closer to his wings. Trying hard to stay focused and on mission.. I see a large chunk of gunk imbedded in between his feathers.. at the roots close to his vessels back. Fuck he's gonna moan from this one.. Sliding my fingers through his feathers, I hear him groan a word softly. Burying his face into my pillow. Getting to the root I grab the black chunk, pulling it out I toss it into the bucket. Going back in to check that I got it all he- he growls..? Hips thrusting slowly against my bed.

Stepping back I take a look at his wing. "O-Okay.. I don't see any more on this one.. Uhm.. Other wing p-please?" Castiel's right wings slowly drags themselves back to his back. His left ones thrusting themselves out eagerly moving close to me, as if begging for similar attention.

Grabbing my bucket and chair, I move around his body. Sitting down I grab the cloth, beginning to clean off the black gunk once more. 'Kriff...' Castiel groans into the pillow, gripping onto it with all his strength.

Fucking hell, he has more gunk in his fluff than in his other wing.. sweet baby Jesus.. Lord forgive me.. Reaching my fingers into the dense fluff I wiggle them around. Trying to grab at the gunk- Castiel pulls away from the pillow moaning out loudly.

"KRIFF- AH- AHHH.." Castiel's hips push down into my bed as he cries out in pleasure. Fucking- FUCK YOU KAI! Adjusting in my seat, I feel that my my wetness has soaked my goddamn panties.. Goddammit.. Gonna have to change after this..

"I-I got it all!" Stepping back away from him I hold my hands close to myself. Knowing damn well I'm blushing like crazy.

Castiel lays on my bed, panting softly as he gathers himself. "T-thank you.. Emily.. uhm.. I need to go, but I will return." Castiel disappears abruptly with a whoosh.

Standing in the middle of my room, cheeks flaming and my cooch soaking my panties begging to be stimulated. "Fuck you Kai.. just.. damn.." Well.. that sure as hell confirmed that I have a thing for male moans.. is that a kink? Looking down at my bed.. "Wait a sec.. Is that..?" Walking closer I take a better look.. that was where his cro- "HE CAME ON MY BED?!" Groaning out loudly, throwing my head back. "So that's why he moaned so loud at the end.. Fucking- Dammit.. That's going in the bank.." Staring at the spot I blush even darker. Sighing softly I shake my head back and fourth. "My OCD is gonna kill me.. I need to change my sheets before I can masturbate.."

Walking closer to my bed, I grab the sheets, ripping them off the plush surface. Bundling them all up, making sure that I don't touch the wet spot.. Bodily fluids aren't as fun when you're cleaning up with germaphobia.. Grabbing the bucket as well, I walk out of my room. Making my way to the bathroom/laundry room.. Shaking my head side to side with grumpyness the entire time.

- 5 Minutes Later -

Finally making it back to my room, I close the door. Making sure to lock it.. Not that it would make a difference to an angel..

Walking to my newly sheeted bed, I drape my special squirt/cum catching towel down before I lay down. Rolling around I lay on my belly with my head over the side. Reaching under to grab my fun box.. Pulling it out I lay it on the bed, taking the top off. Reaching inside I grab my vibrator and dildo, setting them both beside me. Finally I can use them.. Plugging the vibrating wand in I lay back, holding my phone up.

Hm.. Deciding on opening pornhub. I log into my profile, lazily scrolling through my recommended for something that looks hot. Clicking on a video, I shove my headphones in. Laying back I watch the video for a while with.. no interest whatsoever. My cooch is not interested. Groaning I toss my phone away on the bed. Resting my arm over my eyes I decide to let my mind create the porn.. It's never failed me.

Envisioning Castiel laying naked on my bed, panting softly as his arms are bound above his head. Both legs tied to the bedframe. Castiel's leaking cock twitching as it bob's up and down. The tip a bright red as he begs me to cum, wiggling around against his restraints.

Smiling to myself I reach over, grabbing my vibrator setting it beside me. Grabbing my comforter I pull it up, covering my lower half just in case. Reaching down I push down my pants, leaving them around my ankles. Grabbing my vibrator I turn it on the lowest setting, setting it gently on my clit. Gasping softly I scoot up slightly on the bed. Making sure I can reach the switch with my hand.. wanting to prolong this orgasm as long as possible.

'Please-' Fantasy Castiel whimpers softly as his cock throbs with want. My fantasy self sits on the edge of the bed with a smile. Dragging my nails down his body, creating beautiful red lines.. Moving my hand to his cock, he whines with need. Wrapping my fingers around it, I stroke it slowly, dragging the heel of my palm against his aching cock. Fantasy Castiel let's out a breathy moan as he pulls at the restraints.

Grabbing my dildo I move it against my pussy to slick it up. Once it's good enough I slowly push it in all the way. Closing my eyes with a sigh, enjoying the familiar pressure of fullness. The tip of the toy nestled against my cervix.

After a moment of my vibrator resting on my cunt I feel the familiar tingling burn sensation, gasping as I flick the toy off. My body curls inwards as it cry's out for orgasm. Letting out a shuddering breath I take a moment to calm down.. before turning my vibrator back on, getting closer and closer to the edge- I turn it off quickly. "Fuck-"

"Emily.. please."

'That's not what you call me.' My mind self crosses her arms, staring down at Cas as he wiggles. His cock bouncing against his belly as he begs.

'mistress..' Castiel's voice rings out louder in my head. Startling me slightly due to the volume-

Gasping out in surprise I feel an odd warm sensation in my cunt- My walls clamp down on my dildo as the fiery lava of orgasm takes me by surprise. Arching my back I whimper out, holding my vibrator to my body. My dildo shoots out of my body, laying on the Tshirt soaking wet from my cum.

I feel my body shudder as my orgasm tapers off. Quickly turning off my vibrator I let go of it. Taking in big gulps of air I open my eyes. Holy shit.. I've never cummed that hard before... What in the fuck was that? Taking a moment to gather my thoughts. I shake it off.. it was weird.. but.. nope, don't think about it too hard. Must of been Kai or somethin..

Sitting up slightly I reach down to my box. Grabbing some special toy cleaner, making sure to also grab a wash cloth I have stored inside for just this purpose. I make sure to thoroughly clean my toy in my bed before returning to it's box. Tossing the cloth in the hamper to be cleaned. Well shit, now I'm all energized.. I need to do something... I mean.. I still need to bake Dean's pie right? Might as well do that after I clean up.

- One Hour Later - Kitchen -

Walking around the kitchen as I wait for the pie to bake. Having decided to make myself a pan of brownies.. with chocolate chips added in. The superior way to make brownies. My phone hooked up to a speaker. Music filling the entire bunker.. Having no idea where Cas went to, I'm all alone here.. I can firmly say that the others aren't gonna be happy.. Tough shit though, I'm an adult.

My emo phase playlist switches from one song to another. Being replaced by my favorite five finger death punch album that begins to play full blast. The familiar deep guitar riff makes me rock my head back and forth slightly. "ROUND ONE. SWEAR TO GOD, DO IT FOR FUN. JUST A DEAD MAN WALKIN WITH A DOUBLE BARREL SHOT GUN! AIN'T A SINGLE FUCKER LEFT TO FEAR, SEE THEIR LIPS MOVING BUT I DONT WANNA HEAAAR. SHOWDOWN. I ain't acting out for anybody. THROWDOWN. If I don't get some space. LAY DOWN. not in this life, or another.. IT'S A NIGHTMARE. and it's not going away... All I wanted, was your honesty... Something more than this, something more than mee-"

"Sugar?"

Jumping up in surprise I nearly fling oil all over myself. "God fucking dammit Gabriel-"

Turning around I see the arch angel, looking around the room confused. "Where's Cassie?"

"Dunno, I helped cleaned his wings and then he bailed." He must of been embarrassed..

"Oh..." Gabriel pause's, staring forward in silence. The large golden wings behind him shaking with jealousy. "Do you uhm.. do you know about-" Reaching a hand up to scratch the back of his head, he clears his throat.

"How sensitive they are? I had a theory, that was confirmed." Thank fucking god for Wattpad and Archive of our own... Blessed be my fellow Wing kink enjoyers..

"And you.. did it anyways?"

"Well.. I mean... yeah..? He's my friend, and I figured he felt uncomfortable to ask anyone else. I thought that's why they were dirty for so long." Grabbing the box of brownie mix, I look to see what else I need.

"Oh.. uh.. well the others are gonna be here in a little bit.. Can you call for Cas?" Gabriel clenches his fists as his wings shake behind him.

Turning around I stare at Gabriel with a raised brow. This dude has fucking a cosmic walkie talkie and he wants me to pray to him? "I mean.. sure..? But why can't you?"

"He's more likely to listen to you. Believe it or not." Gabriel shrugs with a smile.

Setting down the bowl I let out a breath, looking slightly upwards. "Cas? Can-"

"Emily...?" A soft whoosh fills the room, Cas stands in just his suit. Minus his signature trench coat. Okay. That's weird.

"There you are!" Holding a hand to my chest I exhale with relief. "You scared the shit outta me when you left so abruptly.. I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfort-"

"No, I should be the one apologizing.. I took advantage of your lack of knowledge of angel customs and anatomy.. If you wish to punish me, I shall accept it.." Ho-ho! I could think of a few ways I would punish you, naughty boy.. hehehe..

"U-Uh.. no need Cas. Water under the bridge." Heat rises to my cheeks as I clear my throat.

"Are.. are you certain..?" Castiel stares at me with confusion, his eyes squinting heavily.

"Well uh.. I had.. some knowledge.. more of a hypothesis really.. But um.. People from my world used to write stories about you guys.. Sexual stories-"

"And you read these stories kitten?" My eyes widen as I hear Lucifer's voice. I didn't even hear him woosh! Sneaky little shit!

"W-well uh.." I keep my eyes locked to the ground.

"No no. Go on, you've got my attention puddin." Gabriel leans forward with genuine intrigue.

A soft whoosh comes from behind me. That's gotta be Michael, thank fucking Chuck. "I apologize for arriving late. There was a problem within heaven that required my attention."

"It's fine! Let's just get this thing started huh?" I keep my hands busy by mixing up the brownie batter- Gabriel reach's around me and dips his finger into the dark brown mixture. I turn to look at him with wide eyes as he sucks his finger clean. Staring back at me directly into my eyes. Oh dear Neptune..

"So, you said you wanted to talk Kitten?" Lucifer leans against the kitchen counter, staring down into the bowl.

"Uh, yeah.. We need to figure this whole soulmate thing out.." I wave my hand around in the air as my other hand mixes. My eyes flicking to the oven timer to check on it.

"What's there to talk about? We are connected through our very grace into your soul." Michael stares at me with a look of confusion.

"No- I get that bit Mike. What im trying to say, is that I believe that you should all get to know me a bit better.. y'all know nothing about me. And all I know about you guys is from the show."

"Alright.. How do we go about that then?"

"I'll start I guess.. Uh.. I've been meaning to tell everyone something.. about me." Staring down into the bowl I take a deep breath. They need to know.. that I'm.. ya know.. "When I was born.. uhm.. I had um.. a mental disability.." Don't hate me.. and for the love of pie, don't think less of me.

"Okay...?" All of the angels lean forward with rapt attention. Looks of concern morphing onto their vessels faces.

"I have Autism Spectrum Disorder.." Grabbing the bowl I move past Luce to pour it into the greased up pan. Not wanting to look at their faces.

"What's that?" Lucifers face scrunches up even more.

"Every persons autism is different.. for me I have severe social anxiety and obsessive tendencies.. It's.. it's hard to explain." Resting my hands against the counter I stare at the metal.

"Is it curable?" Castiel pipes up, concerned for my well being.

"No. It's hardwired from birth, nothing an angel can fix.. plus I wouldn't want you to. I've been this way all my life, I don't know what kind of person I would become without it.."

Lucifer steps forward, wrapping his arms around me. Pulling me into his chest. "We love you the way you are Princess."

The rest of the boys stare at Lucifer with burning jealousy. "Okay! We need a system. I can't take the nasty looks." All of the boys straighten themselves, looking considerably embarrassed. "How about I spend time with one of you each day. Then we can alternate down a list?" The oven timer goes off, signaling to me that my pie is done. I move to scooch past Lucifer to grab it- only for him to reach into the oven with his bare hand. Pulling the scalding hot pan out and setting it on the oven top.

"Alright.. How do we decide the order then?" Lucifer scowls at his brothers. He's still incredibly pissed off that he has to share his mate with others.

"Fellas, follow me. Let us discuss this matter in another room.. We'll see you later Sugarplum!" Gabriel quickly walks out of the room with an arched brow. Waving to me as he exits.

The rest look at each other and follow the sugar crazed angel. Each of them giving me their respected goodbyes.

Okay... That was weird.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

5.2K 63 41
Disclaimer: I only own my OC. Supernatural and its characters belong to their rightful owners. They saved her. They gave her a home. They adopted he...
6.3K 225 23
He likes pain. He knows it's messed up, but he just can't help it, because when you're so used to something... you tend to start liking it.. well, th...
43K 688 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
4.8K 200 22
The Angel of Darkness, that's what she's called. The names Azriel and she is an angel...well she was until she got banned from heaven by her father...