The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽09᯽

9.6K 82 88
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"Can I invite Jere?" I ask as we were all in Jayla's room. "Sure." Jayla answers. "We do need one more boy in the group." Kylee says. "Yeah, no we don't." Jaden says making me furrow my brows. "What do you mean by that? Jeremiah is also your friend, too." I say turning to face Jaden.

"Yeah but we're the ogs, we don't need him to be in our group." Jaden says. "I'm also not an og and you guys took me in" I say. Is he trying to start a fight.

"We took you in cuz we like you, duh." Jaden answers, never looking at me. "Oh, and we don't like Jeremiah now?" I ask him. "No cuz he's probably out there fucking someone else and you know it." Jaden says calmly. "What is wrong with you?! And just because of that, I'm so going to invite him." I say leaving the room.
"So not cool dude." I hear Javon say to Jaden before I step more further away.

Yeah we need the dramatic exit.

I go in Javon's room and lay on his bed, clicking on Jeremiah's contact.

Jere ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harper
𝖧𝖾𝗒𝗒𝗒 𝖩𝖾𝗋𝖾, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉? 𝗑𝗑

Jere ❤️
𝖲𝗎𝗋𝖾. 𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 <𝟥

Harper
𝖸𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒. 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗉 𝗂𝗇 𝟤𝟢.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weird. He never said nothing like that when we hang out. Maybe Jaden's right.

Fuck Jaden.

You right.

He was a total bitch out of nowhere just because I wanted to invited my boyfriend, his friend, to go to the beach with us. I leave Javon's room and go back to Jayla's. "I said to Jeremiah that I was gonna be there in twenty. So let's be quick." I say making Jaden roll his eyes.

"Is there a problem?" I ask Jaden. "No ma'am." He answers grabbing his towel. "Good. Now let's go." I say as everyone gets up and grabs their shit. "Why didn't you help me dude?" I hear Jaden ask Javon when we're in the car. "Between couples you don't put a spoon or whatever it is that they say." I hear Javon speak back.

Me and Jaden, a couple? Ew, no, never, ever.

We get to Jeremiah's house and I send him a quick message, which he responds by showing up a few seconds later. "Hey babe!" I exclaim getting ou of the car and kissing him. "Hey love." He answers kissing back. "Damn bro, I would love for you to come with us but we don't have space for you." Jaden says sticking his head out of the front seat window.

"I can go on his lap, it's easier that way." I say giving Jaden a sweet fake smile. "Yeah man, whatever." Jaden mutters putting his head back in the car. "Let's go then." Kylee says as we open the door.

The ride was really silent and awkward because everybody knew what happened in the house between me and Jaden except for the Jere and he was just chilling.

"Here we are!" Jayla exclaims and we all leave the car. The tension between all of us got much less heavier by the second and at some point everybody was talking and messing around, except for Jaden.

Is he on his period or some?

We started off by playing volleyball, three against three and then, the boys grabbed us all and took us in the water because of our amazing win. And now we're all playing cards. "I won!" I scream dropping my cards and doing a happy dance. "Actually I did." Jaden said putting his cards down.

"No you didn't, shut up." I answer dryly sitting down again. "I'm so hungryy!" Javon whines laying down on his towel. "When are you not hungry?" Kylee mutters putting the cards in the their box. "There's a restaurant nearby." Jeremiah says. "Let's go eat then." I say and we all go.

We all grabbed our stuff and walked to the restaurant which wasn't too far away. When we got there, something really bad disappointed us.

The restaurant was fucking closed. "Fuck." Javon mutters looking into the place. "I can cook." I suggest. "Oh, my God, Yes! If your pancakes are like going to heaven and back then other shit might be also amazing." Javon says smiling at me. "What do y'all want to eat?" I ask.

"I really feel like eating some carbonara." Javon says and they agree. "That's easy." I speak back as we all walk in the car.

~᪥•᪥~

"I'll help putting the table." Jeremiah says grabbing some cutlery while Kylee took some plates. "Me and Javon are going to the pool." Jayla says and I see them run in the water. "Need some help?" Jaden asks walking in the kitchen. "Nope, you can go to the pool or whatever." I answer taking putting the pasta in the pan.

"We make a good cooking duo though." Jaden says resting on the counter in front of me. "I think I can find someone else." I tease. "Really?" Jaden asks smirking. "Really. Maybe...Daelo might do the job." I say finally looking at him.

He lets out a sigh and looks at me. "Look, I'm sorry, you can't be mad at me forever." He says getting closer to me. "I think I can Jaden." I say taking the pasta out of the pan into a big bowl. "That just came out of my mouth, I didn't mean it." He insists. "No, maybe you're right." I say stopping to give him a glance. "I'm not. You are amazing and funny, Jeremiah would be stupid to cheat on you." He admits getting closer and closer to me.

"Yeah, that won't stop me from being mad at you." I say moving a bit away from him. "I only said that because..." He hesitates. "Because?" I ask. "Because Ava broke up with me and I accidentally took it out on you and Jere. I'm so sorry Harper." Jaden finally says.

"Now that I know you meant that sorry, I will forgive you. You're lucky though." I say smirking. "Yes! I mean, totally understandable." He says making me laugh.

"Lunch is ready!" I shout leaving him alone in the kitchen with a stupid smile.

~᪥•᪥~
•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

She left and I couldn't stop the stupid smile that reached my mouth. This girl.

We all sat down on the table, Javon was in front of me, next to him was Harper and Jeremiah was next to me, Kylee was next to him and Jayla was in front of her.

We all started eating the amazing pasta that Harper made and God, this was completely delicious. "This is fucking amazing Harps." I say between bites. "Thanks." She says smiling at me. I smile back.

"It could be better though." Jeremiah says making Harper's smile fade for a second then come back. "Yeah, I'll make it better next time."

Bitch?

"No, Harper, this is amazing. Like, literally." I protest. "Yeah, he's right." The rest of the group agrees. "Uhmm, I think it's too salty." Jeremiah complains.

"Jaden it's okay, some people just don't like it that salty." Harper says making me stop from hitting this guy in the face. She takes her time cooking in the kitchen and this is what she gets? No thank you?

"Actually, I was with her in the kitchen and she almost didn't put any salt." I say back. "Well, whatever men, my mother's is better." Jeremiah mutters eating the rest of his food.

"It's okay." Harper whispers to me making me roll my eyes. We continued eating and talking like nothing happened, and I basically ignored everything Jeremiah said because he doesn't deserve my respect anymore.

I helped Harper with the dishes as the rest of the group was in the pool chilling. "Thanks for standing out for me over there Jaden. But if he didn't like it, he didn't like it. I can't do anything about it." Harper says, passing me a plate for me to put in the washing machine.

"It's his loss anyways." I mutter making her laugh. "Did you like it?" She asks. "God, you need to start cooking more in this house." I say making her smile. "Thank God someone liked it." She says making me turn to her. "Of course I did. Even if it was Cheetos buried in a watermelon, if it was made by you I would totally eat it." I say getting closer to her.

"Yeah?" She asks leaning into me as well. "Yeah." I mutter grabbing her waist as we were close enough. "Harper?" We hear Jeremiah shout for Harps. She quickly steps away from me and screams back. "In the kitchen!"

Seconds later, Jeremiah appears with his stuff on his hands. "I gotta go." He says. "Already?" Harper complains.

What do you mean "already?" We're lucky he's leaving.

"Yeah, my mom called." He says giving her a hug and a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow at school then." She says and he smiles giving her a peck on the lips.

Ew.

He leaves and Harper immediately drops her smile, letting out a huge sigh. "He's cheating on me." She says making me confused. "What?" I ask her. "I saw him texting a girl, and it wasn't normal "hey" text. It was a "hey babe" kind of text." She says. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask her. "Because...you would go and cause a scene. You were about to go on top of the table and punch Jeremiah just because he said my pasta was too salty." She mutter making me smile.

"It wasn't salty." I say back making her smile now. "What are you gonna do, though?" I ask her. "I'm gonna give it a week, see what I can find. Then, when summer starts, I'm going full on hot girl summer." Harper exclaims making me chuckle. "You guys wanna join us in the pool? The water is amazing." Javon asks joining us in the kitchen.

"Yeah sure." I say, looking at Harper as a signal for her to come with me. Javon drank the glass of water that he was so desperate for and the three of us went to the pool.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count : 1703

HEY BABESSSSSSS

Omg Jeremiah cheated, who knew?

I did. Haha.

ANYWAYS,

WE CAN SEE SOME SHIT GOING ON BETWEEN JADEN AND HARPER!!! WE NEED SHIP NAMES ASAP PEOPLE, AS-FUCKING-AP!

have fun and stay healthy babes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 585 26
is this what love feels like? jaden walton
69.7K 790 40
"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean"
93.6K 1K 15
you have been best friends with Jayla for like 6 years now witch you Javon and Jaden are really close friends now you have been for years now you alw...
57.2K 429 30
Y/n is moving to Atlanta. What happens the first day at school? Why is she so popular? Why is her neighbor kinda...