The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽05᯽

11.8K 102 30
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑱𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

Ava couldn't come to the skatepark but that was fine by me, she's been very weird these past days and I feel like I need some space.

We were all going to the skatepark, and by we I mean, almost the whole baseball team, some of Jayla's friends and of course, Javon and Harper.

Speaking of Harper, she was talking to the best catcher of the team, Jeremiah. Since when do they know each other? They're too close, let me fix that.

"Hey , how's everything going here?" I say going in the middle of both of them, wrapping my arms around their necks. I can see Harper's clearly pissed. "Oh nothing really, we were just trying to get to know each other a bit more." Jeremiah says never taking his eyes from Harper's "Jaden leave them alone and go fucking annoy someone else!" I hear Jayla scream and roll my eyes.

I go back to the rest of the baseball team as we were getting close to the skatepark.

"So Harper, you told me you knew how to skate. I can only believe you when I see it." Jeremiah challenges her and the as soon as the baseball team heard that, they all started cheering for her to go and show what she can do.

I'm interested now.

"That would be a lot of fun but I didn't bring my skateboard, I'm sorry." She apologised smiling. "It's okay, I got you!" One of the guys says taking out a skateboard and giving it to her.

"No excuses anymore Harper." Jeremiah says making her giggle. "Okay then." She says and starts skating. I didn't know shit that she was doing cuz I'm not a professional when it comes to knowing about skate but, she was amazing.

She could do a lot of stuff and I was really shocked. I mean, everybody was. Five minutes pass and she returns to us, making us all cheer. "That was cool." one guy says. "You got a talent, Harps." I say making her laugh.

The rest of the afternoon, we skated, talked and made stupid shit. It was sunset time and we were all gathered in a circle watching the sunset. Some were talking with each other and what really got my eye was Jeremiah and Harper talking. Again. But this time, her head was resting on his shoulder and his hand was wrap around her waist.

AY, AY, AY.

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"So What do you think?" Jeremiah asks. "That would be lovely." I answer making him smile. "Wait, but at what time?" I ask him. "Seven?" He suggests. "Seven it is." I agree. "Guys, we're going home." Jayla says as the twins were both waiting in the car. "Can you take me home?" I ask her and she nods smiling.

I say my goodbyes to Jeremiah and get in the front seat next to Jayla. "So you and Jeremiah, huh?" Jayla asks with a sassy voice. "Nooo." I say covering my face with embarrassment. "Nah, I saw you guys." Javon joins in the convo. "Tell me right now. Everything." Jayla says glancing at the road and then me.

"He might've or might've not invited me to a date this weekend and-" "Oh My God, Oh My God!" Javon and Jayla both exclaim excitedly. "It's not a big deal." "Yeah no, it's definitely a big deal, when's the date exactly?" She asks. "Friday night." I answer back. "Yeah you're coming over Friday after class." Javon says.

"Oh and Jaden, since your friends with him, you should try to get them to date. That would be so cool!" Jayla exclaims. Woah calm down girl.

"Yeah, whatever." Jaden answers never taking his eyes from his phone. What's wrong with him?

"Sure." I giggle. "Here's your stop ma'am." Jayla says stopping in front of my house before parking the car. "Okay, see y'all tomorrow." "See ya." They say. Except for Jaden, who just lifts his head up, never looking at me of course.

"Bye Jaden." I say taking the advantage of his window being open and slapping the back of his head. "Ouch! Bitch." I heard him mutter. "Love you too dickhead." I mutter back walking to my house.

~᪥•᪥~

The week passed really fast and everything was great, I was getting closer to Jeremiah and I can't wait for our date tonight, Jayla is letting me borrow a dress and everything. The only thing that bothers me is Jaden. He's been rude and distant this week and I haven't seen him with Ava as many times as before.

"Miss Harper!" The maths teacher exclaims. "Uhm?" I mutter lifting my eyes from the little dick that I was drawing on Javon's table. "May I ask you what are you doing?" The teacher proceeds. "Just...looking at the information in the manual." I shrug my shoulders normally. "In who's manual? Both yours and Javon's manuals are in your bags, or probably at home." He continues and I look at my table.

Oh.

"Well Uhm." Javon tried to speak up. "It's not the first time this happens, Harper and Javon, both to the principal's office now." The teacher says calmly. "What the...?" I mutter with the same expression as Javon's. "Go." The teacher orders. "Okay." I exhale, grabbing my stuff and leaving the class with Javon following me.

As soon as the door closes behind us, he exchange glances and start dancing. Like, actually dancing of pure happiness.

Seconds later, we found some of the guys from the baseball team doing stupid shit around the hallways. And of course Jaden and Jeremiah were there, clearly skipping class. "Jaden what are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in arts right now?" I ask. "The teacher's not here today so we're leaving early, wanna join us?" Jaden asks.

"Actually dude, she needs to get ready for our date tonight." Jeremiah says looking at me with his blue eyes. "You guys are going on a date?" Jaden asks as if I wasn't talking about it with his sister yesterday in the car. "Yeah, I told you." I say furrowing my brow. "Oh. Yeah. I remember now." Jaden says, his smirk slowly fading. "Well, see you guys later, we have to go to the principals's office." Javon says grabbing my arm.

"Why?" Jeremiah asks. "Dumb reason." Javon shortly answers leaving them standing there. "You do know the office is the other way, right?" I ask him. "We're going home. Jayla is already done with her classes for today so she's probably there. Who gives a fuck about the principal?" He asks smiling at me. "Not me." I giggle.

We both leave school with a big smile on our faces.

~᪥•᪥~

"This one?" I ask doing a little twirl, trying to show Javon and Jayla the whole dress. "Nop, looks like you're going to a club." Javon says taking his eyes from his phone. "Uhhh!" I whine getting back in the bathroom. "What about this one?" I ask jumping out of the bathroom, doing a little pose. "No- where are you even going?" Jayla asks. "I don't know but it's too hot for me to wear this dress anyways." I mutter going back to the bathroom.

"He should've just invited you during summer vacation! There's only one week left!" Jayla screams from her room. "Men!" I scream back putting the last dress that Jayla gave me.

I swear to God, it's always the last dress.

"This one?" I ask and both Jayla and Javon's eyes lit up. "Ding, ding, ding! We got ourselves a winner!" Javon exclaims dropping his phone on the bed. "Thand God." Jayla mutter making me laugh while I checked myself out.

The chosen dress😍 it's summer and it's 7pm so yeah

"It's a bit short but I love it." I say finally turning to them. "Oh my God you looks gorgeous, when is he picking you up?" Jayla asks. "In like twenty." I say looking at my phone.

"Ok that's good enough." Jayla says.

Those twenty minutes passed by too fucking fast to be honest. Jeremiah's car was already parked outside, waiting for me. "Guess what me, bye y'al." I say hugging Jayla and Javon. "Have fun and I want you at home at least at one. If you need me to come pick you up just text me and I will come flying." "Okay momm." I joke.

"You know our safety word, right?" Javon asks. "Yup, beetlejuice." I say and he smiles. "They grow so fast." I hear Javon joke.

I open the front door and step outside, making sure to close it on my way out. I quickly get in the car and Jeremiah greets me with his sweet smile. "You look beautiful madam." He said, clearly checking me out. "You don't look bad yourself, mister." I reply as we drive off.

Here we go, beetlejuice.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1490

HEY HOTIESSSSSS

O-M-G I HAVE SUCH A GREAT IDEA FOR THIS DATE YALL HAVE NO IDEAAAAAAA!!!!!

you already know the drill, stay healthy and hot besties.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 20 14
You move to Atlanta Georgia And your the new girl then you meet the Walton's and you get along with Everyone but Jaden. read to find out What happen...
112K 825 35
You and your family just moved to Atlanta. You have a twin brother (Sam) he plays baseball. Your dad (Mark) is a boxing coach. Your mom (Rose) is an...
93.6K 1K 15
you have been best friends with Jayla for like 6 years now witch you Javon and Jaden are really close friends now you have been for years now you alw...
985K 8.5K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton 🤍⚾ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...