The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

By sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton More

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽01𖧷
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽04᯽

12.5K 117 208
By sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"IT'S ABOUT DRIVE, IT'S ABOUT POWER. WE STAY HUNGRY WE DEVOUR." My dad walks in my room with a huge JBL speaker while singing the lyrics to his song. "Dad, stop!" I scream covering my face with my pillow.

"C'MON HARPER IT'S ABOUT DRIVE AND POWER, WAKE UP!" My dad screams leaving the speaker next to my bed and running out the room. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU DWAYNE THE FUCK JOHNSON!" I scream from my room. "Language!" I hear him scream back from downstairs.

If he's going to wake me up like this for the rest of the school year, I'm going to drop out and be a stripper.

I slowly get out of bed and do my things before I could go downstairs. "I didn't help him, he did it on his own." My mother says as soon as I got in the kitchen. "Good morning mum." I say kissing and hugging her. "Good morning crock." I say slapping the back of his head. "Ouch." "That did not hurt you're just being dramatic." I say sitting down in front of him.

"Did you like my playlist? It's for good vibes." Dad asked as I grabbed my toast. "Yeah, I think you should add some more things though." I joke giving him a fake smile. "Anyways, I have to go to the studio so mom is taking you to school." He said taking a sip from his coffee. "No! Dad, c'mon, please. I love your car." I say gluing my hands together as if I was praying.

"Wow, I love you too." My mom says smirking and sitting down next to my dad. "I love you too Harps but I have to go. Plus, you can tell your girly stuff to mom!" He says excitedly after kissing my mom good morning.

"True." I answer. "Let's go then!" I say excitedly. We all leave at the same time but my dad goes to the opposite side of ours. I look at the Walton's house and see that their car wasn't there no more so that means they're already off to school.

"So, you and Jaden, huh?" Mom asks focusing on the road. "Ew, no! Never! Ew! Imagine, no!" I scream making gagging sounds. "Yeah, sure." My mom mutters laughing. "What are you saying, Angelina Jolie Johnson?" I ask. "Well, I see how that boy looks at you. It's not normal." She says, never taking her eyes off the road.

"Yeah, right mom. He has a girlfriend
anyways." I mutter looking outside. "If you say so." My mom says smiling. "What you smiling for?" I ask with a smirk. "We're here!" She exclaims ignoring my question. "Okay, byee!" I say opening the door and leaving, making sure to close it on my way out.

"Fuck." I mutter as I check the time. 08:15. Already five minutes late, and it's Science now and Javon told me he's not the best. I run through the empty hallway until I get to the right classroom. "Good morning, sorry I'm late." I say out of breath. "Good Morning Miss Johnson, care to explain why you're late?" "Uhmm, traffic?" I answer with hesitation.

"You live five minutes away from the school." He says. Stalker much? "Im sorry teacher, but how are you supposed to know?" I ask him. At this point, I could feel the whole class looking at us. "Let's say I'm a big fan of the Johnson's family." He jokes. "Now go sit down, and next time, don't interrupt my class." He continues

"If you wanted an autograph, just needed to ask." I mutter making the Walton twins cover their mouths to contain their laughs. What did you say?" The teacher asks. "Nothing." I answer sitting down next to my friend, Denise.

"He's a real pain in the ass." I whisper to her. "Damn right he is." She whispers back opening her book in the page the teacher just asked us to.

"Hey." I hear Javon whisper in front of me. "What?" I whisper back. "Is everything okay over there?" The teacher asks looking at us. "Yup. He just needs a pencil." I say back smiling. "He could ask for a pencil to his colleague that's sitting right next to him, don't you think?" "Yeah, sorry teacher." Javon now says making the teacher face the board again.

As soon as he turns, Javon passed me a paper.

What are you doing after school?

He had written.

Probably going to talk to the volleyball coach, why?

I write and pass it back to him. After a few seconds, he passed it back.

Wanna go to the skatepark with us? We're going with some others friends so you'll get to know our group?

I read it and write back.

Sure, meet me at the entrance later then.

And that was the last time the paper passed in between us.

𖧷•-----•𖧷

It was already lunch time so like always, we all sat down together, sharing food with each other. "So Harper, do you fancy someone in the school already?" Jayla asks stealing one of my fries. "I haven't talk to a lot of people yet so no." I say smirking. "Oh babes, if you look around, there are plenty of boys here that, if you said "let's go?" They  say "yes,please.". You are gorgeous." Jayla says making Javon nos in agreement.

"Oh and about the skatepark thing, I just need to go get my skateboard, I left it at home." I say looking at Javon. "Yeah, no problem." Javon says back with a smile. "Oh so we're going to the skatepark later? That's great cuz I'm meeting this cute guy there and I don't want to go alone." Kylee says making me giggle. "Of course we'll go with you." I say.

Jaden has been quiet. Probably cuz Ava won't give him time to speak as she keeps kissing him. She looks like a bad kisser, not gonna lie.

"You guys coming with us?" I ask Jaden and Ava. "Where?" Ava asks annoyed. "Over the rainbow, to the skatepark of course." Jayla says. "Yeah, sure." Jaden decided do speak now. "Oh, Jayla and Kylee, can you come with me to the volleyball coach's office so I can join the team?" I ask them. "Oh My, God, of course." They both exclaim.

"Why do you do so many stuff?" Ava asks with her little annoying voice.

And why do you care?

Nice one.

"Why not?" I ask back. "Well, you should have more time for your friends. Or then you could actually get a boyfriend." She answers. "Oh darling, I don't need someone to keep my mouth busy. Now you, you totally do. With all due respect, what are you still doing sitting with us? Read the room. No one likes you here." I say calmly.

"Damn." Javon whispers. "Look just cuz you  walked in this city with a great and famous family doesn't mean you own this place." She tells me, looking at me with a weird ass face. "I walked here yesterday and everybody in this table prefers me over you. I'm sorry but this is not the place for you. Good convo though." I say turning back to the rest of the table. "Whatever. Let's go Jadey Jaden."

JADEY JADEN?!?  BAHAHAHAHAHA

And did Jaden follow her like a lost puppy? Of course he did! "Ugh! For how long have you guys been having to take care of this babe?" I ask the other two Walton's. "Maybe five months." Jayla says. "It's been two days and I can't with her." "She's been really annoying and boring this last two months." Denise says scrolling through her phone. "Well, the bell's about to ring. See y'all later." I say grabbing my shit and leaving.

I check my schedule and now I have...English. I don't think I have English with neither Jaden or Javon...great.

I mean, I get to no more people anyways so that's fine. And what's even better, I leave before the bell rings and still had to run so I wouldn't be late. And I still walked in three minutes late. "Sorry Mrs. Kelsey." I walk in class without breath. "Its okay miss Johnson, just sit down next to Jeremiah." She says giving me a sweet smile.

Yes!! A teacher that's actually nice!

"At least the teacher's not a pain in the ass." I mutter sitting down. "Can you believe she's married to the science teacher? Unbelievable." The boy next to me whispers back. "No way. The bald one that doesn't know what smiling is?" I gasp. "Yup, that one." He confirms laughing.

"I'm Harper." I say letting my hand out. "Jeremiah." He says back shaking my hand. "I already know who you are, everybody's talking about you. Harper Johnson, right?" He asks. "Yup. The one and only." I smile at him. "Are you like the Jeremiah Fisher from that series?" I joke smiling.

To be honest, he really looked like him. But a younger version. He had a dirty blond hair, blue eyes that stare into your soul and a cute smile.

"No one has ever told me that." He laughs. "Really? You very much look like him." I continue saying. "Actually, Fisher, do you wanna join me and my friends and come with us to the skatepark later? It would be fun." I ask him. "Yeah, I was already planning on going with some other friends so I'll meet you there." He says writing something on a piece of paper.

"Here, you can have my phone number, just in case." He gives me the small paper, always with that gorgeous smile that looked amazing on him. "That was smooth." I say folding the paper and putting it in my purse. "Well thank you Johnson. See you later, yeah?" He says getting up and leaving me there sited.

I didn't even realise the class was over.

Hopefully, I only had two classes left to go and was now walking to the coach's office with both Kylee and Jayla. "Hey girls!" He says as soon as we walk in the office. "Hey coach!" We all day back. "I'm here to join the volleyball team." I say giving him a smile. "Oh don't worry, your mother took care of that this morning miss Johnson, go have fun and see you all next Monday." The coach says giving me a smile.

Thank God.

"Okay, thank you so much." I say as we all leave the office. "That was quick." Kylee says. "Let's go to the skatepark?" I ask. "Don't you need your skateboard?" Jayla asks. "I'll ask someone for one when I feel like skating, it's okay." I say and we all leave the school running.

We meet Javon and Jaden at the entrance of the school with some couple of friends. And that's when I spot the dirty blonde Fisher guy. "Hello stranger."

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1830

HEY BABESSSSSS

Ong we just met Jeremiah Fisher 😍🫶🏼

OMG AVA IS JUST SO ANNOYING 😭😭😭😭😭 she should jump off a bridge ngl

Let's see what happens in the skatepark, shall we?

Have fun and stay healthy y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 8.4K 123
The title says it all!! Cute, happy, romantic, and amazing Imagines/one-shots of the one and only Jaden Jdub Walton 🤍⚾ Started: 8/8/2022 Ended: 31/1...
112K 825 35
You and your family just moved to Atlanta. You have a twin brother (Sam) he plays baseball. Your dad (Mark) is a boxing coach. Your mom (Rose) is an...
39.1K 260 39
Images of being friends/ dating the Walton's
3.8K 62 8
A semi famous teen finds a familiar face in her comments..