The boy next door// JADEN WAL...

De sweetmoonwithcoke

"I think I'm starting to like the idea of you living right next to me. The boy next door- Jaden Walton Mai multe

~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨~
᯽02᯽
᯽03᯽
᯽04᯽
᯽05᯽
᯽06᯽
᯽07᯽
᯽08᯽
᯽09᯽
᯽10᯽
᯽11᯽
᯽12᯽
᯽13᯽
᯽14᯽
᯽15᯽
᯽16᯽
᯽17᯽
᯽18᯽
᯽19᯽
᯽20᯽
᯽21᯽
᯽22᯽
᯽23᯽
᯽24᯽
᯽25᯽
᯽26᯽
᯽27 ᯽
᯽28᯽
᯽29᯽
᯽30᯽
᯽31᯽
᯽32᯽
᯽33᯽
᯽34᯽
᯽35᯽
᯽36᯽
᯽37᯽
᯽38᯽
᯽39᯽
᯽40᯽
᯽41᯽
᯽42᯽
᯽Thank you ᯽

᯽01𖧷

18.5K 145 170
De sweetmoonwithcoke

•᪥𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽᪥•

"I'M THE HIGHEST IN THE ROOM." I sing loudly in my room. Travis Scott cures my depression. I just moved to Atlanta and the first thing I did was grab my huge JBL speaker and blast some music all over my big ass room.

The only thing my room has at the moment is a huge bed that we bought and asked to put here before we got here. The walls were a bright pastel purple that I didn't plan on changing and there was a beautiful lamp hanging from the white ceiling. Big boxes were everywhere in the room and I was trying to put everything in order.

My dad helped me with my desk and with the heavy stuff and I just had to organize it. I got the biggest room in the house and it had a medium size closet and a bathroom just for me. I already loved the room.

"SO I FUCKED YOUR BITCH YOU FAT MOTHERFUCKER. WEST SIDE." I sing along 2Pac while I'm trying to put my new LED lights all around my ceiling. I was moving my arms so I could continue putting the lights when the chair I was using to reach the ceiling moved aggressively, making me fall. "Fuck." I mutter to my self as my ass really hurt. Then something caught my attention.

I got up and looked at the huge window I had close to my bed. I could see the neighbour's room from here. I didn't even realised that this window was here before, I only realised now that I had a great vision for someone's room. A guy's room. And there the boy was, playing a game on his PlayStation with I think was his brother as they looked alike. I could see he was wearing a black hoodie with some shorts and his hair was a fluffy brown. I could only see his side profile but it was enough for me to know that he was cute.

Really cute.

I got up and after a few minutes, I continued putting the lights. Some hours passed and I was done with most of the room, I only needed to put my clothes in the closet. "Harper, dinner's ready!" My mom screamed from downstairs. I turned off my speaker and ran downstairs. We all sat down on the table and started eating. "Mc Donald's, really?" I say laughing. "Harper I can't cook yet, I don't have everything that I need in the kitchen and you know." My mom answered. "Yeah, and what's wrong with Mc Donald's? I heard most teenagers like it." My dad said making me laugh. "So, do you like your room?" Mom asks me. "Yeah, It's huge I love it." I say. "I already got you in school so get ready to start tomorrow." My dad says. "Oh my God, it's gonna be so embarrassing, I don't know anyone there." I whine closing my eyes.

"Oh you're gonna love it Harps." My dad says. "Dwayne, don't call her that she hates it." My mom said. I look at my dad and he rolls his eyes at me. I smirk and wink at him.

We finished dinner and I went upstairs, putted my pjs on and brushed my teeth, putting my brown hair on a bun and doing my skin care quickly. I laid down and tried to sleep but I just couldn't. So I thought, why not put all my clothes in my closet right now?

I got up and silently opened the two huge boxes that were filled with my clothes. I sighed and started taking them and organising them on top of my bed. It took me more than 1 hour to make little piles and my room was covered with clothes, from my desk to my bed to the floor. I got up and decided what I was going to hang and what I was going to put in the little shelves.

I hanged dresses, pants, jackets and putted my shorts, swimming suits, tops, shirts and underwear on the shelves. Then, on the lower shelves I putted my shoes. At the end of the closet, there was a big mirror that you could open and put your jewellery in. So, that's what I did. I grabbed all my jewellery and putted it in there. This took me at least 2 hours. It was now two in the morning and I was sitting down on a small couch that I put next to my big window. I looked outside and the boy was laying on his bed that was placed next to his window.

I could see that he was talking to someone, maybe his sibling. He turned the lights off and turned to my window's direction to close the blinds. Then he spotted me.

He smiled and waved at me, making me smile as well. I waved and he closed the blinds.

Cute, cute, cute.

I shouldn't be all worked up over this guy, he might have a girlfriend, he's so pretty. Plus, I don't know this dude. He might be gay, I don't know.

I slapped my forehead. "What the fuck?" I mutter to myself. I eventually close my blinds and went to bed.
———————————

"Wake up Harpy Harps!" My dad screamed, taking the blanket aggressively from my grip. "Oh lord." I mutter to myself, covering my face with my pillow. "Wake up, you're gonna be late!" My dad screams again, opening the blinds. "Ay, ay, ay." I whisper sitting down. "Take a shower and be downstairs in five." My dad says leaving. "I can't do everything in five minutes-" I try to tell my dad but he closes the door.

I sigh and get up, walking slowly to the bathroom. I took a shower and did all of the boring shit that I needed to do, grabbing my bag and walking downstairs. "That was twenty minutes, Harper Johnson." I dad says as I walk in the kitchen. "Leave the girl alone." My mom tells my dad. "Yeah, leave the poor kid alone Crock." I say smiling, getting a roll of eyes from my dad. "Good morning darling." My mom says kissing my forehead. "Good morning mom." I answer, sitting down on the big table next to my father.

"Excited?" My dad asks me. "Yay." I say sarcastically. "Cmon, you're going to love it." My mom says sitting in front of us. "Yeah right." I say sipping my cappuccino.

Minutes later, me and my dad were both in the car leaving for school. "I feel like I'm about to throw up." I say looking at the houses outside. "Don't be such a drama queen, I didn't raise you like that. You are a strong women that can take a small change of schools. Shut it." My dad tells me. "Now go, shine like your father." My dad says jokingly. "Don't flatter yourself, Dwayne Johnson." I say smiling.

"Oh My God, is that Dwayne Johnson?!" I hear some girls exclaim behind me. "That's my cue to leave." He says putting his sunglasses on and quickly leaving. Oh fuck.

I walk in the big building and the previous girls that saw me leaving the car are following behind me like some fucking stalkers. They don't even try to hide it. I make a quick turn and walk in my class, maths.

"Oh just in time." The teacher says looking at me with a sweet smile. Here we go. "Hello class! Attention! Josh, stop doing that!" The teacher screams trying to put order in the class. this is awkward. The class eventually calmed down and the teacher started talking again. "This is our new student, Harper Johnson. Be nice and help her as it is her first day." The teacher says loudly to half of the class that was paying attention.

I walked and spotted a empty chair next to a girl in the last row. "Hey, can I sit here?" I ask the girl. "Of course!" She exclaims. I sit down and take my book. "I'm Denise." She says smiling at me. "Harper, nice to meet you." I say. "You're lucky you're in this class, we have pretty famous people here." She says out of nowhere. "Really?" I ask, curious to know who has a similar life to mine. "You know this two kids in front of us?" She mutters quietly. They looked identical, except one had more hair than the other. They were both talking or to some girls or to their group of friends.

"What's wrong with them?" I ask. "They are completely famous. The Walton family. Jayla, Jaden and Javon are the most popular kids in the school." She continued quietly. "Why are they so famous again?" I ask. "Actors." She answers simply.

They looked like two cool and popular guys as they were surrounded by a bunch of girls and guys. "Sit down class, focus Jaden." The teacher says and everybody sits down and Jaden stops talking to the girl sitting on the table next to his.

He looks familiar...

The class finished and I left with Denise to her locker. "Do you have a locker already?" She asked as I was waiting for her to take all her needed books. "Yeah it's number Uh.... 371?" I say trying to read the numbers written on the key. "Lucky you, you're between the Walton twins." She said happily. "You're obsessed girl, calm down." I laugh.

"Well go on, go get your things from your locker." She said. I left and went to my locker which wasn't really far away from Denise's. I got there and both of the twins' lockers were opened. I opened mine between them two and started grabbing my stuff. I took my phone out and checked my next class. Arts. "Shit, I fucking hate arts." I mutter to myself. "I hate it too, why do we even need it if we're not gonna be the next Picasso? No offence though." The boy with short hair said next to me. I laughed at what he said and closed my locker.

"Javon, nice to meet you." He said with a sweet smile. "Harper, nice to meet you too. I've heard so many things about you Javon." I say making him giggle. We talked about random things slowly making our way to the art classroom.

ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ~~ꕥ

Word count: 1725

HEY BABESSSS

First chapter is out, hope you guys liked it cuz I know I did.

Anyways,

JD AND DWAYNE WOULD BE SUCH GREAT FRIENDS IRL AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE.

BYE BABES, STAY HOT MY FRIENDS!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

57.2K 429 30
Y/n is moving to Atlanta. What happens the first day at school? Why is she so popular? Why is her neighbor kinda...
80.3K 724 21
IN WHICH she was his siblings best friend so they had to like each other or atleast tolerate each other. jaden walton x fem oc acquaintances to lover...
93.1K 570 27
What happens when a new family moves into your neighborhood? This is a fanfic about Javon, no explicit smut.
112K 825 35
You and your family just moved to Atlanta. You have a twin brother (Sam) he plays baseball. Your dad (Mark) is a boxing coach. Your mom (Rose) is an...