Camp Cretaceous (Brook X Read...

By Phirgelt1

An island with wild reptiles from the dead, dinosaurs. Stuck at this failed amusement park are 6 kids survivi... More

Chapter 1
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Question
Result
News

Episode 5

728 26 4
By Phirgelt1

Y/n P.O.V

As me and others were tracking through the woods, clothes and everything became dirty until we heard Ben scream causing a chain reaction of screams. "Sorry, I stepped on a twig" He apologized quickly. Soon we all started to complain minus Darius.

"Were all on edge, and lost" Yas added to Darius' sentence. "Yeah, weve been out here for a while now." Sammy added to the concept. "Darius, we sure were still heading towards the park?" "Well, wed be sure if I still had my phone, because it has a GPS, a compass app and is also a phone!" Brook yelled in Sammy's face. "Sammy didn't steal your phone!" Yas came to Sammy's defense. "Brook, calm yourself. You're judging too quickly you have no proof" I told her. Soon she layed off but was still ticking like a timebomb waiting to explode.

"My fellow campers, chill!" Kenji announced loudly. "What we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. Since I'm obviously the leadership material I'll do this And my first degree as a leader is for everyone to stop talking and just listen to Darius." "Huh", Daruis questioned. Soon Kenji put his arm on Darius and started to loudly whisper to him.

"So, which way, Darius?" Kenji exclaimed. Soon we were all looking at him. "Please, youre just trying to cover up the fact that you're lost, too, Mr. VIP." Brooklyn complained. "None of us know where we are." Brooklyn continued. "I know where we are!" Darius yelled. "Classic" I commented. "Were by the Carnotaurus paddock! I thought this place looked familiar." He continued. "And we're all going to be dead." I said coldly.

Soon we started to walk again through tall grass. "I remember the fence The broken, ripped-down fence." Darius said in a high pitched voice. "That means That means Toro is out here with us." Ben said coldly with a hint of scaredness. "Now we have to deal with the indominus and Toro." Darius muttered. "Hold up. How do you know about Toro?" Darius asked. "We all know. Kenji told us, like, the day after it happened." "He honestly couldn't keep a secret to save his life." Me and Jas replied.

Soon a sad smile formed on his face. "In my defense, me saving you was super cool.." Darius sighed and continued "We know this enclosure is due north of the main park. So, if we keep going that way, well hit the visitors center. Were sure to find Dave and Roxie, or someone else there in charge." "Yes! Exactly what I was thinking, as leader, which I am. Follow me!" Kenji said and started to walk ahead with some of us following him.

"I don't think finding an adult is going to help. A terrifying, camouflaged dinosaur trashed our camp. No way they have a plan for that." Ben exclaimed, "Ben, I know it's scary, but this is Jurassic World. Dealing with dinosaurs is what they do." "They didn't deal so well back at their first park did they?" "Ay! Slow pokes hurry up before you two get separated from the rest of the group!" I called. Soon Ben ran over to me and Darius started to walk over and we continued going onward.

"The Indominus rex was here." Sammy said, "Predators don't kill prey and then just leave without feeding. This this isn't right." Darius stated. "That's because it's not killing for food, it's killing for sport." I called. Soon we heard a low noise coming from the bushes. All of us gasped and as it got louder we started to back away slowly. Then ran faster and scattered to different hiding places.

Soon Ben came out of hiding after seeing Bumpy again and started to cuddle each other. "Drooly and smelly", Kenji stated. "Lucky for Bumpy the indominus didn't catch her". I stated. "How do you even know thats the same dinosaur?" Kenji asked, "her big head bump. Dr. Wu said shes asymmetrical, but he's wrong that it's bad. And so what if she is asymmetrical? There's nothing wrong with being different, or bumpy," Ben replied. "Cute", I muttered.

"Or getting tired after reading an overly thrilling book! And maybe if her parents had listened to her, she wouldn't have come here and gotten attacked!" "No longer cute", I muttered.

"As fun as this reunion is, shoulnt we keep moving south?" Kenji suggested, "Im not spending another hour walking through the jungle, hoping that we don't run into the indominus. We need a new plan." Brooklyn said. "Uh, yeah, obviously we need a new plan. So I had Darius figure out a new one. Lay it on us, bro." Kenji told us. "Okay" Darius said and started to think. "So, uh we need to find somewhere safe close by. If camp is that way, and the park is that way Isn't Dr. Wus field genetics lab near here? You guys went on the tour. Does this area look familiar?" Darius asked the others after evaluating the situation.

"Um.. Yeah. Y-Yeah. I think it might be over that way." Sammy replied, Then Yas added on "That seems right." Soon Darius got a smile on his face and with an energetic tone. "Great! Thats where we should go. There's bound to be an adult there who can help us or tell us what to do. Right?" Soon at the end the worry came back. "We better hope so or else we're toast." I stated, soon a faint roar could be heard. We all gasped. "Fine, whatever! Let's just go to the lab. As long as we are moving away from that." Brooklyn yelled to no one in particular.

"What about bumpy?" Ben asked, "she's a dinosaur, bro. She belongs out here in the wild." Kenji stated, "And she'll just slow us down. We gotta go now." Jas added on. And we are off. Soon we were called to stop when Darius noticed Ben wasn't with us. As he pointed that out we saw him trying to get bumpy to come with us. Darius had cleared his throat to get Ben's attention. "Hey. How's it going dudes?" "Ben, are you hiding bumpy in that bush?" Darius asked. Soon Bumpy had knocked Ben down after trying to hide her in the bushes.

"How did she get here?" Ben asked. "We don't have time for this! There are dinosaurs eating people out here, and bumpy can't keep up!" Jas yelled at him, losing her temper. "She can move faster. Ankylosauruses run fast. Right, Darius?" "When they're fully grown, mabey, but she's jus"t "A baby" I added for Darius, soon bumpy was on the ground snoring away. "Wow! Yeah, total speed demon. Say goodbye, Ben." Kenji said as the rest of us started to walk on ahead.

"No!" Ben yelled at us then we turned around to look at him. "You say hello, because she is coming with us! So there!" "Ben, you're not thinking this through. Bumpys too slow" Brooklyn stated what was said already. "Then then well put her in the van!" Ben replied. "What van?" Sammy asked. "That one", Ben stated and pointed.

Soon we were by the Van ''It's an ACU transport! Asset containment unit. Got the tour of their HQ. Super hardcore dino trapping security dudes." Kenji explained. "Where are they?" Darius asked, "Is that a tablet?" Brooklyn said, getting excited pushing us to get to it. Soon we had all got on. "Now we have a vehicle, a tablet, and a radio. What did they tell us? Oh, right. Come on, channel six."

"Dave, Roxie! Can y'all hear us?" Sammy spoke into the radio. No reply. "And of course this doesn't have communication enabled. Because you know what? Why would it?" Brooklyn complained. "If i had my phone" Brooklyn started, "ENOUGH! There are bigger things going on than your phone!" Drarius said having enough. Soon there was a guilty look on Brooks face.

"There's a map program with little dots on it." Brooklyn told us. "They chip all the dinosaurs electronically to track them. See? There's us and there's Darius stopped Wait. Here's the grove on the map, so why are brachiosauruses over there?" He started to point places on the "I think the fences are down. At least some are." Darius suggested.

Soon bumpy started to squeal. Soon Ben had got out to help bumpy. "Guys" Ben spoke, "Somethings coming." "That's weird. Whatever that is isn't showing up on the tablet." Brooklyn spoke, "What kind of dinosaur wouldn't have a transponder?" Darius pondered. "I am not in the mood to find out." Kenji said. Soon we were looking out the back of the van. "Ben, shut her up" Jas whispered in an angry tone.

"We gotta go now!" Darius yelled, soon we had the doors closed and we were shouting "go! go! go!.Wait, does anyone know how to drive?" Darius asked, "No, but we drove gyrospheres, right? It can't be that hard," Sammy whispered in a panic. "The gyropheres had joysticks and a Jimmy Fallon tutorial." Ben spoke quickly. "Y/n, you drove a motorcycle." Ben suggested, "Umm, yes a motorcycle that does not have the same things as cars.", I responded. "Well I don't even have my learners permanent." Ben panicked, "I do" Kenji yelled and hopped into the front seat.

"Kenji, go, quickly or else it won't be whatever's out there that ends you!" Soon he pressed the gas pedal and started to go backwards instead of forward. Then we started to all scream as we were launched backwards. Soon we were going forward with the indominus following us and gaining on us. With that Kenji had Yas and Sammy yelling at him. After the turn around the bend Yas got up and took control of the wheel.

After she took control we screamed as we went off the cliff and got the side of the van crashed with a tree. "At least we lost the indominus." Brooklyn said. "Where to now" Yas asked no one. "How about into the genetics lab?" Ben suggested, We all looked at him puzzled "Its a gift."

Afterwards we were all inside the lab. "What?" Darius asked as he saw the cake. Soon a young male jumped up and screamed at us causing us all to scream. "Not dinosaurs. You Are not dinosaurs. Worst birthday ever." The man said. Soon we had cut the cake and we were eating it and they were chit chatting and I was listening in while eating. When I heard Kenji say he left the keys in the van and I saw the man run out soon I got up and started to run out with the others. "Stop" Darius yelled, "No, I'm getting out of here alive." Soon Yas was running after the van after tripping on bumpy. Until the Indominus came out making the van crash in the tree. Soon the indominus was trying to eat the man. Until he was at his last breath.

After that incident we hid then ran into the place with huge crates. It got worse when we ran into an intact fence. After a bit of complaining we heard the indominus roar. So we hid behind huge rocks. Soon Ben and Yas were arguing over bumpy tripping her. Bumpy had started to squeal.

Now we were heading out to the van with Darius telling us which crate to hide behind. Soon Brooklyn tripped with the tablet and it started to beep over and over. Sadly for us she didn't turn it off quick enough. "Brook!" I yelled, then I ran back to her as the others ran off. Luckily we moved before it ate us whole. Luckily we hid in between crates holding each other close "Hey, Brook it'll be okay" I whispered to her. She had gotten closer to me so I had her bright pink hair on my face. Lucky for us we had time to escape with Darius distracting the indominus.

We had run out from in between the crates to the van. Now we are sitting in the van waiting for the others to get in Yas had moved Kenji out of the driving seat over to the passenger seat. "Wait! Where's Darius?" Yas yelled backwards to the rest of us. Once he had gotten in Ben and Sammy shut the doors and we were off. For us it was good for now with no indominus on our tail.

When we were cheering the radio went off. "Kids? Come on, pick up! There's something going on. Stay at camp. We're heading to you." Roxie said over the radio. "No, we're heading to you! Darius exclaimed, Darius! Wait, why are you–'''' We're fine, but we had to leave camp." "What!" Dave and Roxie yelled. "Long story." First Yas "Dinosaur ate camp" 2nd Kenji "Even shorter story: epic leader kenji got everyone out safely." 3rd Ben "And then we found a van and bumpy" "were cutting through the jungle and heading to the main park. Should be there soon." Darius explained.

"We're getting out of here!" Brookyn said, as we started to cheer. Brooklyn held her hand up for Sammy to high five. Then we ran over bumps on the road as we got rocked back and forth. When that was over something came out of Sammys pocket A phone. After that we crashed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 614 16
Welcome readers! You and your brother are invited to Jurassic World's new adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! With five other campers, you must surviv...
3.6K 43 8
The Camp gang was left behind on Isla Nublar after it went down, now they have to survive on an island infested with wild dinosaurs. Can Geleel and h...
1.2K 59 9
Stranded but not alone. Patrick Grady and his friends were left behind after the fall of Jurassic World and are now forced to survive in extreme cond...
5.7K 92 10
In this writing of Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Darius will be the same age as the older kids he'll be over the age of Brooklyn Darius will also ha...