villain | STEVE ROGERS 18+

bblondebitch tarafından

Steve Rogers was the hero. History books said he was the bravest, most courageous man ever to walk this earth... Daha Fazla

i n t r o d u c t i o n
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y f i v e
f o r t y s i x

t h i r t y s e v e n

4.5K 142 26
bblondebitch tarafından

18+

June 17th 2017
Avengers Compound

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Steve scoffed. "No way."

Tony sighed, running his fingers through, and messing up his perfectly styled hair.

"Do you not remember what happened last time one of your little experiments took place?" Steve and Tony had never properly gotten along, but since the beginning of the disagreements between Ember, their feud had gotten worse, "Your little science pals completely messed her up. You practically forced Johnson into making Em blowing her own arm up."

"I already fucking know that was a step too far." Tony hissed. Infuriated that Steve wasn't understanding where he was coming from. Helping Ember figure out where her powers came from was beneficial to her and to the Avengers, meaning if that there was anyone similar to her who may have gone rouge, they could stop them.

"How about a good few miles too far." Steve glared, his arms crossed.

Tony regretted brining in Coulson. He knew that his team were very ruthless when it came to finding out full answers. But with the information they had gotten back from the minimal tests they allowed Fitzsimmons to do, along with Bruce and his own work, they may have came up with a solution to go about this problem the right way.

"We're still working on it, Rogers. Give it a few weeks and we'll have it ready to go."

"It's a complete invasion of privacy, Tony."

Tony sighed. Those were the exact words he said. But it had to be done.

"I want you to take a think about the next thing I'm about to say, Steve." Tony said, his tone unusually quiet and collected.

Steve sighed. Always with Tony and the dramatics.

"Are you saying this for her, or are you saying this for selfish reasons."

Steve scoffed.

"Are you kidding me right now?"

Steve couldn't believe what he was hearing. Selfish? All he wanted to do was protect Ember. If he tapped into her head god knows what he'd find. Sure, he'd find the root of her power, but he'd also have access to everything else. Every memory, every thought, every dream. He could see anything he wanted to. He'd have this giant database of endless information, and knowing Tony, he didn't know if he'd be able to stick to just what he was looking for, instead of letting curiosity get the best of him, and exploring her entire brain.

She had gone over many times that she wasn't ready to tell Tony about their relationship.

But Tony would have access to every single thing she'd ever thought about Steve. That was not a healthy thing for your father figure to get a hold of.

"There is stuff she might not want you— us— the team— to see, like—"

"Like your relationship?" Tony asked bluntly.

Steve's jaw dropped.

"What? I'm not—"

"Don't even try lying about this one, Rogers. You're both shit at hiding it, there's no point."

Steve gulped.

"She wasn't ready to tell you." He said softly.

Tony sighed.

"That's alright." He said quickly, covering up the fact that he was somewhat hurt that Ember didn't confide in him.

"You sure?"

Tony nodded.

"Okay then— When are you going to... Scan her brain."

Steve still didn't seem impressed with the idea.

"Well, you're heading to Serbia next week, for three weeks. So, July 5th? Day after your birthday? Considering your... Situation... I imagine Em would want you here for this."

Steve was being sent to Serbia to singlehandedly take down a terrorist organisation who were threatening hospitals and doctors offices, stealing equipment and supplies, and then altering it before selling it on the black market.

He had seen and handled countless cases like this before, this time it would just take him longer because they were so scattered over the country.

"Banner isn't here then."

"Why?" Tony asked.

"I don't know the details. But he leaves on the 5th for two weeks. Claims it's a family thing."

Tony raised his eyebrows. "Didn't know he had any family."

Steve shrugged.

"Alright then. We'll start when Bruce comes home from visiting Mommy Banner."

June 17th 2017
Avengers Compound

"Where were you?" Ember asked, smiling as Steve came through the door. It was his room, she just hadn't been back to her own in weeks. So basically it was their room now.

"Uh— Workout." He shrugged, not ready to tell her about Tonys idea to her data from her brain just yet.

"You might have invited me." She groaned, "I'm still not into Avengers shape yet. Whenever you guys decide to send me on a mission I'm gonna be puffing like a 80 year old."

Steve chuckled, "You'll be fine."

He walked over to his girlfriend and slid his arms around her waist, placing a kiss in her hair, before tilting his head and pressing light and feathery kisses down her neck.

"What's gotten into you?" She giggled.

Ever since he spoke to Tony about doing more tests, he had felt extra clingy to her, even more protective than usual. He just wanted to be close to her forever.

He picked the ring up from the shop, the day after he bought it. And had been carrying it about ever since. Neither of them were ready for that step. But he just— Buying it felt right.

"I can help you workout?" He grinned mischievously.

"Mhm, and what are your ideas, Captain?" She teased back.

Steve's fingers hovered over the buttons on the oversized shirt she was wearing— A dark blue one he often wore at Tony's awful work events.

"I could think of a few things." He said, undoing the top few buttons, his eyes full of lust and desire as he stared deep into her eyes.

"How about you show me." She whispered.

Steve's lips crashed against hers, pushing her backwards onto the bed. Their kiss was nowhere near as soft and gentle as it usually was, this time instead was much rougher and fiery, and as soon as Steve nipped at her bottom lip, she let out a soft moan.

Her moans made him feel wild. Being with her made Steve feel things he had never felt before. He had always been soft and slow when he was with women, but when he saw Ember, everything changed. He needed to feel her as close to him as he could. His soft lips kissed along her jaw, moving until he was hovering over the shell of her ear.

"I'm going away for three weeks, soon." Steve breathed huskily, his voice sending chills down Embers spine.

Ember pushed her hips upwards, Steve's mouth twitching at her signs of desperation.

"So, how 'bout we make the most of our time, mhm?" He continued.

Her breathing quickened. No matter how many times she'd have sex with Steve, the anticipation was always the same, she always needed him so bad she would moan his name before he even touched her.

"Steve."

Her hands were shaking, and Steve noticed. His confidence had grown over the past months, his dominant and powerful attitude he used in his line of work had gradually moved to the bedroom. When they were having sex, it was like all of Embers usual attitude she had normally just disappeared, turning her into a pile of bush beneath him.

"Tell me what you want, sweetheart."

The pet names almost killed her. When they first met, he used it against her, calling her sweetheart in a condescending manner that made her want to punch him in the face.

"Touch me." Her mouth was so dry she could barley get any words out, the heat in between growing at the thought of being able to feel him.

"And where do you want me to touch you?" He whispered, smirking. He knew exactly how to rile her up, and yes, it turned her on, but god she was so desperate for his touch right now that she could punch him.

Ember grabbed his hand and guided it towards her open legs, tracing his fingers over the lace of her panties, which were soaked through with the wetness pooling between her legs.

"We'll get there, sweetheart." He grinned, using his hands to guide her legs wider.

He kisses up her thighs, keeping one, steady hand on her leg to stop her from turning into a shaking mess.

He leans up and begins to circle her clit over her panties with her fingers, Ember letting out a desperate whine.

"You're soaked." He said, his already fingers glistening with her wetness.

Steve peels off her panties, at an antagonistically slow pace, and dropping them to the ground. Her cunt was dripping, and her clit was begging for more attention after the small amount of friction Steve had already given it.

Her head spins as he flicks her clit, her whole body trembling as his fingers find the spots which drive her crazy. He places soft kisses at first, causing her to let out a rugged cry, her hand clamping over her mouth, before his movements become rougher, sucking on her clit as she grinds against his mouth.

Every move he made was electric, and made her feel as if she was walking on air. She arched her back as his movements quickened, and he changed his actions, teasing two fingers at her entrance.

He slid them into her, curling them as she cried out his name, her toes curling as he pumped his fingers faster.

"Adding another one." He groaned, the sight of her falling to pierced beneath him making him feeling absolutely feral.

He added another finger, each of his fingers dripping with her slick as he continuously pumped in her.

"Steve god! I'm gonna—"

The tension becomes too much as she eventually falls over the edge, crying out as a strong orgasm washed over her body, crying out his name as she comes hard, her vision going blurry and her breaths fast and uneven.

Steve's animalistic moments don't stop, his fingers continue to pump in and out of her pussy with one hand, and palming his own hardness with the other, the sight of her falling to pieces making him fall to pieces just watching her.

He presses a soft, romantic kiss to her lips, once she came down from her high and breathing somewhat returned to normal, a completely different vibe to just there.

"God I love you." He whispered.

"Mhmmmm." Ember replied, still coming back down to earth.

Steve let out a chuckle as he took her hand in his, falling back down next to her in the bed— Completely oblivious of the text just sent to his phone.

Tony: Change of plans. Got to start now. Bruce doesn't know when he's coming back from his family emergency.

a/n

finally about to show you the chapters i've had written for SO LONG. they're not all complete, just rough drafts. but god i'm so excited.

thanks for all the support and love on this story, i really appreciate it <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.7K 816 11
Steve Rogers has been your best friend since college. He's loud and obnoxious and an utter womanizer but he's your best friend. So when he asks anoth...
61.9K 1.7K 51
"He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire." - "I have completely fallen for you. Everything...
221K 5.6K 25
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒖𝒔, 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?" 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 �...
4.4K 375 40
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: 𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙬�...