For Polus (Among Us Logic fan...

By Dexy1701

Veteran struggles with his mission, and his secret felling toward Player. Meanwhile, Player finds himself in... More

Not-a bad speech
Son of Polus
fall of the Valiant
For Polus!
Labor of love.
Who art the real killers?
Friends or enemies?
Player votes out "the Impostor."
🎡This ship is now mine!🎡
Truth or Dare
Not alone in this war!
Player finds out. (alternate)
Not-Orange's death (alternate)
A night at Warp Speed
Aiden?
Early Suspicions
Reunions

Son of Earth

133 3 2
By Dexy1701

*Player's POV( third-person)*

Veteran was blushing as red as a tomato,Player was confused, why was he blushing.

Player: "are you OK?"

Veteran: "yeah, I was thinking about that game of Five Nights in Anime, who knew Mr. Egg was such a scaredy-cat?"

They laughed at Mr. Egg's expense, it didn't completely calm Player, but it helped.

The two friends left electrical, a look of glee in their eyes. Player thought about Veteran, his kind mannerism, the trust he put in Player, his handsome face... what was he thinking? He couldn't have a crush on Veteran, right? 

The more he thought about it, he just might, he was bisexual, and Veteran was gay, so it might work out.

(Yaeh, Player has a crush on Veteran. This may influence Player's decisions from now on. What will happen next?)

(Live Long and Prosper!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
148K 8.6K 20
Josh is the stereotypical 'punk' who likes to bother a little employee at the local bowling alley. - Ν€Μ— β˜… Where Tyler refuses to give Josh what he w...
10.1K 303 6
(Sin is on the cover) Sin is considered the 'emo kid' to society He gets severely bullied for being gay He thinks his life is over until he meets a m...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...