YELLOW TAXI | JIKOOK (COMPLET...

By Minficz

"I will pay you double. Ride me!" In which, Jeon Jungkook is a professional Taxi driver that excels in drivi... More

❀ Prologue ❀
One_✍
Two_✍
Three_✍
Four_✍
Five_✍
Six_✍
Seven_✍
Eight_✍
Nine_✍
The End!
🤍Epilogue (Alternate Ending)🤍

|| Author's Note ||

4.3K 275 135
By Minficz

✿*・゚

©Minficz

(All rights reserved)

✿*:・゚

Welcome Readers!

• This book is published ONLY on Wattpad and if you are reading this book elsewhere, please do notify.

• All the names mentioned in the book are purely fictional. They do not correspond to any person in reality. It has zero connection with their life.

• This is a Boy x Boy book. If you aren't comfortable with such genres. Please leave beforehand. Do not spread hate.

• This is NOT a real story. It's written in order to spread a awareness about topics that happen around. It's just a fictional story put out to explain my point of view about the current affairs.

• The book contains mature themes and a lot of triggering scenes. Make sure you are 16+ to proceed further.

• The images and gifs used in the book do not belong to me. I have collected them from various sources like google and Pinterest. So, credit to respectful owners.

Please don't forget to vote and comment while you read.
Thank you!

Maddie:-)❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 89 17
Mina is an army that lives in New York City and works in a department store in Times Square. She usually has to travel through central park to catch...
18.2K 1.8K 23
On his sixteenth Birthday, Just before Christmas Jeon Jungkook And his best friend Kim Taehyung used a fake IDs to get into The Dragon club, A hig...
161K 11.6K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
236K 9.6K 23
"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty and fucked up in the head that you like...