YOU .

By storiesforthem_

You and your siblings moved to Atlanta because of all the hate you got and the drama. You moved from New York... More

Information
Moving
Boxing
Football game
Pool party
Sleep over
Shopping
Dinner
Sick (part 1)
Sick (part 2)
Aunt K
Sleep
Beach
Sibling time
Lani
Not an update
FaceTime with Jaden
Leaving
Hotel
Morning
Not an update

Arriving

1.3K 18 0
By storiesforthem_

Tony and i left the house and drove to a different house. 20 or so minutes later, we arrive at the place im staying at. "Were are here," Tony said. "Okay, who owns this?" i asked while looking at the house. "Don't know, its like a hotel thing," he said. We walk inside and get my room key. "What room," Tony asked. "Uh- room 51," i said while looking a the keys. We get to the room and walk inside. It was good but not the best. The outside looked way better then the  inside.

Y/n.kale

Caption- Finallly here
liked by onwardjdub, Will.kale and 6,716 others

Comments off

After 1 hour Tony left me by myself and i had nothing to do. I decided to call Jaden. *facetime jaden* "Hey," he said upset. "whats wrong?" i asked. "look," he says whilst pointing the camera to the neighbors. "Oh, she moved in fast,"i said. "Yup and i dont like that," he said. "Ill be home soon to protect you, dont worry," i said with a laugh. "Haha very funny," he said sarcastically. "Im gonna get food," i say walking out the door. "Okay," he said staring at something through the phone. "What?" i asked. "Nothing," he said. "nah tell me,"i said looking at my phone. "That place looks so familiar, Oo- is that the 'Kale kross hotel?" he said. "Yea," i think so," i said.

I went to grab some food but Jaden said something. "Don't eat that," he said. "why?" i asked confused. "Jayla got food poisoning from there," he said. "oh- okay," i said. We start talking about random things when all of a sudden i could feel a pair of eyes on me. "Someone familiar is staring at me," i said. "What? who?" Jaden asked worried. "I dont kn- dad?" i said. "But i thought he was gone," Jaden said. "I did too," i said shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.8K 35
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
107K 608 34
Read to find out;) Started writing 20 September Finished English isn't my first language so pls bear with me
211K 2.4K 24
Vinnie Hacker story😈 Only makes sense if you aren't blonde. 17 year old y/n Lewis makes a bet with her best friend(Jules LeBlanc) to see if Vinnie...
752K 7.8K 38
Where y/n y/l/n, lives next to Vinnie Hacker which she never got along with, there families are best friends but y/n and Vinnie never where and swore...