YOU .

By storiesforthem_

You and your siblings moved to Atlanta because of all the hate you got and the drama. You moved from New York... More

Information
Moving
Boxing
Football game
Pool party
Sleep over
Shopping
Dinner
Sick (part 1)
Sick (part 2)
Aunt K
Sleep
Beach
Sibling time
Lani
Not an update
FaceTime with Jaden
Arriving
Hotel
Morning
Not an update

Leaving

1.4K 16 0
By storiesforthem_

I woke up still on call with Jaden. I just layed there with my eyes closed until he woke up. "Morning," i heard him say. "Morning," i say opening my eyes. "How'd you sleep?" he asked. "Alright, you?" i asked. "Okay i guess, im gonna get ready and then come over," he said picking up his phone. "Okay bye," i said. "bye," he said whilst hanging up.

I got out of bed and went for a shower. After i showered, i got dressed and dried my hair.

(your outfit)

After i got ready, i went downstairs. I heard the door open and heard a voice. "Y/n!" i heard Jaden yell. "Kitchen!" i yell back for him to hear. I heard him running into the kitchen. "Hey," i said. "Hey," he answered. "So, where you going?" he asked. "About 20 minutes out of town," i said looking back at him. "Ohh, can i come see you while your there?" he asked. "Yes Jaden," i said rolling my eyes. "Yess," he said jumping up and down.

About 1 and a half hours later Tony got home. "Hey, you ready?" Tony asked. "Yea," i said upset. "Come on, don't go," Jaden said grabbing my arm. "Y/n, you dont have to go," Tony said. "But i need to," i answered. I go to hug Jaden and i see his eyes watering. "Don't cry," i say pulling him into a hug. "Im trying not to, but ill miss you," he says with tears rolling down his face. (Jaden and y/n are bestfriends) "Im gonna miss you too, ill be back in a week, you can visit if you want," i said keeping the hug.

After Tony and I left i was trying to sleep and i heard my phone going off.

Onwardjdub

🔵⚪⚪

⚪🔵⚪

⚪⚪🔵

Caption - Gonna miss you bsf😢
Tagged - Y/n.kale
liked by Will.kale, tribe6strong, onwardnation and 7,626 others

Comments

Jaylawaltonofficial - She left!?!?
- for a week...
liked by 715 people

Y/n.kale - Ill be back soon!!
- But ill miss you
liked by 235 people

User18 - Omg ship!
-We are besties!
liked by 692 people

Onwardwanna - Why she leaving?
- Needs time by herself
liked by 642 people

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.5K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
211K 2.4K 24
Vinnie Hacker story😈 Only makes sense if you aren't blonde. 17 year old y/n Lewis makes a bet with her best friend(Jules LeBlanc) to see if Vinnie...
39.9K 248 27
You have had the biggest crush ever on the vinnie Hacker and now your finaly in the hype house with him! -swearing -hard topics/not a lot of them th...
42.7K 814 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...