My hero.

By holtzbertgoodeday

This story, is about Brittany, she has 17 years old, her life is a hell, her mom is never in home, her dad pa... More

Part of my life.
Believe me.
I loved her.
Meeting my idol.
Falling in love.
I'm sorry but I'm in love.
Kiss me.
Mine.
She's my sister and Naya.
I love you and just you.
Demi's concert!
Meeting her family/Meeting a new friend.
Guys:D
Girls day.
Fight.
I'm sorry.
Funny day with you.
Not again.
Merry Christmas!
Don't leave me.
Guys!
Didn't mean to.
Secrets.
Don't give up.
Guilt.
It hurts.
Don't know what to do.
Um...what?
Detective Dianna.
The truth.
Together.
Hmm...
Welcome to the family.
Important!

Beautiful eyes.

87 4 1
By holtzbertgoodeday

Brittany pov's:

"You did what?!" Rachel looked at me shocked and I smile a little.

"I didn't know what to say and I-I was nervous because she was in front looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Well yes but Brittany, you told her that we are dating! She's going to kill me!"

"No she won't, don't worry."

"You should just tell her the truth."

"I just can't, she will think that I tried to make her jealous."

"It wasn't for that?"

I look at Rachel. "No, it was because I was nervous."

She sigh. "Look, you can't prove her that we are dating so you better tell her the truth."

"I can, we are together everyday now and plus...I'm not ready to talk to her...not after I told her that..."

"Then if you don't want to say it, why did you tell her that?"

"I don't know...I just...I don't know how I was feeling and without thinking I told her." I look at the ground and she sigh.

"So...we're not going to her concert tonight? You know I hate to break promises."

"Yeah I know..." I sigh. "Yes we will go."

She smile and clap. "Ok go get ready because there's an hour left and we don't want to be late." She ran to her room and I sigh.

I really don't want to go but it's true, Rachel never break her promises so I don't want to be the one who make her break one of her promises. I got up and go change. I look in the mirror and look at my t-shirt, I remember I bought this t-shirt when I went to Demi's concert. They day I met her...and the day my life changed. Fuck. But now that I see...I'm getting fatter...that totally sucks.

"You look beautiful, don't think otherwise."

I look at Rachel behind me. "How do you know I don't feel beautiful?"

"I know you and I know that feeling."

I sigh. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, are you?" I nodded. "Then let's go."

"Ok, let's go."

I star driving and Really Don't Care start playing on the radio, I sigh and Rachel start singing, she was hitting my arm because she wanted me to sing. I smile a little and start singing. After the song finished we were laughing. I'm not that sad like I was, but I don't know if I really should move on or just wait for Demi...I don't even know if I will forgive her. Maybe I should stay a little more like this, it's better because that way I will know what to do. And Demi can decide what she wants to do. I don't want to make her chose because well, that's just not fair for her and that's mean. I parked the car and we went backstage since Marissa texted Rachel and said she wanted us to be in backstage first.

"Hey girls!" Marissa hugged us and I smiled a little bit.

"Where's Demi?" Rachel asked and I looked at her. She looks at me and then at Marissa.

"She's changing, oh yeah, she left you something in that table." She pointed to a table behind me and then I look at Marissa. "Is not going to kill you if you see what's inside."

I sigh and shook my head. When I turn around and I run into someone and she fell.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She looks up at me and then our eyes met. Wow...

"It's f-fine." I helped her to stand up and we were still making eye contact.

"I'm sorry again Lauren."

"It's ok, um...you must be Brittany."

"Yeah...I-I am." She smiled and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, you already know my name." I smile.

"Lolo are you ok?!"

Lauren looked at Dinah. "Yeah DJ, I'm ok."

"Oh hey, you must be Brittany! I'm Dinah Jane but you can call me DJ or DMac or just Dinah." She smiled and I nodded.

"Hello."

"I'm Normani but you can call me Mani."

"I'm Camila but you can call me Camz."

"And I'm Ally but you can call me AllyCat."

"Nice to meet you girls, even tho I already know you guys because I'm a big fan." They smiled and I felt Lauren eyes on me.

"I am a big fan too!" Rachel said and everyone laughed. I couldn't keep my eyes away from Lauren, I felt a connection with her, it was pretty crazy.

"Hey girls." But I then heard that angelical voice behind us and I turned around and holy shit.

"Demi!" All the girl hugged her except for me, Rachel and Marissa.

"Hey girls, I missed you!" She looked at me and I could still see sadness in her eyes. "I thought you weren't going to come."

"I don't want to be the one who make Rachel break a promise so I came with her." She nodded and looked hurt. I shouldn't have said that.

"Demi, it's your time."

"Ok well, I see you guys after." She smiled and all nodded, we were about to leave when Demi grabbed my hand. "Brittany...I-I just want you to know that...I'm glad you came."

"Thanks." I left and I sigh. This is harder than I thought.

(Later.)

The concert was amazing, she looked just amazing! Like oh my god I was so excited! For a momento on 'My love is like a star' we made eye contact and well, I felt that I was going to cry but I stopped my tears. So, Demi decided to do a party after the concert since a lot of her friends were here in the concert. We went to private place and everything looked amazing. After a while, Rachel was dancing in the dance floor with the girls and I was just looking at them, I didn't feel like dancing. In some chances I had, I looked at Demi so I could see what she was doing, she was just talking to Taylor Swift or Marissa. I wish I could grab her hand and make her dance with me. I felt someone besides me and I look at Lauren smiling at me.

"Hey blue eyes." I giggle a little and she does too.

"Hey green eyes." She smile.

"Why are you here alone?"

"Well Rachel is dancing on the dance floor and I'm just having some drinks. How about you?"

"Well, the girls decided to dance with Rachel and I really didn't feel like dancing." I nodded and she smile. "So...I Heard about you and Demi, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, I mean, I feel that the best thing it would be to like...just move on."

"And you're doing it, with Rachel." I look at her.

"Oh, well, don't tell Demi but I'm not actually dating Rachel, I said that because I was nervous and I didn't want her to like see me all broken so, I said that but we're like sisters and just that."

"Oh well, so that means I have an opportunity?"

I look at her and she was smiling at me. "You...you want to..."

"Know you better and I don't know, maybe some dates...?"

I look at Demi and then back at Lauren. "That would be great." I smile and she smiles. Wow, her eyes are so beautiful, I've never seen green eyes and god, she has the most beautiful green I've ever seen. Because well, the most beautiful eyes I've seen are from Demi...Ugh forget about her.

Demi pov's:

I was trying to pay attention on what Taylor and Marissa were talking about but I just couldn't keep my eyes away from Brittany and Lauren. I mean they look like they like each other. I thought Brittany was with Rachel...I don't even know but what I know is that she's only mine, I want her for myself, she's mine. I felt Taylor hugging me and leaving. I felt Marissa staring at me and she sigh.

"You do know Rachel and Brittany are not together, right?"

"Yes but...it seems like she likes Lauren." I saw them laughing and I sigh.

"They just met Demi, I don't think they like each other already. Just don't worry, ok? Everything will be ok."

"I just miss her Marissa, I can't with this feeling anymore, I want her."

"And what about Naya?"

I look at the ground. "Well..."

"Hey Demi." I look behind me and there was Naya. Looking pretty as always.

"I...better go with Ally." Marissa said and left.

"I-I thought you weren't going to come."

"Yeah well, I wanted and I actually went to your concert too so."

"And did you like it?"

"You were amazing."

I smile. "Thank you."

"So...how's you and Brittany?" I sigh and I look behind me.

"She's already moving on..."

She sigh. "I know you guys are going to be together, don't worry Demi."

"I know I just...I really wish nothing of this happend...I'm just...I'm so confused, I don't know what I want. I don't know how I feel. It's so confusing."

"Just know I'm here, ok? I'm sorry for said I was going to leave but I won't because...I love you and I'll stand by you." She smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks Naya."

Brittany pov's:

"I had a great time with you tonight. It wasn't that long but it was really good." Lauren said and smile.

"Yeah, I did too, thank you."

"No problema." She smile. "So...net week at 7?"

I look at her green eyes and smile a little. "Sure."

"Ok, then I'll see you." She smile and kissed my cheek. She then walk to her car and left. I sigh and go into the house. I closed the door and see Rachel sitting on the couch.

"I thought you stayed in the party."

"No well, I didn't see you so the girls didn't see Lauren and they told me that they could left me here."

"Oh well, good and I'm sorry for leave." I went to the kitchen and I felt Rachel behind me.

"Demi was looking for you. She actually came to me and told me that she knew we weren't dating and she asked me for you."

"Oh...well I saw her with Naya so."

"Do you like Lauren?" I look at her.

"What?"

"Yes, do you like Lauren?"

I look at the ground and sigh. "Well I mean, I don't think I like her yet, I mean, she's really sweet and she's very pretty and her eyes...are beautiful."

"Oh my god...you're staring to like her!"

"I'm not quite sure."

"But what about Demi?"She stares at me and I look away. "Don't you love her anymore?"

"I-I do I just...I don't know...I mean...Lauren asked me on a date and well...I bet Demi had a good time with Naya."

"Wait what? Lauren asked you on a date?!"

I look at Rachel nodded. "Well...yeah she did..."

"And you said yes?" I stare at her for a little while and then she sigh. "Why Brittany?"

"Well I don't know I thought it was a good idea and I bet I'll have fun with her."

"Oh so you don't have fun with me?"

"No I do, I really do, I just don't know..."

She sigh. "Well, the only thing I can say is that you should think what you really want because it's not cool when you play with people's heart."

"I know that, I won't play with her, I just think it's a good idea to haut forget about Demi for now. She has to think what she wants to do."

"Don't you see that she wants you? Brittany she said sorry, it's been 3 weeks since then and she's been texting you and calling you. It's obvious that she wants you."

"I don't think so."

"Ok, you can think whatever you want but just remember who was your first in everything." She headed to her bedroom and left me alone in the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone and write the number. After a few seconds, she answers.

B: Hello?

Note:
Yay so yesterday I had such a great day. I finally feel completely happy, I have the best people in my life and I couldn't ask for more. Ok I know you guys doesn't care so I'll stop jaja. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry if this is not what you want but you guys are going to hate me, then love me and then hate me again. And you guys are going to hate me more if you guys don't want sequel;) Just warning you guys...love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...