Nothing Ever Changes βœ…(COMPLE...

By Ashishas25

This story revolves around four girls and four boys. They are in their mid twenties and from different profes... More

A Glimpse of the book
Character Sketch 🌸
Chapter 1 🌸
Chapter 2🌸
Chapter 3🌸
Chapter 4🌸
Chapter 5🌸
Chapter 6🌸
Chapter 7🌸
Chapter 8🌸
Chapter 9🌸
Chapter 10🌸
Chapter 11🌸
Chapter 12🌸
Chapter 13🌸
Chapter 14🌸
Chapter 15🌸
Chapter 16🌸
Chapter 17🌸
Chapter 18🌸
Chapter 19🌸
Chapter 20🌸
Chapter 21🌸
Chapter 22🌸
Chapter 23🌸
Chapter 24🌸
Chapter 25🌸
Chapter 26🌸
Chapter 27🌸
Chapter 28🌸
Chapter 30🌸
Chapter 31🌸
Chapter 32🌸
Chapter 33🌸
Chapter 34🌸
Chapter 35🌸
Chapter 36🌸
Chapter 37🌸
Chapter 38🌸
Chapter 39🌸
Chapter 40(Epilogue)🌸
🌸Author's Note🌸

Chapter 29🌸

512 34 27
By Ashishas25

Writer's POV

They waited for sometime before they meet Aadhya, so that she can get time to digest whatever Doctor said about her health and the rest of the gang needed time before they face Aadhya.

They entered inside and saw Aadhya lost in her thoughts,
she turned towards them and saw them looking here and there.

Aadhya: Finally you guys got time to see me ? I thought you guys forgot me.

She said in her normal voice. Others were shocked as they were expecting a broken Aadhya.

Aadhya: Avu , sid why did you guys come? You have assignments na ?

Sid: Seriously di? You think we can concentrate on our assignments when you are admitted in hospital?

Aadhya: Doctor said he will discharge me within a hour.

All nodded at her.

Aadhya: Why are you guys not talking? We are not in a funeral!!!
No one has died so why are you being so quiet!!!

Sahil:Aadhya!!!!!

All flinched as he yelled.

Sahil: What are you saying ?

Aadhya: I was just joking sahil.

Shaan: Why are you behaving as if nothing has happend Aadhu, why are you controlling your emotions infront of us?

Aadhya: What do you guys want me to do? To cry my heart out saying that my life is at stake, I'm suffering from a brain Tumour and there's only 22% of possibility that I will survive?
That's what you all wanted to hear?

Zoya: Aadhu please!!!

Aadhya: I don't wanna cry over this guys,  I don't want to waste my time thinking about it,
I want to spend my time with you guys like before, I don't want this sympathetic looks you all are giving me, I want everything to be normal. Please guys.... I don't want to be like a patient.....

All looked at her with amusement.

Yashika: How can you be so strong?

Aadhya shrugged.

Avu: My di is the strongest... who knows it better than me.

Aadhya smiled at her.

Shub: Everything will happen in the way you want Aadhu . We won't talk about this ok?

Aadhya grinned.
Sahil hugged her tightly while hiding his face in the crook of her neck.
She rubbed his back.

Sahil: I love you so much... and nothing will happen to you.

Aadhya: I know.

They broke the hug and Aadhya wiped his tears.

Doctor discharged Aadhya and they all went to Aadhya's home.

_______________________________________

Aadhya slept as soon as she came home because of her medicines ,
others stayed till she woke up... non of them spoke anything.
They just kept quiet. Aadhya slowly came from her room and got seated beside sahil.

Ridhi: how are you feeling ?

Aadhya: Fine.

All nodded.

Zoya: Do you need anything to eat Aadhu? Shall I make and give ?

Aadhya: Later zoya, not now.

The craziest gang who never were silent were being awkward around each other they were abnormally silent and Aadhya couldn't see that.

Aadhya: Guys I have a request?

Shub: just order us Aadhu, anything for you...

Aadhya: Umm can you all stay here with me in my house till my surgery?

She asked nervously.

All: Ok.

Aadhya: Seriously? You all dont have any problem?

Shaan: Why would we ? We will shift here from today itself.

Aadhya: Thank you guys....

Yashika: Sahil , you stay with her,  we will be back after getting our stuff.

They all went to get their stuff, even sid went with Avu so that he can get his and Sahil's belongings leaving Aadhya and sahil alone at home.

Sahil went to kitchen saying he needs water.
Aadhya followed him and back hugged him.
He sighed and held her hand which was on his stomach.

Aadhya: please don't be like this,  I can't see you like this,
I'm being strong just because of you, if you break like this then who will take care of me ?
Do you know how I felt when I heard about this ?
But I kept strong and I had a hope that when I'm with you and our gang,  nothing wrong can happen to me... please sahil,
I want my stupid boyfriend back.

Sahil turned towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist

Sahil: I was scared baby, I just couldn't beleive my ears ,
I know nothing will happen to my love, and as long as I'm with you I will never let anything happen to you.
I love you.

Aadhya: I love you too.

She pecked his lips and hugged him.

_________________________________________

Aadhya went to change while sahil was waiting for others in the sitting area. They all came inside and stood beside Sahil and spoke to him.

Suddenly they were covered with flourthey looked up and saw Aadhya with a huge bucket of flour, she was laughing like a maniac while all the others were glaring at her.

Abhay: Aadhu!!!!! From when did you got possessed by yashika's ghost ?

Yashika smacked his head

Yashika: prank on the prankster ah ? Now see what I'm gonna do.

With that she ran to Aadhya with others and hugged her which made her cover with flour too.
They ran all over the house and started a pillow fight.
The were laughing like like idiots.

All looked at Aadhya as her laughter was the loudest , she looked tired and she was taking deep breaths to control her panting.
All rushed towards her.
Sahil hugged her and caressed her hair while yashika rubbed her back.

Abhay: Calm down Aadhu, breathe... relax...

After few seconds her breathing was normal and they all sighed in relief.

Aadhya: Thank you guys... it was fun.

Sid: it was fun, but now it's too late di , you have to have your dinner and medicine na .

Aadhya made a puppy face.

Shaan: This face of yours is not gonna help. Come let's have dinner.

They all came to their rooms after dinner. Sahil came to the room and saw Aadhya looking at a picture in which she was dancing.

Aadhya: I won't be able to dance again na ?

Sahil: Ofcourse you can, you can dance after your surgery baby, it's just a matter of few months .

Aadhya nodded and they slept in each other's arms.

Here goes chapter 29 guys...

Really sorry for being late to update guys.

Its emotional right?

For a dancer , its really difficult to saty without dancing even for a day, it's been a months since I have not danced and since I'm suffering with my leg... hopefully by next week I will be able to dance again.... let's hope sooo..

Pleas vote and comment guys...

See you all in the next chapter....

Saty safe 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 480 37
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after ages he started to...
44.5K 3.5K 72
four girls with different dreams and different likes.. bound by friendship and determination to stay together as strong as any circle of friends coul...
8K 512 61
They say "Blood is thicker than water." but "FAMILY" isn't just about blood, it's about who you love and have faith in and above all who loves you. F...
100K 5.3K 42
What happens when two best friends already broken, due to some incidents in past are at loggerheads with each other, in the present even and a girl's...