๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ โ”€ ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐—š ๏ฟฝ...

By reysniki

"๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ." โœ” ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ... More

I. Pull the Strings
II. Appearance
III. Mimic
IV. Cloak
V. The First Move
VI. Ponder
VII. Mask
VIII. Threat
IX. Three Steps Ahead
X. Weird
note + teaser
XI. A Past in the Present
XI.2 - The Missing Piece
XII. Menace
XIII. My Third Life
XIV. Secrets
XV. Connections
XVI. A Lich's Victim
XVII. Set the Date
XVIII. I'm a Little Monster
XIX. Wildcard
XX. The Coven has Eyes and Ears Everywhere
XXI. First to Fall
XXII. How Can I Help?
XXIII. Gloom
XXIV. Doom
XXV. Malevolence
XXVI. Welcome to Horrorland
XXVII. Out of Thin Air
XXVIII. The End of The Beginning
End of Act 1 Note
XXIX. Playlist
XXX. Party Crasher
XXXI. Civil War
XXXII. I Know You Miss Me
XXXIII. My Decision
XXXIV. Nightmare on Christmas Eve
XXXV. Seeing Double?
XXXVI. Family Matters
XXXVII. Pass It On
XXXVIII. Reunion
XXXIX. I Got The Feels
XL. Somebody Once Told Me
XLI. Do You Know?
XLII. The Way I See It
XLIII. Yet to Meet
XLIV. Yet Again
XLV. Heart Ache
XLVI. Brewing Storm
XLVIII. I'll Take Care Of This
XLIX. Let the Games Begin
L. Familiar Names
LI. Old Faces, New Names
LII. The Legion
LIII. Did You Miss Me?

XLVII. Do We Have a Deal?

2K 130 224
By reysniki

---EARLIER THAT DAY---

Jungwon and Minji once again have a short period of free time that they can spend together. So they decided to pass the time by going to an ice cream store.

Remember the ice cream place they went to 2 years ago? The one where they were with Heeseung, and the one where Jungwon first saw Katsumi in Korea - they're at the same place, but this time it's just the two of them.

"We've been spending a lot of time together, I feel like we're really close now!" Minji said with a huge smile on her face.

Jungwon was forced to return the smile even if he was still licking his ice cream. That made him accidentally and messily brush the dessert against his lips.

Minji giggled after seeing how clumsy Jungwon was.

"You have something here." she said as she pointed at her lips.

Jungwon furrowed his eyebrows and squinted his eyes. He wondered what she was trying to say.

"I have a what in where??" he asked.

Minji just kept pointing at her lips, while Jungwon's brain was still processing the information he is seeing.

"What do I have on her...lips??" Jungwon thought. As he continued to decipher her actions, he can't help but stare at her lips, cause, well - she was literally pointing at it multiple times.

To him, it looked pretty. It matches the rest of her facial beauty.

He zoned out at the thought of her beauty, he is very much in love with how pretty she is.

Minji sighed because Jungwon can't understand what she was saying. So, she decided to wipe it off herself.

She smudged her fingers against the left corner of his lips - her soft skin touching his soft lips.

This scenario is something that would definitely happen in a K-Drama. Cue the K-Drama OST.

It was just a simple action - Minji wipes his lips for him. It isn't really a big deal, but the silence that was present at the moment made it seem like it was a very big deal.

Minji stared at his lips as she timidly rested her fingers on his lips.

Something about that moment made Minji become speechless - it made her think of Jungwon's lips and only Jungwon's lips.

Even Jungwon was speechless. He just stared at her eyes - like he was observing the depths of the vast galaxy - seeing a reflection of himself in her beautiful shiny eyes.

His hand suddenly slowly reached for her hand. It's like his hand were moving on its own like it has its own mind - and what it wanted was to hold her hand.

After a few seconds, his hand was only a few centimeters from hers - but with much haste, Minji pulled hers away from his lips.

She anxiously breathed in and out, hands trembling a bit - and realizing what on Earth she was doing.

She can't believe she did something like that. She's not referring to the wiping of his lips - but at the thoughts she had while doing so.

"Minji I-" Jungwon said, trying to reach for her hand, but she quickly stood up and stepped back.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean it in that way-" she said before running towards the restroom.

Jungwon got up as well, looking at her as she fleed from the scene.

"How cute." he thought.

However, another hand that was present in the ice cream shop suddenly formed a tight grip. Whoever owned this hand must have seen everything that happened, and maybe that person didn't like what they saw.

He grits his teeth, clenches his fist, and wipes off the few tears under his eye.

With much haste as well, Heeseung let go of the door handle - leaving the ice cream place instead of entering.

---

---PRESENT TIME---

"Jungwon? What are you doing here?"

"I was going to visit Ni-ki and hand him-"

Just hearing that name made Sunoo upset once more. As of that moment, he hated Ni-ki the most - to the point that he took the paper bag Jungwon was holding in his right hand.

After taking the said bag, he aggressively threw it against a nearby wall - the bag's contents eventually scattering on the floor.

Jungwon just stood there, looking at his hyung in a very awkward manner. Honestly, he thought he was going to get shouted at. He sighed a breath of relief.

Sunoo noticed that there was a black envelope along with the bag of chips and other snacks that were inside the paper bag. That item looked familiar like he had one of it himself.

He swiftly picked it up and read the color gold writings on the flap. It says "Invitation".

"What is this??! Don't tell me that asshole is going with us to Jeju Island!" Sunoo shouted. How he said it wasn't even in a cringe manner. 

It wasn't like how annoying female teen antagonists in dramas shout and act. Instead, he was genuinely angry - his hand and head were even shaking as he breathed in and out like a psycho.

They were still at a public place though. As Jungwon saw Sunoo's enraged expressions, he also couldn't help but notice that the many people coming in and out of the building are staring at them.

To avoid them being shooed away by security - Junwgon pulled Sunoo away from the entrance and towards a small alleyway - and of course, he picked up the mess Sunoo made before proceeding to the destination

"Well, uhm..." Jungwon didn't know how to start off.

Sunoo stared at the younger boy - the envelope still in his tight grip as he waited.

Though before explaining how Ni-ki is invited, he decided to find out why Sunoo was angry at Ni-ki in the first place.

"Why are you angry with him? Is it because he doesn't show up?"

"Of course!"

"Sunoo hyung..." Jungwon said calmly, slowly extending his arm to touch Sunoo's arm.

"Don't!" Sunoo quickly slapped Jungwon's hand away and pointed his finger at the younger.

Sunoo knew that Jungwon was going to say something about understanding Ni-ki - something about supporting Ni-ki even if it means that he can be busy and distant most of the time.

That's what Jake said as he tried to stop Sunoo from marching into the building. That's also what Ni-ki told him.

"Think of it like this Yang - this person makes you feel butterflies in your stomach. Makes you feel happy. Makes you feel loved. How would you react if suddenly one day they disappear from your side? How would you react if something or someone stole them from you?" Sunoo asked Jungwon as he stared into his eyes.

"I haven't experienced those feelings you said, so I don't think I can answer your question." Jungwon replied.

"Liar."

"It's true! I've only liked one person before. A girl. Back when I was in Japan. And she cheated on me with my best friend."

Sunoo stared at him with a "seriously?" face.

"I also knew she didn't genuinely like me back. I think she only liked me for my face." he added.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Then what about Minji??" Sunoo made his point.

To Jungwon, it didn't make sense tho. Sure he does feel happy when he is with Minji, but she isn't really by his side. If you compare them to Sunoo and Ni-ki, Jungwon and Minji are different. For the two boys, it is obvious that they both like each other. 

In his case, he hasn't even admitted that he likes her. So the circumstances are totally different.

"I still can't answer the question. I don't like her that much..." he replied to Sunoo.

He's lying. He's obviously lying. If he didn't, then why does his heart race when Minjis makes physical contact with him. 

If he didn't, then why did his heart race when she wiped the ice cream on his lips earlier?

If he didn't, then why did his heart race when he felt her fingers on his lips?

"You don't need to lie. I know very well you do because I know about your little dates."

"O-our what??" Jungwon stuttered. He didn't think anyone from the group would know since they were all busy during the times he and Minji were on a 'date'.

"I know you guys went somewhere near the sea, and to the park, and you even saw a movie together. People told me."

Jungwon sighed. He didn't want anyone to know because there is a possibility that they will tease him.

"You shouldn't be ashamed or annoyed of that though. Be ashamed or annoyed if you only think of her as a close friend. But..." Sunoo walked closer towards Jungwon, speaking in a cunning voice.

"You do like her, don't you?" he said like a sly fox.

Jungwon won't lie, Sunoo is right. Even if he lies right now, the truth is - he does genuinely like her. What was once an attraction to her physical appearance grew to an attraction to her in all aspects.

"W-What does that have to do with your question earlier??" Jungwon flusteredly answered.

Sunoo rolled his eyes at him.

"Hey Yang, do you really not understand my question, or are you acting stupid?" Sunoo grew tired of his stalling.

Jungwon genuinely does not know what Sunoo's trying to say. If his memory serves him right, Sunoo asked how he would feel if the person he likes was taken by something...or someone.

Jungwon looked down on the floor, still looking puzzled.

"If you still don't get what I'm trying to say after my next statement, I don't even know if you should be with a smart girl like Minji." Sunoo said, leaning his head forward - his mouth now directly beside Jungwon's right ear.

"Hey Yang, if you help me - I'll help you in return." he said

Jungwon pushed Sunoo away, still confused with what the older is saying.

"Help you how??? And what do you mean you'll help me?? Hyung, I really don't know what you're trying to say."

Sunoo rolled his eyes for the nth time, sighing and trying his best not to smack Jungwon for his incompetence.

"Minji and Heeseung hyung are really close." Sunoo said, tilting his head while putting on a serious facial expression.

Jungwon looked into Sunoo's eyes, hoping that it was not what he thinks.

"Yes, it is what you think. So close that I feel that they'll announce they're together some time soon."

It irked Jungwon that just when he realized he really likes Minji - someone else was already near to owning her heart. They aren't together yet though, so taking action now is fine. Pursuing a technically still single Minji is not a cruel act.

"But...I don't understand. Why are you helping me get rid of Heeseung hyung and Minji's relationship? Did he do something wrong to you?" Jungwon wondered. It did seem odd that Sunoo was acting like this - especially with the fact that Heeseung and Sunoo have been close friends since they were little.

"Nope. He didn't do anything wrong. I just need your help, and in return, I'll have to help you. Why? Do you not want my offer??"

He paused for a while, thinking long and hard about it - and he was convinced. He'll try his best to get her and her love, even if it meant he'll do anything. 

He really does like Minji. It's not the same feeling with his ex-girlfriend. This is different. This is real.

And he will definitely not lose this to Heeseung. 

"I see you thought about it. So what will it be? Do we have a deal?" the sly fox connivingly asked.

Jungwon nodded his head, finally agreeing with Sunoo's trade.

"I'll make sure to Minji will spend more time with you and less time with Heeseung hyung. As for your end of the deal, someday I'll call upon you to do something for me." Sunoo said with a mischievous smile.

Sunoo's plan was a success. With Jungwon's help, he'll be able to devise a more cunning plan that will make sure Ni-ki will be by his side - permanently.

Sunoo handed Jungwon the black envelope, telling him to go finish what he was originally supposed to do. As they exited the alleyway and walked towards the huge building's main entrance, Sunoo asked Jungwon a question.

"By the way, how can he have this? He doesn't even go to school anymore, how could he possibly win a slot?"

"Ah, Minji wanted all of us to go on a trip. Once she knew that everyone was going and only Ni-ki wasn't, she spoke to a friend and convinced her to give a slot." Jungwon replied.

"Ahh, guess I can't really get mad at Minji. Maybe I'll talk to whoever that person is instead, we'll have a little chat." Sunoo gazed at the distance as if he was planning to do something mean to the one who allowed Ni-ki to have a slot.

As he was slowly walking away from Sunoo, he stopped in his tracks and grabbed the collar of Sunoo's shirt in a blink of an eye.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on Aeri. Do that and you're done, Kim."

Sunoo stared at him, unfazed by his actions. Sunoo simply slapped Jungwon's arm away.

"Damn, you like Minji AND this Aeri girl? Stick to one geez." he fixed his collar before speaking again.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me again. Do that again - I'll make Minji break your heart, and maybe make Heeseung break everything else." Sunoo said, lightly slapping Jungwon's right cheek twice. "Annyeong." he said as he left.

---

author's note:

1. i feel so bad for heeseung why am i doing this to my own bias

2. its so funny how sunoo thinks he's threatening jungwon hahhahahahahahah

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 11.4K 65
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ...
122K 5K 51
ยขะฝฯƒฯƒั•ั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ“ƒโ“žโ“ฃ โ“•โ“žโ“ก โ“ขโ“โ“›โ“” าฝษณิƒฮนษณษ  Happy Reading!! แ••(แ›)แ•—
7.7K 253 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...