My Female Apprentices Are All...

By KertEun

Accidentally entered the long river of time and space, and a generation of Dao Zun returned to ten thousand y... More

Chapter 1:
ch 2-10
ch 21-30
ch 31-40

ch 11-20

15 0 0
By KertEun

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 11:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 11:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

If the three breaths have just passed, this old man is afraid that he will stay here completely...
The temperament of this man is really hard to fathom.
But... it's not over yet.
At this time, the voice of the city lord of Zhengyang came:
"Daoist friend's temperament is a bit too big."
…………………………………………
ps: Ask for a monthly pass, ~ I’m still working hard to add more today! !
Chapter 16: No Peeping
"My fellow Daoist's temperament is a little too big."
Zhengyang City Lord stepped forward, but his brows were wrinkled, and there was a deep dignified lingering in his eyes.
This man gave him the feeling...too dangerous.
It is not at all what it looks like, with a crown like jade, harmless to humans and animals, and such a peaceful mind, which is not something ordinary people can have.

As if he was not looking at a Taoist man, but a real god-man.
Chen Ye was not in a hurry, looking at the city lord of Zhengyang who was pacing with his warm and deep eyes, still as calm as before: "No one likes to be humiliated."
Zhengyang City Lord walked to Chen Ye's table, and there was no further action.
After beckoning, Chen Ye gestured, "Sit down."
Seeing this scene, others were even more speechless.
This inn belongs to the Imperial City, and they are the lord of the Imperial City, but you asked others to sit down.
It makes this city owner of Zhengyang a guest, and you are the owner of this inn.
But... the most unexpected thing is that the city owner of Zhengyang didn't refute it. On the contrary, he really sat down and sat opposite Chen Ye.
A pair of turbid old eyes are still sharp, but the dignifiedness mixed in them is even stronger.
The closer he got, the more he felt that the man in front of him could not see through and was unfathomable.
It's like that misty chaotic abyss, endless, with no way out, no direction, and no way to figure it out.
Is this person...really returning to Tibet?
Zhengyang City Lord was secretly startled, his expression remained unchanged, he opened his lips after a while, and said in a slow tone: "Friend Daoist refuted my imperial city's face, this is not for me and my imperial city. A humiliation?"
Emotions did not listen to a word of his previous warning.
This face slapped loudly, and Rao Zhengyang City Lord felt that he was thick-skinned enough, and he couldn't hang on.
With so many people present, I don't know how many secretly laughed at him in their hearts.
And among them, there is one in front of him.
Ji Qianfan pursed his lips, lowered his head, his cheeks were flushed, and he tried desperately to keep his delicate body from trembling.
Holding back his smile, he didn't let himself laugh out loud.
She didn't think so at first, but since the city owner of Zhengyang sat in front of him, she thought about it, and her thoughts jumped...

Looking at the city lord of Zhengyang again, it seems that two invisible big hands patted his old face flushed, like a monkey's buttocks wrinkled with age.
Lively and extraordinarily vivid.
The sudden smile was about to rush up in an instant, but fortunately, she was forcibly stopped it.
It's just... it's so hard to hold back.
Although it is said that the city owner of Zhengyang didn't even look at her.
This is what suits her best, and it will be seen by then.
That was so embarrassing.
"This seat didn't do anything."
Chen Ye's face was calm, and he rejected the act of doing it himself.
But... who would believe it?
Why are you able to say such words without blushing and beating hearts that anyone with discernment can see through?
Zhengyang City Lord narrowed his eyes, his tone was deep, and he knocked on the table: "If fellow Daoist did not do anything, how could the people of the Red Lotus Demon Sect die tragically on the spot? Could it be that fellow Daoist wanted to say that they died violently by themselves. ?"
When others saw this, they couldn't help but look sideways.
Shouldn't you really nod your head?
Of course, Chen Ye would not surprise them. He nodded and said in a calm tone, "It's okay to understand it this way."
There was an uproar in the audience.
You really have the guts to say, are you serious about joking?
Ji Qianfan, who was laughing at the side, was even more uncomfortable.
If she could, she wanted to laugh wildly.
But... Chen Ye raised his eyes and glanced at the surroundings lightly. The expressions on the faces of those who were suffocating their laughter suddenly collapsed.
The whole place was as silent as ever.
Suddenly, the corner of Chen Ye's mouth twitched, as if interested: "You... can you see that this seat has started?"
Everyone: "..."
There was a moment of stiffness at first, but what followed was a loud compliment filled with all kinds of emotions.
"I see that the Taoist priest has been drinking tea and never even got up. When did he start?"
"That's right, that's right, that Li Hongshuang must be because the Taoist priest has a handsome face, not like a mortal or an immortal. He is the only one in the sky and the world. For a while, qi and blood surged up, rushed to the heart, and was overexcited. This is why the seven orifices bleed to death!"

"Yes, yes, those people from the Red Lotus Demon Sect should be damned.
"Die well! Die well!"
Everyone has smiles on their faces, but how much is true or not... Everyone knows it well.
You are strong, you are strong, we can't beat you.
Moreover, it seems that the city master of Zhengyang is very afraid of you, so we should speak for you, right? ?
"Fellow Daoist, can you hear me?"
Chen Ye blinked and said with a light smile.
Zhengyang City Lord twitched the corners of his mouth, with a smile on his face: "I heard."
What a bunch of guys who bully the soft and fear the hard.
Although this seat is also a little apprehensive.
And this man doesn't seem to have moved. He just felt it, and naturally peeked into the situation in the inn.
That Li Hongshuang and the others didn't even have the slightest scars...
A strong person in the Divine Soul Realm condenses the Divine Soul, and can achieve the level of the Divine Soul leaving the body and perceive the heaven and earth. There are also competitions and collisions between the Divine Soul.
Li Hongshuang is only in the spirit sea realm, and has no divine soul at all. At best, she is a conscious soul.
He sensed for a moment... The Red Lotus Demon Sect and others have not damaged their soul consciousness. After death, their consciousness and soul will slowly dissipate.
This is too terrifying... If it is an attack from a god, the soul consciousness of these people will definitely be severely damaged.
But Li Hongshuang and others didn't.
What exactly did the Taoist in front of him do?
As a strong man in the Tibetan realm, he couldn't find it out, which was enough to show that the Daoist in front of him was stronger than him.
Even he was a little suspicious, is he a strong person in the heaven and human realm?
But after thinking about it, he immediately rejected the idea.

The powerhouses in the Heaven and Human Realm have long surpassed the Human Sovereign Realm.
Are you staying in the Human Sovereign Realm and waiting for retirement and death?
The Heaven and Human Realm has a life span of 5,000 years, and the Tibetan Realm has a life span of 2,000 years.
Although Heaven and Man are the strongest in the Human Sovereign Realm, there are other worlds outside the Human Sovereign Realm.
It's a pity that if you don't reach heaven and man, you are not qualified to set foot there.
Therefore, the person in front of him can only be returned to the Tibetan realm.
The territory of returning to Tibet is divided into three Tibets.
Human possessions, earthly possessions, and heavenly possessions.
He is Jizo.
This person is probably Tian Zang.
Since there is no way to prove it... that's fine. It should be a special method, he has never seen it before.
Although Human Imperial City is neutral, it is also true that the people of the Red Lotus Demon Sect should be damned.
There is no way to prove it, so there is no need to provoke the person in front of you.
At that time, when the Red Lotus Demon Sect was looking for trouble, it was this person, not someone else's imperial city.
"Then I'll harass fellow Daoists." After Zhengyang City Lord finished speaking, he stood up, glanced at everyone, and said solemnly, "The Emperor's Mausoleum is about to open, everyone, please prepare yourself."
After speaking, the figure disappeared again.
Ji Qianfan finally calmed down.
Chen Ye looked outside the gate.
Take back your sight.
When the ants peep into the existence that cannot be spied on, they are seeking their own death.
……………………………………
ps: Add more~ Please ask for a monthly pass, and there are updates! Ask for a monthly pass! You are welcome!
Chapter 17 The Emperor's Mausoleum opens, the Emperor's phantom (monthly ticket plus more~)
At this time, everyone in the inn was very honest.
The previous noise and clamor are gone, and there are only small discussions.
The elders on the second floor have all walked down from above, and one by one they walked into the ranks of their respective disciples.

Ji Qianfan sat next to Chen Ye and felt very uncomfortable. She tugged at her master's sleeve and whispered, "Master, many people are watching us secretly. This feeling is very uncomfortable."
Chen Ye smiled and asked, "What's so uncomfortable?"
"I just don't like the feeling of being stared at by many people, and I feel that Li Yanhan and Yu Qingxuan are always looking at us."
Ji Qianfan pouted and said.
Originally, Li Yanhan and Yu Qingxuan, the great geniuses of the Holy Land in the Purple Spirit Sea, were a big step higher than him.
According to me before, I can't compare to the other party.
but now……
Said to be uncomfortable, in fact, Ji Qianfan can also feel a little vanity, but there is also a little weirdness in it.
"You just don't get used to it."
Chen Ye chuckled lightly.
After all, growing into a strong person always requires a process.
Not just one aspect.
Today, Ji Qianfan is still feeling awkward because he is not used to this kind of sight.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated

Global Voyage: My Probability is 100%: Chapter 871 Spaceship: Destroyer!

Mystery: Shadow of Order: Chapter 231 Newspaper battle

A Certain Marvel Super Player: Chapter 620 we are the same

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 12:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 12:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the future, Ji Qianfan will surpass the heavens.
When he traveled to Kowloon to pull the carriage, the gods will protect him, coerce the heavens, and be admired by the heavens and all races, and no one knows it.
If you compare these two people, you really can't see that they will grow to that level in the future.
But, it's pretty cute, isn't it?
Ji Qianfan pursed his lips and frowned in thought. Seeing this, Chen Ye smiled, stretched out his hand and pinched the girl's face again.
He pouted and said, "Master, you are pinching my face again!"
That's what he said, but Ji Qianfan didn't open it either.
Glancing at the girl, Chen Ye said angrily, "Don't you let me pinch?"
After all, he added a little more strength to his hands.

Ji Qianfan quickly pouted and begged for mercy: "Let, let, let!"
Chen Ye then let go of his hand, and after a while, he said lightly: "You just need to grow up, you need to adapt, and the process of being noticed by others."
Ji Qianfan straightened his bamboo hat, pouted his lips and muttered in a low voice, "It's all about you that others see."
"There are also people watching you, you can see for yourself."
Chen Ye knocked on the table, Ji Qianfan raised his head with suspicious eyes, and glanced around carefully.
Soon he caught a few eyes looking towards him.
And some people still have a bit of envy in their eyes.
It made her immediately withdraw her gaze, feeling inexplicable in her heart.
Why are you looking at me with envious eyes...?
I sit with Master?
Are you envious?
Yes, my master is so strong and handsome, that must be enviable!
Exactly!
hehehehe~
Chen Ye glanced at Ji Qianfan, who was smirking in a low voice, and said, "Because I am strong, and you are my apprentice, so if you sit next to me, someone will envy you, know why?"
"That must be because the master is handsome, dashing and suave, and there is nothing like it in the world..."
Before she could finish speaking, Ji Qianfan felt a tingling pain in her little hand, which made her shrink immediately.
"Be serious." Chen Ye's tone was somewhat stern.
Ji Qianfan sat upright and was honest.
"I'm strong enough to be a teacher, so others fear me, and as my apprentice, you are naturally envious of you who think you can get my teachings."
"That's not what I thought..." Ji Qianfan muttered to himself, but didn't speak.
"If we are not strong enough to be teachers, then we will suffer. Therefore, to gain the respect of others, first of all, you must be strong enough. If you were to be exchanged with those people, what would you think?"
Chen Ye's voice was flat, but Ji Qianfan didn't dare to neglect him. Master was giving a serious lecture, and he would be beaten if he was neglected.
She thought about it for a while and switched the mood of the two.
If it were her, she would also envy others for having such a good master, a strong person who returned to the Tibetan realm.

This is second only to the powerhouse of Heaven and Human Realm, with a lifespan of 2,000, and is the leader of a large power.
"You are a chick, and you still need to grow. As a teacher, you can't stay by your side all your life. You need to learn to grow and experience yourself. Only when you are strong enough can you not be afraid of everything and let everything fear you."
After speaking, Chen Ye paused again and continued:
"You should know the truth. The most important thing is to do or not to do it."
Hearing these words, Ji Qianfan suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.
That Shizun...is she going to leave her after she becomes stronger?
Thinking like this, she felt a little bad. She quickly stuck out her tongue and said with a smile, "Isn't there a master to accompany me? It must be fine."
Chen Ye raised his brows and his eyes changed: "Emotions, didn't you listen to what you just said?"
Ji Qianfan: "..."
She twitched the corners of her mouth and nodded quickly, still feeling a little depressed.
Seeing her somewhat depressed look, the old monster who has lived for hundreds of thousands of years has very shrewd eyes, and he can see that he still smiled and said, "My teacher will be here."
Ji Qianfan's beautiful eyes lit up suddenly, hehe smiled, and pulled Chen Ye's robe, not letting go.
And at this moment, the whole earth suddenly trembled.
The roaring sound made the inn turbulent up and down, Chen Ye raised his eyes, moved with Ji Qianfan, and disappeared into the inn in the blink of an eye.
And the others were even more busy and rushed out of the inn.
This is obviously a sign that the Emperor's Mausoleum is about to open!
Above the head of the Imperial City.
Chen Ye and Ji Qianfan appeared quietly.
His eyes were deep, looking at the place where the Emperor's Mausoleum was located in the distance, the earth was still shaking.
In Chen Ye's eyes, the scene was different.
With a sense of longevity, the door of dust slammed open, and the dust shook off.

The real work of the gate is revealed, and the golden light shines out, traversing the sky and the earth, and it is boundless!
at the same time!
I saw the place where the Emperor's Mausoleum was, a high-pitched roar shook the world, and the sea of ​​​​clouds in all directions retreated, revealing an open sky!
A mighty and straight golden beam of light rushed into the sky, and around the beam of light, a gigantic golden dragon hovering above the beam!
The high-pitched roar originated from it.
It seems that they want to announce their existence to the entire Human Sovereign Realm.
The light centered on the beam of light turned into rippling waves, spreading out in all directions!
The radiance of the gods pervades the world, like a golden sea shining in the sky, and against the backdrop of the beam of light and the golden dragon, a stalwart figure is incomparably ethereal, like a shadow.
The ancient emperor.
All the people in the Human Sovereign Realm looked at the scene of this world, all in awe, showing admiration.
Ji Qianfan is no exception.
Only Chen Ye looked at the human emperor's phantom, his expression unchanged.
He stood in the air, and the human emperor's phantom's huge eyes seemed to be looking at him, his divine might was extraordinary, shocking the past and the present!
Chen Ye looked at him, his black eyes were calm and deep, full of stars, everything changed, only he was eternal!
It seems that two terrifying beings are facing each other in the heavens.
………………
ps: Ask for a monthly pass~~! Jiagen is here!
Chapter 18 Does not belong to this era (seeking monthly ticket)
In the boundless starry sky, two stalwart figures sat cross-legged opposite each other.
With their breaths and breaths, the innocent floating stars around them were born and shattered, but soon, countless newly born stars replaced them.
Xinghai envelops the two, and nothing from the outside world can interfere with them.
"Fellow."
The golden stalwart figure is none other than the ancient emperor.
The other figure was Chen Ye.

Since others are the first to greet him, Chen Ye will naturally not neglect him. After all, Ji Qianfan's inheritance is the inheritance of this ancient emperor, and he is also half of Ji Qianfan's teacher in the future.
With a faint voice, he responded, "Friend Daoist."
Seeing Chen Ye's indifferent reaction, the human emperor Xuying didn't say anything. Instead, he chuckled softly and said, "It's just a remnant of the soul, but it makes friends laugh."
The ancient human emperor has long since ceased to exist. The remnant of the soul left by the emperor's mausoleum, if not for Chen Ye's arrival, I am afraid that the person who can be seen with him is the person who has been inherited.
That is Ji Qianfan.
so…
Chen Ye's eyes were calm, and he looked at the shadow of the emperor in front of him: "Why do you want to see me?"
Previously, the two looked at each other in midair. Chen Ye noticed the slight fluctuations in the remnant soul of the emperor before him and invited him to see it.
Although it is possible to choose not to see him, but it is related to his apprentice, and he himself is a human race enlightened, so why does he reject the ancient emperor, so what's the harm in seeing him?
If the remnant soul wants to take away the body...
I'm afraid it's not enough for him to crush it with one finger.
Even though the ancient emperor was a strong man in the ancient era, the era has now passed, and the ancient times have become the era when the heavens passed away.
Although the splendor of ancient times has been passed down for a long time, the era of the heavens today is no longer comparable to the ancient times.
Everything in the heavens is changing, moving forward.
But among the heavens, there is no shortage of those who have no cultivation, but others are prosperous.
For example...the Earth.
The vastness of the heavens is boundless. As a Taoist priest, Chen Ye has walked the heavens for hundreds of thousands of years, and he has not explored the end of the heavens.
But that doesn't mean he's not strong enough.
Otherwise, he would not be able to be honored in the heavens.

Therefore, the antiquity is already in the past, and even if the real body of the ancient human emperor appears in front of him now, he is far from his opponent.
It's a pity... the emperors of all dynasties, only Ji Qianfan's generation is the most outstanding, until Ji Qianfan set foot in the heavens, the human race really stood up.
Although the emperors of all dynasties before the ancient emperors have set foot in the heavens, the human race has not risen so quickly.
It is the inheritance from generation to generation, coupled with Ji Qianfan's own outstanding talent, that will lead to the extraordinary achievements in the future.
It can also be said that if the original Ji Qianfan did not have the inheritance of the emperor, he would not be able to lead the human race to the glory of the heavens in the future.
But the emperor's inheritance chose her, so it was her chance.
Luck is also a part of strength.
This is also the reason why Chen Ye chose to teach Ji Qianfan's "Dao Yi Derivative Classic".
Nothing more, it will not affect Ji Qianfan himself. Even if there is the inheritance of the emperor, the Daoyi Derivative Sutra can be used as the basis to continue to practice, and even those outside the inheritance of the emperor can also practice.
It contains all the heavens and myriad things. Although it is a basic practice, looking at the heavens, it is unknown how many people coveted it.
Unfortunately, no one was robbed.
What's more, the road is mottled and complicated, and the other experts in the heavens already have their own way, so why should they cut off their own avenues and rob Chen Ye's "Dao Yi Derivative Scripture"
Although it has the characteristics of including all things, it must be cultivated from the very beginning, otherwise it will be useless.
This is also a restriction set by Chen Ye.
If you want to change your cultivation, you can, then you have to abolish the cultivation base and be honest.
"Friend Daoist is a visitor from the heavens."
The emperor let out a laughter, and the laughter was full of emotion, but at the same time there was a hint of sadness.
"Yes or no, why ask, I'm not interested in your inheritance of the Emperor, but my apprentice needs it."
Facing the question of the main lord, Chen Ye's expression was light, explaining his purpose.
Rao Shiren Emperor didn't expect that the person in front of him came to express his intentions directly, very straightforward. Could it be that he would give it if he said so?
After a while, he slowly smiled and said, "With the strength of fellow Daoists, it would be easy to capture the inheritance of the Emperor. Even if I were alive, I would not be a match for fellow Daoists."

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 13:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 13:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chen Ye could hear his emotion, as well as the sadness.
A generation of human emperors sighed that they could not set foot on the peaks of the heavens, and finally went to bed because of the end of their lives.
If possible, he naturally wants to become enlightened and live endless years.
Keep looking forward, keep looking.
But unfortunately, there is no if.
As a human emperor, he carries the fate of the human race.
Unable to abandon the human race, all alone...
It can only be said that this human emperor is too persistent.
Although this ambition was good, it was not achieved in the end.
After a while, Chen Ye shook his head: "I won't show favoritism, I have done it, I don't need anything else, and what my disciple needs, she will naturally get it by her ability."

With a light tone, the old emperor could still hear Chen Ye's confidence.
What my apprentice wants, she can get it by herself.
If I make a move, then even if this Human Sovereign inheritance is obtained, it will have no meaning to him at all.
That's all.
"It's my fault." The Emperor smiled.
But then, he stared at Chen Ye again: "If fellow Daoist disciple gets my inheritance, I hope that fellow Daoist can help me. One day, the human race will be able to stand up to the heavens."
He nodded and agreed.
There is no need for the emperor to say more, since he is his apprentice, he will help him and let Ji Qianfan truly rise and shine.
The future emperor will only be stronger!
"It's a pity, I can't see that day... Thank you, fellow Daoist."
The figure of the emperor slowly turned into golden particles and was about to disappear in this space.
Chen Ye watched silently.
Without him, the remnant soul of the emperor would still exist. Ji Qianfan had inherited it, and this remnant soul would most likely become a grandfather, falling on Ji Qianfan and guiding her forward.
Whether it is true or not, I am afraid that only the deceased Emperor knows.
But even without this human emperor's remnant soul, Chen Ye never doubted Ji Qianfan's future.
This is his confidence in himself.
It is also his confidence in Ji Qianfan.
They were about to turn into golden particles, and finally, the emperor's eyes suddenly became meaningful, staring at Chen Ye.
A little turbulence flashed in Chen Ye's eyes, and then it turned calm.
In the endless Xinghai space, he was the only one left to sit.
Time is stagnant, I don't know how long it has passed.
He suddenly smiled.
after all…
He does not belong to this era.
But why didn't he come from the past?
………………
ps: Update! Can the monthly pass break through a thousand today! Continue to add more ~ ​​breaking a thousand prizes! (serious face)
Chapter 19 The apprentice must be a fierce man too
In the sky, the phantom of the emperor slowly dissipated, the crystal particles turned into brilliance and dispersed with the wind, and the beam of light standing between heaven and earth also slowly receded.

The last roar of the golden dragon resounded through the entire sky... It finally dissipated after it reverberated for a long time.
A generation of emperors has nothing left in the world except for inheritance.
It's just that after this time, the new inheritance of the emperor will fall on Ji Qianfan.
"Shizun Shizun! The Emperor's Mausoleum is open!"
Ji Qianfan, who was supported by Chen Ye and floated aside, was very excited at this moment, his eyes staring straight ahead.
Holding Chen Ye's sleeve robe with one hand and waving the other hand from side to side, it seems that he wants to express his current mood.
Then Chen Ye pinched his face with one hand, and immediately stopped restless.
Chen Ye then slowly let go of his hand, and said lightly: "The Mausoleum of the Emperor is not that simple, the inheritance left by a generation of Emperors, you need to go through a lot of tests before you can get the inheritance, you are no more than the mortal realm now. The cultivation base, you should be more careful."
When it comes to cultivation, Ji Qianfan's whole body is like a leaking ball, his pretty face suddenly collapsed, and he said deflatedly:
"Master, this time, some people in the Emperor's Mausoleum have Spirit Sea Realm, and my third emperor brother is still inside. If I encounter it, I won't be beaten to death by them? The Emperor's Mausoleum is conceited with life and death. …”
Speaking of this, she paused, and the emotion in her words became a little uncertain: "What will you do when your apprentice is slaughtered..."
Chen Ye's eyes were calm, and he glanced at her, somewhat inexplicable: "So, do you want to give you some protection for the teacher?"
When Ji Qianfan heard the words, a look suddenly appeared on his face... or Master, you understand my smile, he pulled his sleeve robe, and said with a smile:
"Master, give me something to escape my life, preferably the kind that can't be beaten by the enemy, and can take me away directly."

Hearing what his apprentice said, Chen Ye suddenly thought of the Ten Thousand Miles Escape Talisman, but this thing...
I'm afraid it's not possible to directly teleport Ji Qianfan to a place thousands of miles away from the Emperor's Mausoleum.
My apprentice is here to take the inheritance of the Emperor, not to put it aside to play a big adventure.
Therefore, the Ten Thousand Miles Escape Character was directly rejected.
At the same time, Chen Ye also spurred the system.
The system in the mind space made repeated begging sounds, indicating that it was really not what I thought.
"What's the use of asking you?"
Chen Ye's indifferent words made the system in his mind shudder and let out bursts of whining.
What can it do? !
It is also made, the lottery program is not controlled by it, the program is set, and it has not been upgraded yet, at most, you can only give a little more points to the Taoist Master, and this Taoist has to come out Whip it up.
Even if it claims to be the worst system in history, there is no problem at all, right!
"Zun Dao, I really don't have any more, really, really, I have already explained all the cheap things I can squeeze out to you, so you can let me go."
The little golden ball of light trembled in his mind. If it had a shape at this time, it would probably be crying while hugging Chen Ye's thigh.
The icy and old-fashioned voice also carried an emotion of fear. It was really afraid that Chen Ye would slap it to death with a slap.
"I don't expect you either."
Chen Ye's indifferent voice dissipated, and the system in his mind finally breathed a sigh of relief.
It feels that since it is bound to this Dao Venerable, it has been so frightened every day. Every time it says a wrong word, it's not right, or even doesn't do anything, it is very likely that it will be pulled out by the Dao Venerable and whipped. Corpse.
Thinking about it this way, it might as well be dead.
woo woo woo...
"It's okay, you go in when the time comes. If someone encounters you, they will be afraid to be a teacher."
Chen Ye smiled slightly and ruthlessly rejected Ji Qianfan's request.

Ji Qianfan: "..."
Are you afraid that you can eat it as a meal?
Master, can you be more practical?
With his mouth shriveled, Ji Qianfan whimpered, "Master, will they really do it then?"
Chen Ye smiled as always: "Don't worry, they won't."
You are not them! How can you say no!
man! Men are big hooves!
Chen Ye knows better than Ji Qianfan whether it will or not. Generally speaking.
Shouldn't do it.
But at the last critical moment, the temptation of the emperor's inheritance will definitely induce other major forces to take action.
Chen Ye had already guarded against this move.
So, he waited, if someone dared to do it, then he would have to face it immediately.
it's him.
"Master, you really won't give it to me!"
Ji Qianfan showed a pitiful appearance, and then was ruthlessly rejected by Chen Ye:
"no."
Ah ah ah ah ah ah!
I'm so bored!
Pig trotters! Pig trotters!
Ji Qianfan closed his mouth and simply closed himself.
When the system in his mind saw Ji Qianfan's treatment, he didn't know how envious he was.
Young girl, you are in the midst of happiness and do not know happiness. Look at me, being oppressed by the Dao Zun, it is too humble, and the system should have no stubbornness at all.
"The door is open, the time has come, let's go."
Chen Ye glanced at her with a half-smile, and with a movement, he disappeared immediately.
At this time, in front of the gate of the Emperor's Mausoleum, the city lord of Zhengyang was standing here. Looking at the crowd, he seemed to have something to say. Beside him, there was a woman. The woman was slender, but He has long gray hair, but his face is still beautiful and gentle.
"I have met the city lord of Zhengyang, Mrs. Qingyang."
A crowd of people bowed in salute.
Just as the two were about to respond, they saw Chen Ye leading Ji Qianfan in mid-air.
Inexplicably, with the arrival of Chen Ye, the atmosphere became a little oppressive.
The Daoist's previous battle at the inn had left indelible marks on them.
Zhengyang City Lord: "..."

The sudden silence made Ji Qianfan shrink back subconsciously, feeling the focus of her eyes, she raised her hand to straighten her hat.
Chen Ye waved his hand and said lightly, "You guys continue."
Seeing that this man didn't do anything, the city lord of Zhengyang continued: "The Mausoleum of the Emperor has opened. You have one month, but you can stay inside. No one above the spirit sea level can enter."
Without talking nonsense, he moved away from the woman beside him.
At this moment, an elder of the great faction stepped forward and smiled, holding a storage bag in his hand, and said with a smile, "City Lord Zhengyang and Madam Qingyang..."
"Elder, do you want to show favoritism?"
Zhengyang City Lord's face turned cold.
Mrs. Qingyang's expression on the side remained unchanged, still indifferent, but her eyes already had a warning sign.
"Of course not... I just hope that if there is something wrong with my disciple, I also hope that... the city owner can protect my disciple."
The elder gave a wry smile, and after speaking, he sneaked a glance at Chen Ye and Ji Qianfan.
This Daoist is so fierce... His apprentice must not be easy. If his apprentice can't beat him, what should he do?
Just checked, but found that the **** the other side couldn't see through.
This made him... very uncomfortable.
…………

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Fantasy Novels

I am a Super Sorcerer

4.0 (8 votes) - 124.9K views

Everlasting

5.0 (2 votes) - 300.1K views

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Ordinary Person

3.0 (19 votes) - 243.1K views

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 14:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 14:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

ps: Ask for a monthly pass~ Can you exceed 1,000 today! Woo, more than a thousand, continue to add more, more updates, thank you~
In addition, I recommend a book here. My good friend's book is also very interesting. You can read it~
Title: "I Married a Decent Little Wife After Exiting the Customs"
Author: No Supplement
Chapter 20 System: I'm Too Difficult (Monthly Pass Plus, Ask for Monthly Pass~)
It's not just him, everyone else is secretly investigating Chen Ye's side, what kind of strength does this girl with a hat and a veil have.
But...because of Chen Ye, all the investigations were isolated from the outside, unable to get close to half a minute.
Is this the world of the strong...?
There are ants under Guizang. This statement is also quite valid, and it is well reflected in Chen Ye at this time.

Not to mention the elders of the Divine Soul Realm.
Zhengyang City Lord and Mrs. Qingyang, this couple, both belong to the Tibetan realm, and their strengths are almost the same.
They couldn't find out the strength of the man in front of them, and the strength of the girl beside him was also blocked by an invisible force.
It's really surprising.
Logically speaking, they are also in the Guizang realm. Even if the other party is also a Tianzang in Guizang, it shouldn't be too difficult to see through with the strength of the two of them.
But this man is mysterious, they just can't see through.
"Perhaps some special method was used..."
After thinking about it, the city owner of Zhengyang still gave up the idea of ​​continuing to spy on, and the Taoist people didn't know that they were spying.
Then he retracted his thoughts, looked at the elder in front of him, frowned and said, "In the Mausoleum of the Emperor, one's life is the most important thing. This is the rule."
"City Lord, this is the only time, this old man is really worried about the disciples."
The elder frowned tightly. He was afraid that the disciples of his sect would be caught by the disciples of the Taoist. What would he do when the disciples disappeared?
The city master of Zhengyang snorted coldly and said, "They are all in the spirit sea realm, so what can happen, and there is only one person in the family. There are so many disciples in your group, and you still need my help to save your life?!"
After being said this, the elder's face suddenly became ugly, and he turned a little red for a while.
But he asked so straightforwardly to save his life for personal gain... Being refuted, he naturally had a harder time responding.
And the elder's sect disciples all turned black, all young, frivolous, and capable disciples, otherwise they would not have been dispatched to attend the Emperor's Mausoleum.
Since their parents are embarrassed, they naturally have to be embarrassed as well.
The leader, who seemed to be the senior brother, couldn't help but feel arrogant in his heart, stepped forward, and snorted coldly, "Elder, why is there such a thing, we are a group of people, are we still afraid of one person?"

She didn't go in with his master!
He didn't have the guts to say this.
After all, he is a great power in the Tibetan realm, and he is not stupid.
Beside Chen Ye, Ji Qianfan's mouth twitched.
Kind of, you can say a few more words! talk!
You have a great elder, and I have a master!
Why, they all come out to mess around, why do they shrink their heads and don't dare to say the whole thing?
Ji Qianfan snorted twice, put his arms around his arms, stared at the young man, and silently wrote it down in his heart. Unfortunately, there is no paper now, otherwise I will have to write you down in a small notebook!
Unexpectedly... the master beside her suddenly said:
"The little apprentice is only at the ninth level of the Mortal Extreme Realm. If you have the ability, you can naturally go to trouble her."
Ji Qianfan: "???"
She turned her head sharply and looked at Chen Ye beside her.
Master! !
Is there anyone who sells apprentices like you? !
Obviously you didn't allow the casting of Linghai, but you still directly reported my strength and said that you could trouble me! ?
Is there a master like you? !
Would you like your apprentice to die?
"Master...you...you're going too far!!"
Ji Qianfan clenched his pink fist tightly, wishing to punch his master, gritted his silver teeth, and said in a low voice angrily.
"I'm tempering you, and they definitely won't dare to trouble you before, so it's enough to try obediently."
Chen Ye stretched out his hand, pressed it on Ji Qianfan's hat, pressed her head, and said lightly.
Trial...
Is it possible to set up your apprentice as a public enemy like this, and reveal the fact that you are weaker than others? !
Ji Qianfan suddenly felt that his world was in ruins...
"After getting the inheritance of the emperor, come out directly and lead you to create a sea of ​​​​spirits for the teacher."
Speaking of which, Chen Ye withdrew his hands, put his hands behind his back, and said calmly.

"hehe……"
The corners of Ji Qianfan's mouth twitched. Whether she can survive or not is one thing, and she also casts a sea of ​​​​spirits.
There is such a master!
Wuwuwu, I clearly felt a little uncomfortable about leaving the master in the future!
Now that I think about it, it's completely gone!
If I can, I can't wait to run away now!
"Smelly Master..."
Ji Qianfan couldn't help but pouted and muttered.
Chen Ye was too lazy to teach her a lesson, and said lightly, "You can't die anyway, so don't go in."
As Chen Ye spoke out about Ji Qianfan's strength, everyone present was stunned.
He looked at the girl beside Chen Ye.
The ninth level of the extreme realm?
Do you believe it?
I don't believe it, okay?
And let us trouble her!
Isn't it courting death?
You were so fierce just now, your apprentice must be even more fierce, if we provoke it, it will definitely be miserable!
The eyes of Li Yanhan, Yu Qingxuan, Ji Bo and others changed one after another, and they became more vigilant.
The boss is planning to use us to train his own apprentices. We must not be fooled by each other!
"Everyone, please come in."
Zhengyang City Lord twitched the corners of his mouth helplessly when he heard the words just now, followed his wife to the side, and gave way.
A group of disciples walked towards it one after another.
Chen Ye pinched Ji Qianfan's small face and said with a light smile, "Go ahead."
Ji Qianfan's expression moved, biting his lips, with a look of loss: "Master... You really don't give me some..."
Chen Ye raised his brows: "Where is so much nonsense coming from?"
With a flick of his finger, Ji Qianfan didn't have time to react, and his body immediately flew towards the gate. The speed was so fast that he rushed to the front of the crowd in the blink of an eye and flew in directly.
Everyone: "..."
The crowd suddenly became noisy, and when they saw Ji Qianfan flying in, they hurriedly followed.
It's not that Chen Ye doesn't want to give it, it's mainly because he usually doesn't keep anything on hand.

The Ten Thousand Miles Escape Talisman is not suitable, and the Taoist Palace is naturally even more impossible.
After he became enlightened, there were very few who could be his opponents. What a treasure of heaven and earth, it would be better for him to sit cross-legged in a certain place and quietly experience thousands of years of time.
However, it is very easy to fabricate this kind of teleportation talisman to escape.
But he just didn't want to give it. Since Ji Qianfan stayed with him, he has been coquettish a lot on weekdays.
Some people rely on him and need to be adjusted.
Soon, only Chen Ye and others were left outside.
They are the existence of the older generation.
However, there was no one by Chen Ye's side.
Mainly because of unfamiliarity, and the dull expression on Chen Ye's face.
Isn't it just to express that you don't want people to get close.
Although it is said that no one is willing to approach, after all, such a gentle and easy-going Daoist looks so terrifying when he starts.
Small body, great strength.
"system."
Chen Ye ignored the others and called out to the system.
"Dao Zun, I'm here..."
The system's tone was weak, and it sounded slowly.
"The task was settled in advance for me." Chen Ye said lightly.
system:"?"
"No... The task of the Dao Zun has not been completed yet. You see, this is not in line with the rules."
"The task will be completed sooner or later anyway. Do you think this disciple will not be able to obtain the inheritance of the Emperor?"
"I dare not..."
The system's tone was far-fetched, and he even wanted to hit him to death.
"Settlement." Chen Ye's words could not tolerate the slightest refusal.
"Ding... Detected that due to some special factors, the task was completed ahead of schedule, hereby reward... 1,000 Saint Master points."
………………………………
ps: Before twelve o’clock, there will be a fourth update when the monthly pass exceeds 1,000. Please ask for the monthly pass. Let me see that guy who is secretly hiding the monthly pass and does not vote.

Chapter 21 This man, something is wrong!
After once again oppressing the system, Chen Ye's Saint Master point earned 1,000 again.
There are now 3,500 Sage Points.
Chen Ye thought for a moment, then asked, "System, how many times has Ji Qianfan's mission stage been?"
"Return to Dao Zun... When Ji Qianfan gets the inheritance and becomes the realm of heaven and man, when he can set foot in the realm of the heavens, Ji Qianfan's mission phase will end."
Raising his eyebrows slightly, Chen Ye's tone seemed a little dissatisfied:
"Just this stage? Isn't there still a realm after Heaven and Human Realm? Why is there no follow-up stage?"
Hearing these words, the system was terrified. He had experienced the oppression just now, and he definitely didn't want to experience it a second time.
One to five to twenty, he explained everything he knew: "Dao Zun, in the current version of the system, Ji Qianfan's mission stage can only go to the realm of heaven and man, and the later levels have not been improved, so I can't. Providing information is as if there is currently only a lottery function and no mall function."
As set by the program, except for upgrading, it has no other way to go.
Chen Ye said in a light tone: "The person who made you is really funny."

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular Today

Rebirth 90s: Hot Wife Flirting (36.5k views today)

I’ve Been Home For a Hundred Years and I’m Invincible When I Go Out (19.6k views today)

Start with Douluo: Martial Soul is a Light (16.8k views today)

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 15:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 15:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

What else can the system say? Can only let out a dry laugh.
Now that you are the boss, you are what you say. Anyway, I can't beat you now.
"Let's draw a prize once and see what we can draw this time."
Chen Ye's voice fell, and the system did not dare to neglect, the roulette wheel appeared again, and the pointer turned rapidly.
With the death stare of the Taoist in front of him, the pointer stopped.
However, this time it actually landed on the golden block.
The system cheered for a while, and could not wait to jump up excitedly.
This time, Dao Zun doesn't have to spur me on!
Direct withdrawal of money!
This wave, this wave is SSR!
The system prompt sounds:
"Ding! Congratulations to Dao Zun for getting... a fragment of the divine fire map."

"It seems that you can't get anything good out of this system roulette."
Chen Ye's indifferent words were like a nightmare, whispering in the system's ear, the system shuddered and wailed: "Dao Zun!"
He wasn't in a hurry, he wanted to hear what tricks the system could come up with, Chen Ye said lightly, "Tell me."
"The things in the roulette wheel are completely random. Although the color of each block is different, it will show its quality. Although you draw a shard, but it can be ranked in the golden block, it will definitely not be bad. what!"
What can it do? ! What can it do!
This kind of statement is like you have drawn a character with the highest quality but the worst ability attribute, but it cannot change the evaluation of its golden quality.
So... Chen Ye's eyes were warm, and in the space of his mind, a big white hand suddenly descended and flicked the trembling golden ball.
boom!
Like a leather ball, the golden ball bounced around in the entire space, and from time to time you could hear whispers like '嘤', which was the whine that it suffered from this humiliation.
Explanation, you still do it!
In the future, I can't explain it at all, just wait for death!
The big white hand disappeared, and the golden ball of light stopped after a long time, and floated in the space.
Chen Ye calmed his mind, the outside world was only a few moments in the past.
He raised his eyes, and his warm and calm black eyes glanced at the elders of the sectarian forces.
The inexplicable sense of shock made the elders who were quietly looking at them nervous, and they turned their attention away, for fear that the Taoist would find them in trouble.
The corners of his lips twitched slightly, and Chen Ye turned around and swayed his Taoist robe lightly.
At this moment, a voice suddenly sounded, and he said, "Master, please stay."
Chen Ye's body stopped, turned his head slightly, and looked down condescendingly in mid-air, with a pair of indifferent eyes, but it gave people a chilling feeling in his heart: "Tell me."
The person who spoke out was dressed in a golden robe, tall and straight, and his strength was not weak. He had reached the pinnacle of divine soul.

Although she looks quite old, she has a temperament and has experienced vicissitudes and vicissitudes, and she prides herself on being calm and not shocked.
But under Chen Ye's glance, he subconsciously felt a chill in his heart, and he couldn't help but take a step back.
When he reacted, he secretly scolded himself for being scared off by the other person's look.
Immediately, he took a deep breath and said bravely: "The people below are from the Xuanyuan Dynasty, before... I received news that it was said that His Royal Highness the Ninth Princess was rescued by someone at the border, and the appearance of the Taoist priest... What the intelligence says is almost the same.”
After speaking, he lowered his eyes and stopped looking at Chen Ye's indifferent, yet more panic-stricken eyes.
I always felt that those deep eyes, looking at them again, would inhale his soul, engulf him completely, and fall into a day and night that never ends.
Facing the question of the golden-robed old man, Chen Ye was not surprised at all.
The two guards who were let go at the beginning reported the news and information, and naturally someone would come to the door.
Don't even think about it, the current Xuanyuan Dynasty has sent a lot of people to find Ji Qianfan.
Originally, the Xuanyuan Dynasty participated in the opening of the Emperor's Mausoleum, and the girl also had a share, but since Ji Qianfan's strength dissipated, this opportunity naturally disappeared.
I met Chen Ye, and now I participate in the trial of the Emperor's Mausoleum in this way...
tsk...
If people really knew that it was Ji Qianfan, I'm afraid the Xuanyuan Dynasty would make a big reaction, right?
Chen Ye didn't answer directly, but asked calmly, "What do you think?"
This made the old man in golden robe stunned and frowned: "Daoist... Now the entire dynasty is looking for the whereabouts of His Royal Highness the Nine Princesses. If the Taoist leader can send His Highness Nine Princesses back, we Xuanyuan Dynasty will pay tribute to them. superior!"

Turning around, Chen Ye put his hands on his back and stood in the air, his eyes were like the sky, overlooking everything in the world.
The people on the sidelines were shocked, feeling that something was wrong, so they quickly restrained and stabilized their minds.
This person... is not right!
An indifferent voice echoed in the sky: "You, say it again?"
The qi that came from nowhere, endless, condensed into strong winds, accompanied by a terrifying whistling sound!
The astonishing momentum instantly pressed down on the golden-robed old man, and he heard a crisp sound as if the bones on his body were about to be crushed!
Severe pain irrigated the whole body, the eyes of the old man instantly turned red, the originally upright body was forcibly pressed down, and his legs trembled slightly, as if he could not support him, he knelt down directly.
The people watching silently on the side were even more shocked.
What is this man planning to do? !
In front of the Emperor's Mausoleum, did you kill this old man of the Xuanyuan Dynasty? !
…………
ps: Seek wave, monthly pass, I feel a little lack of motivation, woohoo, need to give me some motivation
Chapter 22 Overlooking all living beings (monthly ticket plus more ~ ​​ask for monthly ticket)
However, the city lord Zhengyang and Mrs. Qingyang who were on the side couldn't help taking a deep breath when they felt the amazing momentum.
With such a terrifying power, the city lord of Zhengyang has almost never felt such a terrifying aura since he became the Tibetan Realm.
Mrs. Qingyang, who was standing beside him, felt the same way, she couldn't help but narrow her eyes, and murmured, "Is this still the strength that Guizang Realm should have?"
The city master of Zhengyang couldn't help nodding his head. The condensed winds were sharp and fierce, as if they were enough to cut through the wind blades, cutting the air into bursts of roars.
In mid-air, ripples like water rippled slowly.
All the forces present, the elders of the sect, were all terrified by the huge momentum that was set off.
The aura of that person had reached a point where they all felt unable to move.

This...is this the world of the boss of the Guizang Realm?
However, both Zhengyang City Lord and Qingyang Madam were extremely afraid of this.
It's not that they haven't seen Tianzang's move at the Guizang Realm, but Chen Ye's aura was obviously too exaggerated.
Moreover, even before the dharma body was revealed, there was such a momentum, which made them feel a strong sense of oppression.
Really, for a moment, the city master of Zhengyang wondered whether this guy was in the realm of heaven and man.
But thinking of his previous conjectures, what's the point of staying here in the Heaven and Human Realm?
This person... who is he?
This question emerged in everyone's hearts, but the terrifying power that Chen Ye broke out made no one present dare to say more.
"I also ask Daoist Master... Send His Royal Highness the Ninth Princess back to the Xuanyuan Dynasty!" Gritting his teeth, the old man was stubborn. It seemed that Ji Qianfan was very important to their Xuanyuan Dynasty and could not give up.
"I don't know any of the nine princesses at all. You asked me to send them back. Are you Xuanyuan Dynasty playing something out of nothing?" Chen Ye's voice still echoed in the air.
But there was a little bit of banter in the plain tone.
At the same time, the pressure directly pressed down the old man's body. With a thud of his knees, he fell directly to the ground, unable to move at all.
Like an invisible mountain, heavier and heavier, stacked together.
With the body of the golden-robed old man going like this, he might not be able to support it.
And the many elders who were watching felt a little bit hard to breathe while feeling heart palpitations.
It can be seen that they are already a little unbearable.
In this Xuanyuan Dynasty, the ninth princess was lost, and now she is still making things difficult for this person. Isn't this too miserable?
"Fellow."
At this moment, the city lord of Zhengyang suddenly stepped forward, and under pressure, he clasped his fists and said, "Fellow Daoist, please be merciful."

"Does the city lord also want to take part?"
Chen Ye's eyes were indifferent, his face was expressionless, there was no sadness or joy, and his voice came floating in the air.
At a glance, the city lord Zhengyang felt an inexplicable power enveloped his body, forcing him to stop moving forward and could not move forward.
This is definitely not the strength that Guizang Realm should have...
Zhengyang City Lord was silent and determined in his heart, his face was solemn, and he clasped his fists and said, "The Taoist priest does not need to make such a big deal with the elders of the Xuanyuan Dynasty. Please let the Taoist priest let it go."
Having said that, he has changed the title of fellow Taoist Chen Ye to Taoist priest, showing respect.
Because of the strength of the other party, it really does not seem to be in the realm of returning to Tibet, and the possibility of being in the realm of heaven and human is very high.
He is not him, so how could he know exactly what this strong man is thinking?
In short, it is still necessary to stabilize the current situation. If this elder dies here...
The Xuanyuan Dynasty was probably going to die of anger.
A Ninth Princess has been lost, and now an elder who is at the peak of the Divine Soul Realm has also been lost. Anyone who changes it will probably be angry.
"If the city lord is misunderstood and entangled like this, if he is the city lord, I'm afraid he will not be able to help himself, right?"
Chen Ye's eyes shifted, and he landed on the city lord of Zhengyang, and said lightly.
Only Zhengyang City Lord could see the playful meaning in his eyes, he gave a wry smile, there was nothing he could do.
Can he still speak?
Holding his fist, he smiled wryly: "The Xuanyuan Dynasty is eager to find the Ninth Princess, and the Yellow Emperor has issued a decree, even if the entire Human Sovereign Realm is turned over, the Ninth Princess must be found. Dynasty, the gains outweigh the losses, just in front of the elders who are eager to find the nine princesses, and let them live."
Chen Ye's eyes widened, and he didn't know where he was drifting.

In an instant, the huge Xuanyuan Dynasty seemed to be watched by a pair of eyes that suddenly appeared.
Sitting quietly in the palace, waiting for the news, Ji Haocang, who was dealing with the criticism, was full of agility.
After a pause, he rushed out violently, like a golden dragon, with a high-pitched whistle that shook the inside and outside of the palace.
As for Ji Haocang, he appeared in the sky above the palace in an instant. The feeling of being coveted just now gave him a great sense of unease!
He frowned, looked up at the sky, his pupils shrank suddenly.
In the sky, a pair of huge eyes staring at him, and this strong sense of unease and crisis, it was these eyes that brought him.
Almost in an instant, Ji Haocang's body's spiritual power suddenly surged out, and a dharma figure wearing a golden robe, reaching a thousand feet, appeared behind him, and the extraordinary aura brought a great impact.
The golden light rippling, shaking the void with ripples.
The surrounding area where Fa Xiangqi was located was cleaned up. The golden dragon with a height of 100 meters surrounded Fa Xiang's huge body, and the mighty and astonishing domineering fighting intent almost covered the entire capital together!
"What happened!"
Everyone in the palace was amazed. Inside and outside, a group of people had already run out, looking at the huge dharma image standing in the sky.
Looking up again, in the boundless sky at the top, a pair of indifferent eyes seemed to be real but not real.
Everyone who looked up, their hearts seemed to be shaken violently by something, but they felt that they were breathing too quickly, and they couldn't react for a while.
Ji Haocang's face was solemn, and he was ready to do anything at any time.
He didn't know what the **** those huge eyes were, and he could only calm himself down now.
But he had no information to resist, the owner of these eyes shot... How terrible would it be?
The Xuanyuan Dynasty once had an ancestor of heaven and man, and now he has transcended the realm of emperors.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 16:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 16:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At that time, the young Ji Haocang was fortunate enough to meet him, but with such a mighty momentum, he didn't have the feeling that these eyes brought him...
More intense!
The ruthlessness and indifference of these eyes, all living beings and all things in their eyes, like tiny mayflies, cannot be shaken at all.
Feeling very bad, Ji Haocang, as the Yellow Emperor of the current dynasty and the ruler of a country, is a great power in the Tibetan realm of those great forces, so he can only be on an equal footing with him.
Such a rare feeling of being looked down upon.
It made him feel inexplicably humiliated.
……………………………………
ps: Add more ~ ​​ask for a monthly ticket ~ thank you~
Chapter 23: Don't Look Over Time

Those eyes just stared at him quietly like this...
No, it was a bird's-eye view, looking at the vast territory of the entire dynasty, it was already extremely vast.
However, Ji Haocang could see the boundless expanse of these eyes.
The huge pupils of the eyes are full of countless stars. In this vast Xuanyuan Dynasty, there is not even a single corner of the eyes.
It seems that the entire Human Sovereign Realm, in the eyes of these terrifying giant eyes, is but one of the small stars, which can be destroyed at will.
Thinking like this in his heart, Ji Haocang felt that the immense pressure on his body was getting stronger and stronger.
It made him sweat uncontrollably, and his body trembled uncontrollably.
What kind of terrifying existence is this...?
He couldn't back down. He was the Yellow Emperor, the ruler of a dynasty, the ruler of a country, and he had hundreds of millions of people behind him, so he couldn't back down.
But his body trembled uncontrollably, and the dharma behind him seemed to have some signs of dissipating under the gaze of these quiet, indifferent, ruthless eyes of the sky.
The power contained in this gaze is invisible and intangible, like a silent nightmare, greedy nibbling, invading his body.
He couldn't catch it, couldn't resist, this feeling of being unable to control made Ji Haocang very angry, but at the same time, he was very powerless.
Trembling in his heart, he took a deep breath, held up his trembling body, stiffened his numb scalp, and held on to the invisible and strange power emanating from those giant eyes...
Looking up, it seems to have become extraordinarily difficult.
He couldn't help but muttered in a low and confused voice: "Could it be that... floating, don't you even have the qualification to look up to the highest?"
As he murmured, a voice seemed to appear in his ear immediately.
The voice should be in harmony with him, ethereal, ethereal, and incomparably distant:
"Mayfly... also have a day of growth, not just one day, but one day."
The voice that was like a whisper of an ancient **** fell, constantly nibbling away the invisible force that was eroding the body, like a tide, and instantly dissipated.

Ji Haocang seemed to drink some incredible elixir, like a kidney treasure...became very awake.
Just now, he seemed to be dragged into a world full of mist and gray fog. In it, his will became weaker and less clear, and he lost the ability to think.
Anytime, anywhere, it is possible to become a walking dead.
Even if he is in the Tibetan realm, he has no power to resist.
When I think about it carefully, I feel cold all over my body, and it's gone in a flash.
He suddenly raised his head and looked again, the pair of huge eyes had disappeared, but the whispers just now came in from his ears, haunted his heart, and could not be dissipated for a long time.
The huge dharma dissipated, and the hundred-zhang golden dragon followed.
Under the gaze of the eyes just now.
The entire Xuanyuan Dynasty was shrouded, and suppressed and strange power shrouded it, as if sinking into a silent and remote dead place, without the slightest sound.
His eyes dissipated, and the entire dynasty was breathing as if it had been reborn.
Ji Haocang in the air stayed for a long time before he sighed and turned back to the palace.
And a lot of people ran out of the palace. Some of them fainted when they should have fainted.
"Your Majesty! Just now..."
Eunuch Li, who was the closest and trusted person to Ji Haocang, trotted over, recalling the pair of giant eyes on the sky just now, looking down at the sky and looking down at the ants, Eunuch Li felt that he was almost so small that he was inferior to dust.
"Don't ask what you shouldn't ask, don't say more about what you shouldn't say, I need to be quiet and rectify yourself."
With a wave of his hand, Ji Haocang regained his tranquility. After speaking, he stepped into the main hall.
………………
Take back your sight.
Chen Ye's eyes returned to dullness again.
The glance just now was a wake-up call for Xuanyuan Dynasty.
By the way, I also educated the father of my apprentice.
An old father who is so eager to find his daughter is probably not a bad father, and Ji Haocang does possess the potential and ability that a king of a country should have.

If it is really that kind of ruthless and ruthless, in order to achieve the goal, you can do whatever it takes, and even get Ji Qianfan back for profit.
Just now, Ji Haocang may have not even had time to leave the palace, so he gave Chen Ye a finger and crushed the entire palace to pieces.
Where is he standing in the air?
Except for Ji Qianfan who has a relationship with him, the entire Human Sovereign Realm has nothing to do with him.
There are no external things in the body, and he is honored and respected. When others die, they are dead, and they have nothing to do with him.
With his strength, today's Human Sovereign Realm, without Ji Qianfan's leadership, can grow up with a single finger.
The stars are annihilated at the click of a finger, the sun is swallowed up in an instant, and of course there are more extraordinary things.
In a word, roam the heavens and be at ease.
Looking back, Chen Ye paid no attention to the old man who was kneeling on the ground.
He also had to observe what happened to his apprentice in the Emperor's Mausoleum, so he was too lazy to pay attention to this guy.
Anyway, he still needs to take Ji Qianfan to the Xuanyuan Dynasty to settle the old accounts.
Turning to the side, a Taoist robe fluttered, and his black hair danced. In an instant, Chen Ye's figure had disappeared from everyone's field of vision, and he couldn't catch the movement at all.
Zhengyang City Lord sighed, his eyes helpless mixed with a little pity, and he looked at the golden-robed old man who was kneeling on the ground.
People may be gods, let alone you, even if you are the Yellow Emperor of the Xuanyuan Dynasty, Ji Haocang is not easy to do!
Could it be that your Xuanyuan Dynasty, who dares to compare with the heavens and the human beings, has a bigger fist?
Although you have been an ancestor who came out of the realm of heaven and man before, but that was before, the ancestors all soared, and to wrestle with a **** who is still in this world is to seek death.
Thinking of this, City Lord Zhengyang thought for a while, and in the spirit of persuasion, he walked forward slowly and came to the golden-robed old man who stood up.

When the golden-robed old man saw the person coming, his old faces were crowded together, which was uglier than a bitter gourd. His tone was sad and sentimental: "I'll let you, the Lord of Zhengyang, laugh at you."
Having said that, the golden-robed old man also looked at other people.
When the elders who had a good relationship with the Xuanyuan Dynasty saw this, they couldn't help but turn their faces and felt embarrassed for a while.
Just now, they didn't stand up to speak to others, and if they were seen like this again, and then spread it out, where did they put their faces?
Seeing that the timing was right, the city master of Zhengyang patted the golden-robed old man on the shoulder and persuaded in a low voice, "That Daoist's strength is far more than returning to the Tibetan realm, and it is more likely that he is still in this realm and has not yet transcended the heavenly beings, elders, cherished. "
After all, the city lord Zhengyang returned to Mrs. Qingyang's side, and the two of them left immediately after they moved.
The gate of the Emperor's Mausoleum has been closed, and it is meaningless for them to wait here.
We can only wait for one month before the respective disciples come out.
At this time, the elders of the forces who had good relations with the Xuanyuan Dynasty came over, pretended to say a few words of consolation, and then left.
Only the golden-robed old man was left, and he had not recovered from the words of the city lord of Zhengyang.
A heavenly being who has not yet transcended this world.
He stared into the distance in a daze, recalling the extraordinary and terrifying momentum of the Taoist just now, and his heart was even more chilled.
How... how can you save the heavens and humans? !
Isn't it true that both heaven and man have become detached?
It's over... This time I kicked the iron plate.
The old man in the golden robe felt a burst of sadness for the Xuanyuan Dynasty.
The reason why he was so sure was that Chen Ye took Ji Qianfan away.

At that time, the two guards of Concubine Ling recorded the face of the Taoist and drew it.
Although it has form, it has no charm.
Now, he really felt it.
………………………………
ps: Good morning everyone, the update is here, everyone vote for the monthly ticket, thank you very much.
Chapter 24 Ji Qianfan's Secret Room Breakthrough? (monthly pass plus more)
After leaving, Chen Ye didn't stay in the Imperial City, but sat in the sky above the Imperial Mausoleum, in the misty sea of ​​clouds.
A small fragment appeared in his palm.
The flame burning out of thin air wrapped the fragment in it, like fire jade glaze, crystal clear.
With the blowing of the breeze, its strong flame, with a whistling sound, the fire that is enough to devour everything is directly dyed and burned!
The sea of ​​clouds under Chen Ye's seat was swallowed up by this flame and turned into a sea of ​​flames. The momentum became more and more ferocious. It seemed that it would swallow up the clouds in the distance one by one, never ending.
"If it's intact, it's still useful, but now it's just a mere piece of debris, how dare you make it recklessly?"
The calm words echoed in the sea of ​​scorching clouds, and an icy feeling that came from nowhere engulfed the menacing sea of ​​fire in an instant.
The piece that seemed to have spirituality and looked rather naughty suddenly froze. The Dao Venerable said something, and it was overwhelmed by the Taoist who just ran out not long ago and wanted to show off his skills.
The system also consciously listed the panel of the fragments of the 'Shen Huo Jiantu'.
Name: Shenhuo Jiantu (fragment)
Grade: Xuanjie
Introduction: The Shenhuo Jiantu was originally a treasure of the heavens, cast from the divine fire of the heavens and the earth. It has Turing, burns the eight wastes, burns the sky and boils the sea, and there are also eight black dragons in it, which penetrate the sky and reach the earth.
Although the introduction of the introduction is not very long, it clearly explains the role.

To put it simply, it is a picture that will catch fire, and then Turing is a tool spirit, and there is a dragon in it, the kind that can scourge the common people.
Why not give a detailed introduction?
Because the system is clear and understands Dao Zun's ability, there is no need for it to do any more detailed introduction, it is just the icing on the cake.
As far as the fragments are concerned, it has no effect on Chen Ye himself.
He is of the heavenly rank, even if it is a fragment, he still has a little bit of wisdom now, but it's not quite that.
He has a stubborn temper, but has a great fear of Chen Ye.
If Chen Ye left it alone, he would be a bear child who would bring harm to all sides.
Now that the fragments of the Xuanjie are released, it is enough to make the four sides frantically **** them.
Artifact fragments are artifact fragments after all, and it mainly depends on the function.
Although the Taoist Palace is a heavenly rank, its function is to assist, and its own defense is extremely strong, and it is not offensive.
The divine fire fragment is extremely aggressive. If it is the original Heaven-rank divine fire map, it would be easy to hurt the Taoist palace.
Chen Ye doesn't have the habit of letting arrogant children be left alone, so this fragment of Shenhuo Jiantu has to go back to where he should be:
"Let's go back."
The crystal fragments hummed and trembled.
A childish voice came out: "I... I want to stay outside for a while."

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

New Novels

Invincible In the Beginning (1 day ago)

The Devoted Second Male Lead Decided to Favor Someone Else (1 day ago)

My Phone Can Swipe Money (1 day ago)

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 17:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 17:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The Daoist in front of him looks ordinary, but as one of the fragments of the Heavenly Rank mirror, its spirituality tells him that the Daoist in front of him is very dangerous.
"He has a stubborn temperament, and he has to make trouble as soon as he comes out. I can't tolerate you."
With that said, Chen Ye's fair and flawless palms folded together, and the fragments of Shenhuo didn't even have time to make a sound, so they were directly put away.
The system that was silently watching couldn't help shivering for some reason.
It seems that one day in the future, it will also be directly stored in this way.
Chen Ye ignored it, waved his hand lightly, and a picture appeared in front of him.
He also had to see how his little apprentice was doing in the Emperor's Mausoleum.

………………
Ji Qianfan felt very good at this moment.
I was kicked in directly by the master. After entering the Emperor's Mausoleum, it was far bigger than I imagined, but it was not as luxurious as I imagined.
In the long and deep passage, after I entered by myself, two rows of candles were hung on the stone wall with a long history, and the bright candles swayed gently.
The mausoleum is not as cold and humid as expected. Before the candles are lit, the temperature is neither high nor low, and is maintained at a certain level.
After all, how could a dignified mausoleum be so cold and damp.
Even after death, with extraordinary strength, the remaining power will cover the entire tomb in it.
In order to avoid any head-on conflict with other forces, she immediately took the lead after entering and walked through the long stone corridor.
What caught her eye was a row of stone gates.
With the corners of his mouth twitching, Ji Qianfan couldn't help but complain, "Is this asking me to choose one?"
The internal structure of the Emperor's Mausoleum is huge. Since it was a trial set up by the Emperor, so many people died...
The dangerous organs are naturally self-evident.
Ji Qianfan felt that the stone gates in front of him were enough to cause many people to go the wrong way.
Who knows what mess is hidden behind this stone gate?
But, it's not a baby.
When he thought of the inheritance left by the emperor and other scattered treasures, Ji Qianfan couldn't help but be moved.
Girl, don't be afraid, you're done!
Taking a deep breath, the light in Ji Qianfan's eyes flashed.
At the same time, there were footsteps behind him.
The competition had already begun after entering the mausoleum, and faintly, some fighting could be heard.
In the Mausoleum of the Emperor, life and death depend on fate.
Natural selection is so cruel and ruthless, why not decide the strongest and best people?
Without suspecting him, Ji Qianfan glanced back and forth, lingering through the stone gates, and finally frowned, and chose a stone gate that was the most remote and inconspicuous.

Before walking to the stone gate.
The stone gate opened automatically in a very humane way. Without any hesitation, Ji Qianfan walked in without hesitation.
She is only at the ninth level of the Mortal Extreme Realm now. It is best not to have any conflicts with others. Once a fight occurs, it will be thankless.
Although this door is inconspicuous, the ghost knows whether there will be a cheap choice here, so she needs to be prepared to deal with it.
What's more, she didn't know what else was waiting for her.
The body is galloping, and the extraordinary strength is unable to shake the stone slab of this person's imperial tomb.
I couldn't help but sigh in my heart, what material is this thing made of?
"The comer stops."
The sudden sound made Ji Qianfan stop, and she couldn't help but narrow her eyes:
"It's coming so soon?"
The person in front was not a real entity, but an illusory figure whose appearance could not be seen clearly. He held a long sword in his hand, blocking Ji Qianfan's way forward.
And the surrounding environment is no longer a narrow road, but a spacious, closed secret room.
The door that he had just entered by himself has been silently closed.
"Beat me."
The voice of the phantom figure was very flat, without ups and downs. After speaking, he raised the long sword in his hand, showing his sharp edge, and uttered a clear and soft moan.
This is……
Breaking through the secret room?
The corners of Chen Ye's mouth, sitting cross-legged above the clouds, slightly raised, as if he were watching a play.
……………………
ps: ask for a monthly pass
Chapter 25 Master, why are you here? (Ask for a monthly pass)
The illusory figure couldn't see the face clearly, and he held the spirit sword condensed from spiritual energy in his hand, and the sharp edge instantly poured out from the whole figure.
The messy sword qi was like a passing meteor in the daytime, intertwined in the secret room, forming a dense sword glow.
On the ground, on the stone walls, there were striking white marks, and the remaining sword energy raged on the sword marks.

Ling Ran's supreme sword intent was vividly reflected in this illusory figure in front of him.
He is the sword, and the sword is him.
The spirit sword showed its sharp edge and pointed directly at the girl in front of her.
The strong sense of crisis made Ji Qianfan's delicate and pretty face tense and serious.
At this time she did not
Since she embarked on the road of cultivation, she has encountered a lot of geniuses, although she has never competed with the sect disciples of the powerful sects.
But there are not many who can be considered geniuses.
The illusory figure in front of him is not strong, Ji Qianfan didn't feel the slightest bit of spiritual power from it, but that fierce and terrifying sword intent...
It shouldn't be what Mortal Realm should have at all.
"Beat me."
Still without emotion, the old-fashioned voice sounded. When the illusory figure said this, the sword intent on his body became more and more tyrannical.
It seems that the next moment Ji Qianfan doesn't make a move, the sword intent that is about to break free will rush out directly, not giving Ji Qianfan a chance to take the lead.
"Smelly Shizun... You hurt me badly."
Ji Qianfan bit her pink lips, took a deep breath, and took down the eye-catching hat.
The graceful blue silk draped over her shoulders like a waterfall, swaying slightly, and she wore a tight skirt, which perfectly outlined her tall and curvy figure.
The lower abdomen is flat, the waist is slender and graceful, and Yingying holds it.
Continuing down, the slender and straight calves swayed between the skirts, and sometimes fair skin appeared, exuding a soft and crystal luster.
This Luo skirt was specially prepared by Chen Ye for Ji Qianfan. It was tight and tied at the waist.
When fighting, it will not hinder the rhythm of the battle.
Come!
Ji Qianfan's eyes narrowed, and he stepped forward, and a terrifying power far exceeding the ordinary extreme realm erupted in an instant!
boom!
A dull sound suddenly erupted from the slate, and Ji Qianfan's figure jumped out, followed by a burst of deafening explosions!

The figure was tearing apart the air, leaving behind afterimages, and in a flash, Ji Qianfan's figure appeared directly in the air in front of the illusory figure.
The small hands clenched into pink fists, slender and slender, and seemed to have no lethal power, but the hundreds of thousands of kilograms of force contained in them were enough to open mountains and crack the ground!
Ji Qianfan didn't pause at all, irrigated with terrifying power, and greeted the illusory figure's forehead directly!
The pink fist set off a fierce hurricane, and the terrifying fist directly bombarded the head of the illusory figure!
Boom!
A loud noise like a landslide shook the entire secret room!
The figure of the illusory figure flew out directly and smashed on the stone wall of the secret room. A huge hole with a human-shaped imprint matched him perfectly and filled it in.
Just now Naba Lie, the fierce sword intent was directly shattered by a punch.
Stabilizing his body, Ji Qianfan stood there, widened his eyes, looked at the illusory figure embedded in the stone wall, and then looked at his fist.
Is this still your own power? !
This punch caused such a terrifying fluctuation of momentum. If someone from the same realm... was punched like this by yourself, wouldn't it be directly shattered?
The more Ji Qianfan thought about it, the more pictures he had in his mind.
The more he thought about it, Ji Qianfan had an inexplicable impulse in his heart, if this punch hit his master...?
hum!
The clear sword chirping suddenly sounded like a thunderous explosion, and the dazzling sword light was like a frightening glance.
Ji Qianfan suddenly had goose bumps all over his body, and when he moved his pace, the speed divided into several indistinct afterimages, which appeared several meters away in the blink of an eye.
And where she just stood, a criss-crossing sword mark was deeply embedded in the slate.
Although the phantom figure was punched, his movements were still swift.
Raising his hand, the sword shadows in the sky made people dazzled, the swords screamed constantly, and the sword wind was so fierce that it kept leaving shocking sword marks.

hum!
The dazzling sword light stretched into a silver-white straight line, as if a single sword would split the entire secret room into two halves.
Ji Qianfan took a deep breath, pursed her pink lips, and stepped out, like a mountain shaking the world, the mighty force made the entire secret room shake again.
The pink fist blasted out, and the terrifying Gangfeng fist ripped apart the air, roaring loudly, like an ancient **** roaring in the sky!
The silver-white sword light was instantly bombarded and shattered by this punch, falling to the ground like a fragmented lens.
The fist strength is even more unstoppable, destroying all obstacles and bombarding the phantom figure!
boom!
The phantom figure's body immediately began to disintegrate, making a cracking sound, and soon...
Click!
It turned into illusory fragments and scattered on the ground.
Ji Qianfan also stopped, looked at the broken pieces on the ground and narrowed his eyes.
She was a little afraid that the ghost would reunite.
After half a sound, the illusory fragments began to turn into a little fluorescent light, and the dust gradually dissipated that was incomparable to the dust, and could no longer be seen.
After the door opened, the tightly closed stone door made a rubbing, thud, and slowly opened.
On the stone walls on both sides of the deep, dark passage, lamps and candles light up one by one in sequence.
After broadening the horizons, there is no end in sight.
"It's the same as the Xuanhuang Pagoda... it's all about getting through the level, but it's too simple. It's only two punches. I'm still not satisfied."
Pinching his chin, Ji Qianfan pouted his lips, and his tone was still full of meaning.
But since you've cleared the level, let's move on to the next level.
However, at this moment, there was a sound of footsteps behind him.
Ji Qianfan, who was already vigilant, turned his body upside down, flipped up in the air, and landed in front of the wide-open stone gate.
Seeing the person coming, she also showed a look of astonishment on her face.
"Li Yanhan?"

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Recently Updated

Cataclysm Bears: Chapter 189 sea ​​power

Eagle’s Glory: Chapter 474 95. Education

It’s Hard To Fall In Love with a Senior: Chapter 413 Catch the stars on the water

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 18:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 18:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Surprised in his heart, Ji Qianfan almost shouted out in fright.
At this time, Li Yanhan, who was frowning at the closed stone gate, also showed his attention on Ji Qianfan.
Although the hat has been taken off, the veil is still there, so I can't see the whole picture.
Suddenly......
She also showed extremely vigilant eyes.
"It's actually the woman next to the Taoist..."
Whispering in her heart, she looked at the opened stone gate behind Ji Qianfan:
"It looks like it's cleared."
His thoughts were turning so fast, Li Yanhan squeezed a smile on his face, just about to speak.
Seeing that Ji Qianfan stepped into the stone gate with a vigorous stride, the stone gate slammed shut.
And a bang.
It seems to be mocking her.

Li Yanhan: "..."
Immediately afterwards, a figure suddenly appeared in front of her eyes.
Unreal and unreal, holding a sword in his hand.
Compared with what Ji Qianfan faced, the fierce sword intent was stronger, thicker, and had more spiritual power lingering around him.
The long sword pointed directly at Li Yanhan, and the illusory figure made an old-fashioned voice:
"Beat me."
Inside the stone gate.
Ji Qianfan breathed a sigh of relief, frowned, and couldn't help thinking: "How could I have met Li Yanhan?"
"Now is not the time to think so much."
A faint voice sounded beside Ji Qianfan.
The girl who was immersed in her thoughts was so frightened that she subconsciously clenched her fist and punched it.
"Ouch!"
The pain from his forehead made Ji Qianfan immediately cover his forehead, squat down and scream in pain.
Chen Ye retracted his finger, with a little smile in his eyes, but he didn't show it, just pointed ahead, and said lightly, "Continue."
Seeing the person coming, Ji Qianfan pouted, but couldn't hide the joy in his eyes: "Master~ why are you here?"
……………………
ps: Update~ Please ask for a monthly pass, there are still more updates today~
Chapter 26 This novel is a lie! (monthly pass plus more~)
The corners of Ji Qianfan's mouth rose, and there was joy in his eyes. Although he was covering his forehead, the girl's smile was always so sweet and lovely.
If it was someone else, I'm afraid they would have been melted by the smile of my disciple.
It's a pity that her master is Chen Ye!
"Master~ You are here to help me!"
A pair of bright eyes with autumn water, full of joy, looks like a shimmering light, one can't help but indulge in them, plus Ji Qianfan's delicate tone.
She doesn't believe it, her master is still unmoved!
When Chen Ye heard this, not only did he not show any smile, but he restrained the smile in his eyes.
Ji Qianfan's expression froze, and he immediately sensed something was wrong.
Before she could make the next move, Chen Ye's flawless jade hand had already landed firmly on her head.

Crack.
Biting her pink lower lip, Ji Qianfan... stubbornly hugged her head, squatted down slowly, and said in a low voice and aggrieved: "Pain..."
Obviously, her physical body has been forged to an already extraordinary situation, and now she has self-confidence. Even in the spirit sea realm, she has the ability to hit a dozen.
But in front of his master, it is always just a matter of a finger or a slap.
What is the realm of Master? No matter how you beat me, I will break my defenses by myself?
Chen Ye put one hand on his back and one hand in front of him, and said angrily: "Stand up and move on, the inheritance of the emperor is not so easy to obtain, and coming in as a teacher will not help you."
As soon as he heard Shizun say not to help him, Ji Qianfan's pretty face suddenly collapsed: "Ah? Shizun won't help me?"
With indifferent eyes, Chen Ye didn't answer and asked, "What can I do for you?"
Ji Qianfan put his arms around his arms, posing as a matter of course: "Of course, it is to help me quickly get the inheritance of the Emperor."
Chen Ye teased her eyes, stretched out her hand and squeezed her little cheek: "You're thinking about eating shit."
Even though he said that, Chen Ye didn't blame him in his tone.
Ji Qianfan giggled, stuck out his tongue, and said mischievously, "I just think about it, it's good that Master is happy."
Chen Ye: "..."
After thinking about it, girl, can you be more reserved?
After all, he is a personal emperor. Even if he has not grown up, he must at least show a little style in the future, right?
Now, she looks like a shrewd person who likes to act like a spoiled child. Chen Yeping will teach him a lesson, but he will not really kill him. At most, reprimanding and knocking his head is enough.
He sighed helplessly.
In the future, not only Ji Qianfan, but also a second apprentice, a third apprentice, a fourth apprentice...
Chen Ye felt that there was a long way to go, and it was pressing on his shoulders, although it was not a pressure for him.
At least now that the apprentice has been raised, when he grows up, his temperament should be changed.

What was in his mind, Chen Ye planted a flag unknowingly.
Although he didn't take it to heart at all.
Chen Ye retracted his hand into the wide sleeve robe, put it behind him, looked towards the end of the corridor, and said, "This time you have acquired the inheritance of the Emperor, and it is time for you to create the spiritual sea."
The girl Ji Qianfan, who was still thinking about what to do next, suddenly brightened her eyes, looking radiant and pleasantly surprised: "Really?"
Do you only listen to the first half of the sentence and not the second half?
Chen Ye frowned, stretched out his hand, and pointed to the end of the corridor: "So, clear customs as soon as possible to get the inheritance of the Emperor."
Ji Qianfan didn't say a word, his figure moved, his skirt swayed, and the fragrance drifted away, leaving behind a beautiful shadow, like a dancing fairy.
It would be nice if the fairy's movements could be more gentle, and the rampage would destroy the beauty...
The two are in tandem.
He came to a secret room again, but there was no illusory figure in the secret room.
Instead, the list was filled with stone gates.
Ji Qianfan frowned, showing a speechless expression, put one hand on his hip, and glanced around: "Door within a door?"
Chen Ye, who was eating melons and watching the play, said lightly, "Open them one by one and try."
The girl, however, tasted the malice in her master's words.
There are so many stone gates, if you open it wrongly, something bad will come out.
Shizun looks like he can't take action while watching a play, so he must solve it himself.
Ah ah ah ah ah!
So annoying!
Why is Shizun so incomprehensible!
Shouldn't it be like in the novel, gentle and elegant, unparalleled in beauty, high in strength, treats apprentices with tenderness like water, dotes on apprentices very much, once apprentices want anything, master will be able to go up the mountain of swords or go down to the sea of ​​fire. Did you give it? !
Even the hero save the beauty at the beginning is far from satisfactory!
Not to mention the apprenticeship session!

It's true that he is unparalleled in beauty and strength, but it doesn't match up at all!
Hum hum!
These novels are all lies!
Liar! !
The girl's heart can't help instigating Ji Qianfan to imagine that as her thoughts flooded, the grievances continued to emerge like a spring.
"Humph!"
A gloomy grunt sounded, Ji Qianfan walked to a stone door, pulled a pretty face, stretched out his hand and pushed open the stone door.
Crunch.
What greeted Ji Qianfan was a huge fist!
At this time, Ji Qianfan, who had nowhere to vent his heart, was not afraid at all, stared at his beautiful eyes, and when he raised his hand, a punch of hundreds of thousands of kilograms burst out with a roar.
Roaring like a billowing dragon, it directly smashed through the huge stone man's arm in front of him!
Crash!
Ji Qianfan quickened his movements, and the shadows of fists in the sky kept bombarding the Stone Man.
He also specially grasped the strength to vent.
The pitted fist marks on the stone man's body showed that it was suffering.
Stone Man: "What did I do wrong?"
Chen Ye silently watched Ji Qianfan's inexplicable changes, and couldn't help sighing inwardly.
Sure enough, the most ugly thing is to see a woman's heart.
I used to be like this before, and now it is even more so.
………………
Red Lotus Demon Sect.
The decoration is bright red and gorgeous, and the stone pillars are carved with lotus textures. At first glance, the blood red fills the eyes.
The main hall was quiet, at the first seat on the stairs, with one person sitting in the middle.
The hair is strange, not like ordinary people, it is a flirtatious red, draped behind the shoulders.
The combination of dark red, the delicate lotus pattern all over the clothes, the man's face is handsome.
But at this time, there was a strong sullen look on his face, and his blood-red eyes were full of violent and terrifying murderous intent, which shows how angry he is now.
At the bottom of the stairs, a red-clothed disciple was kneeling on the ground tremblingly, his upper body bowed down, trembling constantly.

"Pull it down and kill it."
A low and icy voice echoed in the hall, and suddenly the temperature in the hall dropped to freezing point.
The red-clothed disciple suddenly raised his head, his eyes were full of fear, he let out a mournful wailing, and kept begging for mercy: "Sect Master, forgive me! Sect Master, forgive me!!"
However, two people came quickly from outside the main hall and dragged him directly. No matter how he struggled and begged for mercy, the man above was still unmoved, ruthless like a cold-blooded animal.
"My Shuang'er... My Shuang'er, I will be buried with my Shuang'er."
The low and hoarse voice was filled with endless killing intent.
An image appeared in front of the man's eyes.
In the image, the two figures in the freeze frame are Ji Qianfan with a hat, and Chen Ye.
…………………………
ps: Monthly pass plus more ~ ​​Ollie give it! thanks for your support! !
Book Friends Group: 712867932

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 19:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 19:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 27 The game between Onmyo and Ji Bo
Clap.
The crisp clapping of hands echoed in the empty secret room.
After Ji Qianfan wiped off all the dust on his hands, he looked around, and all around were stone figures that were shattered and collapsed.
The strength of each stone man is almost at the ninth level of the Mortal Realm, the same as hers, but not like the illusory figure before, the sword intent is lingering.
If she was blessed one by one, it would be more difficult for her to solve it.
This trial is just to increase the number, and it will naturally be troublesome for ordinary people to deal with.
For those of the same realm at the ninth level of the Mortal Extreme Realm, dealing with a person of the same realm, it is difficult to tell the difference between the two, and it is extremely difficult to deal with.

And it will consume physical strength. If you hit so many stone gates one by one, I am afraid that you will be paralyzed on the ground long ago.
On the contrary, it was an enemy in the first level, which made Ji Qianfan feel a little bit, that sharp sword intent was not something that Mortal Extreme Realm should have.
Although it was solved with two fists, she prefers the second level.
Just as he had just vented the depression in his heart, these stone men had been subjected to brutal and inhuman abuse, and they were completely out of shape.
After the fight, Ji Qianfan stretched out his little foot and stepped on the gravel, trotted to Chen Ye's side nimbly and lively, and said with a smile, "Master, I'm done, let's move on to the next level."
Said, and pointed to the last door, the open door.
What do you think Chen Ye is feeling now?
Looking indifferently at the pile of rubble on the ground, he glanced at Ji Qianfan again, and the girl suddenly pouted and hummed twice.
It looks like it doesn't matter to me.
Obviously it was done under the eyes.
Chen Ye can think that this girl has prepared all the reasons. If she is complaining, this girl will definitely be able to play tricks and wash herself clean.
What's not intentional, I can't control my strength if I'm not careful... all of them.
"Keep walking." Chen Ye was too lazy to talk about her, Ji Qianfan followed with a smile.
Then she seemed to remember something again, looking at the stone door that seemed to be closed on the road, she couldn't help but curiously said: "Master, Li Yanhan also walked this way... Will she encounter someone stronger than me? opponent?"
Chen Ye nodded, raised his hand, and saw a spiritual power emerge from his palm, which turned into a blue light and enveloped all directions.
Immediately afterwards, Ji Qianfan's naked eyes saw the emergence of a qi machine. This qi machine was very huge, condensed into a circle, and...
Or in other words, the entire Emperor's Mausoleum is wrapped in it, and no one can shake it.
"This is..." Ji Qianfan's eyes widened, she felt the strength of this qi, but she didn't get close to her, there seemed to be an invisible barrier in front of her, blocking it.

This must be the credit of his master, Ji Qianfan glanced at Chen Ye without a trace.
The corners of his mouth slightly raised to outline a happy arc.
Sure enough, Master still loves me~
"The ancient emperor's arrangement is similar to the formation. This power will detect the strength of each of your testers who enter here, and then create a level enemy that corresponds to your strength according to the strength of the testers."
The mental power of the palm dissipated, and as he spoke, the energy that was visible to the naked eye disappeared, and Ji Qianfan could no longer feel that strong and strong feeling.
The girl couldn't help smacking her lips, her bright eyes filled with yearning, and she exclaimed: "I really don't know what kind of situation the ancient emperors have reached, to be able to arrange such a huge formation, at least it must start in the realm of heaven and man. "
Having said this, Ji Qianfan couldn't help but turn his eyes to look at Chen Ye, and muttered in a low voice and curiously: "What is the strength of the master? You can see the formation arranged by the ancient emperor..."
"Children, why do you think so much? You're only a mortal world now, and you haven't even reached the heavens and humans, so you still want to touch the realm above the heavens and humans?"
Helpless Ji Qianfan's curious mind shook his head, and Chen Ye walked forward on his own.
Ji Qianfan quickly trotted after him.
After the two left.
Everything in the secret room returned to its original state.
And the stone gate, which was closed, suddenly opened.
A slightly embarrassed figure appeared in this secret room.
Li Yanhan's originally smooth and flawless face was now stained with a little dust, and the clean and pure white Luo skirt was cut a few times, and the white thighs were still visible.
She looked at the dense stone gates and fell into deep thought.
…………
At this time, in the entire Human Emperor's Tomb, many people do not know where the stone gate leads to because of the different paths they choose.

Trials are all kinds of strange, and they are not the same.
What a coincidence...
Ji Bo, the representative of the Xuanyuan Dynasty, walked all the way with the black brocade man in Bai Yujing.
The two disbanded their respective troops, and then the two went the same way.
"You are sick?"
Ji Bo's face was cold, and he kept a distance of several meters from the black brocade man in Bai Yujing, but he still did not forget to sneer.
"The third prince is so thoughtful to ridicule me here, why don't you go through the level with your heart? Isn't it good to get the inheritance of the emperor as soon as possible?"
The black brocade man regained his original demeanor, the golden iron bone fan opened, and the sharp fan blades rubbed together, making the sound of the blade rubbing, gently stirring.
It didn't seem like the wind was blowing, but a sharp edge.
"With you here, I can't feel at ease when I take the inheritance of the Emperor. Why don't you kill yourself on the spot?"
Although Ji Bo said this, he gently rubbed the palm of his hand. The pale golden spiritual power was looming, and countless golden threads were intertwined and condensed into a ball of light.
He is ready to deal with the man in black brocade at any time.
"The third prince's Spring and Autumn Dream is really good."
Hearing this, the man in the black brocade robe chuckled lightly, his narrowed long eyes flashing a little coldness.
He didn't care about Ji Bo's sarcastic remarks, it was definitely fake, his temper was not so good that others could insult him at will.
He is the dignified young master of Bai Yujing, and Ji Bo, the third prince of the Xuanyuan Dynasty, in some respects, his status is higher than Ji Bo.
After all, the Xuanyuan Dynasty was more than just one third prince.
With nine heirs, the whereabouts of the throne will definitely not avoid competition with each other.
As the young master of Bai Yujing, he has a solid position and outstanding talent, and he is the future master of Bai Yujing.

The origin of the name Baiyujing is as follows:
The white jade capital in the sky, the twelfth floor and five cities.
The immortal stroked my top and gave birth to longevity.
In this way, Bai Yujing's current 'Young Master Yu' is one of the most powerful people in the Human Sovereign Realm.
The first two steps have been accomplished, and when Bai Yujing's 'Young Ziyu' has truly reached the level of heaven and man, and granted longevity, it is not far off.
The black brocade man seemed to have thought of something, and the corner of his mouth twitched:
"Third prince, I remember that Lingmei was rescued by a group of people, do you think it is possible..."
…………
ps: The update is coming~ Please support, there will be more updates today~
Chapter 28 No Inner Ghosts? Are there ghosts? (monthly pass plus more)
As soon as Ji Qianfan was mentioned, Ji Bo seemed to have been touched by an inverse scale, and his whole face suddenly became a little hideous, his eyes were cold and full of murderous intent, he stared at the black brocade man, and whispered. Cold drink:
"You'd better control your stinky mouth!"
"Isn't what I said true?" The corners of the black brocade man's mouth rose slightly under the mask, and a pair of narrow, charming eyes revealed a strong sense of schadenfreude.
Just like an old fox who had succeeded in his tricks, he looked at Ji Bo's cold and slightly twisted face.
The black robe man chuckled, his voice full of irony.
His heart was filled with **.
Having been ridiculed by Ji Bo over and over again at the inn before, the opportunity that he seized this time is absolutely indispensable.
"you wanna die!"
The icy anger suddenly sounded, and the pale golden spiritual light was like a bright sun, suddenly lit up, and the scorching hot temperature instantly irrigated the surroundings.
Like a lava volcano, the vibrations set off indicate a possible eruption anytime, anywhere!
The scorching golden glow ripped apart the sky and turned into a long rainbow burst!
hum!
The air seems to be screaming!
And the black brocade man was already prepared, his hand holding the golden iron bone fan was suddenly raised, and the dark and deep purple spiritual power suddenly flew out like a poisonous snake dormant in the darkness!

Huh!
The insignificant sound pierced through the air, and the speed was extremely fast, but its power was not weaker than the golden Changhong that seemed to penetrate everything!
Two forces collide!
The surrounding space suffered from ripples visible to the naked eye, with layers of ripples that almost blurred vision.
boom!
The deafening loud noise followed a dazzling light, and the fluctuations caused the spatial ripples to overlap even more.
It was as if the waves on the sea were setting off huge waves, and the aftermath of the shock shook the figures of the two of them in midair, flying backwards in two directions!
Zizizi!
The scorching Changhong left dark traces on the ground, bursting out dazzling sparks.
The dark purple spiritual power left traces of different shades on the ground.
Both of them are at the peak of the Spirit Sea Realm, and their strengths are similar.
The two receding figures were stable, and Ji Bo, the spiritual power wrapped in pale golden light, frowned, and the murderous intent in his eyes still did not fade away, even three points stronger than before.
The man in the black brocade robe opened the golden iron bone fan and waved it lightly to disperse the floating dust. The wind from the fan was like a blade, causing two small cracking sounds in the air.
His eyes had long ceased to be schadenfreude, and instead turned into cold, dignified, and strong murderous intent flashing in his eyes.
However, the ridicule on his face continued, and he said strangely: "I've seen the portrait of the Taoist. His Majesty the Yellow Emperor wants to find His Royal Highness the Ninth Princess with such great fanfare.
Speaking of which, he suddenly paused and joked in a low tone: "Or... the third prince, did it on purpose?"
Bai Yujing's information is very extensive, and members of the organization have penetrated into large and small forces.
Even the streets and alleys may be disguised by the Bai Yujing killer.
The internal investigation of the major forces is naturally indispensable, but there is no airtight net in the world. As long as there are cracks, there are always ways to get in.
The news that the ninth princess of the Xuanyuan Dynasty had been rescued by a group of people went over and over again, and easily fell into his ears.
After he came to the inn, when he saw Chen Ye, he was a little puzzled at first, and silently compared it with the portrait in his memory.
If it looks like it is true, there shouldn't be a second person.
But the extraordinary strength revealed by the Taoist made him very afraid.
At least it is also the power of returning to the Tibetan realm.
Even the city lord of Zhengyang is called a friend of the channel, how can it be fake?
What about Ji Bo?
As the third prince, doesn't he know this news?
What about a liar?
Unless... these three princes did it on purpose, deliberately didn't talk about it?
After thinking for a while, combined with Ji Bo's reaction.
He guessed something.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

More Fantasy Novels

Dimensional Chat Room

3.7 (19 votes) - 300.3K views

I Can See the Lines of Fortune

4.4 (38 votes) - 736.5K views

Bring a Lottery Panel with You

2.8 (11 votes) - 181.9K views

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 20:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 20:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Maybe Ji Qianfan, the ninth princess, lost all her strength and became the laughing stock of the trash. He was chased and killed by his people in Baiyujing. Could it be… what her good imperial brothers did?
And could this third prince be the mastermind?
Interesting... Really interesting.
"If you don't want to die here today, I advise you to shut up!"
Ji Bo's voice was low and depressed, like a thunder that was about to explode, and it could explode at any time!
Naturally, he is not a fool. The words of the man in black brocade already showed what he saw.
The man in black brocade smiled and mocked: "Directing and acting, but in the end, he has to go to the door to ask for his guilt. The third prince is really a good strategy."
Ji Bo's sharp-edged eyes immediately came, and he said solemnly, "Shen Han, this is our own affairs of the Xuanyuan Dynasty. If you make irresponsible remarks..."

The strong warning in his words, as well as the faint golden spirit power that was about to riot and roared, showed that he would act in the next moment.
Shen Han didn't speak any more, just smiled without saying a word.
Although he doesn't say it now, it doesn't mean he won't say it in the future.
It seems interesting to watch other people's internal chaos.
Now that Ji Qianfan is not dead, those in the Xuanyuan Dynasty who want Ji Qianfan to die will naturally not give up.
But, that mysterious and powerful Taoist is not a good person...
Li Hongshuang of the Red Lotus Demon Sect will kill if she wants to. Such a beautiful woman who brings disaster to the country and the people is not even merciful, so she is really not afraid of being found by trouble.
If the Xuanyuan Dynasty wanted to find it, or kill Ji Qianfan, then it would definitely have to pass that person.
Things are getting more and more interesting.
But Shen Han expected to think of that Taoist person's extraordinary ability... Rao Shi felt a little excited in his heart now, and he couldn't help being covered by the invisible frost, trembling slightly.
Anyway, Bai Yujing stayed out of the way, so they didn't take the initiative to ask for trouble, they could just sit on the mountain and watch the tiger fight.
Ji Bo didn't say a word, turned around and continued walking towards the passage ahead.
Shen Han followed behind, the two of them had already broken two levels in a row, and they didn't know what the next trial would be.
The temptation of the emperor's inheritance is still huge.
I just don't know... Will someone plan to kill Ji Qianfan in the Emperor's Mausoleum?
Shen Han's eyes drooped down, and he glanced at Ji Bo cryptically, then immediately retracted his gaze.
Goooooooooooooo~
The steaming molten lava exudes an alarming temperature, and the steaming hot air floats up and sometimes splashes out.
Ji Qianfan's eyes widened and he swallowed.
She looked at her delicate skin, her small arms and calves... Then she raised her eyes and glanced at the boundless sea of ​​lava and fire in front of her.

There is no bridge that can be stepped on, not even a single obstacle.
"Master..."
………………………………
ps: More to come~ Please support~
Book Friends Group: 712867932
Chapter 29 Scarlet Flame Flood Dragon
"Master, can you take me over this level?"
Ji Qianfan looked at the turbulent sea of ​​magma in front of him, the scalding heat waves splattered, and the sizzling sound was continuous. He couldn't help swallowing his saliva. He turned his head to look at his master and asked in a low voice.
Others are wading across the river, but I am wading in a sea of ​​magma!
How is this going!
And this is still the trial level in the Emperor's Mausoleum. If it's just a sea of ​​magma, would it be too simple?
Maybe when he passed by, something messed up, such as monster beasts, didn't he suffer?
So this time, Ji Qianfan's tone was sincere and sincere, and there was no tricky element in it. The scorching hot magma made her heart skip a beat.
This fell down...it's no wonder that it doesn't directly become scum.
Before Chen Ye could open his mouth, he saw that the sea of ​​magma that was up and down, splattered constantly, suddenly burst out with strange sounds!
A sturdy, extremely long figure rushed out of it with the splashing magma heat!
With a huge stature, he suddenly became the most eye-catching existence in Ji Qianfan's line of sight, except for the magma sea!
Roar!
The deafening roar resounded across the entire magma sea!
The huge figure swayed, and the eye-catching fiery red scales were layered, covering the whole body, and at the same time, it also shone with a dazzling luster.
It's just that those sharp, bright red agate-like vertical pupils were full of oppression, and when they were stared at, Ji Qianfan's whole body suddenly got goosebumps.
This is a huge... Jiao?
There is a sharp single horn on the head that resembles a dragon's head, and there are a pair of claws under the front body.

"Hi..."
Feeling the overwhelming sense of oppression, the girl Ji Qianfan took a deep breath, her beautiful eyes widened and opened wider, making sure she was not mistaken, after a while.
She frantically shook her master's sleeve robe and shouted: "Master! Master! This trial can still be fought by humans! I'm only at the ninth level of the extreme realm, so let me deal with Jiao!"
She could feel the strong malice of the emperor's mausoleum. Did the ancient emperor still have such a bad taste?
Am I in the extreme? You asked me to fight with a Jiao?
This Jiaojiao is so huge, and its aura oppressed the guys in the first two levels by a large margin!
Moreover, there is no place for her to stay in the surrounding environment. Could it be that she has to swim in the magma and then fight with the big head?
How to fight this?
It has directly become people's food!
If my master doesn't take action again, standing by the side and watching, it's not justified!
Feeling the shaking of the sleeve robe, Chen Ye sighed, stretched out his hand to hold his apprentice's head, looked indifferent, and glanced at the huge fire dragon that was staring at them.
Name: Red Flame Flood Dragon
Bloodline: Demon Race
Realm: The pinnacle of Linghai Realm
Evaluation: Evolved from an ordinary fire snake, it has always survived in the Emperor's Mausoleum, and has the potential to evolve into a dragon. Unfortunately, it met the Taoist, the road of evolution! That's it!
Chen Ye didn't take care of the comment on the panel, and the system was just a little bit nasty. If it was oppressed again, it might really shut itself down.
Besides, if it wasn't to hurt him, Chen Ye didn't bother to care about it, he withdrew his gaze, and the panel disappeared.
He turned his head to look at Ji Qianfan again, tapped his finger in the air, and said lightly, "Chi Yan Jiao, the peak of the Spirit Sea Realm of strength, it's just right for you to practice your hands."
Ji Qianfan was instantly horrified. Looking at his master, his beautiful eyes were wide and his pink lips were slightly parted, and he dared not believe: "Master, you are trying to push my apprentice into the fire pit! It hurts you to be like this. Apprentice?!"

If she could, she would like to smash Chen Ye's body with her fist full of hundreds of thousands of pounds!
How can there be such a master!
Ji Qianfan felt wronged.
Chen Ye glanced at her angrily, tapped his head twice, and said with a smile, "You can't deal with the peak of the Linghai realm. Let's try it for now. Anyway, being a teacher won't let you have any trouble."
coming! It's the favorite plot of the novel!
Ji Qianfan was overjoyed, pursed her pink lips twice, and blinked: "Really?"
Chen Ye raised his brows lightly and asked, "You are the only apprentice as a teacher. Is there any benefit to lying to you?"
Having said this, Ji Qianfan was immediately filled with information. With such a strong backing as Master, how could she be afraid? !
Of course that's impossible, step forward, look firm, and look at each other with the sharp vertical pupil!
And after Ji Qianfan walked out, the expression on Chen Ye's face instantly converged, and he regained his indifference.
Sure enough, this girl still has to be deceived.
At this time, Ji Qianfan, who was unaware of Chen Ye's face change, took a deep breath, squeezed his pink fist, and jumped!
Boom!
A huge crack broke out on the ground, and Ji Qianfan's figure was already leaping towards the Chi Yan Jiao!
The ants that seemed insignificant in front of him suddenly rushed over, and the Scarlet Flame Flood Dragon, which dominated this sea of ​​lava, was immediately provoked!
The body moved, and the tail that was hidden under the lava suddenly swung out!
The huge stature does not hinder the movement of Chi Yan Jiao, with the tail swing, the piercing roar of the sky suddenly sounded! A huge wave of lava was set off, and the scorching hot temperature instantly burned in the air!
He bombarded Ji Qianfan, who was leaping, fiercely away!
The whistling sound is infinitely amplified by the ears!
Ji Qianfan frowned slightly, this tail is fast, but her speed is not bad at all.

In the blink of an eye, her figure directly dodged the lightning strike!
Chi Yanjiao's pair of vertical pupils also flashed a strange color.
The strength of the human race in front of him is only at the extreme realm, and he has no spiritual power in his body, so he can actually avoid its attack?
It has dominated this sea of ​​lava for a long time, and many trialists have died here. They were evaporated by the deadly lava and reduced to a meal in its belly. It was the first time it had seen such a strange human being.
Logically speaking, shouldn't people in this realm die faster?
The tail landed on the lava again, slapping and splashing out a wave.
Ji Qianfan's face was cold, and he stepped on it out of thin air. His body seemed to be pushed by something. With a bang, he burst out with extreme speed. In a blink of an eye, he came to the front of Chi Yan Jiao!
He raised his hand and squeezed his fist, and the strength of hundreds of thousands of jins gathered on top of this fist, and smashed it ruthlessly towards Chi Yanjiao's head!
boom! !
The terrifying fist visible to the naked eye shattered the air and made a roar!
The huge body was overturned, shaky, and in a blink of an eye, it was about to fall into this sea of ​​fiery red lava.
Ji Qianfan just wanted to jump away, but found that Chi Yan Jiao had turned over and was about to take her into this endless sea of ​​molten magma.
"Master saves..."
Before he could finish speaking, one person slammed into the water and burrowed straight down.
………………
ps: Let me talk about it here. Bai Jun turned the front today and found out that the bug is the strength of Ji Bo and Shen Han. It was modified by me (covering his face). Originally, people above the Linghai realm could not enter the imperial mausoleum. .
There is still more today
4⑧87④97⑨9
Chapter 30 The card is closed (monthly ticket plus more)
Ji Qianfan's voice stopped halfway, and his figure disappeared together with Chi Yan Jiao.
But Chen Ye wasn't so worried.
Ji Qianfan's physical body has been tempered by the "Dao Yi Derivative Sutra", and the strength of his physical body is already comparable to that of a strong person in the spirit sea realm.
It is not a problem to crush the mortal realm of the same level, even if it crosses the realm and touches the spirit sea realm, it is not a problem at all.
Just now, Ji Qianfan slammed the red flame flood dragon with a fist, and his entire body was twisting. It could be seen that Ji Qianfan's strength was not inferior to that of the Spiritual Sea Realm.
Moreover, the physical body of the demon race is generally stronger than that of the human race, but Ji Qianfan just punched...
Shaking his head directly to the hammer, Ji Qianfan's body was terrifying at this time.
Relying on Ji Qianfan's body alone, even if he entered the sea of ​​lava now, it would not have any effect.
No...there should be a problem too.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Popular Today

Rebirth 90s: Hot Wife Flirting (26k views today)

I’ve Been Home For a Hundred Years and I’m Invincible When I Go Out (13.9k views today)

Start with Douluo: Martial Soul is a Light (12.1k views today)

View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 210 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
412K 17.1K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
41.8K 3.4K 133
Jing He, crown prince of the nine heavens, has to descend into the mortal realm to weather a human life full of vicissitudes. Each event carefully cr...
6.6K 47 13
Introduction: [Quick travel + childbirth system + beautiful female protagonist] Jiang Zhili suffered from a terminal illness and died unwillingly. Af...