Four Swords of Teyvat (A LoZ...

By MoonieKitKat32

The last curse was thrown upon them when the Four Sword was returned to it's pedestal. In four, deaged back t... More

Chapter 1: Awaken

Chapter 2: Mondstadt

44 4 3
By MoonieKitKat32

No POV

The four stuck together like glue, touring the area while Amber, Aether and Paimon went to tour the city. The people began to notice the four, and realise each were quite different in personality.

Vio found that he had a new notebook. It was a soft lilac, with his four sword on the cover with a bow in the background. 'Vio' was printed on the side. Inside of it were many pages, with, at the back, attached dividers to place accordingly, and a pen and purple highlighter. He went onto the first page. He spent most of his time there getting information from people, and the notebook began to develop as his information book. They made a trip to the library. The librarian was out, but the Colours saw the look on Vio's face. It was too late- they were trapped in the library with Vio. Vio spent hours pouring over books of Mondstadt and monsters in the area. Turns out, the moment the dividers were in place, Vio could write endlessly in a former section, and it wouldn't effect the next, and the book would still look the same size. If it was something due to the next world they were in, Vio didn't know. In the end, he had gotten down in his neat, legible writing an overview of Teyvat, a monsters section from the ones they encountered, all analysed with beautiful sketches with strengths, weaknesses and behaviours, a food section, an item/material/food section, and a Mondstadt page, from what people have told him. He wrote down the history, everything he could find, culture, even food specialties, but he knew it was far from over. In addition, there was a people section, where he made sketches of everyone they met with a profile that he would add to whenever new information presented itself. It seemed like his search for information would never be over.

Red, on the other hand, was fascinated by the culture, food, everything. Although something felt off about the atmosphere, he was excited by everything he saw. He made fast friends with everyone, especially other children, even though he was much younger. He was the one who made sure the Colours tried some food. It was a huge experience for him, and he made sure the rest of the colours met everyone he could find. While he didn't try and go to find the people in charge, he did meet up with Amber again with everyone else in tow, in which Amber gave a sunsettia each to the four Colours. He noticed that someone was watching the group, which he told everyone through their swords, but they couldn't find him. That was okay, Green had decided, because they'd find him eventually.

Blue wanted excitement, and Mondstadt had some. While the group wasn't immediately allowed in the bar, he immediately went to the blacksmith to see his techniques. He was severely disappointed. The technique, while average, was almost pathetic than what Blue could achieve. Blue, after all, was the best blacksmith of the four. Naturally, he challenged the blacksmith, who simply laughed at him, looking away. This got Blue...mad. Quite mad.

"HEY! I'm an accomplished blacksmith! You're techniques are horrible! I WILL BEAT YOU IN A COMPETITION!" Blue was shouting.

Normally, the other Colours would be amused, but ignoring Blue because of his 'age' was no laughing matter. They backed him up.

"The chances for you winning against him are 100%, blacksmith. I understand that you're too scared to face him," Vio told the blacksmith, with made the blacksmith grumble.

"Hehe! He's chicken to face Blue!" Red giggled. "Even I could beat this guy with ease!"

"Guys, he's not worth your attention. If he's that scared...well...we'll teach him next time." Green said, "Unless, of course...he becomes more scared..."

Nothing fazed the blacksmith, though, so they had to move on.

Green floated through everything, a gentle breeze. However, he found special interest in the scenery and exploration. The beauty of Mondstadt was one to behold, and Green used that to his fullest potential. As well as this, he helped the others to discover that they could climb anything now. When they found a stray cooking pot, Green spent hours learning to cook with nearby ingredients, without having to use their own stock. Eventually, Green discovered he was great at it. He was probably the best. Vio took the opportunity to add on to his food page. Green could make some food subconsciously by then. They kept all the food that they made, good or bad in their inventories.

Barbatos, or rather, Venti, was keeping an eye on what he realised were the presences there. Each of them were so different. Vio was what looked like the down to earth and too-smart-for-his-age type, Red the happy go lucky, friendly type, Blue the headstrong and mentally strong one, and Green, who he liked a little. Like a breeze, going from one thing to the next. Not restricted by what the others liked. It was almost impossible nowadays to find gods younger than sixteen, but they would grow up. Judging by how young they were, they probably had no idea of how powerful they were.

"Green! Let's climb the huge statue!" Red exclaimed.

Venti raised an eyebrow. Yep. Green was probably the leader of the quadruplets. Green looked at the height of the statue.

"Hey, Vio, if we fall, how much injuries would we have?" Green asked Vio.

Vio touched his hand to the ground, and a huge spike of earth rushed to the height of the statue, before going back. That was pretty powerful. Venti wasn't worried. He hadn't been the moment he saw the small gods, so why did he still watch them? He wanted to get to know them, and spend time with them, sure. So he will.

"We'd be pretty hurt," Vio said, "A 90% chance of-"

"No need for statistics," Blue grumbled. "We'd be pretty hurt, huh? Green, can't you just let us down safely?"

All three faces turned pleadingly to Green, who gave a smile. "Of course!"

Wind picked up around them, and Venti could feel their strength. The four got shot up, and each landed safely on the hand. Yep- he was going to be friends with them. They were just so cute!

The Colours were together when Stormterror arrived. They heard information on Stormterror from others, but this was the first time that they saw him for the first time with their own eyes. 

"Run!" Amber told the Colours, but each shook their heads, sharing the same looks of determination.

Green used wind and shot into the sky, out of sight. Water behind his feet, Blue shot as well. Red nodded, fire behind his, following his brothers. Earth shot Vio into the sky, and by manipulating his earth powers, manipulated gravity itself, allowing him to fly as well.

"How...?" Amber gaped, but Aether got thrown into a hurricane, sending him flying as well.

"Are you okay?!" Aether shouted to the Colours, who all nodded.

Aether used his wind glider to float, but he shouldn't be still up.

"I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds!" a voice called.

"Who's that?" Red questioned. "Anyway, let's go!"

"Colours, attack!" Green commanded, and the Colours went into action.

As Aether and Paimon watched, almost in disbelief, fire was hurled in endless waves, while water was smashed in fists underneath him. Somewhere down below, parts of the earth when flying into the dragon, sometimes catching fire to smash into Stormterror. Wind in hurricanes went back into the dragon. Aether used some attacks to help them.

"Hah! Take that! You don't like it done to you, do you?!" Green grinned.

The dragon roared, flying off into the distance. The Colours, Paimon and Aether looked at each other.

Aether and Paimon landed together. Amber checked on both of them. A slow clapping came from behind them.

"So...you helped in an attack against the dragon. Are you a new ally...? Or a new storm?" he said.

"Where's Red, Blue, Vio and Green?!" Amber exclaimed. 

"That's right. The four who did the majority of the fighting..." the man said. "Where are they?"

"WE'RE HERE!" A voice shouted, and a fireball dropped to the ground, revealing Red.

"RED! COME BACK!" A bubble floated to the ground, revealing Blue.

"Guys-" Vio landed, seemingly floating to the ground.

A hurricane faded to reveal Green.

"You called us?" Green asked.

"You took on the dragon! Oh, are you alright?!" Amber fussed over them.

Red beamed, "We're great!"

"That's good...but...Stormterror is attacking Mondstadt itself!" Amber said.

"Will everyone be alright?" Red asked, voice slightly wobbly.

"Of course!" Amber said, smoothing down his hair.

"Kaeya, Aether, Red, Blue, Vio, Green- you've come at the right time. We need to-" Amber began, but Kaeya cut her off.

"Hold on, Amber. Are you forgetting to introduce us?" The man asked.

"Oh, right! This is Kaeya, our Calvary Captian." Amber said.

"I didn't see many horses," Vio said, "Though, if you have any, I'd like to look through the type of leadership Mondstadt has, whether it's efficient and fair, whether-"

"Ignore Vio, he can go off sometimes," Blue said, "Least you have good taste. Blue is the best colour."

"You got blue, that doesn't mean it's the best colour!" Red told Blue.

"Uh, this is the Colours. Red, Blue, Vio and Green. Their parents let them go adventuring for some reason, and have been alone for a while." Amber explained.

Kaeya frowned. All by themselves? That sounds too familiar...

"What was the last thing that your parents told you?" Kaeya asked.

The Colour's gaze turned to Vio, all of them sad. Vio's gaze had a sad emptiness to it.

"Really, guys? You know it as well," Vio sighed, his eyes staying the same.

"But you'd remember it word for word," Green reminded him, his voice slightly shaky.

Vio's voice wavered, "Our father said: 'We'll be back soon. Go out an adventure. We'll come back for you.' And our mother said: 'Don't forget that we love you'. We left, but when we came back...they were gone..."

"Not even Vio's tracking could find them," Red's lower lip quivered.

Way too familiar. Kaeya frowned. Why do people do this to kids?

"And what about...Aether, was it?" Kaeya asked, keeping his voice steady.

"Oh!" Amber snapped out of the thoughts she was having. "They're travellers from afar looking for Aether's sister."

Is that all? Kaeya mused. 

Amber leaned over to whisper to Kaeya. "The Colours- it seems like they weren't really taught anything of the world. That's why they don't know much...and they're just kids! What kind of parents would do that to their four year olds?!"

Kaeya swallowed.

"I see. Welcome to Mondstadt- though you haven't arrived in the best of times, I'm afraid." Kaeya said.

"Obviously," Blue grumbled.

"I understand the anguish of being separated from family," Kaeya continued. "Aether, I'm not sure why you're looking for the Anemo god, but everyone has their secrets, right?"

The Colours tensed, but not that visibly. Only Kaeya's trained eye noticed it. Though, Aether tensed much more visibly.

"Haha, relax! I won't press you for more," Kaeya said. "First and foremost, on behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks to you all for your help just now."

"It's not like we could do nothing!" Red piped up. "Our work is never done!"

Blue elbowed him, and Red beamed. Kaeya hid a smile at the sight of the obvious brotherhood. It reminded him of the old days...

"Your fight to defend the city was witnessed by no small number of citizens. While you are, admittedly, very young to defend the city, the fact that you did proves you have true courage." Kaeya said, "As a result, the Acting Grandmaster asked to see you, and formally invites you all to our headquarters. Will you come?"

"Hylia, yes!" Red squealed.

"I could take notes...and I still need to make new profiles-" Vio began.

"Put your nerdiness for the side for once, Vio," Green laughed.

The four laughed, a light in the darkness. The adults gave a smile at the sight of the quadruplets at the innocent age of four, still laughing after saving the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 11K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
848K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
152K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
427K 29K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...