𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 ,, tokyo re...

By michisnovia

☆. . . summoning a demon to protect her crush from the many dangers he faces, hinata tachibana did not expe... More

𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

3.1K 231 23
By michisnovia

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

one more comment about how the reader got stabbed and how people are disappointed, istg I'm deleting this book. There was a reason that happened, I get she's OP, but this also happened as Darien didn't get injured so there wasn't much development for Takemichi and since the reader is always sticking by Takemichi I had to, imagine if Takemichi always counted on her protection? One more comment and this book is unpublished and deleted for good.

"Tell me why you're eyeing that house like that Takemitchy? Can you even afford it?" Draken looked at the blond who eyes the 'for sale' sign, the big doors, the big windows, a humongous front lawn, and if the front lawn was this huge imagine the back.

"I know (Name)-San can." He mumbled almost falling over some rock. "Is (Name)-Chin leaving Hina?" Mikey eyed the house lightly biting his inner cheek. He was too weirded out for thinking it, but he wouldn't mind if you stopped thinking about Hinata for a second or Takemichi for once.

"How do you set up an appointment for the real estate person thing?" Takemichi wrote the number down on his arm as his phone was somewhere taking up space matter.

"I'll be going then." Draken suddenly started the motor of his bike surprising Mikey and Takemichi. "Wait, Ken-chin!" Mikey hopped on his bike speeding off. "W-Wait! Mikey, Draken-kun! How am I going to get home?!" Takemichi watched in disbelief at the two. "Is it me or does Draken-kun look...angrier?"

"(Name) would like this, it's pretty big. You're really good Takemichi." Takemichi jumped at the sudden voice of the one and only Solomon and a pair of twins? "Ah, Solomon! Hey! Yeah, (Name)-San entrusted me with this and I'm going to complete it!" Ah, he seemed so proud.

"Not bad, don't you think Nahoya, Souya?" The peach one smiled as the angrier one threw a thumbs up although the vein in his head didn't really reflect the positivity of the thumbs up. "Glad to see an agreement. Anyways I heard your crisis, I can escort you home."

"Thank you!"

━━━━━━

"Glad doing business with you." The woman shook your hand. "Pleasure is all mine." You thanked her even escorting her out the door.

You started scrubbing, wiping and removing every bit of dirt that gloomed upon the house it even sparkled when you were finished and right on time too as a knock came crashing on your door.

"(Name)-San!" Takemichi and the Mizo Crew Middle came in. "Glad you could make it." You rested your arms down greeting the group. "Wah, it's so big!" Yamagishi twirled in the empty space as Suzuki laughed at what came out of his mouth. "Glad you like it, thanks once again, Lord Takemichi." You smiled at the boy who quickly nodded.

You looked over at the group of boys who were admiring the house. "As to why I called; I need help destroying the furniture." You calmly spoke even the group had to translate what you had spoken.

"What...? (Name)-San, I've seen that couch on display, at least let me take the couch!" Yamagishi pointed at the maroon colored couch the tears in his eyes almost spewing.

"I don't mind if you take anything, but I do need some of these items. If you desire to take some with you separate them so no harsh damage is delivered to them." You spread your arm out as they began ravishing the house of its garments.

"(Name)-san. are you sure you're supposed to be moving. You were just discharged yesterday evening." Takemichi looked at you the concerned look swinging in his eyes. "I am fine. Do not worry."

"Ok! I think we're done! Let's destroy something!" And Suzuki broke the picture that hung with his knee.

━━━━━━

"You got a tattoo, Baji?" The boy spoke to Baji who rubbed the area of the pentagram. "Something like that." He responded back, "Well, I need to get going someone is waiting for me." Baji pointed at the café. "Can I not come with you?" The boy asked, "Not now, Kazutora." Baji sighed, "See you later, ok?" Kazutora furrowed his brows but dismissed the thought. "K!"

Baji waved going inside and sitting down in front of a blond who made eye contact with him a small chill running down his spine. He better get out of there.

"You know Baji," Satan placed his lips on the cup of coffee and slowly sipped. "It's ok to express yourself once every while. There's no need to always hide behind a smile." Baji was about to say something but Satan beat him to it. "I know that feeling of imprisonment, I know it all too well. You don't always have put yourself first but there are times when it's ok." Baji looked at the table a small frown tugging his lips, "Now give me that damn homework."

"Satan." The boy didn't know what to think. Should he tell him or should he not, but somehow Baji still knew that Satan would always be able to figure him out. There was no doubt about, Satan most definitely already knew.

━━━━━━

"So many doors!" Akkun stared back in astonishment seeing the doors that hung upside, right side up, left, right and whatever else. "Such a nice house gone." He mumbled throwing his hammer down. "Well then, we'll get going. Thank you for having us (Name)-San." You obviously followed them out the door seeing them get to the cab you had called not too long ago. "See you later Takemichi!" Akkun waved at the blond who was inside smacking his hammer on a door. "Right, see you guys tomorrow!"

You gently closed the door once they got inside. "Is there a reason you decided against the idea of going home?" You questioned the blond who avoided eye contact. You picked up the tool box and placed it on a table next to the boy's items which they were going to pick up tomorrow.

"We'll," He started lowering his hammer and staring at the brown wooden door. "How exactly does your power work (Name)-San?" He turned around to face you although obviously shy. "Well," You walked towards him, your hand stretched out scaring him. "How about I show you?" Your hand reached behind his humerus. The boy gently shivered but quickly stepped to the side and let you open the door.

"All I'm going to tell you is that: whatever you do, do not interact with yourself nor show yourself, ok?" No wonder Chifuyu sometimes spoke of how scary you could be even handing out a warning you still smiled. 'Scary!'

There was no room just a wall staring at him. He, himself was confused so he looked back at you and found you smiling so he smiled back nervously because what?

"Do I just go in? There's no room?"

"Do go in."

"A-Ah ok?"

And just like that it almost felt like he was sucked in. Everything was dark until he opened his eyes feeling leaves poking at him.

'I'm in a bush!'

"What is this Devildom place?" Draken took the stick of it's grasp waiting for an opportunity to dispose of it later when he finds a trashcan. "Oh, it's where Demons, succubus and other creatures live. Which is ruled by the Young Master, Lord Diavolo who's second hand is," Draken interrupted with a hand under his chin. "(Name)?"

Number two shook its head. "No, it's Lucifer. The Avatar of Pride. Who is one of the rulers in hell along with his seven brothers. And as for us Little D's we serve under the command of Lady (Name)! Who as I said serves under Lord Diavolo. That explains everything, right? Yes? Ok!"

Draken seriously couldn't wrap his hand around everything this two feet creature spoke but the only thing he did understand was, "(Name)'s not a human?" The creature shook it's head, "Nope! She has the title of : 'The impeccable butler who follows Diavolo around as if she were his shadow!' In Devildom, how cool right!?" Draken seemed even more confused, scared even at the sudden revelation. As Little D number two received no response he grew worried.

"She's not a bad demon though! You know she gets scared of rats and mice, if that makes you feel better!" Imagine if he had spilled the information of you being able to tell both the past future. "She's really nice she saved (MC Name) from dying! She loves to bake with Luke and the others love her very, very much!" Maybe he spilled a little too much tea, thankfully (Name) isn't going to clean this up. Little D laughed awkwardly.

Takemichi stared at the tall blond who looked a tad confused, not a tad but over the top confused. He slowly pieced everything together and let out a somewhat loud gasp catching the attention of Draken and Little D. "Who goes there?" Draken called out but no response was given.

Takemichi clasped a hand over his mouth waiting for the worse, he really thought he was going to die especially when he felt a hand grab his collar he went all out a screamed.

"I know you have been wondering about Draken-San and myself. So I decided to let you see if first hand, excluding the part that you almost had gottten caught, My Lord." You smiled down at him, "I'm sorry!" He gently ran his hand on the wooden door, surprised.

"You use doors to see the future?" You nodded, "As my stabbing predicament. Lady Hina does not space in her abode which caused my carelessness the night of where Draken-San was supposed to get hurt, nor did I know that one of my subordinates had appeared in the Human Realm. That's the reason I needed your help in finding a big enough area to work my magic. Solomon and Satan are very helpful, but their magic does have a limit. The spells they have memorized are helpful when needed, but none of them have the ability to see the future, past, and alter it. For that you have my dearest apologies, I wasn't prepared."

"(Name)-San, you don't have to apologize, really. It was something that couldn't be helped, if you weren't ready, no one else was ready either. Without you here, helping me and everybody else I don't know what would happen. I'm the one that should apologize, you got hurt while trying to protect me." His gently wiped his eyes, "I'm always in need of protection and this incident has made me realize that I need to get stronger."

He lifted up his head.

"I need to become stronger for you."

━━━━━━

"Ken-chin, did you hear that?" Mikey asked the blond who shrugged his shoulders. "No, I don't think so." He responded back. Mikey threw up a brow rubbing his chin.

"I think this is the work of the BLC!" Mikey came to the conclusion as Draken placed his helmet on his bike. "The what now?"

"The BLC! Big Loud Creature! You see I've been hearing strange noises at night, almost like roars but sometimes some sort of thirsty dog-like pants, or, or a huff, and I think it is the work of the BLC!" Draken rolled his eyes, "Get inside already, Mikey."

"No, but I have a point! Hear me out, Ken-chin!"

━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.1K 22
You were just another poor villager that lost everything to war... you need something to fill that longing hole in your heart. You need a family. You...
424K 14.5K 52
(F/N) recently moved to Iwatobi from the USA. She moved there because of her dads job but her dad started living back in America because there was mo...
31.2K 1.7K 14
As time went by, Barbatos, a demon butler, fell in love with a human. But as his love grows for her, he also has to carry the pain in his heart that...