𓆩♡𓆪 // 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

SIGN THE PETITIONS IN MY BIO

You scanned through the shelves of the book store, Hinata doing the same but on the other side

You scanned through the shelves of the book store, Hinata doing the same but on the other side. "Young Mistress, is this it?" You carefully picked up the book, going to the peach haired girl.

"Oh, yes! Thank you, (Name)-chan!" She went through her bag, the smile she had on her face dropped. "I'll probably just come back another day. I forgot my money at home."

"Don't worry, Lady Hinata." You walked to the register placing the book down letting the person scan it. "567 yen." They said, tapping their fingers on the counter. "(Name)-chan! You don't have tー"

"Thank you, have a good day." They waved to the girls. "Here take it, Lady Hinata." The girl fumbled with the bag. "You didn't have to." You placed your wallet in your pants pocket. "But I did. You seemed worried about this book. Plus, I have more than enough money. Enough money to build you and your family a manor and still be able to comfortably live in it for the rest of your life. So don't worry."

She eyes you worriedly. "I'm sorry," She apologized, her eyes on the ground. "For what?" You asked with a smile on your face. "For summoning you here. I guess I got carried away and thought Takemichi-kun was in a bad place, but I was wrong. I apologize, you must've been a busy person in Devildom but here you are, wasting your time."

"Being busy, yes I am a busy demon, but you summoning me was a breath of fresh air. And it's not everyday that I come to visit the human world." You smiled, tilting your head at the girl. "And I do think the Young Master is able to take care of himself for my one year absence."

Girlie, didn't notice the words that escaped your mouth.

"You mean Takemichi-kun?" She asked, "No, I mean my other master. The ruler of Devildom, Lord Diavolo." She noticed the way your eyes shimmered at the simple thought of the man. "Can I see him?" She curiously asked in a cute manner. You nodded.

You took out your phone the girl watching in curiosity. "Your phones in Devildom don't look like ours. That's cool." You smiled at the compliment. You opened Devilgramーsurprisingly it workedーand clicked on Lord Diavolo's profile. "He seems nice. I really thought he was going to have big wings or five eyes." She slapped her hand over her mouth.

"I'm sorry!" She began to bow as of she was trying to spare her life. You let out a small chuckle. "It's quite alright. You're not the first one to say something like that. Many people back home fear the Young Master, demons, witches, succubi and incubi fear him, but he's a very gentle demon. No need to worry." She nodded and placed a finger to her lip. "What is he to you? Is he family?"

"I'm his butler." Her eyes widen. "I'm so sorry! I really summoned you here not knowing such thing! I apologize for taking you away from him!" You laughed, "Please, Lady Hinata, like you said, you didn't know. Please, stop apologizing." She blushed, looking to the side. Oop, I think it's happening guys.

"Let's go back to your abode. I need to prepare dinner."

"Right!"

━━━━━━

Takemichi stared at the ceiling of his room. He wasn't sure if he had ever seen the girl before, yeah, no. He hadn't it just he tried to convince himself not to, you see the poor boy was troubled. Was this someone he could trust Hina with?

I mean, she protected the two of them. Even went as far as calling him Lord Takemichi without knowing him and she risked herself for Hina and Hina seemed to know her, trust her. Could she be the reason Hina died? No, right? Naoto never mentioned any (Name)'s in the present. Did he have to go and protect her as well? Or was he just jealous that Hina had found someone to depend on that wasn't him? He sighed.

Yeah, he was going to sleep on this problem. Too much, his brain juice is ruining out.

━━━━━━

HOUSE OF LAMENTATION

━━━━━━

"No because, (Name) is really going to miss Lord Diavolo's birthday." Mammon landed on his knees, his hands on his face, almost tearing up. "Solomon, better not be doin' the cookin'!" Mammon banged his fist on the ground.

Beelzebub who was eating a piece of cake stopped his chewing. "Oh no."

"For once I agree with Mammon." Leviathan agreed, looking up from his Funtendo™. "Man, this sucks!" Mammon whined. "I'm too young to die!" Asmodeus placed his hand on his forehead, gracefully laying on the couch.

"You guys are worrying about the wrong issues here." Satan sighed.

━━━━━━

PURGATORY HALL

━━━━━━

"This is the third time you've sneezed! Are you sure you're ok?" Luke asked, looking up from the recipe book that belonged to you. "I agree with Luke, it's not healthy." Simeon said, closing his book, looking up to the sorcerer. "I'm fine, I think it's just a bit chilly here. That all."

"If that what you say." Simeon shook his head getting back to his book.

━━━━━━