Long Live The Prince (Weiss X...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

A fateful encounter between two heirs of a throne. With a dislike of each other, they can't seem to fathom wh... More

Bio
Chapter 0: From Uruk He Came
Chapter 1: A Trip To Vale
Chapter 2: Emerald Forest
Chapter 3: The Girl I Like To Pick On
Chapter 4: Plans Derailed
Chapter 5: Like Staring at A Mirror
Chapter 6: What If I Told You A Secret
Chapter 7: Make It Official
Chapter 8: My Dear Rival
Chapter 9: EXPUROSIOON!!
Chapter 10: Parent Bonding Time
Chapter 11: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 12: Deal With This
Chapter 13: Family Matters
Chapter 14: The Talk
Chapter 15: Fun Times Shopping
Chapter 16: Final Preparations for the Ball
Chapter 17: Slow Dancing Under The Moonlight
Chapter 18: The Big Day
Chapter 19: The Final Night
An Alternate Ending
A Side Story: Date Night

The Epilogue/Author's Note

2.2K 54 26
By TheAnimeManofYeet

Damn, so this is it. This is the last thing I'll be posting on this book. I'm satisfied with the ending I gave and what I'll be doing with it in the future. I appreciate all of you who picked it up and gave it the love it has received all this time. I love you guys so much man, thanks for everything. With that having been said, I got one more little "Easter egg" message at the end on what exactly I meant by "the future" ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After roughly 4 years from that final dance between the Prince of Heroes and the Heires of the Schnee, word that Grimm numbers had began to dwindle all over the land of Remnant spread like wildfire. Hunters were being less and less deployed which meant they had more time to spend with their friends and loved ones.

The people didn't know it yet, but individuals with knowledge of where the Grimm came from knew all well what had happened.

Ozpin: "So, I guess everything's finally ending now my dear Salem?.. Hopefully you can rest easy now"

He said with a sad smile as he put his mug down and looked at a piece of paper on the table with the words "Retirement Form" at the top center of the sheet.

Unlike in another timeline, Beacon never fell and the students were allowed to be students for longer. Thanks to the warm reception received to the King of Uruk, he made a pact with the Director of Beacon academy, Ozpin, to have the school fully funded by Uruk ontop of giving them top protection via Gilgamesh's subordinates.

Tomoe: "Good morning"

The beautiful Tomoe Gozen was currently watching over the front gate as she welcomed new recruits to the school.

Tomoe: "Oh, Ushiwakamaru, can you go and let our priest know that the new students will be ready at the auditorium?"

Ushiwakamaru: "Yes ma'am!!"

She flashes out as Tomoe continued to welcome in more people.

Tomoe: "Oh, your highness? Welcome to aboard and I assume your-"

Angelica: "Don't say it-"

Faker: "Her boyfriend is here~"

She punches him in the shoulder softly as she walks off.

Faker: "Have a good day Miss Tomoe!!"

He ran off behind the Princess of Uruk, who also wanted to explore the world as her elder brother did before her.

Angelica: "..."

Faker: "So this is it huh? What's up Y/n, I'm happy to see you again"

The two stood before a statue of the Prince of Uruk holding Ea up to the sky with a victorious stance. A caption was written underneath it that detailed everything about the memorial.

"The sword who severed the world from Grimm. Long Live the Prince, Y/n of Uruk"

Faker: "Hey"

He put a hand over Angelica's shoulder and pulled her over to him.

Faker: "Don't be sad okay, you know he wouldn't want you to be like that right?"

Angelica: "I know.. Come, I want to see the presentation about him"

The two continued on as the doors began to close behind them so the ceremony could commence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Uruk

In the Kingdom of Uruk, the King of Heroes sat on his throne while revising some notes he had set up for later.

Gilgamesh: "..."

Siduri: "My King, may I have a word?"

Gilgamesh: "Enter"

Siduri entered the throne room with some files in hand and delivered them to the King.

Gilgamesh: "You've finished everything? Good.. Why don't you take the day off?"

Siduri: "And leave you here on your own my King? Let me help-"

Gilgamesh: "I've finished my own work. On the other hand, I know of someone myself who also finished his work"

He rises up from his throne and head off to the window with Siduri behind him.

Gilgamesh: "Leonidas!! Come fetch Siduri"

Leonidas: "Yes my Lord"

Siduri: "H-Huh?!"

Gilgamesh: "She has the day off now and so do you. Treat her well"

Leonidas: "I-If that's what my Lord pleases"

Gilgamesh walked out the room with a smug smile on his face as a panicked Siduri didn't know what to do.

The King of Heroes exited the room and slowly began to wander through the halls of his temple, stopping only to stare at simple stairways and rooms in the eyes of the maids and butlers in charge of taking care of the place. To King though, it had deeper meaning to them than ordinary rooms.

??: "PAPA!!! Come play with me!!"

He could see a boy running up to him with the biggest grin on his face.

He kneeled down and spread his arms as the boy turned into dust. Gilgamesh dropped his arms and stood up before continuing onto the next hallway.

??: "Like this?"

He could see a crack on the wall at the corner of his eye that he knew of too well.

??: "I see.. CRAP!!! I'm sorry father, I fired a sword from Babylon on accident. *chuckles* I guess I still don't have that good of control over it"

Down the corridor, he saw the door to his room and strolled through it as more memories flooded his head.

??: "No matter what you think of yourself, you'll always be my father. Remember that when you feel like you weren't that great of a father. When I tell you the opposite just because I'm angry at that moment.. I love you dad"

Gilgamesh: "..."

??: "I've ascended to the next in line. I'm ready for the crown whenever you think of retiring.. I've learned so much from you and I can't thank you enough"

He grabbed onto the door handle and turned it before walking in.

??: "Oooh!! You did a good job Y/n!!!"

He walked in to see his wife in bed with a child in her arms. The baby giggled happily which cheered up the King.

Gilgamesh: "Hakuno, can I see the boy?"

Hakuno: "Yes. Come here my little boy"

She grabbed the boy and handed him over to Gilgamesh who held the child in his arms.

Gilgamesh: "Hey Y/n. Are you happy to see Grandpa?.."

The child pulled his hair a little which hurt but played it off as nothing.

Hakuno: "You two look so beautiful you know?"

Gilgamesh: "He does look like his father and mother after all"

Gilgamesh noticed the boy yawn and curle up to him as he wraps his small arms around the King of Uruk. Gilgamesh was left speechless as he sat down next to his wife.

Hakuno: "He's asleep now"

She dried her eyes as she saw her husband began to tear up as well.

Hakuno: "I'm sure our son is happy somewhere seeing all of this"

Gilgamesh: "That bastard, why does he have to do this to me?"

The two curled up together with the child in between as exhaustion finally began to catch up to Gilgamesh.

Hakuno: "Sleep tight"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elsewhere in Vale

Ruby: "HA!!!"

Ruby swung her scythe and cut down the last of the Grimm as she wiped her sweat from her forehead.

Ruby: "Whoo!! Man was that a workout?"

Penny: "Good job Ruby, another successful defense from our group"

Ruby: "Yep"

The two high fived as Ruby put away her Cresent Rose.

Ruby: "We still have to do our part here after what Y/n did... Man I miss those two"

Yang: "Cheer up Rubes"

Yang and Blake caught up to the two after having defeated their end of tye Grimm.

Blake: "How about I treat everyone to something to eat? As a celebration for having defended this post"

Yang: "That's my girl!! Always coming in with something good to cheer up the mood. ALRIGHT!!"

She slapped the Bellabooty which brought out a small cry from Blake who blushed at her sudden action.

Ruby: "You guys are right, I have to learn to not keep on being like this all the time"

She slapped her cheeks and puffed her chest out.

Ruby: "LET'S CLEAN UP REMNANT FOR ALL THOSE WHO HELPED TAKE DOWN SALEM!!!"

All: "AYE!!"

Yang: "I can't wait to eat good after lunch~"

Blake: "YANG!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the Auditorium

Angelica sat down on the chair with Faker right next to her as she sees the priest that was usually at Uruk taking the mic.

Kotomine: "Hello there everyone, my name's Shirou Kotomine. I'm here on behalf of the Kingdom of Uruk and as one half representative of Beacon to welcome you all to our school"

The crowd claps as Miss Glynda Goodwitch walked next to him with Ozpin right behind her.

Ozpin: "And I'm Headmaster Ozpin.. Well, this will be my final year as Headmaster. I'll be handing off that title to Miss Glynda Goodwitch who is incredibly qualified for this spot.iss Goodwitch?"

He stepped back as Glynda walked forward.

Goodwitch: "Hello new students, as the next Headmaster, I'd like to welcome you all to our Academy"

She too recieves a warm reception as the three look at the crowd.

Kotomine: "As you all are aware, the Grimm population is slowly decreasing but it isn't at zero yet. It is our job to take care of the things on our end that the great hero, Y/n of Uruk left for us"

They took turns explaining everything from the world of hunters to the things they'd be doing at school. Along the speech, Angelica noticed somebody that peaked her interest.

Angelica: "Hm.."

Faker: "What's up?"

Angelica: "Follow me when this is over"

Faker: "Alright"

When everything concluded, Angelica and Faker walked over to see a boy wielding a large sword sitting infront of the statue of her brother.

Angelica: "Who are you?"

The guy didn't move or react but responded.

??: "So you're the Prince of Uruk's sister? I'm guessing you're the one he told me about before"

He slowly rose up as the two were confused by his admitting of knowing Y/n.

Angelica: "You knew my brother?"

??: "I knew him well. He warned me that the Grimm would still roam all over Remnant, so he gave me a task"

He turned around to face them and brought his sword to his side.

Sigurd: "To eliminate the rest.. My name is Sigurd. Your brother came to my town and helped save us from Salem's army of Grimm. I could never thank him enough for the help so I vowed to complete this task as a way to start"

Faker: "Were you there with him in his last fight?"

Sigurd: "Yes. Myself, Y/n, Team RWBY and Team JNPR"

Angelica: "Can you tell me... Can you tell me what his last moments were like?"

Sigurd walked over to a bench and sat down as be turned back to the statue.

Sigurd: "It was an Epic of heroism of the which words wouldn't do justice.. It's a long story-"

Angelica: "I want to hear it"

Faker: "Might as well make some tea I guess seeing as I brought my things with me"

The two sat down next to him as Sigurd smiled happily.

Sigurd: "You all know of the story of him here correct?"

Angelica: "Yes"

Faker: "We lived with him for the time he was here"

Sigurd: "Well then, allow me to speak of the story after the happy ending. The Epic of Y/n of Uruk goes as this.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note-

And there we go. This is the ending I wanted to write all along. I know some may hate it but I did it for what I had planned for this story after. The Epilogue may be sad but it's what I chose and will live with the reception. Having said that, I have plans for the future of this story. It goes as so.

-Long Live the Prince 2: The Epic to Salem
*This is the sequel to the ending of Chapter 19. This will follow the story as our MC journeys to find Salem and take her down to save the world.

-Long Live Remnant
*This is the sequel to the Epilogue you've just read. It will follow the adventures of Angelica, Faker and Sigurd as they try to eliminate the remaining Grimm in Remnant after Y/n's defeat of Salem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 441 12
After reuniting with your lover, you felt whole again. Well, almost. But what will young f/n do when he finds out the truth of what he's been fightin...
267K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
25K 369 14
It's been 3 years since the Fall of Beacon. The students and teachers of the lost school have banded together to fight this new threat. But Y/N has s...