Stronger Than Ever (Completed)

By wonderlessgemini

Sequel to The Chains of Love. Find out what happens to the couples. Look to see which couples fail and whi... More

Chapter 1 ❤
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author Notes ll
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note III
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Where Yall At?
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
My Sweet Love
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I Am So Sorry
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Note IV
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New BOOK
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Notes
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
, Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue: The Romes
Epilogue: The Saint Pierre's
Epilogue: The Evans
Epilogue: The Heirs/Rodney Davidson
A Spinoff

Chapter 27

3.1K 89 48
By wonderlessgemini

*Nae POV*

I packed my last bags and brought it downstairs. Today I officially moved in my new home. My own home. I think the best thing for me is to be alone. To find my next move.

I knew what had happened between me and Steven was just that moment thing.
So when he told me we needed to talk, I knew that he was gonna tell me that it was nothing. I wasn't upset or anything. I mean I couldn't. One thing for sure is that for me to completely cut ties with Steven is to change my my last name back to my maiden name, Monroe.

One thing for sure I learned is that I can't keep beating myself up for every mistake I make in life. I just need to acknowledge them and keep life moving. Honestly I just want to be happy.

"Mommy do I have a room at your new house" Stella ask.

"Of course baby. You have the second biggest room in the house. " I told her.

"When do I get to see it?" she asked.

"When it's my weekend to have you. Which is... next Friday. " I told her as we went to my car.

" Is it pretty"

"Yes it's aqua blue, purple, and pink. It's very mature" I told her.

"Ooo sounds fancy. Mommy you know this Friday is my dance recital. " she reminded me for the umpteenth time today.

" Yes I know"

"Just making sure. Chasity said that when you get like really old people start to forget things. "

" I'm not that old. "

" Your not as young as Chasity. " she said in a duh tone.

"Chasity and I are like eight years apart. Calm down." I told her as her dad pulled in the driveway with Chasity. I'm guessing there trip went well.

"Daddy!! " Stella said as she ran and hugged her dad.

" Hey Stella bug. " Steven said as he hugged her back.

" Good morning Nae" Chasity said.

"Morning Chasity. Um Stella come here I gotta say bye and get my hugs and kisses" I told her as she ran back to me hugging me.

"Imma miss you mommy. " she said.

" I'm miss you too baby. Be good and I'll see you Friday at your recital. " I said as I kissed her and got in my car. I waved bye to everyone and they waved back.

To new beginnings. To a better me. To the new Janae Monroe.

*Tiarah*

I was breast feeding Tiana when Devin came in her nursery. He sat down and watch us for a while. I guess he got bored because he opened the t.v.

(A/N picture of Tiana in MM)

"Whays wrong Devin? "

" Daddy had to leave for work. Oh yea he said bye. " he told me.

" He left quick. "

" Yea. Real quick"

He was running late because we got no sleep because of TiTi. She made sure that everyone remembered she was present. But one thing for sure is she was beautiful.

She is everything I wanted in my daughter. Each day her features get stronger and stronger. It'd only been a week since she's been home but she is looking hella pretty. So pretty that imma have to put her in pageants soon as she turned one.

"Daddy just don't like to be late" I told Devin.

"I wanna be with Daddy. "

" That hurts mommy feelings" I told him.

"Sorry mommy. But you can't do boy things. "

" Tuh yes I can" I said getting up to change her diaper.

"Okay then I challenge you to a game of basketball...on the court" he said.

"Okay then go put on your lucky sneakers cuz your gonna need it!" I tell him.

"Better put your big girl underwear on cuz only males ball right. "

" Excuse you but I was on the girl basketball team for three years. All varsity! " I told him getting offended.

"Less talking more putting TiTi in her stroller." he said running out of the nursery.

I changed her and carried her into my room so I could change. I put her in her little swing set and went in my closet. I chose my Pink black yoga shorts and my Navy Blue sports tank top. I put on my Galaxy Adidas tennis shoes and my hair in a ponytail.

"You ready mommy" he said all excited.

"Come on Playa " I said grabbing Tiana and going downstairs. I flatten her stroller and put it in the car. I buckled everyone and we were on our way to the park.

Sometimes it's better to show yo kids then tell him. Even it requires embarrassing their asses in public. He must know that this wrist are made of steel. He ain't ready for this flick of my wrist. Tuh!

Boy I birth you, your skills come from my vagina!

*Quan*

"So let me get this straight Dev. You beat your mother. " I ask making sure I got the story straight.

" I murdered her! She wasn't ready!" he said.

"Fuck yall" Tiarah yelled through the kitchen window.

"How you let a seven year old boy beat you."

"He cheated" she whined.

"Nah that's just called skills" Devin said as he went upstairs.

I was proud of him. He does great in school and excell in sports. He most definitely an athlete. I don't know what will happen to him if gets injured. Every game I pray that he gonna be okay. But you just never knew.

I got up with Tiana and went in the kitchen. I put her in her playpen and let her sleep. I went up to Tiarah and hugged her from the back.

"Hey bae" I said.

"Ion wanna talk to you" she said trying to push me off.

"Why? What I did? "

" You encourage our son to humiliate me. "

" Bruh you was talking shit and he showed out. "

" Now he thinks only niggas can ball"

"Aight I got an idea. You know the Miami Sol are gonna be here and they got a game. So imma get some tickets and let him see the females ball. "

" I like the sound of that. You know I could've been in the WNBA"

"Let's be real bae. Only reason why you was on Varsity is cuz your school girls basketball team sucks. "

" You Is a lie. "

" Bae we went to the same high school. Yall only win like three games in a season. "

" You know what cook yo own damn meal" she said trying to walk away. I grabbed her back and kiss her.

"Don't be salty. "

" Ain't no body salty " she said turning up her face.

"Oo don't make that face"

"Why yall so mean" she said fake crying.

"We love you. " I said as I went back to the living room.

I just wanted to relax. I don't get much time to myself anymore. I'm hone taking care of Tiana and Devin then work then home taking care of Tiana and Devin. Today was a me day. I called my sou chef in and he was happy for the hours. I was dead beat tired.

I remember when thing my father has told me is when you have a family and at the end of the day you ain't tired you ain't did Shit for your family. I made a lot of mistake on my life and I don't want to keep making them mistake. I wish the older more mature me had told my dumb young me this.

I still have regrets about missing a lot of parts of Devin's life. I forgives me now but when he's older and understand I feel like he won't look at me the same way he does now. All I can do is show him I love him and I ain't leaving.

"Q? " Tia said.

" Mhm" I said openening an eye.

"So I talk to some wedding planners and the soonest we can get married is next Saturday. " she said excited.

"Aight. So you need a dress and all that other stuff."

"Nae, LoLo and BeBe and I are going dress shopping today. "

" Aight. "

" So you can watch the kids. "

" Yea I guess. Bring Tiana playpen up in here so I can get some rest. " I told her.

"You know what. Imma bring them to BeBe mama house she loves kids."

"Ain't LoLo and BeBe babies gonna be there. "

" Yes and"

"So she finna watch three babies and our son. "

" Honey she's a Haitian mommy. She can handle wayyy more. So Imma take them, stop by get BeBe and LoLo, find a dress, and your rest. Okay? "

" Sounds like plan" I laughed. She kissed me and I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

I finna marry the woman of my dreams.

*BeBe *

When Tiarah called and ask if I could help with her wedding I praised jesus. One because I'm happy for my girl and two becaue I can finally leave this house. Mommy said she can watch my baby girl and Smiley was off doing God knows what.

I got dress in some leggings and one of Smileys black and cheetah print Last Kings shirt. I put my cheetah print Vans on and I saw Tiarah's car. I jogged downstairs and got in the back.

"Hey guys" I said to Tiarah and LoLo.

"Hey beautiful "Tiarah said.

" Are you excited" I ask.

"Yes! I feel like it's the right time. " she said.
"So you know we are going to where LoLo got her original dress" I told her.

"Trust me you are bound to find a dress there " LoLo assured her.

" As long as it fits and I feel like a queen" Tiarah said as we drove off.

We spent the car ride talking about wedding ideas and everything. She said she wanted a rainbow theme wedding. Now that was certainly different. I'm just happy it ain't turquoise. EVERYBODY doing turquoise.

We got to the place and we immediately scattered. She didn't know what type of dress she wanted so we told her we each were gonna get three different types of
wedding dresses.

I wanted some very sexy and flamboyant. Cuz Tiarah is definitely a show up and show out type of person. She likes crazy Shit. I wouldn't even be surprised if she put color in her wedding dress. I mean look at her theme.

She ended up picking my dress. It said Tiarah everywhere. It was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't wait for her to wear it next Saturday. LoLo, Nae, and I paid for the session with out her knowing. She was scheduled for her first fitting Tuesday of next week.

"How about we go out. We haven't been out in a while. " LoLo suggested.

"I'm down." Tiarah said.

"Shit yall already know I'm down." I said.

"I mean why not" Nae said.

The girls called there husband and I made a mental note to call mines later. We went into Forever21 to pick some dresses and went to get ready at Tiarah's house.

All I know is today is going to be a longer day then I thought. But it's finna be turnt.

*Smiley*

I can home to an empty house. There was no food left for me and the house wasn't clean at all. I coulda sworn I had a wife. So I decided to give her ass a call. And she had the nerve to send me to voice mail.

I called Caesar and ask if he knew where they were. He told me the girls were out helping Tiarah with her wedding. And that the kids were at BeBe mama house. I got back up and went to go pick up my child.

"Hey mama" I said when I got there.

"Oh hello. What are you doing here? " BeBe mama ask a bit roughly.

" I'm here to pick my daughter. " I told her.

" Why? "

" Because she's my daughter " I said in unsure.

" You don't trust me with my own grandchild. You don't see Caesar here getting Violet. Do you? "

" I don't but I'm not Caesar I want Krystie and I'm here to take her home since your daughter is not home to take care of her. "

" And what are you doing for her "

" Who" I ask.

"Your daughter. BeBe wouldn't have to drop her child if you were home. "

" I was out working. I provide for my daughter. That's my job. "

" And how do you provide for your daughter. Selling drugs? "

" Ms. Vincent I am not finna get into it with you tonight" I told her.

"I am tired of seeing my daughter cry because you end up in the hospital over drugs. You yourself had a damn drug problem. How can you ever be a good father! You ain't even a good husband!!" she yelled at me.

"Excuse me? Not a good husband. How quick you seem to forget. As I clearly remember I was the one who bought you this house when your home went into foreclosure. I bought you those furniture and I bought that car you got in that driveway. I bought the house your daughter and granddaughter live in and the car they drive in. BeBe don't pay for Shit! I tell her to save her money cuz I got her. Cuz I got that love for her. Now give me my daughter" I snapped. Got FUCKED all the up!

"You are the Devils child. You are going to die in your money. You won't see forty." she said handing me a sleeping Krystie.

"Yo son does the same as me. If I won't see forty he won't either. " I said as I head to my car.

I was so upset. One thing I hate is people knowing my damn business. BeBe went and told her mama every little damn problem we ever had and now that female think she can talk to me any type of way. Nah Craig. I ain't did shit to her
I never disrespected Ms. Vincent so ion where this built up animosity coming from.

I put Krystie in her chib as soon as we got home. I cleaned the kitchen and did a load of laundry. 1 in the damn morning and no signs of BeBe. I got tired so I went to my room and laid down. I must of dosed off because I woke up to the stairs creaking.

I watch as BeBe tried to tip toe into the room. I open the lamp real quick and she jumped. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What is this in hear about you going off at my mama. Just cuz you bought the house don't mean you gotta throw it in her face. " she said.

" Throw it in her face? All I did was go over there to pick up Krystie. And she was saying why was I here I ain't need to pick her up I'm selling drugs I'm a bad father and husband and all this Shit. "

" She's just upset. "

" And now I'm upset. " I said standing up.

" Okay and"

"Okay and where the fuck you been at. It's three in the damn morning and you out"

"Honey I'm a grown ass woman. "

"A grown ass married women with a child. It was fine when it was just the two of us now we got a child to raise." I told her.

"Just cuz I had a baby don't mean my life ends. " she said.

"No it doesn't, but it does change things."

"So let's start with you leaving the game. " she sad crossing her arms.

" It's going to take awhile for Caesar and I to step down. "

" Until then imma do me. " she said one to the closet

" Yea You tried that shit. "

" I ain't tried nothing. You all of the sudden you coming for me. You can take that shit somewhere else. " she said as she came out the bathroom and when to bed.

" Do you know who you talking to? It's me, Smiley. Is there some Shit I'm missing. " I was beyond confuse.

" Just leave me be. You acting as if I need your ass"

"So you don't need me? "

" Nigga no. You just company Okay. I don't need you financially and I don't need you mentally. I got me okay" she said laying down.

"Okay" was all I said as I grabbed my pillow and went to sleep in the guest room.

Apparently everyone has lost their damn minds.

Authors Note: Hey you know the deal vote and comment please

Tiarah?

Quan??

BeBe???

Smiley??

Read @_trippyshvt3 books.

Go read Trials and Tribulations with Trinity. It has been publish and will be updated today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 16.6K 33
Part Two Of Thug Misses! With Everyone's Relationships Spiraling Out Of Control, Talia Takes It Upon Herself To Fix What Is Broken, Before An Unknown...
500K 29.5K 53
Sequel to... admire.😭
204K 4.6K 48
Read to find out
54.4K 1.3K 94
Welcome to my life , the life of Rem, the life where there's nothing but pain and coldness. (Trigger warning!!!!) (Sequel is added at the end of mon...