The Unforgettable You (Sukuna...

Galing kay SriPea96

After picking up an object that would doom her, (y/n) is now faced by the door of fate. As she is about to em... Higit pa

✧.*| Hey Everyone! |✧.*
[Prologue]
[Chapter 1]: To You, 500 Years In The Past
[Chapter 2]: Her Persona Feigning Purity
[Chapter 3]: Their Hearts Resembling Thorns
[Chapter 5]: He Who Bathes In Blood
[Chapter 6]: A Captured Rose
[Chapter 7]: Venomous Snake
[Chapter 8]: A Sword Dripping In Scarlet
[Chapter 9]: An Intertwined New Destiny

[Chapter 4]: Unchaining You, Who Is Sealed

966 45 0
Galing kay SriPea96

First Person POV

The radiant light of the sun shone on my face as I slid the window open. The songs of birds beautifully danced in the air as the warm winds gently blew on my face. I smiled at such a scene, befitting of this eventful day.

The day we all fall into the abyss together.

I hummed along with the birds, my (e/c) eyes brimming with the utmost contentment as I could hear light footsteps approaching my room. I turned around excitedly, my sleeping gown fluttering with my movement, unable to hide the smile on my face as I silently giggled.

"Lady (y/n), are you up yet?!" yelled that insolent maid as her annoying voice resonated through the room, almost putting a stain on the delight I was experiencing.

Ah...this impudent maid. If only I could seal that foul mouth of hers and cut off those arrogant hands that dared to bash on my door. However, now wasn't the time to worry about such things, since today will be the last time I'd have to deal with this.

I wore that sickening mask one last time, attempting to calm myself down.

I stumbled my words, putting on the facade of a pitiful and weak woman as I replied, "Y-yes! I'm awake now! S-sorry to-"

Without sparing me the second to finish my reply, the shoji separating my room and the hall swished open as three audacious maids walked in, lightly bowing their heads. I noticed their trembling hands, as if they were clenching at the embarrassment. I turned my head, a grin plastering on my face as I had the urge to laugh mockingly at them.

So...they were just like me. Having to forcibly bow down to one you utterly despise, especially if that individual was of lowly origins like myself...must have been outright humiliating.

My (h/l) (h/c) hair fluttered with the wind, covering my face as I used my finger to tuck it behind my ears. I gently drooped the outer corners of my eyes, smothering the smile of an angel on my face as I lightly trembled.

"Y-you may raise your heads now!"I uttered, my voice soaked with the sweetness of honey, and the fear of prey hunted by its predator.

One by one, each maid raised their heads, not even attempting to disguise the loathing looks in their eyes as they placed a contradicting smile on their faces.

"We're here to get you ready for the ritual," answered one, signalling the other two toward me. They stepped overbearingly in my direction, holding me in place as the last maid brought me an alluring red kimono, the colour of fruits, the bright decorations surrounding the house, and...

The colour of blood.

I shook my head, an attempt to forget the memories of the past I discarded as the maids wrapped me beautifully with that kimono. One gently reached for my (h/c) hair, intertwining parts of it elegantly together as she placed elaborate decorations of red through it.

Another maid grasped my chin, lightly powdering my cheeks as she embellished my features.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror amongst the series of events. Though I didn't wish to admit it, the face that man gave me was truly so beautiful. So beautiful that even I, who so utterly despised it found myself entranced.

However, every time I found myself being bewitched, my abhorrence for that man reached the height of the distant stars.

As I drifted off to a world of my own, I could feel the touches of the maids leave me, an indication of their completion.

I turned around, displaying a wide grin as I giggled.

"I love it!" I squealed, my smile widening as my cheeks rose. The image of a lovely woman was shown to the maids as they turned around, signalling me to follow along behind.

My steps neared closer and closer to the ritual side, the beating of my heart resonating through the quiet atmosphere.

Ba-dump Ba-dump.

The palpitations increased and I could feel an extensive amount of thrill spread through every vessel in my body. I used my hands to cover my face, my eyes widening with incomparable excitement as an uncontrollable grin plastered itself on my face.

'Heheh,' I thought to myself silently. Their clock was ticking, closer and closer to their ends.

My body twitched with the greatest exhilaration as the maids turned around to glance at me, an indication that I had reached the site where the ritual was to be held.

However, soon, disappointment filled me. An empty field of wheat-coloured grass, its luscious leaves gently flowing in the wind as cows and sheep scattered along the paddocks, their calls filling the atmosphere. What I was presented with wasn't the site in which the King of Curses was trapped, but instead...

A plain farmland.

I anxiously bit the tips of my nails, unable to process the situation. A figure as powerful as the King of Curses would never be sealed up in such an ordinary place. I glanced to the sides, unable to find the talisman he was said to be sealed up in. So then...

What was their intention? Were they planning to lock me up in her-

No, it couldn't be.

As my worries had reached their utmost, a memory from the past I had stashed away in the deepest corners of my heart resurfaced, barging in on my mind.

The purplish bruises...scarlet wounds that lay across my body...the trembling figure which used to be me...and the man in front of me.

'Father' was like the sun, shining a bright light upon me in my darkest days. I, who craved for such warmth, attempted to grasp onto something that never belonged to me...

And ended up wounded.

The betrayal I felt when that man took off his facade, when I took my first glimpse at the other side of the sun, an ill-tempered man who lashed out on me.

Ah. It hurt much more than any of the blood I shed.

As my mind continued being pulled into another world, the voice of a maid brought me back to reality.

"Are you alright, miss?" asked a maid, annoyed.

Right. I couldn't afford to be absorbed in my thoughts here. I inhaled and exhaled slowly. I looked up at the maid, who signalled me to walk forward.

As I walked toward the farmland, suddenly, the sky changed colour - from the bright blue of the night sky to the abyssal darkness of night.

I turned around, shocked at the change of scenery. I glanced at my maids as they scoffed.

"This is a curtain, miss, which has the ability to conceal this site from others, since we don't want civilians and our enemies knowing of this matter," laughed a maid.

"It is something those who have the ability to use jujutsu know of. Oh... But you don't know of it, do you?" snickered another as the other maids giggled along with her.

However, such mockery didn't bother me in the slightest as it was something as common as the act of sleeping to me.

Instead, I focused my attention on my surroundings as an ominous aura brought shivers down my spine. Clouds of pure darkness swirled around the centre as I squinted my eyes to take a closer glance. A talisman in the centre, with several chains grasping onto it.

I knew it as soon as I set my sights upon it. That... was none other than the Ryomen Sukuna.

Excitement flowed through my body as my heartbeat intensified. Soon, they were going to be exterminated.

I turned my head to the side, feeling stares as figures from the (l/n) family brightly looked toward me. Even in the midst of such darkness, their glamour showed no signs of dying down.

I plastered on a bright smile as I ran towards them, depicting the purity of one who would never even think of betrayal.

"Sister!" called out my second brother with outstretched arms, signalling me toward his embrace. With no choice, I swiftly ran into his arms, giving him a tight hug as he returned it.

Father coughed as if to receive our attention, gesturing to the man next to him. A mysterious tall figure, emanating cursed energy.

He stepped forward to me, bowing lightly, his garments fluttering in the eerie winds as he looked down toward me. He reached his hand out and grasped my shoulder as I slightly flinched. What was this man doing?

I watched as the man uttered something in his mind before releasing his hold of me and stepping back.

"It has been released, master," he respectfully said, his deep voice echoing in the mysterious space.

I blinked twice, confused. What on earth was happening...

Ba-dump Ba-dump.

A sudden intense flow rushed into my body, making me slump onto the ground. Powerful energy swirled inside me, making me clench in pain.

Ah...it hurts!

After the moments of intense pain, I could feel my muscles relaxing as I exhaled peacefully. Cursed energy swirled around me as I felt refreshed. My jujutsu...Oh, how I missed this feeling!

After finally feeling the powers that were harshly taken away from me, my wish to end 'father' increased. To think he took away something this precious from me. He was a coward. An absolute coward. A man who feared that the dog he raised would bite him, so took away its teeth to make sure there was no way it could happen.

However, 'father', your end was fast approaching! I wondered how beautiful it would be to see his corpse tattered in his own filthy blood, with the heads of the rest of the family laid neatly around his. I licked my lips, grinning.

Everything was going according to plan. Soon, we shall all fall to the deepest pits of hell together.

I took steps toward the centre, my heart uncontrollably beating as I approached the talisman.

Ba-dump Ba-dump.

I reached my hand out toward it, releasing my jujutsu just in time so the surrounding chains wouldn't release an attack on me. I took a deep breath to calm my excitement down as I uttered the followings words:

Cursed Technique: Time Manipulation.

Blue sparks of energy released themselves from my body as I could feel my energy getting rapidly drowned. I wished I could stop, however, I had to keep going. It was all for the sake of what I had been yearning for in the last few years of my life.

The intense energy of the talisman hit me as I struggled to continue. My flesh ripped up as tiny cuts formed on my body. I was reaching my limit.

Ka-boom!

All of a sudden, a massive explosion occurred in the centre, the wind pressure throwing me back as I struggled to grab onto one of the nearby chains. I flinched at what I had done at that moment.

It's going to attack me.

I shut my eyes tightly, expecting excruciating pain to hit me, however, to my surprise, nothing happened. Wait, does that mean...!

I looked towards the centre where the talisman had been, gratified at the scene before me as I smiled widely. It worked!

A magnificent figure, emanating danger. A man resembling the god of death and...

My Grimreaper.

Author's Note: That was such a long chapter! It took me ages to write but it was worth it because this is Sukuna's first appearance!

In case any of you are struggling to understand (y/n)'s relationships with those around her, basically, her birth father had left her birth mother because he didn't want to pay for their expenses. After (y/n)' s mother passed away, she had to live in the streets to earn money from begging. One day, the (l/n) family approached her and adopted her. The 'father' she talks about is her adoptive father, while other times, the man she resembles is her real father. They aren't the same people.

I also wanted to explain her Cursed Technique. She has the ability to manipulate time at her will. This includes going back in time, going to the future, speeding up time and slowing down time.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

67.7K 2.1K 11
👹🏅#1 sukunaxreader The Goddess of Death, out of boredom, came once again to this odd reality full of curses and chaos. She left in the Dark A...
8.5K 253 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...
227K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...
79K 2.5K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...