His Lilly ✓

By TamaraKibbi

"I'm changing school and that's it," I yelled at Alexander. "over my dead body" he glared at me. "what's wr... More

"fixing it?"
"I Object"
"ouch"
cast
"Of Course"
"Ew No"
"Bye Loser"
"How Come?"
"We Are Partners"
"You're Welcome"
"Easy There"
"Let's Run"
"Want A Ride?"
"I Think I'm Sick"
"That's offensive"
"Let's Dance"
"Fuck, Lilly"
"Slow Down"
"Think About It"
"No, Continue"
"Mrs. Johnson"
"Continue what?"
"Tell me why"
"yeah Lilly"
"Cheer For Me"
"Hey Pretty Girl,"
"Let's Go Eat"
"Leave Her"
"what island?"
"Arcade it is"
"Just a Kiss"
epilogue

"I Want To"

9.7K 175 111
By TamaraKibbi

HI

Chapter 23:“I Want To,”

♕ Alexander's pov ♕

I was walking around in my room waiting for any signs of Lilly.

I tried calling her, but she didn't pick up at all. She must have put it on silent like she always does.

I waited for Kai to text me, but it’s been half an hour, and he still didn't say anything.

I heard my phone that was on my study table ring. I immediately went to grab it. Seeing Kai's calling, I picked up.

"What happened? Where’s Lilly? Is she okay?"

"She's at the hospital,"

'hospital?'

Why is Lilly at the hospital? Oh, my god no.

Did something happen to her? I'm freaking out right now.

"What hospital? And why?" I asked.

"The hospital near your school, and she fainted," Kai said.

"I'll be there in 3 minutes," I said as I opened my door to get out of the house and enter my car.

What happened to her? Why did she faint?

Questions and Lilly were all I thought about as I tried my best to get to that hospital as soon as I can.

I was extremely worried about her, more than I should have.

What's happening to me? My stomach pain is back, but in a different way.

In 2 and a half minutes, I was in the hospital asking about Lilly's room number. Once I knew her room number, I wasted no time and went to her room.

I saw Ayla, Ella, Kai, Mrs. king sitting down at the end of the hallway. I ran to them and went to Ayla and Ella.

"What happened to Lilly? Is she okay? Why did you bring here? What is goin-" I was cut off by Ella, who put her hand on my mouth.

"Belle fainted in her class, so Ayla and i immediately went to the hospital."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked them.

"You have football practice,"

"I don’t care about that practice, I care about her more," I said angrily.

"Since when?"

"When what?"

"Did you care about her?" Ayla asked.

"A long time ago. How is she now?"

"She's not good. Her health is bad since she didn't eat anything from yesterday's lunch, and she barely slept," Ayla said.

"How can she be so careless?" I said as I sighed, trying to calm myself.

"She is sleeping. You can go see her if you want," Ella said as she pointed to the room behind her.

I went to the door and entered the room. To see Lilly sleeping, I went to the chair next to the bed and sat down.

'You stupid bitch, couldn't you just eat and take care of yourself?'
'do I have to take care of you from now on?'

I sat there for 10 minutes, thinking of every way I can help her take care of herself, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said, as the door opened and a nurse entered the room.

She came in and stood next to Lilly in front of me.

"I want to ask about her health. Is she doing good right now?" I asked the nurse.

"Yes, she is now okay. I just need to check her to see if there is anything wrong," she said.

She made a check-up on Lilly then she said, "she's great now, but she is still tired so don’t put pressure on her when she wakes up."

"Okay, is there anything I can do to help her?,"

"just look after her and make sure she eats all her meals and sleeps well," the nurse said.

"Thank you so much," I said as she went out of the room.

I stayed in the room with Lilly for another 20 minutes, when I saw her finger move a bit.

I looked at her face and her eyes were opening, not long after she opened her eyes completely adjusted to the light of the room.

"Are you stupid?" I immediately asked her, making her jump slightly and look at me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Are you stupid? Why didn't you eat?"

"I wasn’t feeling like it," Lilly said as she stretched.

"Well, if I have to force you to eat, I will. From now on I’m keeping my eyes on you,"

"you don’t have to," Lilly said.

"I want to,"

"why?"

"Because I care about you. "

"Why?"

'Fuck'
'play it cool'

"Who else can help me with my exam?"

"Oh," Lilly said as she turned away from me and grabbed a cup of water that was put on the table next to the bed.

'I lied fuck'
'why did she say oh?'
'did I hurt her?'
'no she doesn't even like me'

"tomorrow you are not going to school,"

"I have to,"

"no" I said.

"I will go,"

"no you won't,"

"I’m fine. I can go tomorrow,"

"no,"

"you can't make me,"

"watch me,"

"whatever I'm going,"

"we'll see about that," I said as I took out my phone and started scrolling through it.

TOMORROW

"Are you okay? Are you sick? Did you finish your breakfast?" I said to Lilly, who was on the phone with me.

"You made me finish eating it," Lilly said, annoyed.

"Are you tired?" I asked her.

"No, I'm completely fine," she said.

"I don’t trust you, hold on," I said as I ended the call with Lilly, then went to my contacts and called her mom.

"Hi Mrs. king," I said.

"Hi Alex, did you forget something at our house?"

"No, I just wanted to ask about Lilly. Is she doing okay?"

"I just checked up on her. She's perfectly fine," Mrs. king said.

RING BITCHES RING!!!!

"I got to go, Mrs. King. I’ll call you later to check on her. "

"Alright, and study hard. I want a smart son-in-law, bye," Mrs. King said as she immediately ended the call.

'Son-in-law?'
'oh my god'
'so she's okay with it?'
'Why are you thinking about it? Don't you 'hate' Lilly?'
'I don’t'

"What are you doing? Go to your class," Brandon said to me as he walked to his next class.

I hurried to my classroom and sat at the empty table.

'This feels weird'

I wrote all the notes necessary for Lilly to write and understand.

When I tell you that today was boring.

I mean it.

I have no one to gossip with about our classmates.

I have no one to put my head on her shoulder as she wrote her notes.

There's no lap for me to put my head on.

No hand that plays with my hair when I lay down on the table.

I have no one to steal food from at lunch.

No locker meetings.

No one.

No Lilly.

'I'm thinking too much of her.'

That reminding me of the question I asked myself yesterday

(A/N THE ONE IN THE LAST CHAPTER. THE LAST QUESTION.)

"Oh my god," I said.

"What?" Brandon asked.

"I like Lilly," I said.

"That's it?" he asked.

"Yeah,"

"okay" Brandon said as he went back to eating.

"Why aren't you reacting?"

"Because we already know you like her," Cameron said.

"But I didn’t even know I liked her myself.,"

"you're just another version of Adrien Agreste," Ayla said who is sitting next to Cameron.

"Who?" I asked them.

"Just eat" Flynn said.

'Fine'
'was I that obvious?'

"Wait, so I'm not sick?" I asked Flynn.

"No, you just get jealous" Cameron, who is now laying his head on Ayla's shoulder and hugging her waist, said.

"Oh,"

'I’m doomed'
'Shouldn't I hate her?'
'no you shouldn't'

RING BITCHES RING!!!!!!

I got up and went to out of the cafeteria. I was walking to my locker when I saw Nathaniel and some boys talking.

"Yeah, she thought she could reject me and get away with it, so I threatened her, and it worked," Nathaniel said to his friends.

"Didn't you tell us that her father did some bad things to your family?" one of his friends asked.

"He is an old man. He won’t do. Anything, he did all those because of her stupid mom and Lilly already agreed to the contract."

'Lilly?'
'is he talking about my Lilly?'
'How dare he call her Lilly? I made it clear I'm the only one that calls her that?'

"I don’t trust her family," one of the boys said to Nathaniel.

"I threatened her with her little sister. Of course, she had to accept the transfer program," Nathaniel smirked.

'So it is my Lilly'
'that's why she didn't say the reason she agreed to transfer'
'because of this asshole'
'did he just say Lilly again?'
'oh I’m beating his ass'

"But why are you doing all this?"

"Lilly and Alex are the lovebirds of this school. I can’t see her with anyone except me. "

'Jealous little fucker'
'we make a better couple, anyway'

"You should be careful of Alexander. He is scary,"

"I can take care of him."

"Just saying he cares for her a lot. You are getting yourself in a big mess,"

'correct'

"I know. I mean, I had to make her stay away from him, if I can’t have her. No one can,” Nathaniel said.

'Oh this is my last straw'
'let's reverse the roles'
'sorry Lilly, but I can't give you the rest of the day's notes. I got a pussy to take care off'

I walked to where Nathaniel and his friends were, and when I got close to Nathaniel, I put my arm on his shoulder.

"What are you all talking about?" I said, fake smiling.

'Can they just go?'

"Oh, just some school stuff," one of Nathaniel's friends said with a stutter.

"Oh, now does Lilly have anything to do with this subject?"

"No-no" another boy said, also with a stutter.

"Now I heard a few things that annoyed me," I said as I tightened my hand around Nathaniel's shoulder, making him try to remove my hand from his shoulder.

"First, someone called her Lilly, only I call her that. She's my Lilly, not yours." I said, as I tightened my grip on his shoulder with anger.

"Second, someone threatened her little sis-" Nathaniel cut me off.

"You can't be the only one to call her Lilly."

'that's it'

I turned around and punched the fuck out of him, making him fall to the ground.

I sat on top of him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Second, you threatened her, little sister. And Kat is like my little sister. " I punched him again on his nose and smirked when I heard a crack, then his cry as he held his bleeding nose.

"Third, you said that if you can’t have her, no one can? Is that right?" I asked one of his friends, who nodded quickly.

I looked back at Nathaniel who’s under me, trying to get my hands off of him. I punched him again, and he started spitting out blood.

"You wouldn't like if I reversed the roles, won’t you? Listen here bitch, learn to accept a no from a woman don’t go crying to your father because a girl rejected your pathetic ass," I said and punched him again.

"I don’t care," Nathaniel spat out.

"Well, I care, especially if it's my Lilly you try that again, and you won't live for the next day, okay?" I said and was about to get up, but stopped.

"Oh, I remembered something very important. You called her father an old man and her mom stupid. Didn't your little friend over there say that in pretty scary I’m here? You should be aware of me."

I held his head up, pulling him from his collar and slammed him back on the ground, making him groan in pain as he tried to smooth the pain in his head.

"Now let me go show you what that "old man" and his "stupid" wife can do," I said as I grabbed him up with me and started to walk to the exit of the school building.

I saw Brandon, Cameron and Flynn running to me with Mrs. Brown and Mrs. the Johnson.

"What are you doing, Alex?" Brandon asked me.

"Teaching this little fucker a lesson. Would you like to help me?"

"Please no" I heard Nathan mumble.

"I’d love to actually," Brandon said as he, Cameron and Flynn came and helped me with Nathaniel. They took him to my car as I talked with my teachers.

"Alex, what was that?"

"He was disrespectful to Lilly and her family. I won’t let it slide,"

"I’ll cover up for you," they both said as they winked at me.

"Don't worry about the principle," Mrs. Johnson said.

"I’m not," I said as I ran to my car.

I opened my car and looked at the back seat to see Flynn with a knocked out Nathaniel.

I started my car, and we went to Mr. king's work place.

'He'll do the rest'

BYE ALL

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE
XOXO, TAMARA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.9K 53
Willow has just one rule: Must. Always. Hate. Dane. She grew up with Dane Wainsworth, just as her brother. He's her brother's bestfriend. And she hat...
758K 13.6K 43
"I had enough of your bullshit Elijah" I glared at him "he had the audacity to touch what's not his" he glared at me "I'm not yours"i yelled at Elija...
468K 13.7K 44
Sam Alexander is an underground fighter. Her name there is "Ice". Ice like the souls of the people who had hurt her. Except for the two people who wi...
325K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...